You are as Cuban and revolutionary as everyone here.
你和这里的古巴革命者一样
We are forming three columns.
我们准备组建三个纵队
Raúl will lead the first one.
劳尔领导一纵
Almeida will be in charge of the second one.
阿美达负责二纵
And Jorge Sotús will command the third one.
热·索图斯负责三纵
I did all my studies, finished high school,
我高中毕业后…
then I worked as a mechanic for two or three years.
…做了两三年的机修工
I then delivered milk around the area. Also worked as a boxer.
而后做过送奶工 也做过拳师
And in a circus, working as a magician, among other things.
然后在个马戏团里 变过戏法
In a circus? How old are you?
马戏团里? 你多大了?
Twenty.
二十
Who gave them to you? The one and only Celia Sánchez!
谁给你的? 独一无二的Celia Sanchez!
He looks like John Wayne.
他看上去像约翰·韦恩
A cowboy from the Wild West. The Little Cowboy.
狂野西部牛仔 小牛仔
That’s it: “The Little Cowboy”!
没错 “小牛仔”!
The Little Cowboy!
小牛仔!
The army keeps moving up and down the road, Fidel.
路上到处是军队巡逻 菲德尔
It would be pretty easy to hunt a couple of patrols.
端掉几支巡逻队不是难事
We must be patient. I agree, it would be easy to do.
我们必须要耐心 我同意 这个容易
We could do it fast and safely. No, listen a second.
会做的又快又安全的 不行 听着
If we attack one of the trucks,
如果我们袭击了一辆卡车…
then the army would say it was a crash on the road.
军队会说是撞车事故
But if we launch a full attack on the Uvero barracks,
如果我们对乌韦罗兵营发动全面攻势
it will be impossible for them to deny our victory.
就没人否认得了我们的胜利了
It will have a huge psychological impact. Do you understand?
这会极大地打击他们的士气 懂吗?
Sotús isn’t in position,
索图斯不在预定位置
but he can’t move because it’s getting light out.
…但他走不了了 天快亮了
I don’t know about the others. It’s hard to see because…
其他队伍情况不明 因为看不清…
Fuck, I missed!
操 打偏了!
Get down!
卧倒!
I have a saint watching over me! He protects me from everything!
我有圣灵庇佑! 保护我不受伤害!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
It’s my arm and leg. Stay calm.
胳膊和腿伤了 冷静点
Don’t fall asleep.
别睡过去
In War and Peace,
在战争与和平中
Tolstoy remarks that military science assumes that…
托尔斯泰提到 军事学认为…
the bigger the army,
军队的人数越多
the stronger it is.
力量就越强
On the other hand, only vaguely do they recognize
而另一方面 他们只是模糊地意识到
that during military combat, the final strength of an army
在战斗中 军队的最终战斗力
is also its true physical capacity, multiplied by one unknown “x. ”
是其自然能力乘以一个未知的变量
This “x ” is none other than the spirit of the troops,
这个未知的变量不是别的 正是军队的士气…
measured as the greater or lesser desire to fight and confront danger.
即在多大程度上渴望去战斗、去面临危险
Men with the desire to fight,
一群人如果渴望战斗
who also understand why they are fighting,
知道为了什么而战…
regardless of who they are fighting,
那么不管面临什么对手
whether under the command of military geniuses
不管其统帅是军事天才
or those of normal intelligence,
还是平庸之辈
fighting with clubs,or with machine guns that fire 30 rounds a minute,
不管手中的武器是木棒,还是每分钟可以打30发子弹的机♥枪♥
these men will put themselves
这些人
in the most advantageous conditions for fighting,
都会发挥出最佳的战斗力
and they will triumph.
而无往不胜
Light this up! Come on!
快点着! 快!
What are we going to do now?
现在该怎么办?
Take the barracks.
端掉军营
Come on!
来吧!
Take this, motherfuckers!
尝尝这个 混♥蛋♥们!
From then on,
从那时起
Batista began to close his Sierra Maestra barracks,
巴蒂斯塔开始关闭梅斯特拉山上的兵营
and Fidel was right.
菲德尔是对的
It was exactly as José Marti said:
正如何塞·马蒂所说…
Whoever takes the Sierra Maestra takes Cuba.
得梅斯特拉山者得古巴
On our side, six comrades are dead and 17 are wounded.
