♪The best darn guy who ever lived.♪
♪威利·旺卡 他来了♪
♪Willy Wonka, here he is!♪
简直精彩万分 不是吗
Wasn’t that just magnificent?
我之前还担心中间那部分会有点平庸无趣
I was worried it was getting dodgy in the middle part,
但这结尾可真是…
but then that finale…
你是谁
Who are you?
-他是威利·旺卡 -真的吗
– He’s Willy Wonka. – Really?
“早上好 小星光们”
“Good morning, starshine.”
“地球向你们问好”
“The Earth says hello.”
“亲爱的客人们 你们好
“Dear guests, greetings.”
欢迎来到巧克力工厂 我热情地同你们握手”
“Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand.”
“我的名字叫威利·旺卡”
“My name is Willy Wonka.”
那你不应该坐在那吗
Then shouldn’t you be up there?
我要是坐在那 就没法好好看表演了
Well I couldn’t very well watch the show from up there,
对不对 小姑娘
now, could I, little girl?
旺卡先生 不知道你还记不记得我
Mr. Wonka, I don’t know if you’ll remember me…
我以前在这里工作过
but I used to work here in the factory.
那你做过厚颜无♥耻♥的间谍 每天绞尽脑汁
Were you one of those despicable spies who everyday tried to steal
设法偷走我的毕生心血卖♥♥给那些
my life’s work and sell it to parasitic,
只会跟风抄袭的无♥耻♥糖果商吗
copycat, candy-making cads?
没有 先生
No, sir.
那太好了 欢迎回来
Then wonderful. Welcome back.
我们走吧 孩子们
Let’s get a move on, kids.
你不想知道我们的名字吗
Don’t you want to know our names?
我不觉得有那个必要
Can’t imagine how it would matter.
快点走 有很多东西要看
Come quickly. Far too much to see.
外套随便扔就行
Just drop your coats anywhere.
旺卡先生 这里好热
Mr. Wonka? Sure is toasty in here.
什么
What?
没错 我必须确保这里长年温热
Oh, yeah, I have to keep it warm here.
因为我的员工习惯极度炎热的气候
Because my workers are used to an extremely hot climate.
他们受不了寒冷
They just can’t stand the cold.
那些员工是谁
Who are the workers?
到时候就知道了 好了
All in good time. Now…
旺卡先生 我是维罗兰·贝尔加德
Mr. Wonka, I’m Violet Beauregarde.
-我不在乎 -你应该在乎
– I don’t care. – Well, you should care.
因为我肯定会赢下最后的特殊大奖
Because I’m gonna win the special prize at the end.
你确实看起来很自信 而自信很关键
Well, you do seem confident, and confidence is key.
我是维露卡·索尔特 很高兴认识您 先生
I’m Veruca Salt. It’s very nice to meet you, sir.
我一直以为
I always thought
维露卡是一种脚底长的疣子
a verruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot.
我是奥古斯塔斯·格鲁普 我喜欢你的巧克力
I am Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate.
看得出来 我也喜欢
I can see that. So do I.
没想到我们居然有这么多共同点
I never expected to have so much in common.
你 你是麦克·蒂维
You. You’re Mike Teavee.
你是那个破解了系统的小恶魔
You’re the little devil who cracked the system.
还有你 你能来这里全靠运气 对不对
And you. Well, you’re just lucky to be here, aren’t you?
你们其他人肯定就是他们的…
And the rest of you must be their…
-父母 -没错
– Parents. – Yeah.
妈妈和爸爸
Moms and dads.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Papa?
好了 我们接着走吧
Okay, then. Let’s move along.
只有我觉得旺卡看起来有点不像正常人
Is it just me or does Wonka seem a few quarters short of a buck?
抱歉 我不会说美式英语
I’m sorry, I don’t speak American.
-你想来点巧克力吗 -好啊
– Would you like some chocolate? – Sure.
那你就应该带点来
Then you should’ve brought some.
-我们做朋友吧 -最好的朋友
– Let’s be friends. – Best friends.
这是个很重要的地方
An important room, this.
毕竟这里是家巧克力工厂
After all, it is a chocolate factory.
那门为什么这么小
Then why is the door so small?
这是为了把浓郁的巧克力味都关在里面
That’s to keep all the great big chocolatey flavor inside.
好了 一定要小心 亲爱的孩子们
Now, do be careful, my dear children.
