你能告诉我这是为什么吗
Can you tell me why?
-通奸 -是啊
Well, fornication. that’s right.
主席先生 奇亚总统是唯一一个愿意承担
Mr. chairman, president zia is the only one willing to shoulder the risk
训练和资助穆♥斯♥林♥游击队员风险的人
Of actively training and funding the mujahideen
而埃及和沙特阿♥拉♥伯
While egypt and saudi arabia…
而现在沙特要从国会获得这笔资金
Now, the saudis are matching any funding from congress?
-是的 -当你跟我说4千万时
That’s right. so when you say 40 million to me,
你心里盘算的是8千万
You’re really talking about 80 million.
我们只需4千万
Only 40 from us.
你要把这8千万拱手送给这些人
You want to put $80 million in the hands of these people?
不 瞧 道可 如果你和我一起去看一下边界
No, see, doc, now, if you took a trip with me to the border,
你就不会再这样叫他们”这些人”
You’d stop calling them “these people.”
他们大多数是农民和孩子 他们是在反抗我们的敌人
They are farmers and children mostly, and they are fighting our enemies for us.
-我知道 -这对于美国来说完全不可能
I know. and that should be impossible for america.
-我知道 -这对于美国来说完全不可能
I know. it should be impossible for america
袖手旁观地眼看小孩和他们的母亲 为我们抗争敌人
To sit on the bench while little kids and their mothers fight our enemies.
你所要做的就是改变那些现状
Now, all you have to do to change that is to support me
在委员会里支持我 主席先生
In the committee, mr. chairman.
很抱歉 查理 要是从5百万增加到1千万是另一回事
I’m sorry, charlie, but doubling from 5 to 10 million is one thing,
但是 你知道 这件事我就无能为力
But, you know, I just can’t get behind this.
这是乔安妮·海瑞住所 请问是哪位
Joanne herring’s residence. who’s speaking?
海瑞小姐 是威尔逊议员的电♥话♥
Miss herring, congressman wilson for you.
-你好 -好啊
Hello. charlie… hey.
发生什么事了
Tell me what’s happening.
我需要道可·朗的帮助 但他却不帮忙
Well, I need doc long, and he’s not getting on board.
他现在只去教堂 不管政事 所以我想
Now, he’s a church-going guy, so I thought,
所以你现在需要上帝的帮助了
You know, maybe you could… so now you need god.
没错 我可以给你他的私人电♥话♥
Yeah. let me give you his private line.
我已经有了
I’ve got it.
-翠西 -是的 夫人
Trish! yes, ma’am.
-老板 -什么事
Boss? yeah.
-你的衣服很不错 -哦 谢谢
Hey, that’s a nice sweater. oh, thank you.
华盛顿时报想知道你有没有去戒毒所
The washington times wants to know if you’ve ever been in rehab.
-你怎么告诉他们的? -你没有去戒毒所的计划
Well, what are you gonna tell them? that you won’t go to rehab
因为那里没有威士忌
Cause they don’t serve whiskey there.
这就是为什么你可以当新闻发布会秘书的原因
Well, that’s why you’re the press secretary, boo-boo.
-斯杜打来电♥话♥ 你能接一下吗 -好的
I’ve got stu on the line. can you jump on? yeah.
你好斯杜 我是查理
Hey, stu, it’s me.
好的
All right.
不 斯杜 她不是拉皮条的 哪只是借口
No, she’s not a stripper, stu. she just posed for the cover…
有什么不一样吗
Oh, what the hell difference does it make?
他们今天和克里斯多谈过了
They’re talking to crystal today.
是的
Yeah.
朱利昂尼给那个桥车司机发了传票
Giuliani subpoenaed the limo driver.
被盖斯说中的
Oh, that’s what gus said he’d do.
但是那个司机说他什么都没看见
Well, the limo driver said he didn’t see anything.
他什么都没看见
He didn’t see anything.
所以朱利昂尼给每个在阿林顿酒店和银泉酒店
So giuliani subpoenaed every limo driver
开豪华车的司机都发传票 问是否见过你吸毒
Between arlington and silver spring to see if any of them can recall you using cocaine.
-乔安妮·海瑞打来电♥话♥ -你好
Joanne herring’s on the phone. hey, you.
我们一早就动身
We’re all leaving in the morning.
-别开玩笑 -没有
You’re kidding? no.
你向他承诺了什么
Well, what did you have to promise him?
有一个盲女被强♥奸♥了 却被关进了看守所
There’s a blind girl in jail cause she was raped.
-然后呢 -你要把她弄出来
Yeah. you’re gonna get her out.
什么 我要把那个人弄出来吗
What, I got to bust somebody out of jail?
别装傻查理 你要告诉奇亚去释放她
Don’t be stupid, charlie. you’re gonna tell zia to pardon her.
那就是道可的条件
That’s doc’s condition.
-我今晚飞到时请我喝一杯 -没问题
I’ll fly in tonight. buy me a drink? yes, ma’am.
查理我们要开始行动了
We’re almost there, charlie.
-明天我要飞巴基斯坦 -姐♥妹♥们♥ 派对开始了
I’m going back to pakistan tomorrow! girls… let’s party!
