数一根手指代表一分钟
You mark each minute with a finger.
手指全部数完时
Run out of fingers,
就明白情况不妙了
and you know you’re in trouble.
感觉到海水变凉了吗
Feel the water getting colder?
-嗯 -跟水下的情况有关
– Yeah. – Because of what lies beneath us.
是因为蒙特雷海沟 5280英尺深
It’s the Monterey Trench, 5,280 feet deep.
洋流经过这里
Current drops in here,
一直向东 直到撞上南部海岭
heads east until it hits the Southern Wall.
-所以产生了什么现象 -船尾漩涡伴流
– Creating what? – It’s a back eddy.
知道吗 你撞上那个伴流的时候
You know, the day you hit that eddy
你就完成全部路程的一半多了
is the day you are gonna be more than halfway there.
-你从哪学的这些 -从你那儿
– Where’d you learn all that stuff anyway? – From you.
我是说 从书籍和地图上
I mean, from books and maps.
你要我去研究洋流和潮汐
You told me to study the currents and the tides.
可能我确实说过吧
Yeah, I guess I did, didn’t I?
我曾经来这里划向最深处
Used to come out here and just paddle out to the deepest part.
在水面轻松地上下浮沉 只为
Used to bob up and down like a cork just….
只为了感受它
Just to feel it.
感受什么
To feel what?
深渊
The abyss.
今天的潮真大啊
The tide is really strong today.
是由于日本的热带飓风造成的
That’s because of tropical hurricanes from Japan.
-飓风一路穿过太平洋 -真的吗
– Making their way across the Pacific. – Really?
这个现象每7至10年才发生一次
Only happens once every seven to ten years.
上一次厄尔尼诺现象是在83年
Last El Niño was 83.
太平洋赤道带大范围内海洋和大气相互作用后失去平衡而产生的一种气候现象
导致马弗瑞克斯的海浪
Brought waves into Mavericks
有五层楼那么高
the size of five-story buildings.
-对 -厄尔尼诺
– Oh, yeah. – El Niño.
你觉得它今年会发生吗
Do you think it’ll happen again this year?
不知道
I don’t know.
不过你最好未雨绸缪
But if it does, you’d better be ready.
因为到时这道巨浪
Because that wave of ours
就不是什么秘密了
ain’t gonna be a secret anymore.
所以姑娘 我想让你知道
So, girl, I want you to know
不论你去哪儿 我都在你身边
That wherever you go I won’t be far away
因为我亲吻你双唇时 你轻摇双♥臀♥
Because as I kiss your lips While you swing your hips
你会看到我说 她是我亲爱的宝贝
You just see me say She’s my honey baby
好棒
Nice.
谢谢 女士们
Thank you, ladies.
好了 我得去弄些木头
All right, I gotta go get some wood.
-不 -得让女士们暖暖和和的
– No. – I got to keep you ladies warm.
你不去帮帮爸爸吗
Why don’t you go help Daddy?
-再见 -不是吧 你要走了
– Bye. – Oh, no. You’re leaving.
对 要上小夜班了
Yeah, swing shift calls.
不 很高兴见到你
No. Oh, come on, good to see you.
等等 你们是在哪里遇见的
So, wait, where did you guys meet?
在你正看着的地方
You’re looking at it.
真的吗
Really?
真的 这里就是我们第一次约会的地方
Yeah. This is where we went on our first date.
他约我出来吃晚餐 我还没反应过来
He asked me out to dinner, and before I know it,
他就刺到一条鱼
he’s you know, spearing a fish
像山顶洞人一样架在篝火上烤了
and cooking it over a campfire like a caveman,
我穿着白色塔夫绸裙坐在那儿 戴着珍珠
and I’m just sitting there in my white taffeta dress and my pearls…
疑惑餐具在哪呢
you know, wondering where my cutlery is.
他的其他家人也在这儿吗
Is all of his family here?
没有 我们是他唯一的家人
No, we’re his only family.
弗洛斯蒂很早以前就失去了双亲
Frosty lost both his folks when he was young.
他很少提到这件事
He doesn’t really talk about it much.
差不多都憋在心里了
Kind of carries it on the inside.
一直如此
Always has.
不知为何 这又使他
Somehow, it’s just…
变得不合群
made him feel unfit.
我也不知道 这让我很伤心
I don’t know. It just… it breaks my heart.
