Oh, dear!
你这里有没有威士忌酒?
Listen, you don’t have any whiskey around here, do you?
我马上给你拿威士忌酒,但你不能喝太多
I’ll get you some whiskey in a minute. I don’t want you getting loaded though.
这颗可恶的牙齿不肯放过我
Ah, this damn tooth of mine won’t quit.
– 仍然很疼吗? – 对
– Still hurts, huh? – Yeah.
给你,把那些桶打开
Here, open up that other sack.
苍天呐!
Hot damn!
妙哉!
Sweet!
查理
Charley.
查理,过来
Charley, come here.
查理,过来
Come here, Charley.
查理,你快过来!
Charley, come here! Quick!
查理,看看这些钱,你能看看吗?
Charley, look at this money. Will you just look?
看呐,这些都是五十美元和一百美元的大额钞票
These are– Look it. Fifty-dollar bills and hundred-dollar bills.
查理,我们今天干了一票大行动,命中头彩
Charley, we done hit the giant, big daddy jackpot.
老天爷啊!
Oh, Lord!
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
你不会告诉我它是伪钞吧?
You’re not gonna tell me it’s counterfeit, are you?
– 不,钞票没问题 – 噢,钱!
– No, it’s good. – Oh, money!
钱,钱,钱!
Money, money, oh, money!
老天爷啊!
Oh, Lord!
查理,你知道这些都是一百美元的大额钞票吗?
Charley, do you know that these are all one hundred dollar bills?
– 你估计总共有多少钱? – 我不知道
– How much money you reckon we got here? – I don’t know.
呃,五十万?
Uh, half a million?
有可能
Could be.
你在烦恼什么?
What’s bothering you?
我不知道,感觉不对劲
I don’t know. Something smells bad.
查理
Charley.
不对劲的是你
You smell bad.
你别对我耍花样,否则我会把你晾起来晒干
Now, don’t you run a game out on me, or I’ll hang you out to dry.
这么多钱为何存储在崔斯·库赛斯镇银行?
What’s that kind of money doing in the Tres Cruces bank?
那钱该存储在哪里?
Where should it be?
以那间小银行的体量而言
A bank that size, figures to have…
它应该只有两、三万美元的储蓄金
maybe thirty… twenty thousand dollars in it’s stock.
查理,我问你一个问题
Listen, Charley, just let me ask you one question.
这笔钱之前在银行里,但此时却在这里,对吧?
The money was there, right? Now it’s here, right?
– 对 – 所以有什么大不了的?
– Yeah. – So what’s the big deal?
我们中断节目插播一则公告
We interrupt this program with another late bulletin…
崔斯·库赛斯镇银行发生抢劫案,三人死亡
about the Tres Cruces bank robbery in which there are three known dead…
一名警长副手仍处于危急状态
and one sheriff’s deputy still in critical condition.
哈罗德·杨,崔斯·库赛斯镇银行经理
Harold Young, the Tres Cruces bank manager,
估算劫匪逃跑时只得手不到两千美元
has estimated that the bandits escaped with less than $2,000.
圣·米格尔郡的霍顿警长预计能尽快逮捕劫匪
Sheriff Horton of San Miguel County predicts an early arrest.
– 两千美元 – 现在返回节目
– Two. – And now, back to your program.
– 这是怎么回事? – 我不知道
– What the hell was that about? – I don’t know.
他们想糊弄谁?我们?
Who are they kidding? Us?
他们觉得我们不懂算数吗?
Don’t they think we can count?
这没道理,除非…
Doesn’t make any sense, unless–
– 除非什么? – 除非它是中转站
– Unless what? – Unless it’s a drop.
– 中转站? – 你知道什么是脏钱吧
– What’s a drop? – You know what dirty money is.
就是你不能在税单上申报的钱
That’s the kind of money you can’t declare on your income tax.
有些人得到这种钱后,会送往国外进行投资
When certain people get that kind of money, they sent it out of the country to invest.
– 当钱再送回国内时,就洗干净了 – 所以呢?
– And when it comes back, it’s clean. – So?
所以,也许那间小银行是个中转站,脏钱收集点
So, maybe that little bank was a drop, a collection point.
也许这笔钱本应送往国外
Maybe all this was on its way out of the country.
棒极了!我们撞了好运!
Fantastic! We lucked out!
更像是撞了霉运,这笔钱十之八♥九♥属于黑♥手♥党♥
More like crapped out. It’s 10-to-1 this stuff belongs to the Mafia.
这是赌场的钱,妓院的钱,毒贩的钱
This is gambling money, skimmed off the top. Whore money. Dope money.
有何不同?
What’s the difference?
不同之处在于黑♥手♥党♥会追杀你,没有法官和庭审
The difference is that the Mafia kills you. No trial. No judge.
他们会永远追踪你,直到你死为止
They never stop looking for you, not till you’re dead.
我宁愿让十个联邦探员追捕我
I’d rather have ten F.B.I.’s after me.
黑♥手♥党♥的钱
Mafia money.
