Just go put out the statement.
你知道吗
You know what?
你根本就不应该和他们在一个房♥间 议员先生
You never should have been in the same room, congressman.
盖斯
Gus!
瑞士有一种防空炮
Yeah. the swiss make an antiaircraft gun
-叫做欧瑞康炮 -听着 查理
Called the oerlikon. listen, charlie.
20毫米加农炮 高射速的
Twenty-millimeter cannon, high rate of fire.
我知道欧瑞康炮
I know the oerlikon.
别忘了轿车司机
Don’t forget the limo driver.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你是坐豪华轿车从赌场到机场的
Well, you took a limo from the casino to the airport.
要知道追踪一个轿车司机很容易 只要发个传票
Maybe it’s easy enough to track down a limo driver, hand him a subpoena,
问他车上发生了什么
Ask him if anything was going on in the back seat,
所以你还应该解决这事
So, you know, in terms of cleaning up this…
你在门外偷听吗
Were you listening at the door?
-这不是偷听 -你还说没有
I wasn’t listening at the door. were you standing
-站在门外偷听 -没有
At the goddamn door listening to me? no.
你怎么能听 这个门很厚的
How could you even… that’s a thick door!
你站在外面偷听
You stood there and you listened to me?
我没有贴着门 别傻了
I wasn’t standing at the door. don’t be an idiot.
我在酒瓶上装了窃听器
I bugged the scotch bottle.
什么
What?
是的 那上面有窃听器
Yeah, it’s got a little transmitter on it.
我耳朵里有个接收器 声音可以传过来
I got a little thing in my ear. get past it.
我不相信 你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁
I don’t believe this. who the fuck… who the fuck are you?
现在我没有听 别紧张
It’s not in my ear right now. take it easy.
我本来要告诉你的 但是由于你被起诉
I was gonna tell you about it, but I had to leave the room for a second
-我必须离开房♥间 -我没被起诉
Cause you were getting indicted. I ain’t getting indicted.
-这里面有摄像头吗 -没有 别乱想
Is there a camera in here? no, that’s a little paranoid.
好吧
That’s right.
你能把窃听器从我的威士忌上拿掉吗
Will you take the bug off my scotch bottle now?
好的
Sure.
我看到两个小孩在拿起亮晶晶的东西时
I saw two kids, had their hands blown off
手都被炸没了
When they tried to pick up something shiny.
有时孩子们以为那些炸♥弹♥是玩具
Sometimes the kids think those bombs are toys.
-就专门等着小孩来拣 -是的
For children to pick up. yeah.
-他们强♥奸♥妇女 -是的
They’re raping the women and… yeah.
-怀孕了就杀掉 -他们无恶不作
…bayoneting the pregnant ones. it’s as bad as it can be.
但是他们仍然想和红军战斗
But they still want to go out and fight the red army.
每个人都这么想 我从来没见过这种事情
Each and every one of them. I’ve never seen anything like that.
我也没见过
No, me, neither.
坦白说 我也跟你一样想杀俄♥国♥人
Let’s be clear. I want to kill russians as much as you do.
欧瑞康炮是正确的选择吗 是我们所需要的吗
Is the oerlikon the right gun? is that what they should have?
知道吗
Now, you know what?
你经历了长时间飞行
You’ve had a long flight.
你压力很大 你被逮捕了
You’re under a lot of stress. you’re under arrest.
我没有被逮捕
I ain’t under arrest.
-喝酒吗 -好的
Do you drink? oh, god, yeah.
就尝尝这威士忌吧
Well, should we try this scotch,
打开后它会释放毒气吗
Or is it gonna release sarin gas when I open it?
不会 打开吧
Oh, I don’t think so, but open it over there.
像你这么一个人是怎么进入中情局的
How’d a guy like you get into the agency?
-什么 你小看我啊 -你不是詹姆斯·邦德
What, you mean a street guy? you ain’t james bond.
你也不是托马斯·杰弗逊 我们打平了
And you ain’t thomas jefferson, so let’s call it even.
好吧
Deal.
既然这里没什么事了
Since there’s no other reason I should be here,
就当作我对这方面很在行好了
Let’s assume it’s ’cause I’m very good at this.
盖斯 他们要把直升机打下来
They need to shoot down the helicopters, gus.
他们至少要50台欧瑞康加农炮
They need at least, what, 50 oerlikons.
那花费就远远超过1000万了
Yeah, it’s gonna cost a lot more than $10 million.
我第4次重申 我可以弄到更多钱
And I say for the fourth time, I can raise the money.
怎么弄
Yeah, how?
欧瑞康加农炮是我想要的吗
Is the oerlikon the gun I should be recommending?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
-那谁能确定 -一个叫麦克·维克的武器专家
Who is sure? a weapons guy named mike vickers.
-我会打电♥话♥给他的 -现在就打给他
I’ll call him. yeah. let’s call him right now.
好吧 做个测试
All right, here’s a test.
