那个服务员不是说
Didn’t that waitress say that
她爸爸在这个条路上都开120的吗
Her old man did 120 on this road?
我打赌他当时没有拖着另一辆车
But I bet he wasn’t bloody towing someone.
这个家伙想弄死我们
This guy’s trying to kill us.
妈的
Whoa! Shit!
靠 我们现在已经120了
Shit! We’re doing 120 already.
惨了
Uh-oh.
你们把车停到路边
I want you to pull over.
你让我们干什么
You want us to what?
把车停到路边
I want you to pull over.
停到路边
Pull over?
太搞笑了
This should be interesting.
你也许需要
You, uh… You might want to
和另一辆车上的人谈谈
Talk to the guys in the other car.
不要管他们
Don’t worry about them.
我会马上处理他们
I’ll deal with them in a minute.
他是个聪明的白♥痴♥
He’s a bright bugger.
你知道你们是被拖着的吗
You know you ‘re being towed?
是吗 真的吗
Oh? Oh, really?
我们刚刚正想
And here we were, just about to
超过他们的
Try and overtake the buggers.
呆着别动
Stay here.
待着别动
Stay here?
收到
Uh, roger.
到了 哥们
There you go, fellas.
刚刚害你们吃罚单
Yeah, uh, sorry about
真不好意思
The speeding ticket back there, eh?
没事
Ah, no worries.
只是不敢相信他居然
Still can’t believe he tried to
指控我们危险驾驶
Book us for tailgating.
这里是怎么回事
What’s going on?
你不知道吗
What’s goin’ on?!
伊梅瑞德牛仔比赛
战况胶着
Indistinctly
滚一边去
Go on! Get out of it!
天啦 你看到了吗
Bloody hell. Did you see that?
有点疯狂 是吧
You’d have to be half mad, wouldn’t you?
女士们 先生们
Don’t forget, ladies and gentlemen,
不要忘了接下来
Coming up straight after this event…
还有业余选手来挑战
The inaugural amateur challenge.
人群中的那一个人
Which one of you would-be cowboys
会成为牛仔呢
Out there in the crowd
谁想要驾驭这头
Wants to get on the legendary
传奇有力的公牛呢
Buckin’ bull, the mighty Dynamite?
请来写下你的名字
Come up and put your names down.
我们10分钟之内就会抽出你的名字
We’re gonna draw it in about 10 minutes time.
每个人都能成为牛仔
All you would-be cowboys…
我要去尿尿
I need a leak.
好吧 我在这等你
Yeah, alright. I’ll stay here.
慢慢吃
You took your time.
马上就要抽出
Right now it’s time to draw
这位勇敢者的名字了
The name of the very brave man
谁将要置身险境
Who, shortly, will be precariously perched
骑上这头愤怒的公牛
Upon over one tonne of angry fillet steak
骑上这头力大无穷的公牛呢
On our feature bull named dynamite.
会是谁呢
What’s that? What’s that?
看起来
Well. It seems that it’s going to
不需要抽了
Be easier than I thought.
因为只有一个人来挑战
There’s only one man…
我必须得说 骑牛这项运动
Shall I say. With the K Ahunas…
需要真正勇敢的男人的参与
Game enough to mix it with the big boys.
女士们 先生们 大家掌声鼓励一下
Give him a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen.
到底是谁会骑上这头公牛呢
How about it? About to ride Dynamite…
他就是布茨·麦考法兰
Boots McFarland.
靠 怎么会
I’m fucking what?
过来 布茨
Come on up here. Boots.
你有毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
女士们 先生们 布茨·麦考法兰
Boots McFarland, ladies and gentlemen!
我儿子 大家给点掌声
My son! Give him a big hand.
别担心伙计
Mate, no worries…
我刚刚看了一下那头老牛
I had a good look at that old bull.
它温柔得像头羊
It’s as gentle as a lamb.
你疯了吗
Are you mad? There’s no way I’m gonna
我根本不会驾驭公牛
Be able to ride a bull.
你以为这么多年了
Mate, you think I don’t know cattle
我还不了解牛吗
After all these years?
如果他是头彪悍的牛 我就是下任教皇
If he’s a bucking bull, I’m the next pope.
给粉丝打招呼啊
Wave to the fans.
你会死的 你这个胖子
You ‘re gonna die, you fat f… Whoa!
谢谢你能来 哥们
Thank god you’re here, mate.
我以为会取消这个环节的
Thought we were gonna have to cancel the event.
太棒了
Huh, great.
你以前肯定骑过 对吧
You’ve obviously done this before.
-没有 -是吗
– No. – Really?
这家伙还没有弯背跃起来过
Well, this bloke hasn’t bucked this century.
唯一的危险就是
The only thing you’re in danger of
这个老家伙躺下睡着了
Is this old boy falling asleep and laying down.
他出去后
Yeah. Now, when he gets out,
只会转两圈 明白吧
He’ll just trundle around a bit, alright?
试着让这些看起来很危险
Try and make it look dangerous
做好准备后你可以跳下来
And jump off when you ‘re ready.
然后俯下身来
Just bend that round the back again.
我以前骑过马 有用吗
I’ve ridden a horse before. Does that help?
不会有事的 是吧
Oh, well. We’ll be right, then, won’t be?
好好享受
Enjoy.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
我们的牛仔布茨·麦考法兰整装待发
Our cowboy,Boots McFarland, is raring to go.
布茨给大家挥挥手
Hey, Boots, give us a wave.
布茨已经骑上去了
Now. Boots. For climbing aboard.
你已经算是胜利者了
You are already our winner.
我们已经在伊梅瑞德墨西哥餐厅
We’ve got a dinner for two
为二位准备了晚餐
At the Los Elmos Emerald Mexican cantina.
还有有助于缓解疼痛的
And also… This might help dull the pain…
一打自酿朗姆酒
A dozen bottles of inner circle rum.

Shit!

Oh, shit!
天啦
Oh!
快跑啊 快
Get away from… Get aw…
不要 喂
No, no, no, no, no! Hey!
快 快出去 快跑
Come on. Get out of here. Go, go, go!
快跑 快快快
Run! Go, go, go, go, go, go!
你想说点什么呢 教皇陛下
Well, what do you say now, your holiness?
我怎么跟你说的 小菜一碟嘛
What’d I tell ya? Piece of cake.
真是小菜一碟
“Piece of cake.”
我了解牛
I know me cattle, mate.
它可真是大菜一盆
He was a big piece of cake.
你好
Oh, how you doin’?
-这是 -布茨
– This here is… – Boots.
-我是蕾娜妮 -祝你愉快
– Oh, Leilani. – Beautiful day.
他是单身
Single.
告诉你 伙计
What’d I tell you, mate?
女孩都喜欢牛仔
All the girls love a cowboy.
是的 爸爸 我是一个牛仔
Oh, yeah, dad. I’m a cowboy.
不过 是个受伤的牛仔
I’m a hurt one.
那是我计划中的一部分
That was part of me plan.
-你有计划吗 -你好
– yeah, you had a… – Hello.
你们想按♥摩♥一下吗
You boys like a massage?
是的 布茨可能需要
Oh, yeah, Boots here would.
实际上 我们俩都需要
Yeah. Actually, we both would.
-不 -来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!