Oh, bobbie, if you could ask someone for a bombay martini up, very dry?
事实上我不是女侍应
Oh, I’m not a slave girl, actually.
我是议员先生的行政助理
I’m the congressman’s administrative assistant.
你做也一样啊
Isn’t that wonderful for you.
好
Yes.
2杯橄榄汁 告诉他们是我点的 他们会知道的
Two olives, please. tell them it’s for me, they’ll know.
行
Certainly.
她不喜欢我
She doesn’t like me.
人人都喜欢你
Everybody likes you.
她是自♥由♥党派的
She’s a liberal.
我是自♥由♥党派
Well, I’m a liberal.
这不重要
Not where it counts.
你参观过屋子了吗?
Have you seen the house?
我参观了楼下 楼上有什么
Well, I’ve seen the downstairs, what’s upstairs?
14间卧室
Fourteen bedrooms.
我应该去看看
I should have a look.
你觉得这部电影如何
What did you think of the movie?
刚才那些吗
What, that thing we just saw?
对派对而言的话 是的
The reason for the party, yes.
我不是这行的专家
Well, I’m not an expert in the field or anything,
但是对我来说制片质量似乎不太专业
But the production quality seemed amateurish to me.
我可没准备拿这去
Yeah, I’m not submitting the thing
参加金球奖的提名 查理
For a golden globe nomination, charlie.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about.
作为一个国防委员会成员之一
Well, as a member of the defense subcommittee,
你认为我没有意识到
Did you think I wasn’t aware
苏联入侵阿富汗吗
That the soviet union’s invaded afghanistan?
对 我相信政♥府♥会明白
Yes, I believe my government is aware,
但我想知道政♥府♥除了联合抵♥制♥奥林匹克以外
But I was wondering if they were thinking of doing anything about it
是否应该计划去做些事情 我觉得你应该同意我的观点的
Other than boycotting the olympics, which I think you’ll agree,
自从古巴导弹危机以来
Was a fairly impotent response
我们面对的是威胁国防的最大问题
To the greatest national security threat we’ve faced
而政♥府♥只给一个相当虚弱的反应
Since the cuban missile crisis.
我不认为做关于这些题材的电影会获得成功
Well, I don’t think making more movies about it is gonna do the trick,
如果这是你问的问题的话
If that’s what you’re asking.
对
It’s not.
作为一个委员会成员 你到底有多大的力量
Exactly how much power do you have as a member of the subcommittee?
哪个委员会 我参加了2个
Which one? I’m on two.
外交委员会
Foreign ops.
我和8个成员拿出110亿协助外交
Eight members and myself hand out 11 billion in foreign assistance.
那国防委员会呢
And what about the defense subcommittee?
这是秘密
Our budget is hidden.
数额也很巨大
It is also unlimited.
没错
Yeah.
你想参观我的卧室吗
Would you like to see my room?
好啊
Yeah.
除非我是错的 否则这对于我来说是不寻常的
So, unless I’m wrong, and that would be unusual for me,
你在国♥务♥院♥ 五角大楼和中♥央♥情报局的
You sit at the intersection of the state department,
十字路口上
The pentagon and the cia.
你们在国会大厦地下的隔音室里会面
You meet in a soundproof room underneath the capitol,
你负责一项秘密的巨额预算
And you preside over a secret and unlimited budget
你需要操控一个秘密战争 为了3个密探
For the three agencies you would need to conduct a covert war.
我说得对吗
Isn’t that right?
我在肯尼迪中心也有职位
I also have seats at the kennedy center.
在那里你才能够将中♥央♥情报局预算翻倍来作为
Isn’t that how you were able to double the cia budget for black approps
在阿富汗的黑色拨款
In afghanistan just by saying so?
为什么你总问你已经知道答案的问题呢
Why are you only asking me questions you already know the answers to?
为什么国会总是只说不做呢
Why is congress saying one thing and doing nothing?
这是惯例吧
Well, tradition mostly.
过来
Come here.
好的
Okay.
我不明白为什么女人在做♥爱♥后有如此的活力
I do not understand the energy women have after sex.
你又是跳舞 又是烤馅饼
You’re dancing around, you’re baking a pie.
-查理 -怎么了
Charlie? yes, ma’am?
为什么中情局要在阿富汗打伪战
Why is the cia running a fake war in afghanistan?
他们什么都能做
They’re doing everything they can.
但是做的太差了
They’re doing it badly.
中情局一直在给圣♥战♥骑士提供武器
The cia is arming the mujahideen.
不然你以为他们从哪里获得武器
Where do you think they’re getting their weapons?
