Turn in your weapons!
放下武器!
Now!
现在!
Well…
好吧
The colonel and I
上校和我…
are going on a special mission to check our positions.
…正在进行一项特殊的使命来确认我们的位置
Keep up the resistance until I return, is that clear?
坚持抵抗直到我回来 清楚了吗?
Whatever you say, colonel.
如你所说 上校
Shoot anyone who tries to leave.
谁想逃跑的给我枪毙
Who is this?
这是谁?
That’s Sánchez, the police captain.
那是桑切斯 警♥察♥队长
We found torture instruments in the station.
我们在所里发现了刑具
You know, I have an idea to take the hotel.
你知道 我有个主意怎么拿下那个旅馆
Tell me.
告诉我
Leave it to me.
把那留给我
Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! We surrender!
别开枪 别开枪 我们投降!
Turn in your weapons!
放下你们的武器!
Come on, hurry up!
来吧 快跟上!
Camilo took Yaguajay and he and his troops are heading this way.
卡蜜罗占领了亚瓜哈伊 他和他的队伍正在来的路上
We just heard the news on the shortwave.
我们在短波收音上听到了消息
It looks like Batista abandoned the country.
看起来巴蒂斯塔放弃了国家
Yes, sir. Right now.
是 长官 马上
It’s General Cantillo calling from Havana.
坎蒂罗将军从哈瓦那打电♥话♥来
Okay, leave.
好的 撤
Yes, general?
是我 将军?
I’m negotiating directly with the U.S. ambassador.
我正和美国的大使直接谈判
I’m in command of the army now, acting on behalf of Fidel Castro.
我现在代表菲德尔 卡斯特罗掌管军队
I authorize you to negotiate a truce, but not to surrender.
我授权你进行休战谈判 不是投降
You can’t surrender under any circumstances.
在任何情况下都不能投降
As you say, general.
如你所说 将军
Captain.
上校!
I need to talk to Guevara.
我要和格瓦拉谈谈
I’ve spoken to Fidel Castro. There’s been no deal with General Cantillo.
我已经和菲德尔 卡斯特罗谈过 和Cantillo将军没有什么好讨论的
This is a revolution, not a coup.
这是革命 不是政♥变♥
It’s either unconditional surrender or we’ll take the garrison
要是不无条件投降的话 我们就会武力…
by force.
…打败警卫军队
And you’ll be responsible for the bloodshed.
你就要为流♥血♥冲♥突♥负责
Be aware of the possibility that the U.S. government will intervene
要意识到美国政♥府♥会军事介入…
militarily in Cuba.
…古巴的内政
If that happens, it would be an even bigger crime,
如果那发生了 就会是更大的犯罪…
as you will be supporting a foreign invasion.
…你就是支持外国入侵
In that case, your only remaining option would be
在那种情况下 你唯一的选择将是…
for you to shoot yourself for committing treason.
…因叛国罪 以死谢罪
Mr. Guevara, I need to talk with my superiors about that.
格瓦拉先生 这个我要跟我的上级谈谈
It’s 19 minutes past 10.
现在是10点19分
At 11, I’ll give the order to attack using all our forces.
到11点 我会下令军队全力进攻
Sir, may I return home to my family? No.
先生 我可以回家和家人团聚吗? 不行
But we won the revolution already!
但我们的革命已经胜利了!
We only won the war, the revolution begins now.
我们只是赢了战争 革命现在才开始
Get all your things, we’re leaving for Havana tomorrow.
收拾你所有的东西 我们明天就去哈瓦那
Aleida. You too.
阿雷伊达 你也去
I’ll need a guide.
我需要一个向导
But I don’t know Havana very well. Neither do I.
但我不是很熟悉哈瓦那 我也一样
This man wants to say hello to you.
这个人想跟你打声招呼
Thanks for all you’ve done for Cuba.
感谢你为古巴做的一切
Not me, all of them. All of them.
不是我 是他们所有人 是他们
Get ready. We’re leaving for Havana tomorrow.
准备好 我们明天就出发去哈瓦那
He told me he was heading to Havana to participate in a military junta
他告诉我要去哈瓦那参加
which was going to …
一个军事会议…
resolve the problems of the Cuban people.
…解决古巴人♥民♥的问题
I told him murderers like him weren’t going to resolve anything anymore.
我告诉他像他那样的杀人凶手再不能解决任何问题
When I told him I was bringing him to you,he pissed in his pants.
当我告诉他我要把他带来见你 他吓得屁滚尿流
He begged me to take him to another chief.
