她有六个
She had six.
你长大了想做什么
So, what do you want to be when you grow up?
美国驻伊♥斯♥兰♥堡大使♥馆♥
议员威尔逊先生想要见一下这里的负责人哈罗德·何特
Hi. I have congressman wilson here to see the station chief, harold holt.
大厅走到底 左边第二个门
Down the hall. second door on the left.
我在外面等
I’ll wait outside.
通常来说 对国会代表
Look, normally, a congressional delegation,
我们都会提供一个简报的 但是你也知道
We’d give them a courtesy briefing on the situation, but as you can see,
现在太晚了 我们没有时间
It’s getting pretty late, we don’t have a whole lot of time anyway, so…
那就挤点时间出来
Well, make the time. huh?
去你♥妈♥的♥没时间 哈罗德 我是要给这件事拨款的
Fuck your time, harold. I’m on defense appropriations.
几分钟以后我就要去赶飞机去华盛顿
I’m catching a plane back to washington in just a few minutes.
现在我需要一个完整清晰的简报
Now, I need a full classified briefing right now.
总共有十二万苏联部队
Hundred and twenty thousand soviet troops in all.
十二万
Hundred and twenty thousand?
40军驻扎在大城市
40th army is garrisoned in the cities
和机场里
And in the airports.
7营和8营在喀布尔
Your seventh and eighth infantry divisions are in kabul.
18营在马扎里沙里夫 第4装甲…
The 18th in mazar-e sharif, the fourth armored…
内部呢
Anything inside?
你说什么
I’m sorry?
他们控制了政♥府♥内部吗
They controlling anything inside?
苏联顾问占据了
Soviet advisors have appropriated
阿富汗内政部和其他部门
The afghan intel service and the ministries.
哪些部门
Which ministries?
所有部门
All of them.
第4装甲旅占据了巴格伦空军基地
Anyway, the fourth armored covers bagram airbase.
第7装甲旅…
Seventh armored is…
他们为什么不把直升飞机打下来
Why ain’t they shooting down them helicopters?
什么
I’m sorry?
直升飞机 哈罗德
The helicopters, harold.
我们为什么不提供武器来打直升机呢
Why ain’t we giving them something to shoot down them helicopters?
直升机是个大♥麻♥烦
The helicopters are a problem.
你这么觉得吗
You think?
-议员先生… -他们用老式武器
Congressman… they’re shooting at soviet gunships
用这来打直升机 这不可能成功的
With enfield rifles. that’s basically what davy crockett used.
苏联直升机装甲特别厚可以抵挡子弹
The soviet hind gunship is especially armor plated to resist bullets.
我知道 你告诉我你需要什么可以打下直升机
Yeah, I know, I know. so you tell me what you need to shoot them down.
你指什么
What do you mean?
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
你明白我的话吗
Do you understand what I’m saying?
你告诉我你需要什么 我就马上给你弄来
You tell me what you need, and I will go about getting it for you.
议员先生 我很感激你的慷慨
Congressman, I appreciate your generosity,
但是突然流入的资金和现代武器会引起别人的注意
But a sudden influx of money and modern weaponry would draw attention.
-什么 -突然流入的资金和现代武器…
What? a sudden influx of money and modern…
会引起注意吗
Wait, it would draw attention?

Yeah.
我不是很懂
Why, I don’t even know what that means.
这是冷战 大家都知道
This is the cold war. everybody knows about it.
我还是继续进行我的简报吧
Should I continue with the briefing?
你去过难民营吗 听过他们的故事吗
Have you been to these refugee camps? have you heard these stories?
议员先生 我的任务是给你简要汇报
Congressman, I am required to give you a briefing.
我可以继续吗
Should I continue?
不用了 谢谢
No. thank you.
我小的时候有一个邻居 他的名字来自于狄更斯的小说
You know, I had a neighbor, growing up, with a name right out of dickens.
查理斯·哈扎德先生
Mr. charles hazard.
他不喜欢邻居家的狗
And mr. hazard didn’t like the neighborhood dogs
弄乱他的花圃
Messing up his flower beds.
有一天我听到街对面传来一阵狗叫
One day, I heard a bunch of yelling from across the street,
所以我跑到哈扎德先生家
So I ran on over to mr. hazard’s,
那里有15人站在我的狗泰迪的旁边
And there were about 15 grown-ups standing around my dog, teddy,
它满嘴都是血
Who was writhing on the ground in obvious agony.
正在垂死挣扎
Blood was pouring out of his mouth.
哈扎德打碎了一个玻璃瓶
Mr. hazard had ground up a glass bottle
把瓶渣掺进了狗食里来喂它
And put it in a bowl of dog food and fed it to him.
