What? what the fuck are you talking about?
克雷·乔治说你来这向我道歉
Clair george said you were coming in here to apologize.
不 我来这是听你来向我道歉
No, I’m supposed to come in here so you could apologize to me.
-谁说的 -克雷·乔治
According to whom? clair george.
你对我说你♥他♥妈♥的 我还向你道歉啊
You told me to go fuck myself. I’m supposed to apologize to you?
这是无法改变的事实 你这个乳臭未干的小屁孩
Also, water goes over a dam and under a bridge, you poncy schoolboy.
克雷·乔治和某人之间明显有些错误传达
Clearly there’s been a miscommunication between Clair George and somebody.
-打扰一下 -什么事
Excuse me. yes?
-这样还可以吗 -不错
Does this look all right? it’s fine.
谢谢 我可以将它做些抛光
Thank you. I can sand it down a little.
我不知道这个人他妈的是谁
I, I don’t know. I have no fucking idea who this guy is.
他是来修你上次打烂的玻璃的
He is here to fix the glass that you broke the last time you were here.
-你能让我们单独谈会吗 -好的
Could you just excuse us for a second there? yes.
你要我去他妈的
You tell me to go fuck myself
我还要向你道歉吗 你打烂我的玻璃
And I’m supposed to apologize? you break my window,
-我也要向你道歉吗 -到赫尔辛基工作的应该是我
I’m supposed to apologize? the helsinki job was mine!
那不是你的工作 如果是你的 你就在赫尔辛基了
The helsinki job was not yours. if it was yours, you’d be in helsinki.
艾伦·沃夫以前是这的上司
Alan wolfe stood in this office! alan wolfe
艾伦·沃夫再也不是上司了 他已成为历史
Is no longer the director. yeah, it was on the books!
艾伦·沃夫再也不是欧洲军事演习的长官了
Alan wolfe is no longer the director of european operations.
他不能执行命令 现在是我
He does not make those appointments. I do.
他承诺过我的 但不是我的承诺
Promises were made. not by me.
我在连队中已经24年了
I’ve been with the company for 24 years.
我在希腊驻扎有15年了
I was posted in greece for 15.
帕琶乔靠我才在竞选中胜出 要是没有我他早就被私党给俘虏了
Papandreou wins that election if I don’t help the junta take him prisoner.
我给希腊武装军队当过参谋
I’ve advised and armed the hellenic army.
我压制了共♥产♥主义胜利的火焰
I’ve neutralized champions of communism.
过去3年我一直学芬兰语
I’ve spent the past three years learning finnish!
这迟早在弗吉尼亚这里派上用场的
Which should come in handy here in virginia!
我从来从来不会晕船
And I’m never, ever, sick at sea.
所以我想知道为什么我没能成为驻赫尔辛基的长官
So I want to know why I’m not gonna be your helsinki station chief.
-你很粗鲁 -请问
You’re coarse. excuse me?
我需要一个具有外交才能的人来当驻赫尔辛基的长官
For helsinki, I need someone with diplomatic skills.
-你不具备这才能 -是吗
You don’t have them. is that right?
没错 我不知道为什么当时你打破我玻璃那会
That is right. and I don’t know why the hell I didn’t fire you
我没炒你鱿鱼
When you broke my fucking window!
你当然想这样做了 凯雷利
Oh, yes, sure you do, cravely.
-听着 -你♥他♥妈♥的是罗杰的未婚夫啊
Look, gust… yeah, you’re fucking roger’s fiancee
你知道我知道这事
And you know I know.
这问题我不会和你争论
I’m not… I’m not even gonna dignify that with a response.
对 你操得她欢喜
Yeah, yeah, you’re dignifying her in the ass
在杰夫森饭店的1210房♥间
At the jefferson hotel, room 1210.
但我来问你 3千名藤那的密探被解雇
But let me ask you. the 3,000 agents turner fired
就是因为他们也没有外交才能吗
Was that because they lacked diplomatic skills as well?
你指的是斯坦费尔德·藤那上校吗
You’re referring to admiral stansfield turner?
是的 那3千名密探
Yeah, the 3,000 agents.
他们每一个都是第一代或第二代的美国人
Each and every goddamn one of them first or second generation americans.
是因为他们缺乏适当的外交才能吗
Is that because they lack the proper diplomatic skills?
还是说藤那觉得那些
Or did turner not think it was a good idea to have spies
那些懂侦查对象语言的密探有什么不好
Who could speak the same language as the people they’re fucking spying on?
抱歉 但是你不能因为这来指责长官
Well, I’m sorry, but you can hardly blame the director
不能怀疑他们对美国的忠诚 因为他们天生是美国人
For questioning the loyalty to america of people that are just barely americans
我想花些时间
In the first place. yeah, well, I’d like to take a moment
去适应你这呆瓜的那些思考方式
To review the several ways in which you’re a douchebag.
-你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚出去 -是 长官
Get the fuck out of my office! yes, sir.
在我解除你官职的之前 死屁♥眼♥
Before I end your career, asshole.
好的 长官
Yes, sir!
嘿 朋友 我需要借用一下
Yeah, my friend, I’m gonna need you for a second.
该死的
God damn it!
我的忠诚吗
My loyalty?
24年以来 人们一直想杀我
For 24 years, people have been trying to kill me.
人们都知道他们有多想杀死我
People who know how.
