Well, it’s official… He really is an arsehole.
这次他又做了什么
What did he do this time?
还是那样 男孩子能怎么样
More of the same. What is it with boys?
你的吉他呢
Where’s your guitar?
还在他车厢里 我动作不够迅速
Still in the back. I wasn’t quick enough.
-又是特里斯坦 -真的吗
– There’s Tristan! Again! – really?
-是的 -你的吉他
– Yeah. – Your guitar!
难以置信我竟然喜欢过那个混♥蛋♥
I can’t believe I fell for that jerk.
别担心 我们都会犯错
Oh, don’t worry about it. We all make mistakes.
他保险杠的贴纸就足以吓到我了
His bumper sticker should’ve been enough to scare me off.
你能看见他吗
Can you see him?
他现在可能在任何地方
Ah, could be anywhere by now.
他在那
There he is!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们去那里
There we go.
别害怕 你会习惯他开车的
Don’t worry, you’ll get used to his driving.
杰西 去拿你的吉他
Jess, grab your guitar.
该死 吉他不在这
Oh, shit. It’s not there.
我要你的口红印在我的老二上
看 在前排的座位上
Hey, it’s here in the front seat.
这个坏蛋
Bugger.
布茨 看着点他
Boots, keep an eye on him.
你有没有曲别针之类的东西
You got a wire coathanger?
我要姜汁啤酒 一个派和薯条
Give me some ginger beer, a pie and some hot chips.
这个怎么样
How about this?
-等等 等等 等等 -太软了
– Wait, wait, wait. – Too soft.
你好
G’day.
该死
Oh, shit.
-你以前这样干过吗 -当然了
– Have you done that before? – Oh, sure.
-真的吗 -当然
– Really? – Yeah.
你确定你以前这样干过吗
Are you sure you’ve done this?
是的 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
-确定吗 -确定
– Really? – Yeah.
你最好快点 我觉得他马上就回来了
You’d better be quick… I think he’s coming!
你好吗
How you goin’?
-我们需要别的东西 -这个怎么样
– We need something else. -How about this?
快点 上车
Quick! Get in the car!
塔姆沃思 澳大利亚乡村音乐之都
Tamworth… The country music capital of Australia.
难以置信 我终于到这了
I can’t believe it. I’m finally here.
杰西 你应该知道塔姆沃思和纳什维尔不一样
Jess, you do know that Tamworth’s not like Nashville…
除了音乐节之外
I mean, other than the music festival,
其它时候它都只是一个美丽的小镇
The rest of the year it’s just a nice little town, yeah?
实际上它是一个城市
It’s a city, actually.
我知道 我不傻
But yeah, I know. I’m not stupid.
就是这里了
Oh, wow! There it is.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们非常荣幸
Our pleasure.
-你一个人没问题吧 -当然没问题
– You gonna be ok? – Of course!
谁知道
Who knows…
你们再见到我时 可能我已经在里面演出了
The next time you see me, I might be performing in there.
我们翘首以待
We’re counting on it.
-今天怎么了 -什么意思
– What’s wrong with today? – What?!
跟我来
Come with me.
你要干什么
Ooh! What are you doing?
不是我要做什么 是你要做什么
Its not what I’m doing, it’s what you’re doing.
-我不行的 -你当然可以
– I can’t do that. – Of course you can.
你会没事的 来吧
You’ll be fine. Come on.
里面可能有人
There might be people in there.
看看就知道了
Let’s find out.
-你好 -你好
– G’day. – G’day.
我们只是来找 特里沃
Just here to see… Trevor.
是的 我找到工具了
Yeah, I’ve got the tools.
一切顺利
We’re all good.
去吧
Go on.
坐这里
Sit over here.
可能有点手生 好几天都没弹了
I might be a bit rusty. I haven’t played in a few days.