你要对那个男孩好一点 听到没
You take care of that boy, you hear?
嗯 我会的 好的
Yeah, I will. Okay.
我是说 我们只是朋友
I mean, we’re just friends…
但是我会照顾他的
but I’ll take care of him.
只是朋友吗
Just friends?
捉得好
Wow. Nice catch!
-有人想亲亲鱼吗 -我不想
– Anybody want to kiss a fish? – Not me.
不 不 杰伊 不要
No! No! Jay, no!
不 别拿我这儿来 不
No! Do not get that near me! No!
-你好啊 -你好吗
– Hey. What’s up? – Hey. How are you?
真高兴你来了
Well, well. Glad you showed up.
我们是来看马弗瑞克斯小子的
We came to see the Mavericks man.
他们在这干嘛
What are they doing here?
你是谁啊 街坊哨兵吗
What are you, like, Neighborhood Watch?
怎么回事呢 小混♥蛋♥
So, what’s the deal, little trash?
你是要独自杀死恶龙
You gonna slay that dragon by yourself,
还是你那个假爸爸来帮忙啊
or is your rent-a-dad gonna help out?
“我从远处观察并发觉
“From a distance, I watched and realized
伴随着世间少有的美丽是反复的推敲
that along with rare beauty comes constant scrutiny.
比如当上校园话剧的主演
Like being the lead in a school play.”
真有诗意啊 哥们
That’s poetic, man.
不过 遗憾的是她在背地里笑你呢
It’s a shame she laughs at you behind your back, though.
不过这个你已经知道了吧
But, I mean, you already knew that, right?
这很明显啊 她不愿意被看到跟你在一块
It’s kind of obvious since she won’t be seen with you.
划呀划呀划呀 臭小子
Paddle, paddle, paddle, little grump.
划呀划呀划呀
Paddle, paddle, paddle.
写深入点
我不写了
I’m not doing it again.
好吧 你清楚我们当初怎么说的
Okay, well, you know the deal.
你想放弃 随便你
You want to walk, that’s your choice.
-你为什么要这么对我 -因为我想要实话
– Why are you doing this to me? – Because I want the truth.
我想知道你害怕什么
I want to know what you’re afraid of.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道 还是你不想知道
You don’t know? Or you don’t wanna know?
我不知道
I don’t know.
那你最好问问自己
Well, you better ask yourself,
你想丢下的是什么
what do you want to leave behind?
真正的自己 还是纸上的几句话
The truth of who you really are or just some words on a page?
所有在你内心深处燃烧的东西
All that stuff that’s burning deep down inside of you,
是什么
what is that?
那些你甚至都不能看一眼的东西
That stuff you can’t even look at
因为你如此害怕它
because it scares you so much,
就如同信中的内容
that the same thing in that letter?
-那封你不敢打开的信 -别说了
– That letter that you can’t open – Don’t.
-你却连扔掉也不敢 -别这样
– But you can’t even throw away. – Don’t do this!
别怎样
Don’t do what?
如果你连打开那封信的勇气都没有
If you don’t even have the courage to open that letter,
那你怎么面对那个海浪
then how can you take on that wave?
住口 我不知道 好吗 我说了不知道
Stop it! I don’t know, okay? I said I don’t know.
爸爸 快点 妈妈病了
Dad, quick, Mommy’s sick.
布兰达
Brenda.
妈妈
Mommy?
杰伊 拨911 亲爱的
Jay. Call 911. I’m here, sweetheart.
我就在你身边 快点
I’m right here. Hurry.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy. Mommy!
是的 我们这有紧急情况
Yeah, yeah, we have an emergency.
亲爱的我就在你身边
Babe, I’m with you.
请派一辆救护车过来
I need you to send an ambulance, please.
杰伊 告诉他们她中风了
Jay, tell them she’s having a stroke.
她中风了 说不了话了
I think she’s having a stroke. She can’t talk.
保持呼吸 亲爱的
Just breathe, baby.
不清楚 她摔倒了
I don’t know. I don’t know. She fell…
妈妈
Mommy!
-妈妈 -她不能动了
– Mommy! – She’s not moving.
别担心 亲爱的 我在你身边
Okay, Babe. Baby, I got you.
我们在欢喜角的38号♥街311号♥
We’re at 311 38th Street, in Pleasant Point.
怎么会发生这种事呢
How could this happen?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!