你觉得这是因为我父亲是做汽水的呢
Now, do you think that’s because my dad was a greek soda pop maker
还是因为我是美国间谍
Or do you think that’s because I’m an american spy?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的小屁孩
Go fuck yourself, you fucking child.
我表现得怎样
How was i?
谢谢
Thank you.
在宾西法尼亚的阿里库帕区 有个女人名叫尼莎
There’s a woman in aliquippa, pennsylvania, named nitsa.
她觉得自己是个巫师
And she thinks she’s a witch.
她提议我向凯雷利下个毒咒
Yeah, she offered to put a curse on cravely for me.
是吗?
Yeah?
她还
And she…
她问我想下什么类型的毒咒 工作毒咒 还是健康毒咒
She asked me do I want a professional curse or a health curse.
如果是健康毒咒的话 我现在就能做
“if it’s a health curse, I can do it right away,
但如果是工作毒咒的话 则需要久一点
“but a professional curse takes longer.”
她说的没错 我就是活生生的个例子啊
Well, I’m living proof she’s right about that.
-你算了核仁巧克力蛋糕吗 -先生 我没有算进去
Did you get the brownie? oh, no, sir, I didn’t.
我来付
I got you.
我在读法国将军和德国将军
I’m reading transcripts of phone conversations
电♥话♥交谈的复印材料
Between french and german generals
他们在争论北约总部办公空间的事项
Arguing over office space at nato headquarters
分♥析♥新西兰莫可里湾的窃听情报
And analyzing wiretaps out of mercury bay, new zealand.
从历史的观点说 那是反美活动的温床
You know, historically, a hotbed of anti-american activity.
没人愿意靠近我 我是倒霉蛋
Yeah, nobody will come near me. I’m in the weeds.
你知道 一个特殊案件的官员
You know, a typical case officer
不会走进他上司的办公室 对他说你♥他♥妈♥的 还2次
Doesn’t walk into his boss’s office and tell him to go fuck himself. twice.
我说了 我付80美元给在宾夕法尼亚的巫婆
I just told you, I paid a witch in pennsylvania $80
让她帮我下个毒咒给亨利·凯雷利
To put a curse on henry cravely for me.
-我这样子像是个正常的检察吗 -不
Do I sound like a typical case officer? no.
那么 就当我不是吧
Well, then, let’s assume I’m not.
如果你真的没有什么事情干
Listen. if you’re really not doing anything,
为什么不上来和我们一起呢
Why don’t you come upstairs and work with us?
你们做什么呢
What are you doing?
暗♥杀♥俄♥国♥人
Killing russians.
下一个出场的是来自得克萨斯的侍女 阿诗利·兰斯勒
Our next slave girl is a texas rose named ashley rensler.
阿诗利在得州大学读法律预科
Ashley is prelaw at u. t., and her three sorority sisters
她的3位三角洲姐妹会的成员将帮您洗车
From delta delta delta will wash your car or truck
为这此她们还挑选了特殊的装备
In special outfits they have chosen for the occasion.
那么 哪位想请这位19岁的律师
So, who wants their wheels cleaned clean as a whistle by a 19-year-old lawyer
和她3位姐妹会的伙伴来为您清洁车呢
And her three friends from tri-delt?
1万 谁会出1万1呢 11万 11万 好
I have 10,000, who’ll give me 11? 11, 11, I got 11.
现在是1万5 谢谢
I got 15 right here. thank you very much.
天啊 她是反♥共♥产党分子
Oh, my god, she is a minute woman.
不 她是三角洲姐妹会的
No, she’s a tri-delt.
不 查理 她是一个反♥共♥产主义分子
No, she is a minute woman, charlie.
啊 乔安妮
Oh. joanne.
她是乔治·华盛顿他姐姐的直系后裔
Yeah, she’s a direct descendant of george washington’s sister.
她有个叔叔在阿♥拉♥莫之战中被杀
Says she had a great uncle who was killed at the alamo.
她是前棉花杯足球赛小姐 在当地的电视现场访谈主持节目
Former miss cotton bowl. had her own local television talk show.
看 巴基斯坦在休斯敦和德克萨斯的荣誉领事
Look. pakistan’s honorary consul to houston, texas.
这个头衔怎样
How’s that for a title, huh?
这是过激的反♥共♥产主义的右翼分子
This is an ultra-right wing group of anti-communist fanatics.
他们不是过激的右翼分子
They’re not ultra-right wing.
那他们是什么
What are they?
好吧 他们是过激的右翼分子
Well, they’re ultra-right wing.
你接近这个女人干嘛
What are you doing hanging around this woman?
你听见我说吗 她是前棉花杯足球赛小姐吗
Did you hear me say she was a former miss cotton bowl?
你真让人难以置信
You are unbelievable.
你会喜欢她的
Oh, come on. you’re gonna love her.
你知道她在那里是为了
And, you know, one of the things she’s trying to do over there
解放女性
Is liberate the women.
还是说女奴拍卖♥♥更贴切
And what better way than through a slave girl auction?
查理
Charlie.
让你等这么久真不好意思
So sorry for keeping you waiting.
没关系 乔安妮
Oh, it’s no problem, joanne.
这位是保妮·巴♥赫♥
This is bonnie bach.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you.
海瑞女士 很高兴认识您 这是一个精彩的晚会
It’s a pleasure meeting you, mrs. herring. this is a wonderful party.
给我们点私人时间好吗
Why don’t you give us a few moments?
没问题
Yes, sir.
保比 你能给我点杯孟买♥♥马天尼酒吗? 要干的马天尼!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!