他求我把他带给另一个长官
What do you want me to do with this guy?
你想要我对这个家伙怎么处理?
Keep him as a prisoner of war. He will be judged by a tribunal.
把他作为战俘关押 他将在法庭上接受审判
Comandante, place him under special watch.
指挥官 让他处于特殊看管下
Sure.
一定
Son of a bitch. Bandit.
狗♥娘♥养♥的! 恶棍!
I can’t see anything, then I turn around
我什么也看不见 当我转过身…
and I see Roberto in the jeep, holding the grenade
…我看到罗伯特在吉普车里 拿着手榴弹…
with the pin still in it.
…引线还在手榴弹里面
You’re kidding.
你在开玩笑
So he’s looking at me, smiling, like I’m stupid.
他就看着我 微笑着 好像我是个笨蛋
But when he came out of the jeep, I swear to you,
但是 当他从吉普车里出来 我对你发誓…
he stood up, acting like a tough guy,
…他站起身来 装得像个硬汉…
still holding the grenade in his hand,
…手里仍旧拿着手榴弹…
just like this, boy.
…就像这样 孩子
He could barely walk because his knees were shaking so hard,
他几乎走不了路 因为他的膝盖抖得很厉害…
and suddenly…
…突然…
a his eyes went up,
…他的两眼一翻…
and then he fainted with the grenade in his hand with the pin still in it.
…然后他晕倒了 手里拿着引线还在的手榴弹
Good one.
好一个懦夫!
Who has a light?
谁有打火机?
Not me.
我没有
Hey, this was mine!
嘿 这是我的!
Gentlemen. So, then?
先生 那么 然后?
I’m going to the capital. Thanks for everything.
我要去首都了 感谢一切
See you in Havana. Of course.
哈瓦那见 当然
Ernesto.
埃内斯托
well.
好的
Take care. Yes, Che.
当心 好的 切
Don’t worry, my man.
别担心 我的伙计
Ultimately, what we can say is that the revolution
我们可以说
has moments of complete madness.
革命 有其疯狂的时刻
The attack, for instance…
攻击,例如…
The attack, for instance, against the Moncada Garrison,
攻击,例如…攻击了蒙塔瓦驻防地
the expedition of the Granma.
格拉玛的远征队
The continuous struggle of the small group of men
持续的小规模战斗
that were left from that exp…
我们离开了…
The resistance against those last attacks by the dictatorship in the Sierra Maestra.
击败梅斯特拉山的独♥裁♥势力
The invasion of Las Villas.
占领拉斯·维亚斯
The taking of the key cities in Cuba.
夺取主要城市
If you analyze each one of those things,
综上种种
you come to the conclusion that there was craziness involved.
都表明 革命有其疯狂之处
So, then?
那么然后呢?
Are you coming with us?
你和我们一起走吗?
Yes. Under one condition.
是的 就有一个条件
Which?
哪一个?
When we’re done in Cuba,
当我们在古巴结束后…
you let me bring the revolution to all Latin America.
…你让我把革命带到整个拉丁美洲
You, too, are a little crazy.
你 也有点疯了
It’s a thing that I haven’t seen anybody doing.
这是我从没看任何人做过的 看
The rice is the most important thing, if you take…
大米是最重要的 如果你控制好…
Comandante, do you need my services tonight?
指挥官 你今晚需要我的服务吗?
Son, you’re killing me.
孩子 你快要了我的命!
Did I make you angry with what I said the other night?
我那天晚上说的话让你很生气吗?
I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking.
抱歉 我不知道我在想什么
No, son, you are loved, as they say in Cuba.Do what you need to do.
不 孩子你很可爱 正如他们在古巴所说的 做你该做的
Thank you, Comandante. Good night.Good night
谢谢你,指挥官 晚安 晚安
How does it feel to be a symbol?
被人当作标志的感觉如何?
A symbol of what?
什么的标志?
A symbol of the revolution.
革命的标志
There is one thing I can tell you.
我可以告诉你一件事 我们清楚的意识到…
We were very aware that we represented the hopes of an unredeemed America.
我们代表的是 底层拉美人♥民♥的希望
And all eyes,
还有所有
And all eyes, those of the oppressors and those of the oppressed,
压♥迫♥者和被压♥迫♥者的眼睛
were fixed upon us.
都在看着我们
In January of 1959, how old were you?
1959年1月时 您几岁?
I was 30 years old.
我那时三十岁
See you in Havana!
哈瓦那见!
It’s Rogelio.
是罗赫里奥