– 薇丝塔小姐 – 什么事?
– Miss Vesta. – Yes?
立刻打电♥话♥给地方检察官办公室
Call the district attorney’s office immediately.
好的
Yes, yes.
别让他们耽误妳,说有急事,我会马上跟他们谈
Don’t let them delay you. Tell them it’s urgent. I’ll speak to them at once.
给我联络雷诺市的梅纳德·波尤
Get me Maynard Boyle in Reno.
我不在乎他在哪里做什么,只管联络到他
I don’t care where he is or what he’s doing, get through to him.
是,杨先生
Yes, Mr. Young.
查理!
Charley!
– 查理,扔过来 – 小心,这黑色火♥药♥威力巨大
– Toss it, Charley, toss it. – Careful now, this is black powder.
别担心,我用这玩意炸飞过很多黄种佬,而我依然健在
No sweat. I’ve blown up a lot of gooks with this crap and I’m still here.
– 棒极了 – 是呀
– Terrific. – Yeah.
查理
Charley.
– 告诉你一件事 – 什么事?
– Tell you one thing. – What’s that?
他们是职业罪犯,根本没有身份证件
They’re pros. No identification at all.
一无所有!毫无办法
Nothing! Big fat zero.
但我们会抓住这伙劫匪
But we’re gonna get them.
他们绝对无法逃离新墨西哥州
They’ll never get out of New Mexico.
我的直觉感受如此
I feel that in my gut.
我要送这些狗♥娘♥养♥的上绞刑架
I’m gonna nail those sons of bitches to the cross.
她完了,你知道的,对吧?
She’s finished. You know that, don’t you?
查理,你再耽误下去
Listen, Charley, you gonna screw around…
警方直升机就会撒网逮住我们
and some chopper’s gonna come and throw a net over us.
– 查理! – 什么事?
– Charley! – Yeah?
我…
I–
哈曼,你说得对,她完了
You’re right, Harman. She’s finished.
是呀
Yeah.
你去装置好油箱和点火器,我来撒完火♥药♥
All right. Rig the tank and get the ignitor. I’ll finish with the powder.
不,我来撒完火♥药♥
No, I’ll finish it.
就这一次,请你取悦我,按我说的做
Just one time, surprise me and do what I say.
好的,那当然
Yeah, yeah, sure.
查理,我弄不好点火器
Charley, I can’t get a spark.
让我看看
Let’s see that.
– 这里的间隙太大 – 是啊
– Oh, you got too big a gap here. – Yeah.
你得把这间隙缩小
Here, you gotta bring this cap in.
– 看见了吗? – 是的
– See it? – All right.
– 你弄好油箱了吗? – 是的
– Did you rig the tank? – Yeah.
很好,去关闭车门,然后启动货车
All right. That’s it. Close the door and get the truck started.
(查理·瓦瑞克
农药喷洒)
查理,蕾汀是个很厉害的司机
Nadine was a hell of a driver, Charley.
对,她很厉害
Yeah, she was.
可恶,这颗牙齿疼死我了
Damn, this tooth of mine is killing me.
我以为你上周医治好了
Thought you took care of that last week.
对,我去看过医治你的牙医
Yeah, well, I went to that dentist of yours.
他医治我和蕾汀时很奏效
He did pretty good on me and Nadine.
那真好,查理,你很走运
Real fine, Charley. Lots of luck.
蕾汀曾经跟我说
You know, Nadine once told me that…
你和她是在空中马戏团相识的
you and her met in an air circus.
只有她和我以及一架老式双翼飞机
Just her and me in an old biplane.
你们做什么?
What’d you do?
她在机翼上行走,我表演醉酒驾驶
She did wing walking; I did a drunk act.
– 醉酒驾驶? – 对
– A drunk act? – Yeah.
我登台时打扮成醉酒飞行员,手里摇晃着威士忌酒瓶
I came out of the stands dressed like a drunken sailor, waiving a whiskey bottle.
在飞机上蹒跚
Staggered all over the plane.
所有人都大喊「制止他!」
Everybody be hollering, “Stop him! Stop him!”
我会绕着场地低空飞行几圈
I’d hedgehop around the field a few times…
然后在观众席面前翻转机身
and do a flip over, right in front of the grandstand.
– 机身背部朝地? – 对
– On its back? – Yeah.
疯子查理!
Crazy Charley!
有一天,我差点因此丧命,然后…
Then one day, I nearly got killed and…
我便盘算着更简单的谋生方式
figured there must be an easier way.
– 农药喷洒 – 农药喷洒
– Crop dusting. – Crop dusting.
– 对 – 有机会飞行,还能保持独♥立♥派作风
– Yeah. – Chance to fly, be independent.
然后,我们…
Then, of course, we–
– 我们竞争不过… – 大型农业公♥司♥
– We couldn’t compete with the, uh– – The big combines.
– 对 – 是啊
– Right. – Yeah.
于是我们拉拢了你和阿尔·达切尔
So we got ahold of you and Al Dutcher.
