别发火 就是个问题而已
No need to snap. Just a question.
各频道都试下 我开始感觉有些不安了
Try every channel. I’m starting to feel a little anxious.
旺卡新闻
-他在那儿 -麦克
– There he is. – Mike.
♪我们学到的最重要的事情♪
♪The most important thing that we’ve ever learned♪
♪我们学到的最重要♪
♪The most important thing we’ve learned♪
♪有关孩子的事情♪
♪As far as children are concerned♪
♪就是永远不让他们接近♪
♪ls never, never let them near♪
♪电视机♪
♪The television set♪
♪最好不要安装这个蠢东西♪
♪Or better still just don’t install the idiotic thing at all♪
♪永远不要让他们这么做♪
♪Never, never let them♪
♪永远不要让他们这么做♪
♪Never, never let them♪
♪永远不要让他们这么做♪
♪Never, never let them♪
♪它会腐蚀大脑的意识♪
♪It rots the senses in the head♪
♪毁灭一切想象力♪
♪It keeps imagination dead♪
♪它会堵塞大脑的意识♪
♪It clogs and clutters up the mind♪
♪让小孩变得盲又钝♪
♪It makes a child so dull and blind♪
♪太迟钝 太迟钝♪
♪So dull, so dull♪
♪他无法再理解♪
♪He can no longer understand♪
♪童话故事和仙境♪
♪A fairy tale, a fairyland♪
♪童话故事和仙境♪
♪A fairyland, a fairyland♪
♪他的大脑软如奶酪♪
♪His brain becomes as soft as cheese♪
♪他的思考力冻锈掉♪
♪His thinking powers rust and freeze♪
♪他不能思考只能瞧♪
♪He cannot think, he only sees♪
♪至于小麦克·蒂维♪
♪Regarding little Mike Teavee♪
♪非常遗憾的是♪
♪We very much regret that we♪
♪遗憾的是♪
♪Regret that we♪
♪我们只能等等看♪
♪Shall simply have to wait and see♪
♪等等看 等等看♪
♪Wait and see, wait and see♪
♪等等看 等等看 等等看♪
♪Wait and see, wait and see, wait and see♪
♪非常遗憾的是♪
♪We very much regret that we♪
♪我们只能等等看♪
♪Shall simply have to wait and see♪
♪看他能否长回来♪
♪If we can get him back his height♪
♪长不回来的话♪
♪But if we can’t♪
♪只能算他活该啦♪
♪It serves him right♪
好恶心 谁把他揪出来
Ew, somebody grab him.
救救我
Help me.
快救救我
Help me.
谢天谢地 他依然完好无损
Oh, thank heavens. He’s completely unharmed.
无损 你在说什么啊
Unharmed? What are you talking about?
快把我再传送回去
Just put me back in the other way.
没办法再反向传送回去
There is no other way.
这是电视 又不是电♥话♥ 完全不一样
It’s television, not telephone. There’s quite a difference.
那你说该怎么办
And what exactly do you propose to do about it?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
不过年轻人♥弹♥性极佳 他们很快就能延展长大
But young men are extremely springy. They stretch like mad.
我们把他放进太妃糖延展机吧
Let’s go put him in the taffy puller.
太妃糖延展机
Taffy puller?
嘿 那可是我的主意
Hey, that was my idea.
天 他会变得好纤瘦呢
Boy, is he gonna be skinny.
太妃糖延展机
Taffy puller.
我想请你带蒂维先生和他的…
I want you to take Mr. Teavee and his…
“小”孩 去太妃糖延展机那里 好吗
little boy up to the taffy puller, okay?
把他拉回原形
Stretch him out.
参观继续
On with the tour.
还有很多地方要看
There’s still so much left to see.
现在还剩几个孩子
Now, how many children are left?
旺卡先生 只剩下查理一人了
Mr. Wonka, Charlie’s the only one left now.
你是指 就只有你了吗
You mean, you’re the only one?
是的
Yes.
其他人都怎么了
What happened to the others?