他们提供的12.7毫米子弹
They’re arming them with 12.7 millimeter dishukas
不够好
Which would be good,
因为苏联人的雌鹿直升机特别加厚了装甲
Except the soviets have specifically armor-plated their hind helicopter
可以防备12.7毫米的子弹
To resist a 12.7 millimeter shell.
我们向巴基斯坦出♥售♥F-16战斗机
We sold pakistan f-16s,
但是没有装备下方观测雷达
But didn’t give them the look-downlshoot-down radar.
如果这是真的战争
If this were a real war,
政♥府♥就应该发布白♥皮♥书♥来阐明共♥产♥主义的威胁
State would issue a white paper outlining the communist threat
就像以前对萨尔瓦多所做的一样
The way they did in el salvador.
如果这是真的战争 就应该成立一个由亨利·基辛格领导的跨党派的专门的委员会
If this were a real war, there’d be a national bipartisan commission
来处理阿富汗事务 就像以前亨利·基辛格对中美洲所做的一样
On afghanistan, headed by henry kissinger the way they did in central america.
如果这是真的战争 众议院就应该批准2400万美元
If this were a real war, congress would authorize $24 million
来进行和你在尼加拉瓜干的那种秘密战争
For covert operations the way you did in nicaragua.
如果这是真的战争…
If this were a real war…
你应该是最性感的女人
You may be the sexiest woman ever.
不是玩笑 你就像希腊神话里的海伦
I’m not kidding. you are helen of troy.
你这是在恭维我吗
Are you patronizing me?
你想要我怎么做 乔安妮
What do you want me to do, joanne?
让我来告诉你
This is what I want you to do.
我要你要拯救阿富汗
I want you to save afghanistan for the afghans.
我要你去打败苏联
I want you to deliver such a crushing defeat
并且通过这些 结束冷战
And in so doing, end the cold war.
这些我都会做的
I’ll tell you, I’d do it, too,
但我现在被戴里·克恩的纳可杜契斯市那里的问题缠住了
But I got this dairy queen problem in nacogdoches.
不要低估了我 查理 照我说的去做就行了
Don’t underestimate me, charlie. believe everything you’ve heard.
你到底要我做什么
What exactly do you want me to do?
去巴基斯坦会见奇亚
Go to pakistan and meet with zia.
奇亚?
Zia?
默♥罕♥默♥德♥·奇亚哈克
Mohammed zia ul-haq.
巴基斯坦的总统
He’s the president of pakistan.
我已经安排好了
I’ve already arranged it.
你安排我去见巴基斯坦的总统吗
You’ve arranged a meeting between me and the president of pakistan?
对
Yes.
下周你去以色列
You’re going to israel next week
和齐·拉夫谈谈狮式战斗机
To meet with zvi rafiah about the lavi jets.
回来之前去巴基斯坦
I want you to tack pakistan on the end of your trip.
去和总统会面
And meet with the president?
他会说服你 让阿富汗人打败苏联人
Let him convince you that it’s a christian imperative
是基♥督♥教的义务
To let the afghans rid their country of communism.
但巴基斯坦的总统好像不是基♥督♥徒
Okay. it’s not likely the president of pakistan is a christian,
但我还是要为你做这件事 乔安妮
But I’m gonna do this for you, joanne,
因为是你让我免于坐牢
Cause you saved my ass once with the pro-lifers
是你让我获得了议员席位 而且因为你不♥穿♥衣服的时候真是漂亮
And I owe you my seat in congress and because you look very good naked.
但我必须得说 我是犹太人选出来的议员
But I have to tell you, I’m elected by jews.
你选区里有多少犹太人
How many jews do you have in your district?
七个
Seven.
但是议员不是被选民们选出来的
But congressmen aren’t elected by voters,
而是被捐款人选出来的
They’re elected by contributors,
给我选举捐款的人在纽约 佛罗里达 好莱坞
And mine are in, well, new york, florida, hollywood,
因为在国会里我是替犹太人说话的
Because I’m one of israel’s guys on the hill.
我不知道如果我为穆♥斯♥林♥做事
And I don’t know how they’re gonna feel
他们会怎么看
About me taking up the cause of muslims.
那是你的问题了
Well, that’s your problem.
确实是
Yes, it is.
去战斗吧 一定会赢的 查理
Go fight this war and win it, charlie.
一切都准备好了 拿出你的男子气概
Everything possible is on the line, including your manhood.
我就怕你说这句话了
Oh, I was afraid you were gonna say that.
今晚我可没法做两次了
Well, I guess it ain’t gonna be twice tonight.
数错数了吧
Well, I guess somebody can’t count.
亲爱的 我是在说我啊
Oh, darling, I was talking about me.
巴基斯坦 伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
这位是众议员查理·威尔逊先生
Congressman charlie wilson.