Pleasure to do business with you, Murph.
谢谢你,讨厌鬼,下次打球,你得让我十分
Thanks you, creep. Next time, ten points.
傻蛋!
Sucker!
莫利,进来吧
Come on in, Molly.
怎么安排?
What’s the setup?
我们的线人还来不及提供任何线索
Our sources haven’t had time to come up with anything yet.
但消息已经传开,一定会得到某些反馈
But the word’s out. Something will break.
事情总是这样
It always does.
– 就这些? – 我还能告诉你什么?
– Was that it? – What else can I tell you?
诚实人约翰,还是要谢谢
Thanks anyway, Honest John.
这是干嘛?
What’s that for?
你告诉我们的朋友,我不接受毫无头绪的工作
Well, you can tell our friend that I don’t work with my head in the bag.
等等
Wait a minute.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
那笔大约七十五万美元的钱在那间银行存储了多久?
How long was that roughly three-quarter of a million dollars to be in that bank?
几天时间
A couple of days.
谁知道钱存储在那里?
And who knew it was there?
哈罗德·杨,他是那间分行的经理
Harold Young, he’s the branch manager out there.
– 他当然知道 – 还有谁知道?
– He knew, of course. – Anyone else?
毫无疑问还有梅纳德·波尤
Undoubtedly, Maynard Boyle.
如果你发现组织内部存在某种漏洞
If you should find there’s some sort of leak inside the organization,
这种信息会非常有价值
that information would be very valuable.
– 全权委托? – 不作限制,鼎力支持
– Carte Blanche? – No restrictions. The lid’s off.
非常好
Very well.
你在新墨西哥州有熟人吗?
Do you have any connections in New Mexico?
没有
No.
你可以在此地落脚,他们会同时接收和发送讯息
You’ll be all right here. They’ll also take and deliver messages.
交通工具呢?
What about transportation?
一辆褐红色的克莱蒂斯帝国轿车,无案底,改装完好
A maroon Chrysler Imperial. Clean. All souped up.
在直道行驶保证能飙升到时速一百四十英里
Do 140 on a straightaway. Guaranteed.
听起来很合理
Sounds reasonable.
车是你的了,但有个问题,得去回收这辆车
It’s all yours, but there’s a problem. It’s a repossession.
那没问题
It’s no problem.
出发吧!
Let’s go!
车就在那里
There it is.
嘿!
Hey!
儿子,安静
Hush, sonny.
我会给你弄条新小狗,我向你保证过,不是吗?
I’m gonna get you a brand new puppy. Didn’t I promise you? Didn’t I?
嘿,先生
Hey, mister.
我不想惹麻烦,所以我礼貌地告诉你
I don’t want no problem. So I’m asking you in a very nice way,
请你不要碰那辆轿车
just to keep your hands off that automobile.
你是兰道夫·珀西?
You Randolph Percy?
先生,我今天过得很糟,你快从我面前消失!
Look, mister, you caught me on a bad day, so just stay outta my face!
先生,你拖欠这辆轿车六个月的付款
Well, you owe six months’ payment on this car, sir.
我拖欠?
I owe?
我拖欠吗?
I owe, uh?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的中国佬骗了我两千五百美元
That Chink son of a bitch burned me outta $2,500,
我跟他说,他把钱还给我,我就把车还给他
And I told him when I get my money back, he gets his car.
– 珀西先生,我要回收这辆车 – 你这白种佬混♥蛋♥!
– I’m repossessing the vehicle, Mr. Percy. – You pink-assed punk, you!
我只允许少数人用那种语气跟我讲话
I allow very few men to speak to me in that tone.
几个白人
A few Caucasians.
但绝对没有黑鬼
But no Negros at all.
嘿,哈曼!
Hey, Harman!
什么事?
Yeah?
晚间十点新闻要开始了,你说过想看它
Ten o’clock news is about to come on. You said you wanted to see it.
– 我当然要看! – 快来吧
– Damn straight, I do! – All right, come on.
我最爱的电视节目
It’s my favorite program.
时事新闻之类的
Current events and all that.
时事新闻曾是我在学校里最爱的项目
Current events used to be my favorite subject in school.
查理,我打赌你不知道西弗吉尼亚州的首府是哪里
Hey, Charlie, I bet you don’t know what the capital of West Virginia is.
– 查尔斯顿市 – 对,是查尔斯顿市
– Charleston. – Charleston’s right.
– 钱在哪里? – 在里面
– Where’s the money? – It’s in there.
在衣柜里
In the closet.
– 你数过了吗? – 对
– You count it? – Yup.
多少钱?
How much?
总共七十六万五千一百一十八美元
$765,118 even.
我还以为自己永远见不到这么多钱
I thought I’d never live to see that much money–
我不介意拥有这笔钱
never mind have it for my own.
– 三分之一 – 什么?
– One-third. – Huh?
三分之一是你的,三分之二是我的
One-third is yours. Two-thirds is mine.
当然了,好兄弟,我就是这意思
Sure, good buddy. Sure. That’s what I meant.
我们错过新闻了
We’re missing the news.
谈判将在二十四小时内继续进行
Negotiations continue on a 24-hour basis.