我们决定合伙打劫一些小型银行
Decided to see what we could do about some small banks.
– 没问题 – 对,没问题
– No trouble. – Yeah, no trouble.
– 快看 – 什么?
– Look at that. – What?
正前方
Up ahead.
– 看到了 – 吹奏口琴
– Yeah. – Play the harmonica.
我曾经靠吹奏口琴谋生
You know, I used to make my living playing this thing.
– 好的,吹奏吧 – 专业级水准
– Okay, play it. – Professionally.
放松点
Just relax.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的又掉头过来了
Son of bitch is coming back this way.
– 干嘛拿枪? – 你认为呢?
– What’s that for? – What do you think?
哈曼,我们是农药喷洒员,而农药喷洒员不会带枪
Harman, we’re crop dusters. Crop dusters don’t wave guns.
快把枪收起来
Put that thing away fast.
好的,马上停车
All right. Okay.
山上那辆轿车随时会爆♥炸♥
Any second now there’s gonna be one hell of a bang in that hill.
– 我们到时怎么办? – 哈曼,你只管吹奏口琴
– What do we do then? – Just play it by ear, Harman.
查理,你就是这样成为大赢家的吗?
It that how you got to be such a big winner, Charley?
– 不要做蠢事,你听到了吗? – 好的,但我告诉你
– Don’t make any stupid moves, you hear? – All right, let me tell you,
如果他窥探后车厢,我就开枪打烂他的脸
if he starts snooping around in the back here, I’m gonna blow his snout off.

Hi.
警官,有问题吗?
Something wrong, Officer?
请你出示驾照,可以吗?
May I see your operator’s license, please?
当然
You bet.
我就是查理·瓦瑞克
That’s me, Charley Varrick.
从年初起,我们一直在瑞斯镇外面运营农药喷洒业务
We’ve been operating out of Reese since the first of the year.
– 非常谢谢你,瓦瑞克先生 – 当然
– Thank you very much, Mr. Varrick. – You bet.
你介意我看看车厢里面吗?
You, uh, mind if I take a look in there?
车厢里面?当然行
In there? Sure.
这些桶里装着什么?
What’s in those drums?
桶里面?只是马拉硫磷、氯丹
In there? Just malathion. Chlordine.
杀虫剂、除草剂,诸如此类
Pesticides, insecticides, stuff like that. Herbicides.
你今天是否路过崔斯·库赛斯镇?
Have you, uh, been on Tres Cruces Road today?
怎么?有事发生吗?
Why? Something happen?
我负责提问,你只管回答,这样我们会相处得更好
We’ll get along a lot better if you let me ask the questions, and you answer them.
当然
You bet.
我想打听的消息是一辆1972年产的黄色…
Now, what I want is some information on some people in a yellow ’72–
苍天呐!
Goddamn!
蕾汀,再见了!
Good-bye, Nadine!
哇噢!我一度以为自己必须干掉那个臭警♥察♥
Wow! I thought I was gonna have to wax that bastard, sure.
哈曼,丢掉你的枪
Your gun, Harman.
我们离自♥由♥回家还很远
We’re a long way from home free.
把枪给我丢掉
Give me the piece.
我们还忘记了阿尔·达切尔的枪
I think we, uh, forgot Al Dutcher’s gun.
我们走
Let’s go.
(瑞斯镇河畔活动房♥屋公园)
蕾汀?
Nadine?
蕾汀,我们到家了
We’re home, Nadine.
蕾汀?
Nadine?
把那东西搬进去
Get that stuff inside.
– 您好,谭芙夫人 – 你好
– Hello, Mrs. Taff. – Hello.
您看见我的妻子了吗?
Didn’t see my wife, did you?
不,我一整天都没看见她
No, I didn’t see her all day today.
– 但我会帮你留意的 – 谢谢您
– But I’ll keep my eye for you. – Thank you.
– 谭芙夫人,您真是好心 – 举手之劳而已
– That’s very kind of you, Mrs. Taff. – Oh, just common courtesy.
噢,你认为她是不是私奔了?
Oh, you don’t suppose she’s run off, do you?
– 不,夫人,我不这样认为 – 这种事可说不准
– No, ma’am, I don’t think so. – Well, you never can tell.
你知道的,这地方到处是下流男人
There’s mashers all around this place, you know.
– 他们总是在调戏我 – 是呀,夫人
– They’re after me all the time. – Yes, ma’am.
– 不要打歪主意! – 不会,夫人
– Just don’t get any ideas! – No, ma’am.
送奶工人是最差劲的
The milkman’s the worst.
我让他把酸奶放在门廊处
I make him leave his yogurt on the stoop,
他离开之后,我才会把酸奶拿进屋
and I don’t bring it in until after he’s gone.
想得真周到
That’s good thinking.
失陪,我的电♥话♥响了
Excuse me. That’s mine.
这很可能是色情来电
It’s probably an obscene phone call.
天呐!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!