你看到了那个怪怪的穿白衬衫
You see the nerdy-looking kid in the white shirt
在以一对四和别人下棋的那人吗
Playing against the four guys at once?
看到了
Yeah.
你觉得哪一个人是中情局的
Which one of the guys do you think is a strategic weapons expert
武器专家
With the cia?
这是个难题 查理
That was a trick question, charlie.
是那个怪怪的穿白衬衫的人
It’s the nerdy-looking kid in the white shirt.
好吧 这很好玩
All right, no reason this can’t be fun, you know.
-麦克 -是的 等一会
Mike! yeah, just a second.
现在就过来 麦克
Need you now, mike.
继续下
Keep playing.
麦克·维克 这是国会议员查理·威尔逊
Mike vickers, this is congressman charles wilson
他是国防预算委员会成员
Of the defense appropriations subcommittee.
-你好 长官 -你好
How are you, sir? fine, thank you.
-你几岁了 -我下星期就满30了
How old are you? I’ll be 30 next week.
这就是中情局的武器专家吗
This is the cia’s weapons expert?
-其中之一 -但是他是资格最老的
One of them. but he’s the most senior.
-听着 -麦克
Look… mike!
象七吃马
Yeah, bishop to queen’s knight 7.
看到了吗 他都可以盲下
See? he’s playing without even looking at the board.
要是能让鲍里斯·斯巴斯基这个象棋大♥师♥去侵略阿富汗
That’s a useful skill
这倒是个很有用的本领
If afghanistan’s ever invaded by boris spassky.
难道我办公室的人没跟兰利总部说吗
Did my office not make it clear to langley that I’m in no mood
-我没有心情来被你们耍 -查理
To be fucked around with? charlie…
你听我的还是听吉姆·巴克的 你想听谁的
You answer to me or you answer to jim baker. which do you want?
好吧 这个人是绿色贝雷帽的成员 和海豹突击队一起训练
All right, the guy’s a fucking green beret, charlie. he trained with the seals.
-没人要耍你 -麦克
No one’s trying to fuck with you! mike?
马五吃象后 你怎么走
Yeah, what was your move? knight to queen’s bishop 5.
后三吃车
All right, queen to king’s rook 3.
右边的那伙计 你还是不要和我换皇后
Guy on the right, you don’t want to trade queens with me.
该死
Shit.
好吧 我道歉
All right, I apologize.
好了 大家都是朋友
Okay. everybody friends?
作为前海军军官 麦克 我应该了解的
As a former naval officer myself, mike, I should’ve known better.
作为前海军军官 你知道我很吃惊
As a former naval officer, I’d have been surprised if you had.
-他妈的怎么回事 -嘿
Now, what the fuck? hey.
-他道过歉了 -嘿
He said he was sorry. hey.
我能为你做什么 长官
What can I do for you, sir?
他想在委员会里做一个提案
All right, he wants to make a recommendation to his subcommittee.
瑞士制的欧瑞康防空加农炮
Now, the swiss made oerlikon s.t.a. antiaircraft cannon, that’s what you’d use
能在山区把ml-24武装直升机打下来吗
To shoot down the ml-24 hind gunship in the mountains, right?
选欧瑞康加农炮的确不错
Well, the oerlikon’s a good start,
但是俄♥国♥人会展开高空轰炸
But the russians will just start flying higher altitude missions.
那还需要什么
So what else do they need?
和你给我们的一样 ak-47 ak-74等等
Same thing you give us. ak-47 s, ak-74s, akms.
苏联人可不是手无寸铁的去阿富汗的
The soviets didn’t come into afghanistan on a eurail pass.
他们有t-55坦克
They came in t-55 tanks.
反抗者们需要7号♥反坦克火箭推进式榴弹
The fighters need rpg-7 anti-tank grenade launchers,
喀秋莎107毫米口径的火箭 有线地雷 塑料地雷 自动炸♥弹♥ 狙♥击♥枪♥
Katyusha 107 mm rockets, wire mines, plastic mines, bicycle bombs, sniper rifles,
还有供给以上这些武器的弹♥药♥
Ammunition for all the above
还有全频率无线电和接收器
And frequency-hopping radios and burst transmitters
这些他妈的都很难找到
So these guys aren’t so fucking easy to find.
这样 我已经全部写在报告里了 你可以看一下
Well, I’ve written it all in a report you can read.
你是第一个看这报告的人
You’d be the first one who did.
让安全通讯员马上发给我一份
Send a copy of it to me by secure courier right away.
好的 好 好
I will. all right. all right.
已经写了报告了啊
There was a report?
没这么简单
It’s not that simple.
-为什么 -首先 它是保密的
Why not? well, for one thing it’s covert.
一旦一个阿富汗自♥由♥战士被抓
When an afghan freedom fighter gets captured,
他手里拿着的武器一定不能是美国制♥造♥的
It can’t be with an american-made weapon on him.
这有可能会使冷战转变成实战
That’s how a cold war turns into an actual war,
这也是你要多加注意的地方
And that’s something you want to keep a good eye on.
因此我们给他们的任何东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!