– So you want to meet with me? – Alone. No hitmen.
地点?
Where?
瑞斯镇以北十英里,23号♥州际高速公路旁
Ten miles north of Reese, on State Highway number 23.
有一座大型废旧汽车场
There’s a big automobile junkyard there…
和一条供农药喷洒飞机使用的跑道
and an airstrip that crop dusters use.
瑞斯镇以北十英里,23号♥州际高速公路旁
Ten miles north of Reese, on State Highway 23.
明早见面
I’ll meet you there tomorrow morning,
当我乘飞机到达时,我只想看到你独自站在那儿
and when I fly in I want to see you standing there alone.
明早什么时间?
What time in the morning?
只管早点去
Just be there early.
大约四分之一英里的跑道,经过飞机库
About a quarter of a mile down the strip, past the hangar.
如果你周围五百码内出现任何人,那就算了
If there’s anybody within 500 yards of you, forget it.
你只能跟钱吻别了,懂吗?
Just kiss the money good-bye. Got it?
我明早去见你
I’ll see you in the morning.
– 查理·瓦瑞克? – 对
– Charley Varrick? – Yeah.
我要告诉你一些事,我猜我不该这么做
I’m gonna tell you something. I-I guess I shouldn’t.
我若是你就不会相信他
I-I wouldn’t trust him if I were you.
我喜欢妳的床
I like your bed.
妳也许很难相信,但我从未睡过圆床
You may find this hard to believe, but I’ve never slept on a round bed.
是吗?
Is that so?
哪个方向最好?北、南、东还是西?
What’s the best way? North, south, east or west?
那取决于你在想什么
That depends on what you had in mind.
我在想把指南针装进盒子里
What I had in mind was boxing the compass.
呃…你最好别去那里
Oh, uh– You’d better not be there.
为何?
Why not?
如果五百码内出现任何人
It there’s anyone around for 500 yards,
交易告吹
the deal is blown.
– 那我就待在五百零一♥码♥处 – 只要别去那里就行
– So I’ll be 501 yards. – Just don’t be there.
很漂亮
That’s nice.
我妻子的结婚戒指
My wife’s wedding ring.
瓦瑞克先生,你是个有意思的男人
You’re an interesting man, Mr. Varrick.
– 佛特小姐,睡觉吧 – 「最后一位独♥立♥派人士」
– Go to sleep, Miss Fort. – “Last of the Independents.”
睡觉吧,妳知道我得早起
Go to sleep. You know I have to be up early.
别被杀死
Don’t get killed.
我尽力而为,请睡觉吧
I’ll try not to. Go to sleep, please.
你还欠我西南偏南呢
You still owe me south by southwest.
然后妳会睡觉吗?
Then will you go to sleep?
到时再说
We’ll see.
西南偏南
South by southwest.
我想是这个方向
I think it’s this way.
– 时机真好 – 我们做到了
– Hey, nice timing. – We did it.
我们成功了!
We pulled it off! Ha!
你在说什么?
What the hell you talking about?
我们做到了!
We did it! We did it!
你在干嘛?什么意思?
What’re you doing? What is this?
哇噢
Wow.

Hey.
你是个很难找到的人
You’re a hard man to reach.
我…我要跟你做笔交易
I– I’ll make a deal with you.
你现在的处境很难做交易
Ah, you’re hardly in any position to make a deal.
闻到汽油味了吗?
Smell that gasoline?
我打赌这玩意很快会燃烧
I bet this thing would burn in a hurry.
我知道钱在哪里,没有我帮忙,你永远找不到它
I know where the money is. You’ll never find it without my help.
– 你的目的是什么? – 只要帮我弄出来并放我走
– Your end is what? – Just help me out of here and let me go.
– 钱在哪里? – 成交吗?
– Where’s the money. – We got a deal?
先说钱
The money first.
拿我衣兜里的钥匙,我的胳膊动弹不得
Get the keys out of my pocket. I can’t move my arm.
你看见那边的那辆蓝色雪佛兰了吗?
Now, you see that blue Chevy over there?
– 是的 – 钱在后备厢里
– Yeah. – The money is in the trunk.
我会回来的
Well, I’ll be back.
「查理·瓦瑞克」
(环球影业 荣誉出品)
(摄制于环球影业片场
美国,加利福尼亚州)
(世界娱乐产业中心)
(欢迎来好莱坞
观光环球影业片场)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!