Because you pulled my ankle!
本该是我赢的
I would have won that!
算了
Whatever.
四十
Forty.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
练习人类坚实基础的四大支柱
Four pillars of a solid human foundation.
五十
Fifty.
给你冲了咖啡 衣服在烘干机里
I made you coffee, your clothes are in the dryer.

我呛水了
I’m swallowing water.
但愿你长了鳃
Well, you better grow gills.
还有两分钟
You got two more minutes.
老兄
Yo, dude!
观察力
三页纸
Three pages.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
吃过没
You eaten?
很好吃
It’s good.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
别客气
You’re welcome.
你在开玩笑吗
Is this some sort of a joke?
没有 先生
No, sir.
我让你写篇论文
So I ask you to write an essay,
你倒给我观察起女生来
and you observe a girl.
你没告诉过我要观察什么
You never told me what to observe.
得了吧 杰伊 你故意的吗
Oh, come on, Jay. Really?
我在教你冲那个浪 而不是些
I’m training you to survive Mavericks, not some, uh…
愚蠢的青少年爱恋
silly teen crush.
罗克尔 进去睡觉
Roque, go to bed.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
我只是在想… -你在想什么
– I just though… – What did you think?
你在想什么啊 杰伊
What did you think, Jay?
没什么
Nothing.
如果你不去想的话 简直浪费我时间
If you didn’t think, you’re wasting my time.
-弗洛斯蒂 -好吗
– Frosty. – Okay?
我没时间陪你浪费
And that’s not something I got a lot of these days.
这不是你的错
You know what? It’s not your fault.
你才15岁 只是个不懂事的小屁孩
You’re 15. You’re just a kid.
杰伊 抱歉失陪一下
Jay, um, will you excuse us for a moment?
天啊 弗洛斯蒂
For heaven’s sake, Frosty,
不是人人都像你一样看待世界的 好吗
not everyone sees the world through your eyes. Okay?
他只是选择了去观察他所珍视的
He chose to examine something that meant the world to him.
十分个人的
Something personal,
来与你开诚相见
which he opened up and shared with you, entrusted to you.
布兰达 我不关心他的感受
Brenda, I’m not concerned with his feelings.
我只关心结果
I’m concerned with the objective.
写论文的要点在于
The point of writing an essay is to
摒弃主观 一切以客观为准
put your thoughts down on paper and see the gaps and reflect.
那他做到了吗
And did he accomplish that or not?
我不知道
I don’t know. I…
-我老爸甚至没有… -嘘
– My old man, he didn’t even… – Shh, shh, shh.
你只需耐心点
It just takes patience.
你给自己太大压力了
You owe yourself that much.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
我听不到雷克的声音
I don’t hear Lake.
我猜他是想让人抱抱
He just needed to be held, I think.
我们有时不也一样吗
Don’t we all sometimes?
好吧 大佬 坐
All right, chief, sit down.
从现在起 我们一步一步来
From now on, let’s stick to the subject at hand.
首先 我要你重写这篇论文
First off, I want you to rewrite this essay.
重做
但你该去观察一道真正的波浪了
But you can observe an actual break.
像岸边浪之类的
As in surf break.
-洛佩兹先生 -到
– Mr. Lopez. – Here.
-米尔金先生 -到
– Miss Mirkin. – Here.
莫里亚利蒂先生
Mr. Moriarity.
莫里亚利蒂先生
Mr. Moriarity.
马弗瑞克斯
Mavericks.
十一月十日 上午9点13分
November 10th, 9:13 A.M.
吹西风 浪高约在16秒内达12英尺
Swell westerly, approximately 12 feet at 16-second intervals,
海面达25至30英尺
25 to 30-foot faces.
弗洛斯蒂队里的一人在单独冲浪
One of Frosty’s crew heading out solo.
看来最好的办法就是
Looking like the best way out
把浪冲到岩礁里
is to ride the current inside the rocks.
风力覆盖在海岸线上
Wind remains side-shore,
时速十海里左右
maybe 10 knots.
风浪突然毫无预兆地转向了
Set suddenly shifting with no warning.
浪势增大一倍 转向北向
Large and northerly, at least double the size.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
-伙计 -布兰达
– Hey, man. – Hey, Brenda.
-怎么样了 -还不错
– How’s it going? – It’s good.
是吗 我很好奇
Yeah? I’m curious to hear
他的魔鬼训练成效如何了
how it is from the one and the other end of the whip.
他不让我有丝毫懈怠
You know, he’s keeping me on my toes.
没对你太苛刻吧
Not being too hard on you, is he?
没 没有 可能正相反
No. No, I feel like it’s the other way around, maybe.
怎么说
How so?
当你经历了很多事后
Sometimes, when you’ve been through a lot in life,
有时就会对自己很严厉
you know, sometimes you’re hard on yourself.
至少我妈妈的事就是这样的
That’s the way it is with my mom, at least, you know?
你确定你只是高中生吗
You sure you’re only in high school?
拜拜
Bye.
再见 再见 放松点
See you. See you guys. Take it easy.
你女朋友又来查你岗了呢
Looks like your girlfriend is keeping tabs on you.
那谁啊
Yo, who’s that?
他没关系的 好了 再见
Oh, he’s cool. All right, later.
你这是干嘛
What’s this?
突然成了我的监护人吗
You my keeper all of a sudden?
你这话是问我还是问自己的良心 布朗迪
You having this conversation with me or your conscience, Blond?
我只是想跟你说 轮到你锁门了
I just wanted to tell you, it’s your turn to lock up.
杰伊
Jay?
天哪 1分46秒
Aah! Oh, my God. 1: 46.
快到两分钟了
Almost two full minutes.
杰伊 我能跟你谈谈吗
Jay, can I talk to you?
等一下
Uh, hold on.
请进
Come in.
你工作服在烘干机里
Hey, your uniform is, um…. it’s in the dryer.
谢谢 好吧
Oh. Thank you. Thanks. Okay.
你能不能借我15美元
Um, listen, I was wondering if I could borrow $1 5.
我收到一张停车罚单
I got a parking ticket, and…
如果不交的话 就
you know, if you don’t pay them, it’s….
我会还你的
I’m gonna pay you back.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要冲吗 布朗迪
Hey. You heading out, Blond?
你管我呢
Like you care.
桑尼
Sonny!
有大浪来了[冲浪术语]
Outside!
这小子搞得很定嘛
Boy can get it done.
抢别人的浪也叫搞定的话 那我无话可说
If that’s what you call snaking someone’s wave, man, you’re right.
我们可没你那么完美 杰伊
Guess we can’t all be as perfect as you, can we, Jay?
布朗迪 你不该自甘堕落
Blond, you’re better than that.
好吗 去冲一下
All right? Let’s go get some.
米奇喜欢莎伦而莎伦缠着切里斯
Mikey got with Sharon Sharon got Cherise
她在跟莎伦讨论疾病的观点
She was sharin’ Sharon’s outlook On the topic of disease
米奇脸上有道疤 鲍比信奉种族主义
Mikey had a facial scar And Bobby was a racist
他们全都爱上了死亡 爱在得克萨斯
They were all in love with dying, they were doing it in Texas
全都爱上了死亡 他们喝喷泉里的水
All in love with dying, they were drinking from a fountain
喷泉像雪崩从山而降一样涌流出来
That was pouring like an avalanche, coming down the mountain
有时候我不在乎太阳的样子
I don’t mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows
我能从我嘴唇上和衣服上感觉你的味道
I can taste you on my lips, and smell you in my clothes

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!