杰伊 我们能谈谈吗
Jay, can we talk?
求你了
Please?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
我得走了
I need to go.
好吧
Okay.
走开
Go away.
我的孙子孙女不知道他们父亲在哪里
My grandchildren are wondering where their father is.
他们是不知道他们母亲在哪 先生
No, they’re wondering where their mother is, sir.
那就告诉他们
Then tell them.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth.
告诉他们她在天堂与上帝相伴
She’s at the side of God in heaven.
我可不怎么相信这种说法
Well, I’m not sure I believe that right now.
也许
Maybe….
也许我们会接管孩子几天
Maybe we’ll take the kids for a couple of days.
这两个孩子已经失去了母亲
Those two children have lost their mother.
他们现在需要父亲的关怀
Now, don’t deny them the comfort of their father.
进去吧
Now, come inside.
妈妈 他为什么抛弃我们
Why did he leave us, Mom?
他没有抛弃我们
He didn’t leave us.
他只是抛弃了我
He left me.
弗洛斯蒂
Frosty?
弗罗斯特
Frost.
弗洛斯蒂
Hey, Frosty?
给爸爸看看你可爱的兔宝宝
Show Daddy the soft baby rabbit.
说 “你好”
Say, “Hi.”
说 “我爱你 爸爸”
Say, “I love you, Daddy.”
能给爸爸看看吗
Can you show Daddy?
让他看看你可爱的兔宝宝
Show Daddy the soft baby rabbit.
说”你好” 说”我爱你 爸爸”
Say, “Hi.” Can you say, “I love you, Daddy.”
弗罗斯特
Frost?
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
她说”爸”了
She said, “Da!”
她说了”爸爸”
She said “Daddy.”
你真是太棒了
That’s good.
我们要给爸爸讲个故事吗
Should we read a story to Daddy? Should we read a story…
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
保持节奏
Steady rhythm.
滑行推进
Drive and glide.
弗洛斯蒂
Frosty!
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
保持节奏
Steady rhythm.
滑行推进
Drive and glide.
弗洛斯蒂
Frosty!
洋流
The current.
他在顺着洋流漂
He floated with the current.
弗洛斯蒂 你这是在干什么
Frosty, what are you doing?
你在干什么 你不能这样一走了事
What are you doing? You can’t just walk away from everything!
凭什么不能 凭什么
Why not? Huh? Why not?
她是我的一切 杰伊
She’s all I had, Jay.
我的世界里只有她
She’s all I ever knew.
弗罗斯特 我一直记得你的教导
All I know, Frost, is what you told me.
只要观察得够仔细 总能想到办法
If you look hard enough, there’s always a way through it.
如果我就是不善观察呢 杰伊
But what if I don’t have the strength, Jay?
我该依靠四根支柱里的哪一根呢
Which pillar do I lean on then?
第五根
The fifth one.
第五根是什么
Which one is that?
是我
It’s me.
给你
Come on.
这些水够你喝了
That’s enough of this.
走吧 该回去了
Come on. It’s time to go.
杰伊 方向错了
Hey, Jay. You’re going the wrong way.
我能感觉到同涡 弗罗斯特
I felt the back eddy, Frost.
也就是说我们已经横跨了大半个海湾了
That means we’re more than halfway across the bay.
往前走比往后退要近
Closer to what’s in front of us than what’s behind.
划吧 弗洛斯蒂
Paddle, Frosty.
早上好
Good morning.
你忘记今天是什么日子了吗
Did you forget what day it is?
对了 还你你借我的钱
Oh. And this is all of the money that I borrowed from you.
还加了点利息
Plus some interest.
妈妈 你这钱哪来的
Mom, where did you get this?
因为上班准时 我晋升为值班经理了
I was made the shift manager, because I’m so punctual.
打开你的礼物看看
All right. Open your present.
弗洛斯蒂告诉我你会需要这个来跟踪涌浪
Frosty said that you might be needing that to follow the swells.
他还说会有一个大浪袭来
And he said there is a very big one coming.
我不怎么懂他的意思 不过
It was hard to figure out what he was talking about, but,
他们称其为厄尔尼诺 是小男孩的意思
they’re calling it El Niño, which means “The boy.”
你不好好学西班牙语所以不知道
You know that because you got a C in Spanish.
你早就知道我冲浪的事了
You knew about this the whole time.
弗洛斯蒂又不傻 我的字也没那么漂亮
Yeah. Frosty’s no dummy, and my handwriting is not that good.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
太好了
Yes! Ha!
天气不错吧 女士们
Nice weather we’re having, eh, ladies?
最近怎么样 鲍勃
Hey. How’s it going, Bob?
你过的还不错吧
How you holding up?
恩 还不错
Yeah, yeah. Good.
这是杰伊
This is Jay.
我叫鲍勃·皮尔森 孩子 久仰大名
Bob Pearson. Heard a lot about you, kid.
-谢谢你 先生 -跟我来
– Thank you, sir. – Follow me.
过得怎样 你现在还冲浪吗
How’s it cook? Catching any waves?
不 早不玩了
No, I’ll never surf anymore.
我的时间都给你们做冲浪板了
I’m making too many boards for all you guys.
这样的生活也不错
That’s the way I like to keep it.
想要驾驭猛兽 你需要圣枪才行
You want to slay a giant, you need a sacred spear.
生日快乐 杰伊
Happy birthday, Jay.
我能不能…
Can I…?
当然 它是你的了
Yeah. She’s all yours.
我不知道该说什么了
I don’t know what to say.
埋头苦干吧
Just stay low, go fast.
没问题
Yeah. Yeah.
看 他在那
There. There he is.
他能扛住海浪的撞击
Yeah, he can take a beating.
但他能冲浪吗
But can he surf?
你绝对没见过这个
Like nothing you’ve ever seen.
你们见过有人能这样吗
You ever seen anyone that can tread water like that,
连续踩水45分钟还不溺水
for 45 minutes without drowning?
是有些看透
He’s got a point.
很好 我就当你俩都认同了
Good, I’ll take that as two yeses.
让他别和我抢浪就行
Just make sure he doesn’t drop in on me, all right?
强劲的厄尔尼诺在阿♥拉♥斯加湾聚集
Strong El Niño induced winter storms
引起了冬季风暴
are queued up in the Gulf of Alaska,
现在正向着加州的东部移♥动♥
and progressing eastward towards California.
时速55海里 浪高达40英尺
The burst is producing 55-knot winds and seas to 40 feet.
风暴预计会引起大型海浪
Large ocean swells are expected to arrive,
届时浪高将达35英尺
resulting in large breaking waves with heights to 35 feet.
这么大雨你来这干嘛
Hey. It’s pouring out there.
你最近怎么样
How you been?
不错
Good.
金 怎么了
Kim, what’s wrong?
我们做朋友这么久了
We’ve been friends forever.
别这样 有事就说出来吧
You don’t have to do this. Just tell me.
这太复杂了
It’s just complicated.
依我看也不复杂
Not from where I’m sitting.
那是因为你只看到了万事善的一面
That’s because you only see the good in everything.
我们大部分人都无休止地
Most of us just spend all of our time
纠结于种种假设之中
dwelling on all the what ifs
想方设法想弄懂为什么事事不顺
and just looking for all the reasons why things could never work out.
如果你错了呢
And what if you’re wrong?
我就会在一个雨夜出现在一家披萨店里
Then you show up to a pizza parlor late one night, in the rain.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!