别失去理智
Don’t lose your heads.
别过度兴奋哦
Don’t get overexcited.
一定要冷静
Just keep very calm.
真美啊
It’s beautiful.
什么
What?
是的 这里非常美
Oh, yeah, it’s very beautiful.
每一滴河水
Every drop of the river…
都是由质量上乘的巧克力加热融化而成
is hot, melted chocolate of the finest quality.
瀑布至关重要
The waterfall is most important.
能够混合巧克力
Mixes the chocolate.
将其搅拌至轻盈起沫
Churns it up. Makes it light and frothy.
顺便说一句
By the way
这世上其他任何巧克力工厂
no other factory in the world
都不是用瀑布来混合巧克力的 亲爱的孩子们
mixes its chocolate by waterfall, my dear children.
这是无可辩驳的事实
And you can take that to the bank.
各位
People.
那些管子
Those pipes
负责将巧克力吸起 然后运到工厂的其他地方
suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory.
一小时能吸取成千上万加仑
Thousands of gallons an hour.
你们喜欢这里的草地吗 尝尝上面的草
And do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass.
尝一下吧 一定要尝
Please have a blade. Please do.
特别美味还非常逼真
It’s so delectable and so darn good-looking.
草是可以吃的吗
You can eat the grass?
当然可以
Of course you can.
这里的任何东西都是可以吃的
Everything in this room is eatable.
连我都可以吃
Even I’m eatable.
不过那叫食人 我亲爱的孩子们
But that is called cannibalism, my dear children…
在很多地方都是不被接受的
and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies.
享受吧
Enjoy.
去吧 快 快
Go on. Scoot, scoot.
儿子
Son.
别这样
Please.
爸爸 是他说让我们”享受”的
Dad, he said, “Enjoy.”
为什么要留着 为什么不嚼一片新的
Why hold on to it? Why not start a new piece?
因为那样的话我就不是冠军了
Because then I wouldn’t be a champion.
我就是失败者 跟你一样
I’d be a loser, like you.
爸爸 看那里
Daddy, look over there.
那是什么
What is it?
是个小人
It’s a little person.
在那里 瀑布那边
Over there, by the waterfall.
-有两个 -不止两个
– There’s two of them. – There’s more than two.
-他们从哪来的 -他们是谁
– Where do they come from? – Who are they?
他们是真人吗
Are they real people?
他们当然是真人 他们是奥姆帕-卢姆帕
Of course they’re real people. They’re Oompa-Loompas.
-奥姆帕-卢姆帕 -直接从卢姆帕国进口来的
– Oompa-Loompas? – Imported, direct from Loompaland.
没有这个地方
There’s no such place.
什么
What?
旺卡先生 我是高中地理教师
Mr. Wonka, I teach high-school geography,
-我告诉你… -那你肯定特别了解
– and I’m here to tell you… – Well, then you’ll know all about it,
那是个多么糟糕的国家
and, oh, what a terrible country it is.
那里除了茂密的丛林什么都没有
The whole place is nothing but thick jungles
丛林中还出没着世界上最危险的猛兽
infested by the most dangerous beasts in the entire world.
有霍恩斯沃格和斯♥诺♥兹万格
Hornswogglers and snozzwangers
还有可怕邪恶的万杜多
and those terrible, wicked whangdoodles.
我去卢姆帕国是为了给糖果寻找新的异域口味
I went to Loompaland looking for exotic new flavors for candy.
但是
Instead,
我却找到了奥姆帕-卢姆帕
I found the Oompa-Loompas.
他们住在树屋里
They lived in tree houses
以躲避地面上凶猛的野兽
to escape from the fierce creatures who lived below.
奥姆帕-卢姆帕不吃别的
The Oompa-Loompas ate nothing
只吃恶心的绿色毛毛虫
but green caterpillars, which tasted revolting.
奥姆帕-卢姆帕一直在寻找其他东西
The Oompa-Loompas kept looking for other things
混在一起 让毛毛虫好吃一点
to mash up with the caterpillars to make them taste better:
红甲壳虫 邦邦树的树皮
Red beetles, the bark of the bong-bong tree.
全都特别恶心
All of them beastly
不过也完全不如毛毛虫恶心
but not quite so beastly as the caterpillars.
但他们最渴望的食物 是可可豆
But the food they longed for the most was the cocoa bean.
一个奥姆帕-卢姆帕