So anything we give them has to look like
看起来都必须像是从苏联那夺取的
It could have plausibly been captured from the soviets.
是的 很对 你知道谁擅长干这个吗
Yeah, that’s right. you know who’s good at that?
-以色列和埃及 -很对
-Israel and egypt. -that’s right.
你知道吗 维克在背后的要价
You know what vickers just described back there
高达4千万
Could cost as much as $40 million.
-我能搞定这笔资金的 -怎样搞
I can get the appropriation. but how?
那要是国会反对
I want to know how are you gonna get the approval of congress
总统批准的5百万资金怎么办
When they’re saying no to the contras for nothing,
只要国会他们一说不 一切就泡汤了
For $5 million, a request made by the president?
当这笔黑款经过小组委会时
When a black approp makes it through this subcommittee,
全体成员都会盲目的投票
The full body has to vote on it blind.
他们知道有多少钱 但不知道钱的用途
They know the dollar amount, but they don’t know what it’s for.
那么 理论上讲 你的1千万
So, theoretically, your $10 million can become 40 million
就会神不在知鬼不觉的变成4千万 除了俄军知道外
Without anyone ever noticing but the russian army.
因为国会不知道为何投票
Because congress wouldn’t know what it was voting on.
够狠吧
That’s the beauty of it!
万事俱备 就只等搞定其他九个小组委会成员
All you need are the nine other subcommittee members.
真正要搞定是委员会主席
All I really need is the committee chairman.
-道可·朗 -道可·朗
Doc long. doc long.
只要得到道可的支持 也就能得到其他九人的投票
And with doc’s backing, you’ll get the votes of the other committee members.
我可不敢相信你
Yep. I don’t believe you.
无所谓
I don’t care.
查理 在今早我接到电♥话♥响之前
And until the phone rang this morning, charlie,
我都不知道你这个人
I didn’t know I’d never heard of you.
是吗 那就问问周围的人
Well, ask around.
-我问了 -结果怎样
I did. and what’d you find out?
在你的六届任期内最大的成就
That your greatest legislative achievement in six terms
就是五次获得连任
Was getting reelected five times.
还有呢
Anything else?
你比其他议员拥有更高的支持率
That you hold more ious than any member of the house.
那又怎样
How about that?
我只代表美国的一个地区 他们什么也不要求
I represent the only district in america that doesn’t want anything.
只想要他们的枪 只想要更低的税 就这样
They want their guns, they want low taxes, that’s it.
我能帮上忙 他们就投票了
I can do favors. I get to vote yes a lot.
现在 我和另外三个人就要去杀俄♥罗♥斯♥人了
Now, me and three other guys are killing russians.
我是说有可能
I mean, is it possible
因为我碰到了真正通过选举产生 又能帮上忙的官员
That I’ve met the only elected official in town who can help?
一个星期我去把这些事情搞定
Give me a week to set things up.
回去收拾行李 在以色列我有个朋友 是个军♥火♥商
Go pack a bag. I have a friend, an arms dealer in israel.
他就是我们要找的人 上帝保佑
He’s who we need for this, god help us.
-应该很有趣 -是啊
Should be interesting. yeah.
好吧
All right.
我们需要你 齐
We need you, zvi.
在以色列国会里 你就是我们要找的人
You’re gonna be our man inside the israeli parliament.
我和以色列国会没关系
I’m not in the israeli parliament.
就是这样 才使你有影响力
That’s what’s gonna make you so effective.
没人叫你和以色列国会扯上关系
No one has your pull with the 10th knesset.
也不用你和发言人扯上关系
No one has your relationship with the speaker.
我们需要你 当梅纳赫姆总统发现我们在和埃及和沙特打交道时
And we are gonna… we’re gonna need your arm around menachem,
我们需要你助我们一臂之力
When he finds out that we’re working with egypt and the saudis.
告诉他 告诉他我们为什么需要他
Tell him. tell him why we need him.
-我不说 -为什么
I’m not saying anything. why not?
我不知道这两个人是谁
I don’t know who the fuck these two other guys are.
-难道不是保镖吗 -但不是我们的
Well, ain’t they bodyguards? not ours.

Zvi?
现在 就简单明了的说吧
Now, just to sum this up in a nutshell.
你们要我去撮合以色列
You want me to move israel
与埃及 巴基斯坦还有阿富汗的合作
Toward a partnership with egypt, pakistan and afghanistan.
还有沙特阿♥拉♥伯
And saudi arabia.
我想也不用想 就知道是这些问题
Well, just a couple of problems I can foresee off the top of my head.

Look.
-查理 -我明白
Charlie… I know.
巴基斯坦和阿富汗不承认我们国家的存在
…pakistan and afghanistan don’t recognize our right to exist.
-冷静点 -我们才和埃及打完仗
Calm down. we just got done fighting a war with egypt
每个试图杀死我和我家人的那些人
And every person who has ever tried to kill me and my family,
都在沙特阿♥拉♥伯接受过训练
Has been trained in saudi arabia.
不全是这样 齐
That’s not entirely true, zvi.
有些人是由我们训练的
I mean, some of them were trained by us.
