Frank Sinatra?
弗兰德·埃斯塔尔吗
Fred Astaire?
-他是跳舞的 -对哦
– No, he was a dancer. – Oh.
我不会告诉你的
I’m not gonna tell you.
对于这个 我很抱歉 儿子
Sorry about that one, son.
又一个我输给你妈妈的地方
Another argument I lost with your mother.
他醒了
He’s awake.
-早上好 查里 -早上好
– Morning, Charlie. – Morning.
天色有点晚了
It’s starting to get a little bit late.
我们可能要在吉尔甘德拉住一晚
Maybe we should stop over in Gilgandra.
好 你可以让我在服务站下车吗
Ok, well, maybe you can drop me at a service station, then?
我们可以在早上带你到目的地
We can take you the rest of the way in the morning.
-我没钱付 -不要担心钱
– I really can’t afford to pay… – No, don’t worry about that.
我和我爸会给你开间房♥ 行吗 爸
Me and dad can get you a room, can’t we, dad?
当然 不会把你扔在路边的
Oh, sure. Not gonna just drop you alongside the roadway.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备上马
Giddy-up!
她是匹野马而我想驾驭她
She’s a wild horse and I wanna ride
她是不平静夜晚的一轮圆月
She’s a full moon on a restless night…
你不该吃这些的
You should not be eating that.
怎么了
What?
薯片 土豆蛋糕和肉饺
Chips, potato cakes and dim sims.
薯片是土豆做的
Chips… Made from potatoes.
对你身体好
Good for ya.
土豆蛋糕 听名字就知道了
Potato cakes… Name says it all.
还有肉饺
And dim sims…
内陷是中国人包的
Finely minced stuff
优质碎肉末
Wrapped in whatever it is the Chinese wrap it in.
你知道对你身体有害
You know it’s no good for you.
她在吃 肯定对我身体有好处
She’s eating it. Looks pretty healthy to me.
当然 她可没70岁那么老
yeah, she’s not nearly 70.
中国人的包法真聪明
Mmm. Clever buggers, them Chinese.
好好吃吧
Enjoy.
她让我比赛时血液沸腾
She’s got me so damn hot for rodeo
开门 宝贝 我会坚持住
Open up the gate, baby I’ll be hanging on
你可以抖动反抗但我不会失败
You can buck and twist but I won’t be thrown
快上马 快上马
Giddy-up, giddy-up…
他担心你
He worries about you.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
对格雷斯的事我很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear about Grace.
她听起来很棒
She sounds awesome.
很棒吗
Awesome.
是啊 格雷西
Yeah, Gracie…
她确实很了不起
Yeah, she was something else.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
当然
Oh, yeah.
我觉得你和布茨做的事很棒
I think it’s great what you and Boots are doing.
如果我不是对钓鱼一窍不通
I would’ve loved to have gone fishing with my dad.
我会非常愿意和我爸一起钓鱼的
Not that I have any idea how to fish.
我想他也会乐意的
I think he’d have loved it too.
我肯定他会的
Yeah, I reckon he would.
我跳完了
Well, that’s me done.
你觉得他们有香草布丁吗
You reckon they’d have sticky date pudding?
我想吃一点
Oh, yeah, I’ll have some of that.
-打扰一下 来跳舞吧 -好的
– Excuse me. Dance! Come on. – Oh, ok.
你也来吧
Come on. You can come too.
放纵的人喜欢一对一
Unbridled love a little one-on-one
我们在抖动时有太多乐趣
We’re just tossing around having too much fun
快上马 快上马
Giddy-up, giddy-up
女牛仔 让我们制♥造♥些麻烦
Cowgirl, let’s raise some hell
备好鞍 壮下胆
Saddle up, bring it on
亲爱的 我们一起获得胜利
Honey, let’s take it to the bell
快上马 快上马
Giddy-up, giddy-up
-女牛仔 我们去制♥造♥些麻烦 -不
– Cowgirl, let’s raise some hell… – No.
备好鞍
Saddle up, saddle up
系好安全带
Buckle up, buckle up
亲爱的 我们一起获得胜利
Honey, let’s take it to the bell
我是足以承担你所有的男人
I’m man enough to take on what you got
快准备上马吧
Ohh, so giddy-up
上马吧
Giddy-up…
-快来 -我真的想说声再见
– Come on. – I really wanted to say goodbye.
