你抄我台词
You stealing a page out of my playbook there?
情不自禁啊 布朗迪
Couldn’t help myself, Blondie.
这话总是在我脑子里盘旋
It’s always been a keeper.
小混♥蛋♥
Hey, little trash.
问你个问题
Got a question for you.
拿那么长的冲浪板
What exactly are you trying to compensate for
是不是你觉得自己哪里太短啊
with this long board of yours? Huh?
看你拿个球棒 我也想问同样的问题呢
I was about to ask you the same thing about that bat.
都给我回来 听到没
Y’all come back now, you hear?
-大伙儿 出发了 -好的 来了
– Come on, let’s go! – Okay, okay, we’re coming.
今天吧 拜托
Sometime today, please.
-嗨 金 -嗨
– Hey, Kim. – Hi!
玩的怎么样
How was it out there?
不错 浪越来越大了
Feels good. Feels like the swell is building.
是吗 你没计时吗
Yeah? Did you time it?
金米 上车 要出发了
Kimmy, come on, we got to go.
好吧 有机会海边见吧
Um, all right, well, maybe I’ll see you out there.
回见
Later.
放手吧 伙计
Let her be, dude.
她对你来说太老了
She’s too old for you.
滚 滚出我家
Get out! Get out of my house! Aah!
-下来 -妈妈
– Get down! – Mom!
待那儿别动 我受够了 离我远点
And you stay down there! I’m tired of this! Get off me! Okay?
-妈 -我哪儿都不去
– Mom! – I’m not going anywhere!
杰伊
Jay.
冷静 孩子 我来收房♥租而已 她抓着我不放
Easy, kid. This is about back rent! She tried grabbing me!
-我只是…-他欠我们钱
– All I did… – He owes us money!
-放开我 -别打了
– Get off me! Unh! – No!
冷静 孩子
Take it easy, kid!
-杰伊 别打了 -杰伊
– Jay! No! – Jay!
杰伊 住手 住手 杰伊
Jay, stop, stop! Jay!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Cops! Cops!
警♥察♥来了 住手
They’re coming! Come on!
别打了 把他们拉开
Hey, hey! Break it up! Break it up!
放开我
Get off me!
这里是维克多-1-2 在出警现场
This is Victor-1-2. We’re on the scene.
近海浮标显示浪高于16秒内达25英尺
Offshore buoys are reporting seas of 25 feet at 16 seconds.
风向为西北方向295度
Coming from the west northwest at 295 degrees.
西北风风力预计为15至20海里
Northwest winds are forecasted at 15 to 20 knots.
近海海域浪高预计可于17秒达28英尺
Swells are expected to reach up to 28 feet at 17 seconds near shore.
-早 弗兰克 -注意周围 孩子
– Morning, Frank. – Careful out there, son.
伙计 别来无恙
Hey, buddy. What’s up?
今天浪潮又变大了啊 各位
Next level out there today, boys.
16秒达到25英尺
Twenty-five at 16.
来狂欢吧
Let’s rock and roll.
好
Right.
开始吧
Let’s do it.
好样的 弗洛斯蒂
Yeah, Frosty!
且不说你是怎么来这儿的
Now, we’ll agree to forget how you got up here,
现在最重要的是
but as far as most are concerned,
那儿的浪还是个谜 就像尼斯湖水怪一般
that wave’s a myth. Like a Loch Ness monster.
我们四人想让那个地方保持神秘
The four of us who surf there want to keep it that way.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
浮标显示浪高将于17秒内达到28英尺…
Buoys reporting swells of 28 feet at 17 seconds coming from…
-那个浪有多大 -你听明白我的话没
– How big was that wave? – Did you hear what I just said?
明白了 先生
Yes, sir.
尼斯湖水怪
Loch Ness monster.
家里现在怎么样了
How’s it going over there?
我家后室不出租了
Mom’s not renting out the back anymore.
我可以有自己的房♥间了
Means I get my own room.
但我得在欢乐披萨多打一份工
But I got to double-up my shifts at Pleasure Pizza.
你♥爸♥爸呢
And your father?
他几年前从巴拿马的驻地给我写了一封信
He wrote me a letter a few years back from his base in Panama.
都说了些什么
So what’d he say?
不知道
I don’t know.