盖斯 别这样
Gus, come on.
他开玩笑的 他经常这样
It’s his sense of humor. it’s a bit of an acquired taste.
齐 听我说
Now, zvi, look at me.
这是在冷战前夕
This is the front of the cold war.
这不是在柏林 不是在古巴 也不是在捷克斯洛伐克
It’s not in berlin, it’s not in cuba, it’s not in czechoslovakia.
是在堆满石头的阿富汗
It’s in a pile of rocks called afghanistan.
这里只有专打俄♥罗♥斯♥的人
These are the only people who are actually shooting at the russians.
现在 你我都知道我们必须把苏联制的武器
Now, you and I know we have to get soviet-made weapons
弄到穆♥斯♥林♥游击队员的手里
Into the hands of the mujahideen.
而且你我都知道在苏联境外
And you and I know where the largest stockpile
苏联最大的武器储藏室在哪
Of soviet weapons outside the soviet union is.
我一时也说不上
I can’t tell you offhand how many
没收的武器有多少 也不知道是哪种
And what kind of weapons we’ve confiscated.
我知道 这些是锁眼11的卫星照片
I can. these are keyhole-11 satellite photos.
这些不再是机密了 我可以给你看一下
They’ve been degraded so I can show them to you.
这是装有五轮底座的坦克
All right, that’s a five-wheeled chassis tank.
这不是Mk1而是T-55型号♥
That’s not the mk.1, that’s the t-55.
它们的射程高达12英里
And it and four others are about 12 miles from here.
你们要坦克开到山里干什么
What do you want tanks in mountains for?
不用开 我只想让你明白我知道你有那批武器
Oh, we don’t. I just wanted you to know I know you got them.
-3550万 -你们能够拿出这笔钱吗
$35.5 million. which you’ll be able to appropriate.
是的
Yeah.
不许新闻媒体问起此事
Without the press asking questions about it.
你知道吗 有个好消息
You know, there’s good news there,
因为新闻媒体会忙于询问
Because the press is going to be busy asking about a weekend in vegas
他周末在维加斯窝藏麻药的起诉
And his pending arrest on charges of narcotics possession.
-盖斯 -妈的 查理
Oh, gus. shit, charlie.
-没事 -是真的吗
It’s nothing. is this true?
这和我们谈的事没关系
No, for our purposes, it doesn’t really matter.
-谢谢 -我是要和他解释
Thank you. I was just explaining to him
只要媒体的注意转到性丑闻和毒品事件
That as long as the press sees sex and drugs behind the left hand,
你就可以偷偷运送军♥火♥了
You can park a battle carrier behind the right hand
没人会注意这事的
And no one’s gonna fucking notice.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened?
与此事无关的
It’s not germane. it’s not germane to these people
这和那些在战斗的 垂死的 在家里遭受残杀的人无关
Who are fighting and dying, and being massacred in their homes.
看在上帝的份上 你是否愿意协助我们
Now, for the love of christ, will you help us help them
去帮他们击落那些该死的直升机
Shoot down these fucking helicopters?
我喜欢你 查理
I love you, charlie,
但是你是个成年的人了
But you are a grown man
却还不会过马路时朝两边看
Who still hasn’t learned to look both ways before he crosses the fucking street!
好的 我加入
Yes, I’m in.
-但是我不喜欢这家伙 -我了解你的感受
But I don’t like this guy. I know how you feel.
-现在有什么打算吗 -你和我们一起去开罗
What happens now? you come with us to cairo.
-这应该算作是正式的会议吧 -当然
This meeting’s gonna be run professional? oh, absolutely.
他的上司可以欣赏查理朋友的肚皮舞的时候
We’ll be talking to the deputy defense minister
我们会向副国防部长汇报的
While his boss gets a belly dance from a friend of charlie’s.
-什么 -我的一个好朋友在得克萨斯
What? a good friend of mine back in texas
是出了名的肚皮舞♥女♥
Is a well-known belly dancer.
到埃及去表演一直是她的梦想 所以她也一同去
It’s always been her dream to perform in egypt, so she’s our way in.
当她为国防部长跳舞时 我们就跟副部长谈
While she’s dancing for the defense minster, we’ll be talking to the deputy.
-我的天哪 -她跳得很棒
Oh, my god. no, she’s supposed to be good.
埃及 开罗
-真是个不同寻常的女人 -是啊
That’s an extraordinary woman. oh, yeah.
和我见过的肚皮舞不一样
That’s not any belly dance I’m familiar with.
所以我才想邀请国防部长来看看
That’s why I wanted the defense minister to see her.
-是你的情人吗 -是凯罗的朋友 是位老朋友
This is your girlfriend? carol’s a friend. she’s an old friend.
我猜她父亲因为宗教信仰才不许她跳舞
I understand her father didn’t allow dancing because of the religion?
是的 非常正确
Yeah, that’s correct.
是什么宗教
And what religion is that?
你知道的 她是个浸礼会教♥徒♥
You know, she’s a baptist.
正如我所说 俄♥罗♥斯♥人会尝到苦头的
As I was saying, the russians will learn, I’m quite afraid the hard way,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!