工会发言人表示,他们与市政♥府♥的分歧解决方案
Union spokesmen say a final solution to the disagreements with city officials…
还需几天时间才能敲定
appears to remain several days away.
此刻,在崔斯·库赛斯镇以南六英里外
At this hour, a brush and timber fire continues to smolder…
位于桑戈·德·克里斯托山脚下的灌木从火灾仍在闷烧
six miles south of Tres Cruces, in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo.
大约一千英亩土地被火势蔓延
About 1,000 acres have burned in the fire,
但当局说情况已经得到控制
but authorities say it is now under control.
现在看来,此次火灾与崔斯·库赛斯镇
And there appears now to be a definite link between the fire…
今早发生的银行劫案存在明显关联
and this morning’s bank robbery in Tres Cruces.
有一辆轿车,显然是劫匪逃跑时所用
A car, apparently used by the bandits in their getaway,
它在火灾现场被焚毁
remained at the scene of the fire.
当局在这辆轿车的前座发现一具尸体
Inside the car, on the front seat, authorities found a body,
相信正是负责驾驶逃跑轿车的女劫匪
believed to be the remains of a woman who was driving the getaway car.
本台记者在崔斯·库赛斯镇银行采访了比尔·霍顿警长
Earlier today, our man at the Tres Cruces bank spoke to sheriff Bill Horton.
呃,我们…
Well, uh, this here–
我们在车里发现的尸体已经完全烧焦
this here body that we found…
无法对其进行任何身份鉴定
is too badly burned for any kind of identification,
但尸体的牙齿除外
except for the teeth.
我们已经给本州的每位牙医发送了牙齿档案
So we’ve circularized every dentist in the state with a description of the dental work.
我们还在每个公交车站、火车站以及机场布置了警力
Of course, we’ve got every bus station and railroad depot and airport covered.
所有普通公路和高速公路都被封锁
All the roads and highways are blocked.
这伙劫匪不可能从新墨西哥州逃走
These people are not gonna make it out of New Mexico–
至少无法活着逃走,我向大家保证
not alive– that I promise you.
今天,阿尔伯克基市的公交车司机扬言要罢♥工♥…
In Albuquerque today, a threatened strike of city bus drivers–
查理,你知道吗?
You know, Charley?
– 你可真是走运 – 你怎会这样想?
– You’re just plain lucky. – How do you figure?
因为你很有价值
Because you’re valuable.
你知道如何驾驶飞机
You know how to fly an airplane,
我们要乘坐你的飞机逃走
and we’re gonna get into that airplane of yours
我们要直接飞越那些可恶的路障
and we’re gonna sail right over them goddamn roadblocks.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think of that?
我们在哪里降落?每座机场都布置了警力
Where we gonna land? They’ll have every airport covered.
飞去邻国墨西哥?
In Mexico?
尤其不能飞去墨西哥,那里的每个着陆点都会有警♥察♥
Especially in Mexico. They’ll be at every landing field.
我们不在正规着陆点降落
We’re not gonna land in any landing fields.
你带我们降落在警方绝对意想不到的某个破旧地方
You’re gonna land us in a place where they never even thought of looking.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道是什么意思?
What do you mean you don’t know?
难道你不是王牌特技飞行员吗?
Ain’t you supposed to be some kind of hot dog stunt pilot?
我已经很久不做花哨飞行,我肯定失去了驾驶技巧
Yeah, it’s been a long time since I’ve done any fancy flying, and you lose your knack.
那你最好重新掌握驾驶技巧
Well, you better find it again in a hurry.
因为如果你做不到的话,老浑球,那你还有什么用?
‘Cause if you can’t do that, Jimmy Dick, what use are you?
我们必须在机身上安装一个辅助油箱
We’d have to rig an auxiliary gas tank on that.
用以长途航行
Give us some cruising range.
查理,你步入正题了
Now you’re cooking, Charley.
但我们首先得弄到档案图表
First thing we’ll have to do is get the charts.
– 什么档案图表? – 蕾汀的牙科档案图表,X光片
– What charts? – Nadine’s dental charts. The X-rays.
警方只能凭牙科档案图表辨认她的身份
It’s the only way they have of identifying her.
我必须去牙医的办公室里把档案图表偷走
I’ll have to get over to that dentist’s office and get them.
– 你这里还有酒吗? – 有
– You got another jug around here? – Yeah.
卧室的抽屉柜里有一瓶酒
There’s one in the chest of drawers in the bedroom.
– 别离开拖车 – 「别离开拖车」
– Don’t leave the trailer. – “Don’t leave the trailer.”
「哈曼,别离开拖车」
“Don’t leave the trailer, Harman.”
查理,你过于谨慎了
Charley, you worry too much.
过于谨慎没有错
No such thing as worrying to much–
尤其是在我们被警方和黑♥手♥党♥同时追捕的情况下
not when you got the fuzz and the Mafia after you at the same time.
你认为多久之后,黑白两道才会停止追捕我们?
How long you reckon it’s gonna be before they stop looking for us?
警方会很快放弃
The fuzz’ll quit pretty soon.
黑♥手♥党♥则永远不会放弃,除非他们认为你死了