好吗
Ok.
他们是去瓦南布尔的
They’re on their way to Warrnambool.
我把那里所有的景点
Just telling them all the stuff
都告诉了他们
They should see when they get there.
真遗憾我们不在家 不然就能带他们观光了
Pity we won’t be home. Could have shown them around.
也许我们该回去
Well, maybe we should head back.
我是认真的
No, I’m serious.
我 担心农场
I’m, um, worried about the farm.
别担心 我给格雷姆打过电♥话♥
Don’t be. I spoke to Graeme.
他说一切都好
He said everything’s fine.
他希望我们能好好玩
He said to have a good time.
至少你兄弟有责任心
Yeah, well, at least your brother’s responsible.
天哪 爸 那些盐够了吗
Jeez, dad, you got enough salt on those?
我不希望静脉松弛
I don’t want me veins getting all floppy.
说真的 爸 你得开始照顾自己了
I’m serious, dad. you’ve got to start looking after yourself.
今晚也许能到伊丘卡
Echuca’s probably the go tonight.
你不这么认为吗
Dad, don’t you reckon?
地图在这 你可以看下
You can have a look in the brochures up here if you want.
鲜草莓
Hey, fresh strawberries.
小篮3美元 大篮6美元 家庭装10美元
Small punnets $3, large, $6, family size, 10 bucks.
家庭装
Family size?
也许我们需要一份
I think we might need one of them.
不是吗 爸
Don’t you think so, dad?
好吧 我们要2份
Actually, I think we’ll get a couple of those.
没问题
No worries.
你们要去哪儿
So which way are you headed?
去北去约克角
Uh, headed up north to Cape York,
但今晚我们可能会到伊丘卡
But we’ll probably get to Echuca tonight.
-还要别的吗 爸 -不
– Do you want anything else, dad? – Nah.
旅途愉快
Well, enjoy.
会的 非常感谢
Yeah, will do. Thank you very much.
别一次吃完
Don’t eat them all at once.
尽量
We’ll try not to.
这就是生活
Eh? This is the life.
和老爸一块在乡村小道上 带着新鲜水果
The open road with my dad, fresh fruit.
还有比这更好的吗
Does it get any better than this?
那是什么
What was that?
看着挺有趣
That looks interesting.
禁止携带水果通过 左方隔离箱
买♥♥了家庭装一定很高兴吧
Must be glad you bought the family-sized punnet, eh?
你可以帮一下忙
You could help.
算了 我一直不太喜欢草莓
Nah, never fancied strawberries much.
她问过我们去哪儿 明知我们要走这条路
And she asked! She knew which way we were headed.
还说 别一次吃完
And she said, “Don’t eat them all at once.”
船的桨轮 看着不错
Paddle wheel. that looks alright.
爸 看见喜欢的 就说出来
Sing out, dad, if you see one you like.
乔治亚汽车旅馆
The georgian motor lodge.
这个看来很适合我们
This looks like us.
这里挺好的 不是吗
This is alright, isn’t it?
爸 选张床 我先去洗手间
Here, pick a bed, dad. I’m just going to go in the big action room.
老天 爸 这里面镜子真多
Bloody hell, dad. There’s a lot of mirrors in here.
看 连门后都有
Look at that. There’s even one on the back of the door.
老天 这样我能悄悄减掉几公斤体重
Gee whiz! I could do with losing a few kilos, just quietly.

Dad?

Dad?
爸 糟了
Dad… Oh, shit.

Oi!
你想去哪
Where you off to?
我以为你真走了
You know, I honestly thought you’d left.
上了那辆公车
On that bus.
恩 我是想过
Yeah, well, I thought about it,
但那是乡村俱乐部的专用班车
But it was only the courtesy bus for the country club.
当然 你从不带我去俱乐部
And, of course, you never packed me clubs.
这有什么东西死了吗
Oh, did something die in here?
真不该把些草莓都吃光
Shouldn’t have eaten all them strawberries.
早上好 早餐来了
Good morning. Breakfast.
太阳 星星 蒸汽 墨累河魔术
“Sun, stars, steam and Murray river magic.”
-你在做什么 -附注艾美露 明轮船
– What’s your problem? – PS “Emmylou”. Paddle steamer.
告诉我它到底怎么样
Ah. Yeah, well, let me know how it goes.
爸 我想我们可以坐它过去
Come on, dad. I thought we could go on it.
明轮船 你登上它 逆流而行
Paddle steamer… You get on it, it goes up the river,
它会转弯 就又回到这了
It turns around, comes back down again.
有什么意义
What’s the point?
你为什么这么倔强
Why are you being so difficult?
我不是倔强
I’m not being difficult.
我是说如果你想去 就去吧
I’m saying that if you want to go on it, go on it.
我只是不喜欢旅游的那一套
I just don’t go in for that touristy stuff.