我从没打开那封信
Never opened it.
好吧 我得走了 还得干活呢
All right, well, i got to get out of here. Got to get to work.
先生 我也想挑战那里的巨浪
Hey, sir, I want to ride that wave.
我想在那儿冲浪
I want to take that drop.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
为什么
Why not?
没经过训练的菜鸟不可能
Because untrained boys don’t step in the ring
美国著名黑人♥拳♥击手 曾获世界重量级冠军
和迈克·泰森同台竞技 这就是原因
with Mike Tyson, that’s why.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
不是你说行就行的
You don’t just do it.
伙计 我在那儿冲浪20年了
Buddy, I’ve been surfing that break for 20 years.
你知道需要多少智谋勇气
You have any idea how much strength and know-how you need
才能从那巨浪下逃脱出来吗
to survive a break like that?
弗洛斯蒂 我每天都在变强 我能坚持
Frosty, I’m getting stronger by the day. I’ll hold my own.
-每天变强是吧 -是啊
– Stronger by the day, huh? – Yeah.
来 把手给我
Okay, give me your hand.
现在挣脱
Now resist me.
这就是你最大的力气了吗
Okay, that all you got?
是吗 就这么点
Is that it? Is that it?
好吧 你还是不够强壮
Okay. You ain’t strong enough.
那我每天都去练习冲浪行吗
Right now, I’m surfing every single day, right?
-如果我…-闭嘴
– So, if I… – Shut up, all right?
我知道你有多大本事
Now, I know how good you are.
我看过你冲浪
I’ve seen you out there.
和那帮小子冲浪你可以来去自如
You surf circles around those other kids.
但那只是普通的浪
But those are normal waves.
普通冲浪考验的是没有发生意外时
Surfing normal waves is about how you perform
你的表现如何
when everything goes right.
但挑战巨浪则是另一♥码♥事儿
Now, big-wave surfing, that’s a different ball game.
那是考验当周围险象环生时你如何应对
That’s about how you perform when everything goes wrong.
稍有不慎被波浪击中
One bump off the face of that wave,
就好比以时速50英里撞墙一般
and you’re hitting the water like concrete at 50 miles an hour.
同时上千吨♥水向你汹涌砸来
And you got a thousand tons of water coming down on top of you.
海浪会打晕你 撕碎你
It’s knocking you senseless, ripping you apart,
把你推向一个深不见底
and pushing you down to a place that is so deep
黑暗无边的深渊
and so dark, you don’t want to be there.
那你为什么还去
So why do it?
走吧 我还有工作要做
Heh. Come on, get out of here. I got work to do.
训练我吧 教我如何驾驭它
Train me, then. Train me to ride it.
你听我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
快走吧
Go on, get.
你还是不明白 是吗
You don’t get it, do you?
什么
What?
孩子有很多种 弗洛斯蒂
There are all kinds of sons, Frosty, you know?
有的因你而生 有的则为你而生
Some are born to you and some just occur to you.
杰伊将你当作一生的榜样
Jay has looked up to you his entire life.
难道你看不出他有多需要你吗
I mean, can’t you see how much he needs you?
你希望我教他如何冲那道浪
You want me to teach him to surf that wave?
他还是个孩子
He’s a kid.
你还让我保证不到那里
You made me promise I wouldn’t even surf that…
是啊 但你千方百计也要去
Yeah, and you break that promise every chance you get.
你以为我不知道你今天早上去哪儿了
You think I don’t know where you were this morning?
我听到收音机里播的了
I heard the message on the machine.
“16秒25英尺” 拜托
“25 at 16”? Come on.
我不知道你说这话什么意思
I don’t know where you’re going with this.
无论如何那孩子都会去挑战那里的巨浪的
That boy’s gonna surf that wave anyway.
你心里清楚
You know that, right?
即使他会死在那里
Even if he dies trying.
难道你不会吗
I mean, wouldn’t you?
她让你永不放弃梦想
She’s the one that keeps the dream alive
两份夏威夷 两份圣巴巴拉
Okay, two Hawaiians, two Santa Barbara,
一份意大利辣香肠一份奶酪 好了
one pepperoni and one cheese. All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
伙计 伙计
Dude. Dude.
先放酱料 再放奶酪 最后才是饼顶配料