你认为自己老时才会变老
Well, you ‘re only as old as you feel
我肯定你现在感到苍老
And I bet you ‘re feeling old by now
夕阳西下
The sun has gone out
不管怎样你必须找到解决方法
And you must find a way to cope somehow
我会一直在这里直到死亡来临
And I will be here until our dying days
没什么可以阻挡
Nothing will get in the way
因为我会放弃一切
‘Cause I would drop everything like a lead balloon
只为见你一面 只为见你一面
Just to see you, just to see you
我会跳下海去捡一个塑料袋
I would jump in the sea for a plastic bag
只要是你让我去做的
If you told me if you told me to
我会一直跟着你直到双脚折断
I would follow you round till my feet fell off
这是赢得你的爱的代价
That’s what it takes to win your love
因为我会放弃一切
‘Cause I would drop everything like a lead balloon
只为见你一面
Just to see you.
唱得好 杰西
Yeah! Jess!
她的前途无量
She’ll go a long way, that kid.
是的 不用担心她了
Yeah. Yeah, there’s no worries about that.
坦特菲尔德
Ah, Tenterfield.
坐落于新南威尔士州北面的起伏山峦中
Situated in the gently rolling hills of northern New South Wales.
当然 没有提到这里最著名的居民的话
Of course, no reference to Tenterfield would be complete
坦特菲尔德的资料是不完整的
Without a mention of its most famous citizen…
世界闻名的集邮家矮胖子戈登·亚当斯
World-renowned philatelist Gordon ‘stumpy’ Adams,
他在原来的坦特菲尔德邮局里
Who for many years worked as the assistant manager
当了好几年的助理经理
Of the historic Tenterfield post office.
当然 在这里我们找到了
And, of course, it’s here we find
具有传奇色彩的世界上最厚的特浓奶昔
The legendary world’s thickest thickshakes.
他们真棒
They’re good.
好极了
Good.
-是你的手♥机♥ -是的
– That’s you. – Hmm? oh.
工事
Oh, it’s work.
等一等
Hang on a tick.
你好
Hello.
你好 朋友 你怎么样
Yeah, g’day, mate. How you going?
很好
Yeah, good.
什么 现在吗 在坦特菲尔德
What, now? Er, Tenterfield.
不是 还在北上的路上
Nah. Still on our way up.
是的 算是在新南威尔士州北边
Yeah, sort of northern New South Wales.
我明白 但是
Yeah, I understand that but, er…
什么
What?
这只是我必须要做的事情
Well, it’s just something I’ve gotta do, mate.
好吧 我会在两周内收拾好我的东西
Well, I’ll pick me stuff up in a couple of weeks.
好的
Alright.
好的 再见
Yeah, alright. Bye.
一切都好吗
Everything ok?
是的 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
不用担心
No worries.
你最近和特蕾西联♥系♥了吗
Have you heard from Therese lately?
有啊 隔三差五的
Yeah, every now and then.
她想要什么
What did she want?
不知道 其实没什么
I don’t know. Nothing, really.
-她怎么回事 -爸爸
– What was her problem? – Dad!
你该做的都做了
Well, you did everything you could do and…
但是 当一些事情发生了 就像
Yeah, well, when something happens like…
你知道的 发生过的那件事
…You know, what did happen,
我不知道 人们的反应都不一样
I don’t know, people just react differently, I guess.
不管是更好还是更糟 你知道吗
Yeah, well, it’s for better or for worse, you know?
你不能就那么离开 东奔西走
You can’t just then go off running around with…
爸爸 那不公平 你当时不在场
Dad, that’s not fair. You weren’t there.
你没让我们在场
You wouldn’t let us be.
她希望我们能破镜重圆
She wants to get back together.
什么 你希望吗
What? Do you want to?
不要 怎么个圆法
Nah. How do you go back?
你愿意吗
Would you like to?
不想 我做不到
Nah, I can’t.
拥有妈妈我们是多么幸运啊
You were so lucky to have mum.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!