甜甜的肉桂香 还有温柔的谎言
Cinnamon and sugary, and softly spoken lies
你永远不知道怎么看穿别人的眼神
You never know just how to look, through other people’s eyes
有时候我不在乎太阳的样子
I don’t mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows
我能从我嘴唇上和衣服上感觉你的味道
I can taste you on my lips, and smell you in my clothes
甜甜的肉桂香 还有温柔的谎言
Cinnamon and sugary, and softly spoken lies
你永远不知道怎么看穿别人的眼神
You never know just how you look, through other people’s eyes
你提前回来了
You’re back early.
你在干嘛
What you doing?
-怎么说呢 -他想给你个惊喜
– You know, it’s, uh… – He wanted to surprise you.
好吧 他做到了
Well, he succeeded.
你们继续
Carry on.
你最差劲了 你最差劲了
You’re the worst! You’re the worst!
你看到外面的大浪了吗 今天太给力了
Hey, did you see that big outside set? It was firing today!
小心点 哥们 他嗑药了
Careful, man. He’s wasted.
我要点一个
Uh, yeah, let me get a, um…
一个热狗 多放辣椒
A hot dog, extra chili.
不 等等 改成果冻甜甜圈
Ahem. No, check that. Make it a jelly donut.
哥们 我们只卖♥♥匹萨
All we got is pizza, bro.
小混♥蛋♥
Hey, little trash,
为啥你总是在笑
why are you always smiling all the time, huh?
又在笑
Oh, there you go again.
你瞧 你一笑就像个软蛋
You see, when you smile, you look like a little wuss.
一像个软蛋 就得不到尊重
When you look like a little wuss, you don’t get no respect.
今天被尊重得不少呀
Sure got it today.
放手
Hey! Hey! Hey, get off!
快点 放手 兄弟
Come on! Get off me, man!
你打了我一拳
You throw a punch,
你最好祈祷我不会报复你 臭小子
you better pray I don’t make it back up, you little punk.
你是不是觉得自己比我们都好啊
Yeah, you think you’re better than the rest of us, don’t you?
我看到你每天早晨跟弗洛斯蒂一起划冲浪板
I see you paddling out there every morning with Frosty.
得了 哥们 我们出去吧
Come on, man, let’s get out of here.
划呀划呀划呀 臭小子
Paddle, paddle, paddle, little grump.
我们走吧 哥们
Let’s go, bro.
出去吧
Let’s get out of here.
你东西掉了吧
Looks like you dropped something.
我看了你的论文
I read your essay.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
这就是我从始至终所期望的
I think that’s what I expected from you all along.
完成得不错 大佬
You done good, chief.
现在雄狮正在沉睡
And now the lion sleeps.
海浪将在我们身后
The wave is gonna break behind us
即暗礁从40英尺骤降至
where the reef falls from about 40 feet
1500英尺的地方被劈开
to about 1500 feet.
你要注意避免以下事项:
Here’s what you want to avoid:
首先 看到那边的岩石没有
Firstly, see those rocks over there?
它们被称为埋骨场
They call that the Boneyard.
无论如何都别让水流把你推到那儿去
Whatever you do, do not let the current push you in there.
不然会粉身碎骨
It’ll smash you to pieces.
那你从哪里出发呢
So where do you set?
你要保持一个三角形
What you got to do is triangulate.
在你和埋骨场之间划一条线
You draw a line between yourself and that dish,
还有那边的蘑菇石
and that mushroom rock over there.
真正的危险在海面以下
The biggest treachery of all is what lies underneath.
大多数海浪在
Most waves break on reefs
水面20英尺以下的岩石上就劈开了
less than 20 feet beneath the surface.
这里的深度增加了一倍
Depth is doubled out here.
就意味着 大浪冲过来时 水体会增大一倍
Meaning, when it’s firing, you got twice the water mass,
浪潮能量增大一倍
twice the wave energy,
溺水的几率也增大一倍
and twice the likelihood of drowning.
别担心 有我呢 孩子
Don’t worry. I got your back, kid.
-你在海里怎么回事 -这还用问
– What happened down there? – What do you mean what happened?
我刚看到一头15英尺的鲨鱼啊
I just saw a 15-foot shark.
我知道你肯定吓尿了
I’m sure it scared the piss out of you,
但我想问的是 你为什么惊慌失措
but that wasn’t what I asked. Why’d you panic?
