是的 但人无完人
Yeah, well, nothing’s perfect.
-什么 -每一桩婚姻都有自己的问题
– What? – Every marriage has its problems.
你是说你和妈妈也有过问题吗
Are you saying you and mum did?
你记得加文·欧康纳吗
Do you remember Gavin O’connor?
-那个学校校长吗 -是的
– The school principal? – Yeah.
当你还小的时候
Yeah, well, when you was a kid,
你妈妈行动有点可疑
Your mum was sort of acting suspiciously,
夜里晚归 经常开会
Staying out late at night and always going to meetings and…
不管怎样 一个夜晚 我跟踪了她
Anyway, one night, I followed her.
她去了加文的家
And she went to Gavin’s place.
什么
What?
我难过的想死
Just about killed me.
你和他们对质了吗
Did you confront them?
没有
Nah.
我太害怕失去她了
I was too scared of losing her.
我没跟任何人说过这事
I never told anyone that.
不久之后加文搬去了悉尼
Not long after that, Gavin moved to Sydney and…
不可能 她爱你 爸爸
Nah, she loved you, dad.
我是说 她 她崇拜你
I mean, she… She adored you.
是的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I know.
你们小的时候就是那样
You kids were like that.
特别是你
Especially you.
你当时是个小坏蛋 在哪都要争第一
You were a little bugger. You had to be everywhere first.
你总是在我们面前十米远
You were always 10m out in front of us,
跑跑跳跳 被东西绊倒
Running and skipping and tripping over things.
你是个有趣的小坏蛋
Oh, you were a funny little bugger.
你没事吧
You ok, mate?
我要去散散步
I’m gonna go for a walk.
你想过要更多的孩子吗
You think you’ll ever have more kids?
是的 我想过
Yeah. I think so.
你应该有的
You should, you know.
你可以让过去发生的事
You can either let what happened…
打败你
…Beat you…
或者你可以试着去战胜它
…Or you can try and overcome it.
是的
Hmm. Yeah.
你不该等太久的
You shouldn’t wait too long.
时光不等男人
Time waits for no man…
也不等女人
…And very few women.
是的 但很显然我得先遇见谁才行
Yeah, well, obviously I’ve gotta meet someone first.
不会太难的
That shouldn’t be too hard.
睡个好觉 早上见儿子
Sleep tight. See you in the morning, son.
晚安爸爸
Yeah. Goodnight, dad.
-你在看什么 -什么
– What are you up to? – What?
不知道 你在看什么东西
I don’t know. You ‘re up to something.
我只是在吃早餐
Oh! I’m just having me breakfast.
好吧
Yeah, right.
打扰一下 亲爱的
Oh, excuse me, love.
我儿子布茨刚刚问我
My son here, Boots, was just asking me
是否我觉得你已经结婚了
If I thought you were married or not
我说 去 你自己问
And I said to him, “go ahead. Ask her yourself.”
是的 我结婚了 对不起
Yes, I am. Sorry.
我告诉过你了
Oh, told you.
你会找到你的那个她的
Aww! You’ll find someone.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
怎么了
Oooh, what?
怎么了 你说怎么了
What? What?
打扰一下亲爱的
Oh, excuse me, love.
什么事
Yes?
我儿子布茨 对面这个魁梧的年轻小伙子
My son Boots here, that strapping young fellow over there…
-你喜欢哪个亲爱的 -那个就成
– Oh, what’s your pleasure, love? – Oh, just one of those.
给你
There you go.
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, darl.
全程为您服务
Oh, all part of the service.
-这是找给你的 -谢谢
– Here’s your change. – Thanks.
还有 这是我们的名片
And, um, this is our card.
上面有电♥话♥号♥码 如果你需要的话
It’s got the phone number on it, in case you need it.
谢谢
Thanks.
爸爸 我不需要别人的帮我找女朋友
Look, dad, all I’m saying is I don’t need help with the ladies.