-来吧 他们会理解的 -等一下
– Come on, they’ll survive! – One sec.
那是什么
What’s that?
是杰西留的
Oh, it’s from Jess!
希望她知道她在干嘛
I hope she knows what she’s doing.
她会没事的
Ah, she’ll be right.
对于16岁的孩子来说 她很明事理
She’s pretty switched on for a 16-year-old kid.
-你在干什么 -什么
– What are you doing? – What?
今天吹得什么风啊
I mean, to what do I owe the pleasure?
我一直都乐于开车
I’m always happy to drive.
真的吗
Really?
其实只要你要求我就会开的
All you had to do was ask.
笑一下
Smile.
该死 爸
Bloody hell, dad.
对不起 布茨 转弯就这么出现在我眼前
Sorry, Boots. Corner just sneaked up on me.
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
查里
Charlie!
还有朱力欧
And Julio!
你长大后我还没见过你
I haven’t seen you since you were this big.
麦克 快来 你表弟查里和他儿子朱力欧来了
Hey, Mac, your cousin Charlie and young Julio are here.
-见到你太好了 -我也是
– Oh, it’s so good to see you! – You too.
我都不知道多久没见了
How long’s it been? I wouldn’t even know.
不知道 我觉得有大约有30年了是吗
Oh, I don’t know. About three decades, I suppose, would it be?
我现在1米76
Well, I’m 176 now.
格雷西走后你♥爸♥怎么样
And how’s your dad been since Gracie went?
我们在努力
Well, we’re gettin’ there.
亲爱的 太震惊了
Oh, it was just shocking, darl.
我还是无法相信
I couldn’t believe it. I still can’t.
实在是太可怕了
No, it was just awful.
可能要下大雨了
Might get a drop of rain.
那太好了
It’d be good.
好啊
Good.
美丽的特蕾西怎样了
And how’s the gorgeous Theresa?
特蕾西和我离婚了
Therese… Yeah, we’re actually no longer together.
亲爱的 太糟了
Oh, no, love. That’s no good.
等等 我想你妈告诉过我
Oh, wait a sec. I think your mum told me that.
-你妈告诉过我吗 -我不知道
– Did your mum tell me that? – I’m not sure.
太遗憾了
Oh, I am sorry.
-特蕾西很漂亮 是吗 -没错
– Theresa was beautiful, wasn’t she? – Yeah.
我是说从照片上看好像真的很美
I mean, like, really beautiful, from the photos.
当时肯定很艰难吧
Must’ve been tough, though, when…
你肯定做了很大的心理斗争
Oh, you’ve certainly been in the wars, love.
-往好的方向看吧 -好
– Oh, well, onwards and upwards. – Yeah.
时间会抚平一切
It all gets easier with time.
你肯定能找到更好的
And I’m sure you’ll find someone else.
外貌不是最重要的
Looks aren’t everything.
吃午饭了 你们俩
Hey, you boys! Lunch!
-他们真是好人 -是的
– They’re nice. – yeah.
她本来讨厌聊天的
She hates a chat.
爸 我没说麦克·泰森拳打得不好
Dad, I’m not saying that Mike Tyson wasn’t a good fighter,
我只是说穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里被称作最棒的拳手
I’m just saying Muhammad Ali, I mean, he’s called ‘the greatest’.
他打拳很好看
Oh, yeah, he was pretty to watch,
但谁都没有泰森出拳狠
But nobody ever hit harder than Tyson.
看 新鲜的草莓
Oh, look. Fresh strawberries.
别说了 爸
Shut up, dad.
你是不是说帕米拉·安德森很丑
Are you saying Pamela Anderson’s ugly?
你不喜欢看她在沙滩上跑步
She runs up and down the beach…
抖来抖去的吗
And you don’t like the look of that?
和大卫·何帕龙和杰森或者哈森和夫一起
With that David Hopalong, Jason or Hasselhoff.
不是吧 真难以置信
No. I don’t believe it.
正式宣布 他真是混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!