You ‘re both old enough to know better, especially you.
如果想吃饭 请便
Now, if you want to order food, go ahead.
不想吃的话 请走人
Otherwise, you can leave.
你们俩要去哪儿
Where are you blokes headin’?
去约克角
Up to Cape York.
我们想去澳大利亚的最北端钓鱼
We’re going fishing off the tip of Australia.
开这车去可不行
Not in this, you ‘re not.
特别是现在这个季节
Especially this time of the year.
这车根本都别想接近那里
This won’t even go close.
这么说 那…
Oh, well, um…
得弄辆四驱车了
Have to get a hold of a four-wheel drive.
-你说呢 老爸 -是啊
– Eh, Dad? – Yeah.
没错 我们可以租一辆
Yeah, we can rent one.
附近哪里可以租到这样的车吗
Anywhere near here we can get one of those?
是的 在凯恩斯有 这倒不难
Yep. Down at Cairns. No worries.
这不就行了
Well, there you go.
不过除非那车长了鳍 否则也没多大用
But unless it’s got fins, I don’t think it’ll help ya.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在是雨季
It’s the wet season.
这时候涉水过河 河水足有30呎深
River crossings are 30ft deep this time of the year.
河里还有鳄鱼
Then there’s the crocs.
该死的雨季
Bloody wet season.
伙计 我们走了这么远已经相当不错了
Mate, we did bloody well to get this far.
我们还可以杀回道格拉斯港
We can still whip over to Port Douglas.
我估计在那儿钓鱼也不错 你说呢
I reckon the fishing there’s great. Eh?
是啊 爸爸 可是
Yeah, I know, Dad, but…
你知道吗 这辈子哪怕只有一回
You know, just once in my life
可以去完成自己想要做的事 那有多棒
It’d be nice to actually achieve something I’ve set out to do.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
那东西能用吗
Does that thing work?
我可不想坐这玩意
I’m not going up in that.
没错 你必须坐
Oh, yes, you are.
你都拉着我跑了两千英里了
You’ve already dragged me 2,000 bloody miles.
现在该坐它去我们的目的地了
We’re going through with this now.
这东西还能飞吗
Does it even fly?
上次拖出来还能飞
Well, it did last time we dragged it out.
差不多能飞
Sorta.
我得告诉你 我可不怎么喜欢飞行
I’ve gotta tell you, I’m not too crazy about flying.
特别是坐小飞机
Especially in small planes.
如果你害怕就闭上眼睛 就像我一样
If you get scared, just close your eyes. That’s what I do.
哦 那可太妙了
Oh, fantastic.
你也可以待在这儿 陪玛吉照看一下加油站
Well, you could always stay here. Look after the servo with Marge.
算了吧 我怕你太太
Nup. Your missus scares me.
是吗 同感同感
Yeah, that makes two of us.
航♥空♥燃油你从哪儿弄来的
Hey, where do you get your aviation fuel around here?
航♥空♥燃油 买♥♥那贵玩意只是在给政♥府♥做贡献
Aviation fuel? That’s just revenue raising for the government.
我就用加油站的油
I use what I’ve got in the pumps.
那能一样吗
That works just as well?
一样 差不多吧
Yeah. Well, seems to.
好了 就这儿吧 上飞机
That’ll do it. Climb on in.
很高兴你们俩能出现
I’m glad you blokes turned up.
我一直想找机会试试我这宝贝飞机
I’ve been looking for an excuse to see if the old girl
加上这么大的负载之后
Will still get off the ground
还能不能飞起来
With a big load like this.
知道吗 这次被你忽悠上路我很高兴
Mate, you know, I’m really glad you talked me into this trip.
机长就位了
Here’s the captain.
是的
Yeah, well…
飞机发动 是个好兆头
Well, she’s started. That’s always a good sign.
安全带都系好了吗
All tied in?
-好了 -算是吧
– yep. – sort of.

Ok.
妈的
Ah, shit!
前面跑道上的是牛吗
Are they cows up there on the runway?
不是我家的 邻居家的
Not mine, the neighbours’.
我老忘了修那个破围栏
I keep forgetting to fix that bloody fence.
看上去像布拉马斯牛 品种不错
They look like Brahmas. Good stock.
还不起飞吗 快拉起来 拉起来啊
Shouldn’t we be pulling up? can we pull up, pull up?!