我们都知道那是屁话
Well, we both know that’s a load of rubbish.
好吧 我这样说吧
Alright, well, put it this way…
我不需要你来帮我交女朋友
I certainly don’t need your help with the ladies.
她把电♥话♥号♥码给你了 对不对
Hey, she gave you her phone number, didn’t she?
是 但我并没有要求她给我
Yeah, but I didn’t ask for it.
这就是我在这的原因
That’s what I’m for.
不 爸爸 这不是你在这里的原因
No, dad, that’s not what you ‘re here for.
从现在起 我们吃饭时你都得呆在车里
From now on, stay in the car when we stop to eat.
这件事说明我对女人很有一套 是吧
So, it turns out I’m good with the ladies. Who knew?
你还好吧 爸爸
You alright, dad?
超过那辆货车 儿子
Just get past this truck, son.
加入军队看看那些迷人的人 再杀掉他们
这就是生活
-爸爸 -布茨
– Dad? – Boots.
你好 维斯 孩子们
G’day, Wes, boys.
爸爸
Dad?
布茨 这里
Boots, here.
这到底是
What the…?
快点
Quick.
-你好 伙计 -你好
– G’day, mate. – G’day.
哪能找到刚才和你在一起的魁梧帅哥
Where will I find that great hunk of spunk you were with?
我爸爸吗
My dad?
你♥爸♥爸 肯定是的
Your dad? Yeah, Must be.
我爸爸 让我想想
My dad? Now, let me think.
他肯定走不远
I mean, he couldn’t be far away.
他刚才还在这吧 一分钟以前
I mean, he was here, like, a minute ago.
我爸爸
My dad?
等等
Hmm… Oh, hang on.
在这里 终于找到她了 那个杯子
Oh, here it is. Found her. The cup we…
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello, love.
你对女人很有一套是吧
You ‘re good with the ladies?
我是一个奶牛场主 但这真是荒谬
Well, you know, I’m a dairy farmer but that was absurd.
你真该看看当时你的样子
You should have seen you,
腰弯得像个考拉一样
Trying to bend in there like a koala bear
恨不得钻到火柴盒里
Trying to get in a matchbox.
但想法不错 对吧
Good thinking, though, wasn’t it?
一个塑料杯
A foam cup, eh?
她不可能在一个塑料杯里找到她想要的
She wouldn’t have got hers in a foam cup.
-给你们的 -谢谢亲爱的
– There you go, fellas. – Oh, thanks, love.
你们要去哪里
Where are you heading?
我们打算北上去伊梅瑞德
We’re thinking about going this way up to Emerald
然后一路上到约克角
And then all the way up to the cape.
不用担心
Oh, no worries.
大部分人都走罗马路 但我丈夫克里夫
Most people take the Roma road but my hubby, Clive…
他是个推销员
He’s a sales rep…
发誓说从这条路北上
Swears by the road straight north
然后在一个叫摩根斯街的地方走小路
And then you cut across at a place they call Mongans Lane.
离这里大概向北100千米
That’s about 100 k’s north of here.
从那里可以上到伊梅瑞德路上
Then get on to the Emerald road from there.
他肯定这样可以节省一个半小时的时间
He reckons it saves about an hour and a half.
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
你知道他们对本地地理有多了解
You know what they say about local knowledge!
路好走吗
It’s a good road?
当然
Yeah. Yeah.
有些沙砾 大概40千米 但不堵车
A bit of gravel, about 40 k’s, but no traffic.
挺好的 谢谢你
No worries. Thanks for that.
真是个美丽的国家 对吧
Beautiful country out this way,isn’t it?
是的
Yeah.
她刚才说走哪条路来着
Which was the road she said to take?
实际上 我觉得这就快到了 是吧
Actually, I think this is it coming up here, isn’t it?
摩根斯街 就是这
Mongans Lane. This is it here.
看那里
Wow! Look at that.
天空真是太美了
The sky looks amazing.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!