我们这边 阵亡6人 伤17人
Of the 17, six can’t walk.
伤者中6人不能行走了
How is Almeida? -He’s fine. He’s being treated.
阿美达怎么样? 他没事 被照顾得很好
Get the prisoners. They’re coming with us.
把俘虏带上 他们跟我们一起走
excuse me, doctor.I have no experience in this kind of situation.
抱歉 医生 我以前从没处理过这个
There’s a man over there who is choking.
那儿有个人窒息了
Okay, guys, we gotta get out of here. Come on, they’re coming.
好了 伙计们 我们得走了 他们就要来了
Let’s go, guys.
走 兄弟们
Leave that.
放下
You’re okay. Help him.
你没事了 帮帮他
Che, we have to leave right now.
切 我们马上要走了
Hey, shithead. Leave that.
嘿 蠢材 放下
We have to go! Come on!
我们得走了! 快!
Israel Pardo’s farm is not far.
伊瑟拉·帕尔多的农场离这不远
Ernesto can take the wounded there. No.
埃内斯托可以把伤员送到那儿去 不
When they recover,
等他们伤好后…
we can meet up with you later.
我们会再见面的
That could be very dangerous.
那样太危险了
They’re going to flood this area with troops now.
军队就要来血洗这个地区
Fidel. We don’t have a choice.
我们别无选择
Let’s think about it.
我们考虑一下
Anyway, give him the best weapons.
无论如何 把最好的武器留给他
So Fidel is off attacking towns to the west.
菲德尔转战西部地区
Was it frustrating to you as a revolutionary,
这对你是否是个挫折?
nursing 20 wounded men, trying to get them inland?
照顾20个伤员 也算是革命吗?
A real revolutionary goes where he is needed.
真正的革命是 哪里需要就去那里
It may not be direct combat.
可能不是直接的战斗
Sometimes it’s about doing other tasks:
有时是为其他的任务…
finding food,
找寻食物
dressing wounds, carrying comrades for miles
包扎伤号♥ 抬着战友们一道跋涉…
and then …
然后…
taking care of them until they can take care of themselves.
尽量照顾他们 到他们可以自理为止
This is what it means.
这才是革命的意义
Was it during this period that you discovered what you were fighting for?
你就是在这个时期明白了为何而战吗?
I always knew why I was fighting,
我从来都知道为何而战…
but I can tell you that…
但是我告诉你…
it was during the March
就是在那个1957年6月的
of the Woundedin June of 1957 that
那次血色行军
I became the fighter I am today.
才让我成长为今天的战士
And once that happens, it leaves you only one path.
一旦如此 就只有一条路可走了
Then it seems you can never stop being a revolutionary.
看来你是要一直革命下去了
I do not have any plans to retire.
我还没有退休的打算
It’s infected.
感染了
We’ll have to leave it uncovered.
得让伤口暴露着
I have to walk with my ass naked?
我得光着屁♥股♥行军了?
Fuck!
靠!
Vilo smells something.
威罗觉得到有状况
Let’s pick some guavas before going back.
摘些番石榴再回去吧
Stop there, buddy.
站住 兄弟
What are you two doing here?
你俩在这儿干什么呢?
We’re from here. What’s your name?
我们是本地人 你叫什么?
Israel. Israel what?
伊瑟拉 姓什么?
Israel Pardo.
伊瑟拉·帕尔多
What’s his name? He’s my brother, Guile.
他叫什么? 他是我弟弟 盖尔
Ernesto Guevara. Did we scare you?
埃内斯托·格瓦拉 吓着你了吧?
Guile.
盖尔
Good, man, good.
好 好样的
We have to take him to a hospital.
我们得送他去医院
Give me a swig.
给我来一口
Can we trust anyone to take him out of here?
有可靠的人能带他出去吗?
Difficult.
够呛
Soldiers tell people that the rebels kill them and steal their food.
政♥府♥军说 叛军杀人还偷食物
My mother is from here and my father came from Haiti
我妈妈是本地人 爸爸是海地的
When he met my mother,
他遇见我妈妈后…
we moved to a farm that belonged to Juanito Echevarria.
就搬到了华尼托·艾奇瓦利亚的农场上
He gave us a piece of land to grow coffee.
他给了我们一块地种咖啡
But we had to clear it and plant the seeds.
但要我们自己开荒 播种
And we had to give him a third of our crop.
并把收成的三分之一交给他