我本来只是想干一票干净利落的小型劫案
All I wanted was a small take, in and out quick, no big deal.
查理,别担心
Well, don’t you worry, Charley.
如果你不想要你的那份钱,我很乐意替你接收
‘Cause if you don’t want your share, I’ll be more than happy to take it over for you.
哈曼,我确信你会这么做
I’m sure you would, Harman.
那你想怎样?把钱还回去?
Well, what do you wanna do? Give it back?
我确实这样想过
I’ve been thinking about it.
查理·瓦瑞克
Charley Varrick.
查理,我也有新鲜话要对你说
Well, I got some news for you, Charley.
你的胆量甚至不如金丝雀
You haven’t got the balls of a bull canary bird.
还有件事!
And something else!
我一分钱都不会还回去!
I ain’t giving back penny number one!
– 我也不会 – 那我们为何争论?
– Neither am I. – Then what are we arguing about?
把钱还回去也没有任何好处
Wouldn’t do any good to give it back.
没人能在抢劫黑♥手♥党♥的钱之后保全性命
Nobody takes the Mafia for this kind of money and lives to tell about it.
– 黑♥手♥党♥肯定会杀鸡儆猴 – 他们得先找到我们
– They would have to set an example. – They got to find us first.
这并不像听起来那么难
That’s not as hard as it sounds.
消息传开后,全世界的小混混都会追捕你
Word goes out, and every two-bit hustler in the world is looking to turn you in.
是喔,黑♥手♥党♥组织「我们的事业」无处不在
Yeah, yeah, yeah. “The Cosa Nostra” is everywhere.
你最好相信
You better believe it, boy.
我相信钱!
I believe this!
我们必须保持低调一段时间
We’re gonna have to keep pretty quiet for a while.
– 是吗? – 没错
– Is that so? – That’s right.
到处花费那笔钱肯定会被人盯上
Best way to get nailed is to start tossing that stuff around.
你说的「一段时间」是多久?
What’s your idea of “a while”?
三年,甚至四年
Three years. Maybe four.
你的意思是说
Are you telling me…
我在接下来三、四年内都不能花这笔钱?
that I can’t spend none of this money for three, four years?
对!我就是这个意思,你最好少喝点酒
Right! Right! That’s what I’m telling you. And you’d better lay off that juice too.
酒喝多了容易说漏嘴,也会连累你我被人盯上
That’s another way to get nailed. Me along with you.
– 还有更多指示吗? – 没了
– Any more instructions? – No.
– 你没有更多牢骚话对我说吗? – 目前没有
– Nothing more you wanna hang on to me? – Not right now.
但我有牢骚话要对你说,你这老浑球!
Then I got something I want to hang on to you, Jimmy Dick!
我一生都在等待干一票像这样的大行动
I’ve been waiting all my life to make a score like this,
此时钱就在这里,我不会再等待了
and now that it’s here, I ain’t waiting no more.
我要放肆地庆祝!
I mean, I’m gonna whale!
我指的是美女、豪车、华服
And I’m talking about chicks, cars, clothes.
去赌马场消遣,一日三餐都吃牛排
A box at the races and beefsteak three times a day.
不再与失败透顶的胆小鬼为伍!
And no washed-up, chicken-shit!
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的,有种就阻止我!
Son of a bitch, you better try stop me!
好吧,小子,你说了算
Okay, kid, you’re calling it.
(滨河大厦
雷诺市最好的旅店和赌场)
佛特小姐
Miss Fort,
我要一个信使立刻替我送件
I want a messenger to hand-deliver an item for me immediately.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
今天早上
This morning,
位于新墨西哥州崔斯·库赛斯镇的西部富达分行
a Western Fidelity branch bank in Tres Cruces, New Mexico,
被劫匪抢走了大约七十五万美元
was robbed of roughly three-quarters of a million dollars.
由于金额庞大且事态紧急
The size of the take plus the urgency of the situation…
所以我只能联络你亲自处理此事
makes it inevitable that I should call upon you to become personally involved.
所有安排将与上次相同
All the arrangements will be the same as the last time.
我也期望能得到与上次相同的好结果
I hope and fully expect the same kind of results.
想必你也意识到了
I know you realize…
这边的大人物们对此事十分关切
the extraordinary concern here at this end,
所以请尽快办妥
so please expedite.
祝你好运
Good luck.
(帝国餐馆
酒吧,牛排,广东及日本特色食品)
很抱歉,现在不营业
So sorry, please. Not open.
我来见诚实人约翰
I’m here to see Honest John.
他不在这里,请改日再来
Not here, please. Try some other time.
我是莫利
I’m Molly.
莫利先生,我很抱歉,走这边
Oh, Mr. Molly, I’m sorry. Right this way.
– 什么事? – 先生,莫利先生来见您
– Yeah? – Mr. Molly to see you, sir.
门没锁
Door’s open.
莫利,很高兴见到你
Good to see you, Molly.
不!
No!
幸运击球!
Oh, lucky shot!
我说过,你应该让我更多分数
I told you, you should have given me more points.
老默,很荣幸与你做生意