大概只是恐惧吧
Just fear, I guess.
好吧 有一点你得明白
All right, well, one thing you got to know,
恐惧与恐慌是两种截然不同的情绪
fear and panic are two separate emotions.
恐惧是正常的 恐慌则是致命的
Fear is healthy, panic is deadly.
因为当这里迎来大浪时
Because when this place is firing.,
我说的是30 40英尺那么高的浪
and I’m talking about 30, 40-foot waves,
你心里就只剩恐惧了
it’s all about fear.
但如果你像刚才那样惊慌失措的话
But you panic out there, like you just did,
就必死无疑
you die.
那如果你吓得要死 怎么能不恐慌呢
Well, if you’re scared to death, how do you not panic?
分♥析♥你的恐惧 找出你在害怕什么
By identifying the fear and what it is you’re afraid of.
不只是冲浪 人生也如此
Not just out there, but in life.
你的下一篇论文来了
Welcome to your next essay.
好了 同学们 听好了 布置家庭作业
All right, guys, listen up. Uh, homework assignment, okay?
把笔放下 我说完之前不要写了
Put your pencils down. Don’t write until I’m done.
先听我说 好吧 开始了
Gotta listen first, okay? Here we go.
举出节肢动物的四种亚门
Name the four subphylum of arthropods.
哪种亚门最为古老
Which subphylum is thought to be the eldest?
哪种亚门最为古老 这是第一题
Which subphylum is thought to be the eldest? Number one.
第二题 比较完全和不完全变质峰期条件
Number two: Compare complete and incomplete metamor…
又来了
There he goes again.
我来看看能不能在这见到你
I was hoping I’d see you here.
我们要在小海湾那边生篝火
Um, we’re doing a bonfire down at the cove.
你下班后要不要过来
You want to stop by after work?
谢谢 不过我还要
Oh, thanks. You know, but I got to….
篝火在哪儿
Where’s the action?
我想去派对
I want to party!
算了 我有个更好的主意
You know, come on. I got a better idea.
行 好 总共14.56美元
Yeah, okay, that’s $14.56.
兄弟 别呀 怎么了
Dude, no. What?
我永远欠你个人情 布朗迪
I’ll owe you forever, Blond.
你好啊
What’s up?
我保证
I promise.
哥们 你掉了
Oh, hey. Dude, you dropped your, uh….
你回来了
You’re home.
嗯 我提前完成了 所以我想就回家吧
Yeah, I finished up early, so I thought I’d get back.
-罗克尔在她房♥间里吗 -对 她正准备睡觉了
– Is Roque in her room? – Yeah, she’s getting ready for bed.
包的什么
What’s in the bag?
我小时候我老爸给我读过故事
My old man used to read to me as a kid,
我就想 也许
and I thought… you know, maybe…
也许我也给罗克尔念念吧
maybe I would start reading to Roque.
好的
Okay.
罗克尔
Roque?
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我猜你不是第一次来这吧
I take it this isn’t your first time here.
这是我第一次跟别人来
It’s my first time with anyone else.
看 你看到没
Look, you see that?
那是天空中第七亮的星星 参宿七
That’s the seventh brightest star in the sky, Rigel.
它的上方的两旁 是参宿四和参宿五
Right above it, on either side, that’s Betelgeuse and Bellatrix.
那是猎户座的两肩
It’s the shoulders of Orion.
怎么了
What?
-你怎么知道这个 -我爸爸教我的
– How’d you know that? – I learned it from my dad.
我大概三四岁的时候他开始教我认星星
He started teaching me about the stars when I was maybe, like, 3 or 4.
天上有88星座
There are 88 constellations,
不过我再没有机会把它们学全了
but I never got a chance to learn them all.
好了 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
渐渐为你迷失
Fade into you
你却不知道
Strange you never knew
划 划 划 加油 金米
Paddle, paddle, paddle! Come on, Kimmy!
金米 把手给我 过来
Kimmy, give me your hand. Get over here.
金米 加油啊 加油
Kimmy, come on. Come on. Ha-ha-ha.
渐渐为你迷失
Fade into you
弗罗斯特 我们在马弗瑞克斯潜水的时候
Frost, I saw you were counting on your fingers
我看到你在数手指
when we were diving at Mavericks.
你在水下待的时间越长
The longer you’re down there
你的头脑就越不清醒
the more your mind unspools.