-查理 -失陪一下
Charlie! oh, that was… I’m gonna…
-亲爱的你还要一杯吗 -谢谢
You want a refill here, darling? thanks.
我们再来一次好吗
Can we get another round?
玛里奥
Mario!
查理
Oh, charlie.
你好 乔安妮
Hey, joanne.
-我能叫你乔安妮吗 -当然
Can I call you joanne? yes.
等你到了边境之后
You’ll want to dress considerably more modestly
你就该穿得保守一点了
When we’re at the border.
谢谢你的忠告 但是我对此依旧是热情不减
Well, thank you, but I have been passionately involved
原因就是3年前我就开始关注阿富汗了
With the cause of the afghans for three years.
我去过那里很多次了
I’ve been there many times.
就当我自己给自己忠告吧
Okay, well, then I’ll just go fuck myself.
埃弗拉考托斯先生 我可不是容易被吓着的人
I am not easily shocked, mr. avrakotos.
我就知道你们两个很快就能混得很熟
I knew you two were gonna hit it off right away.
查理
Charlie!
不好意思 斯杜找你 酒吧有电♥话♥
Sorry, stu’s on the phone. you can take it at the bar.
斯杜 现在找我肯定没什么好事
Stu. this can’t be good.
你是怎么认识查理的
How’d you hook up with charlie?
你也是因为阿富汗的事情而加入到我们的吗
Are you also passionately involved with the cause of the afghans?
没有 我只是没什么事情可做
No, I just wasn’t really doing anything else.
我是说你是怎么进中情局的
I mean, how did you get into the cia?
我不是中情局的 我为农业部工作
Oh, I didn’t. I’m with the department of agriculture.
-食品和植物部门 -具体是负责苹果的进口
Food and plant division. specifically apple imports.
-我能看出来现在你不喜欢做苹果进口了 -没错
Now, you don’t seem like the apple type. I know.
怎么说
What’s that mean?
-你从哪里来 -什么是你关心的
Where are you from? what do you care?
-你是天主教吗 -海瑞小姐我是希腊正教
Are you a catholic? greek orthodox, mrs. herring.
-那还是基♥督♥教 -随便吧
That’s still christian. imagine my relief.
你什么问题要问我吗
What’s your problem with me?
你知道 我的工作里我发现在
You know, I’ve found, in my business,
当人们有闲暇时间开始过问政♥治♥时
That when people with time on their hands get involved in politics,
我就会忘记什么应该是我管的
I start forgetting what I’m supposed to be shooting at.
你管的苹果进口
That would be in the apple import business.
没错
Yes, ma’am.
-我会记得你的话的 -好的
I’ll have to remember that. please do.
搞定了
It’s over!
搞定了 搞定了
It’s over! it is over!
-是斯杜 搞定了 -等等 克里斯多没有提到你吗
That was stu, and it is over. wait, wait, wait. crystal didn’t name you?
没关系 她看到我在凯曼岛
Well, she witnessed me doing coke
-倒可乐 -查理你吹牛
In the cayman islands. oh, shit, charlie.
没有 现在没事了 那不再是司法部权限范围内的事了
No, it’s all right. that’s out of the justice department’s jurisdiction,
所以 一切都结束了
So it is over.
我解放了
I’m going home!
盖斯 乔安妮明早是我们一生中最重要的一次出差
Gus, joanne, the most important trip of our lives is in the morning,
所以 我们要好好睡一觉 我回家了
So let’s get plenty of sleep. I’m going home.
小妞们 我们击一下掌
Jailbait, slap my hands! yeah!
玛里奥 全算在我帐上
Mario, this is all on me.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
他或许在新闻里他会惹上很多麻烦 但是他不会进监狱
He may be in trouble with the press, but he stayed out of jail.
你知道这种事上帝帮不上什么忙
You don’t see god’s hand in this?
有脑子的人是不会同意你的想法的
Well, reasonable people can disagree,
可我也觉得上帝在这个事上什么也帮不上
But I don’t see god anywhere within miles of this.
另一方面 如果你今晚和我睡
On the other hand, if you slept with me tonight,
我保证你很快就会改变我的想法
I bet you I could change my mind in a hurry.
-你会的 -没错
Oh, you would. yeah.
飞机上见
I’ll see you on the plane.
荡♥妇♥们
Sluts.
-道可把那个吃完了 -真的吗
Doc’s eating this up. yeah?
-我们要搞到钱 -查理
We’re gonna get the money. charlie?
查理
Charlie!
人是很容易健忘的 别被耍了
Guy’s a little senile. don’t be fooled.
-他管分区委全会吗 -没错
He chairs a subcommittee? mmm-hmm.
查理 乔安妮 真的是大开眼见
Charlie, joanne, this has been an absolutely eye-opening experience.
真是令我震惊
I mean, it’s absolutely stunning.
帕琶乔路斯先生 一定要告诉他们我们所见到的
Tell them what we saw, mr. papadropolous. tell them.
他们只想会到前线作战
They only want to go back there and fight.
你是他们的救星 主席先生
And you’re their savior, mr. chairman.
-我没有做什么 没什么 -看看
Oh, I wouldn’t go that far, no. watch this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!