那你怎么办
What did you do?
我点了汽油 烧了他的花圃
Well, I got some gasoline and burned down his flower beds.
但这还不够解恨
But that wasn’t satisfying enough.
我知道哈扎德先生是一个民选官员
And then I remembered, mr. hazard was an elected official.
他是镇议会的头
He was the head of the town council.
每两年一次的选举中他都会被选上
His reelection every two years was a foregone conclusion.
有一个选举日 我开车来到镇上的黑人区
So come election day, I drove over to the black section of town.
那里的人以前从来没有投过票 所以…
Now, these people hadn’t voted in any of these elections, so…
我那时只有13岁 但我有农夫驾照
I was only 13, but I had a farmer’s license
于是我的车上装满了黑人选民
And I filled up my car with black voters
把他们带到投票站
And drove them to the polling place
然后等着 最后把他们送回家
And then waited, then drove them on home.
在他们下车准备去投票之前
But before they got out of the car to vote
我说 我并不想影响你们投票 但是你们应该知道
I said, “i don’t mean to influence you, but I think you should know
查理斯·哈扎德蓄意杀了我的狗
“mr. charles hazard has intentionally killed my dog.”
那次选举一共有400张票
About 400 ballots were cast in that election.
我开车带了96人来投票
I drove 96 of them to the polls.
哈扎德以16票之差没有当选
Hazard lost by 16 votes.
从那时候开始我就喜欢上了美国
And that’s the day I fell in love with america.
我们什么时候降落
What time do we land?
早上7:30 在华盛顿
7:30 a.m. in d.c.
让中情局的人10点到我办公室
I want the cia in my office 00.
叫副局长助理或职位更高的人
Assistant deputy director or higher.
告诉他们如果十点钟还见不到人
Tell them that if I don’t see someone 00,
我会扣他们的预算 晚一分钟扣一百万
I’m gonna start docking their allowance at a rate of $1 million a minute.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
再帮我拿一杯好吗
And get me another one of them, would you?
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
AK枪 7号♥火箭推进式榴弹
The aks, rpg-7 grenade launchers
还有82毫米迫击炮正通过空运和海运等途径运巴基斯坦
And 82 millimeter mortars are coming into pakistan by air and sea,
然后通过卡车运到阿富汗边境
And then trucks take them to the afghan border.
之后用骡子运送
Then we take them across on mules,
比我们想象的步骤多一点
Which are running a little more than we thought.
骡子 2400元一只
The mules? they’re 2,400 a piece,
-加上我们还要检查它们 -检查什么
Plus we got to get them checked out. for what?
检查疾病 四肢和嘴巴 而且它们的耳朵要弄干净
Diseases. foot and mouth. plus they have to have their ears cleaned.
那些骡子比阿富汗人干净多了
The mules are getting better health care than the afghans.
如果要骡子先行训练还要再加钱
Plus, they’re gonna cost a little extra if we want them pre-trained.
-训练什么 -训练他们驮着
To do what? walk over a mountain
军♥火♥爬山
With ammunition on their back.
这不是天生的吗
Aren’t they born with that instinct?
我的意思是 这不是它们天生就能干的吗
I mean, isn’t that something they want to do naturally?
你认为将来阿富汗想修路吗
You think afghanistan might, one day, think about building some fucking roads?
-盖斯特 -怎么
Gust. yeah?
有事要跟你说一下
I got something for you.
请说详细一点
I need you to be specific…
整件事都改了 拿上你的笔记 我教你
The whole thing has changed. get your diary. I’ll show you.
好的
Okay.
没问题 谢谢你
No problem. thank you.
他马上来了
He should be here any moment.
别管我 我没事
Don’t worry about me. I’m fine.
-早上好 -早上好 国会议员
Good morning. good morning, congressman.
-欢迎回来 -玛拉
Welcome back. yeah. marla.
-欢迎回来 -苏姗娜
Welcome back. suzanne.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你是谁
Who are you
他是盖斯特·埃弗拉考托斯
This is gust avrakotos.
他从兰利带来了
He’s come up from langley to bring you the information
-你要的消息 -bonnie
That you wanted. bonnie!
是的 长官
Yes, sir?
我是叫副局长助理以上级别的人来
I said assistant deputy director or higher.
-我知道 长官 我打电♥话♥ -副局长助理是不会
I know, sir. I called… no, assistant deputies don’t come
在没接到传票的情况下来国会山的
To the hill without a subpoena.
我就是你想找的人 我是阿富汗办公室的
I’m the guy you want to talk to, congressman. I’m on the afghan desk.
-你是阿富汗办公室的 -是的
You’re on the afghan desk? yeah.
是我就不会对此很自豪 我刚从阿富汗回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!