Oh, shit!
真刺♥激♥
That was a bit of fun.
伙计们 看下面
Look at that, fellas.
这里就是阿瑟顿高原
Atherton Tablelands.
鱼米之乡 盛产香蕉 凤梨
Home of agriculture, bananas, pineapples…
我♥操♥ 你怎么也话痨了
Oh, fuck me! Not you too.
他就够啰嗦了
He’s bad enough.
这飞机你常开吗
You get her up very often?

Nah.
最近没怎么飞了
Haven’t been flying much lately.
因为化油器有点毛病
Due to the fact that the carby’s a bit dodgy.
要飞多久
How long’s this gonna take?
不知道
Oh, dunno.
两三个钟头吧
Two… Three hours.
希望登机前你们都方便过了
Hope you had a pee before we left.
你知道去的路线吧
You do know how to find it, yeah?
约克角我都飞去过几十趟了
I’ve flown to Cape York dozens of times.
不过还从没亲自驾飞机去过
Never as the pilot, though.
海应该在我们的左边还是右边
Now, the ocean’s meant to be on our left or our right?

Right!
那就没问题了
Oh, well. No worries, then.
伙计 这东西能不能做特技动作
Mate, this thing, can you do aerobatics in this?
不行 这不是那种飞机
No, it’s not built for it.
有一次我坐一架撒农药的小飞机
I went up with a crop-duster pilot once.
那个飞行员做了个俯冲动作 可真刺♥激♥
And he done one of those stall drops. Geez, it was fun.
这我也可以
I can do a stall.
很简单
Easy.
关键在于 当大地以200英里的时速
Thing is not to panic
向你扑面而来的时候 不要慌
Just because the ground’s coming up at 200 miles an hour.
看到了吗 布茨
See that, Boots?
那就是美丽的戴恩树雨林
That’s the beautiful Daintree forest.
实在太美了 不是吗
Amazing, isn’t it?
然后慢慢拉回来
Just gently… Pull it back.
真好玩
Oh, that was fun.
你想不想试试
Do you want to have a try?
我吗
Oh, me? Ohh.
还是算了吧
Uh, I’d better not.
看啊
Look at that.
大堡礁
Great Barrier Reef.
真是人间奇境
One of the true wonders of the world.
非常壮观 对吧
It really is something, isn’t it?
我真希望这玩意坏掉
I hope that’s broken.
看见了吗
See that?
陆地两边的海岸都看得到了
You can see both coastlines.
再往前就要飞出澳洲大♥陆♥了
We’ve almost run out of Australia.
我们到了
There she is.
这就是约克角了 对吗
So, that’s Cape York, eh?
-跑道在哪儿 -什么跑道
– Where’s the airstrip? – Airstrip?
我们就降落在沙滩上
I’ll chuck her down on the beach.
-能行吗 -放心吧
– Does that work? – No worries.
正如我的老伙计比尔过去常说的
As my old mate Bill used to say,
只要着陆后你还能安然离开
“Any landing you can walk away from
那就是成功的着陆
is a good landing.”
愿上帝保佑他的在天之灵
God rest his soul.
-东西都拿好了吗 -是的 都拿了
– You got everything? – Yeah, that’s the lot, mate.
-万分感谢 罗利 -不用谢
– Can’t thank you enough, Roly. – No worries.
谢谢你 伙计
Yeah, thanks, mate.
-过几天我会再来的 -好的
– I’ll be back in a few days. – Sounds good.
好了 日落前我们赶快上路吧
Well, better get goin’ before the sun disappears.
但愿我能找到回去的方向
I hope I can find me way back.
你现在站在澳大利亚大♥陆♥的最北端
-给你这个 儿子 -谢谢
– There you go, son. – Thanks.
啊 沙士汽水
Sarsaparilla!
我在考虑买♥♥下老汤米·努南的农场
I… I’ve been thinkin’ about buying old Tommy Noonan’s farm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!