oi!
等下 是霍顿汽车博物馆
Hang on! It’s a Holden museum!
孩子们 谁能告诉我第一部
Kids, who can tell me the first Holden model
左侧驾驶的霍顿汽车型号♥
Made with a left-hand drive?
FB型
The FB.
谢谢 先生 但我问的是孩子们
Thank you, sir, but I was asking the kids.
明轮船
Ah! Paddle steamer.
看着挺好玩的
Looks like fun.
新南威尔士州
Ah! New South Wales.
穿越边界
Across the border.
-你能开会吗 -不
– Can you drive for a bit? – No.
为什么都让我开
Why do I have to do all the driving?
又没人逼你
You don’t have to.
好 如果我再开2小时
Alright, if I drive for the next two hours,
你愿意替我吗
Then will you drive?
不 我还饿着
No. I’m still hungry.
我不讨厌羊
I don’t mind sheep.
真的吗 我不知道
Really? I didn’t know that.
我年轻时曾来过这
Oh, yeah. Came up here once when I was a young’un.
在个叫弗罗姆·当斯的地方工作了一两个月
Worked for a month or two on a place called Frome Downs.
当时有牛有羊 我本来想待久点的
We had cattle and sheep. Would’ve stayed longer if I could’ve.
为什么不行呢
Why didn’t you?
我们有家族农场
Oh, well, we had the family farm
我不能放弃他们 懂吗
And, you know, I couldn’t turn my back on that, you know?
也不想让我的父亲失望
And I didn’t want to let my father down.
还有 我遇到了你妈
And, of course, I met your mum.
赫伊 人口数量2932
Hay. Population 2,932.
赫伊位于新南威尔士州的瑞福利纳南部
Hay’s in the southern Riverina of New South Wales
半干旱牧区 也被称为赫伊平原
In a semiarid grazing area known as the Hay plains.
你就不能停下来吗
You’re not gonna stop this, are you?
爸 这是澳大利亚 多么迷人啊
It’s Australia, dad. It’s fascinating.
如果你需要 我可以闭嘴
I can shut up if you want me to.
看这个
Hey, look at this.
它也是二战中3000名战俘的住所
It was also home to 3,000 pows during the second world war…
糟糕 注意
Oh, shit! Look out!
撑住 撑住
Hang on, hang on!
-她是特技演员吗 -真是个蠢货
– What, is she a stunt driver? – God! Bloody clown!
-爸 爸 -学学怎么开车吧 蠢货
– Hey, dad, dad… – Learn to drive, you dickhead!
爸 放松点 我们没事
Dad, just relax. We’re ok.
-也可能因此而死 -死
– Could’ve been killed. – Killed!
一车的白来航鸡
Truck full of white leghorns.
没错 我们没事
Yep, we’re ok, dad.
告诉她去多上几节驾驶课
Tell her to get some driving lessons.
好 我会说的
Yeah, I will.
抱歉 没什么事 你刚才在那挡到我们了
Sorry. It’s ok. You just kinda cut us off a little bit over there.
是吗
Did I?
真的吗
Really?
告诉她 带上眼镜
Tell her…Tell her to get some glasses!
有眼镜你才能看清方向
You need glasses to see where you ‘re going!
抱歉 我爸 他目前有点失控
Sorry. My dad, he’s not himself at the moment.
他 有点
He’s… A little bit…
只是有点惊魂未定
…Kinda hung up, that’s all.
对 被刚才的事故吓到了
Yeah, it’s the shock from the accident.
爸 闭嘴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!