亲爱的孩子 那意味着你赢了
Oh, my dear boy, but that means you’ve won.
我衷心地恭喜你 真的
Oh, I do congratulate you. I really do.
我无比开心
I’m absolutely delighted.
我一开始就有预感 做得好
I had a hunch right from the beginning. Well done.
我们不能再到处闲逛了
Now, we mustn’t dilly or dally.
因为我们今天还有好多事情要做
Because we have an enormous number of things to do before the day’s out.
不过幸运的是
But luckily for us,
我们可以乘坐美妙的玻璃电梯来加速前…
we have the great glass elevator to speed things a…
加速前进
Speed things along.
快来
Come on.
向上飞空
“向上飞空” 那是什么样的房♥间
“Up and Out”? What kind of room is that?
等着瞧吧
Hold on.
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我们得加快点速度
We’re gonna need to go much faster,
不然就没法冲破了
otherwise we’ll just never break through.
冲破什么
Break through what?
这么多年来我一直期待着按那个钮
I’ve been longing to press that button for years.
好了 要开始了 向上飞空
Well, here we go. Up and out.
-你是指真的… -是的 没错
– But do you really mean…? – Yeah. I do.
但这电梯是玻璃做的
But it’s made of glass.
会撞成无数碎片的
It’ll smash into a million pieces.
奥古斯塔斯 别再吃你的手指了
Augustus, please don’t eat your fingers.
但我尝起来太棒了
But I taste so good.
看 妈妈 我现在更灵活柔软了
Look, Mother. I’m much more flexible now.
是的 但你成蓝色的了
Yes, but you’re blue.
爸爸 我也想要个飞翔玻璃电梯
Daddy, I want a flying glass elevator.
维露卡 今天你唯一能得到的就是洗个澡
Veruca, the only thing you’re getting today is a bath,
这是最终决定
and that’s final.
可我想要那个
But I want it.
你住哪儿
Where do you live?
就在那边 那栋小房♥子
Right over there. That little house.
你说他们什么时候会回来
What time do you think they’ll be back?
很难说 亲爱的
Hard to know, dear.
好像有人在门口
I think there’s someone at the door.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
妈妈 爸爸 我们回来了
Mom. Dad. We’re back.
-查理 -查理
– Charlie. – Charlie.
天啊
Goodness.
这位是威利·旺卡 他送我们回家的
This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home.
我看见了
I see that.
你们一定是这个男孩的…
You must be the boy’s…
-父母 -没错 就这个词
– Parents? – Yeah. That.
他说查理赢了什么大奖
He says Charlie’s won something.
不只是什么普通的大奖
Not just some something.
是有史以来最不普通的大奖
The most “something” something of any something that’s ever been.
我要把整个工厂都送给这个小男孩
I’m gonna give this little boy my entire factory.
你一定是在开玩笑
You must be joking.
不 真的 我是认真的
No, really. It’s true.
因为几个月前
Because you see, a few months ago,
在我半年一次的理发日
I was having my semiannual haircut…
我发现了件怪事
and I had the strangest revelation.
在那根白头发里
In that one silver hair…
我看到了我毕生的心血
I saw reflected my life’s work…
我的工厂 我心爱的奥姆帕-卢姆帕
my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas.
等我不在了 谁来照看他们
Who would watch over them after I was gone?
当下我意识到
I realized in that moment:
我必须找个继承人
I must find a heir.
现在我找到了 查理
And I did, Charlie.
就是你
You.
所以你才发出了那些金券
That’s why you sent out the golden tickets.
奥姆帕-卢姆帕是什么
What are Oompa-Loompas?
我邀请了五个孩子去工厂
I invited five children to the factory…
堕落程度最低的那个就是赢家
and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner.
就是你 查理
That’s you, Charlie.
所以 你意下如何
So, what do you say?
你准备好把这一切都抛下
Are you ready to leave all this behind
和我一起住在工厂了吗
and come live with me at the factory?
好啊 当然
Sure. Of course.
那我的家人也可以一起吗
I mean, it’s all right if my family come too?