环球影业 荣誉出品
唐·希格尔 电影作品
沃尔特·马修
领衔饰演
「查理·瓦瑞克」
(片名:大盗查理)
领衔主演:乔·唐·贝克
费利西亚·法尔
安迪·罗宾逊
联袂主演:谢瑞·诺丝、诺曼·费尔、邝炳雄
伍德罗·帕弗里、威廉·沙勒特、杰奎琳·斯科特
特别演出:约翰·沃侬
摄影指导:迈克尔·巴特勒
色彩技术支持:特艺集团
使用潘那维申器材摄影
美国电影协会批准公映
配乐:拉罗·司福林
执行制片人:詹宁斯·朗
改编自约翰·瑞斯所著小说「抢劫者们」
(新墨西哥州,崔斯·库赛斯镇
西部富达银行)
剧本改编:霍华德·罗德曼
与 迪恩·瑞斯纳
制片及导演:唐·希格尔
恐怕妳闯入了禁区,银行停车位在那边
I’m afraid you’re in a red zone. There’s your bank parking.
我只是让我丈夫下车
Oh, I was just letting my husband out.
警官,我只是要兑现支票
I just have to cash a cheque, Officer.
如果你允许她在此停留几分钟,我会很感激
I’d appreciate it if you let her sit here for a few minutes.
瞧,我的脚踝受伤了
See, I’ve got this busted ankle.
听着,不如让我把车停好
Listen, why don’t you let me park the car,
你给支票签名,然后由我进银行兑现
and then you endorse the cheque and I’ll go in and cash it.
我进银行兑现我自己的支票,这是我的支票,对吧?
I’ll go in and cash my own cheque. It’s my cheque, isn’t it?
现在我要签名并亲自兑现它
Now, I’m going to endorse it and cash it myself.
他担心我拿到钱后潜逃
I think he’s afraid I’m going to abscond with the money.
不必像伺候老废物一样对待我
Don’t have to be waited on hand or foot like I was some damn old crock.
– 没人说你是老废物! – 妳刚才暗示了!
– Nobody said you were an old crock! – Well, you implied it!
那好吧
Okay. It’s okay.
你们可以停在这里,但请您尽可能快点
You can park here. But please make it as quick as you can.
不胜感激,警官
Much obliged, Officer.
娶了嬉皮士后,她会开始惦记你的支票
Marry a hippie, and she’ll start endorsing your cheques.
「科罗拉多州,乔治·亚当,1742」
“Colorado, George Adam, 1-7-4-2.”
什么?
What?
那辆黄色轿车的车牌
Plates on that Connie.
车牌怎么了?
What about them?
我不知道,我应该在热点警讯里见过那车牌
I don’t know. I’m almost sure I’ve seen that number on a hot sheet.
那就跟总部核实一下
So, run a check on it.
圣·米格尔四号♥警车,请求检查一张科罗拉多州车牌
San Miguel four, requesting a make on Colorado license,
「乔治·亚当,1742」
“George Adam, 1-7-4-2.”
– 瑞克,祝今日愉快 – 谢谢妳,安芭小姐
– Have a nice day, Rick. – Thank you, Miss Ambar.
– 早安 – 早上好,先生
– Morning. – Good Morning, sir.
– 先生,请您在这里签名 – 噢!当然
– Would you please endorse this, sir. – Oh! Sure.
我用自己的笔,我会写得更顺手
Here, I’ll use my own pen. I write a little better with it.
– 写好了 – 谢谢您
– Here you are. – Thank you.
佩尼斯先生,您有本银行的账户吗?
Um, do you have an account here, Mr. Pennis?
没有,但这是张有效支票
No, but that’s a good cheque.
那是当然,佩尼斯先生,但我必须请示银行经理批准
I’m sure it is, Mr. Pennis, but I’ll have to get an okay from the bank manager.
– 好的 – 失陪
– Sure. – Excuse me.
– 薇丝塔小姐 – 什么事?
– Miss Vesta. – What, honey?
杨先生能批准这张支票吗?
Can we get an okay from Mr. Young on this?
可以
Oh, yes.
喂,杰茜,我是圣·米格尔四号♥警车
Hello, Jessie, San Miguel four.
科罗拉多州车牌的事检查好了吗?
Have you got anything on those Colorado plates yet?
没有,仍在检查,我办妥后会通知你
Not yet. We’re still checking. I’ll get right back to you.
– 佩尼斯先生? – 我来了
– Mr. Pennis? – Yes, sir.
抱歉,先生,这是外州银行的支票
I’m sorry, sir, but it’s an out-of-state bank.
可这是银行本票,先生,这怎么可能出错?
But that’s a bank cashier’s cheque, sir. What could possibly be wrong with that?
那是当然,我只是得让秘书检查一下
I’m sure it’s fine. I’ll just have my secretary check on it.
– 好的 – 薇丝塔小姐
– Sure. – Miss Vesta.
杨先生,什么事?
Yes, Mr. Young?
妳能打电♥话♥核实一下这张支票吗?
Would you mind getting on the phone verifying that cheque?
这是张有效支票!
That’s a perfectly good cheque!
– 老爷子,面壁站好! – 不要轻举妄动!
– Come on, pop, against the wall! – Don’t no mother move!
双手举起来!
Keep your hands up!
打开保险库就没人会受伤
Okay, open that vault and nobody’ll get hurt.
我的天呐!
Oh, my God. My God!
你想为别人的钱而死吗?
You wanna die for somebody else’s money?
不想,但我不能…
No, but I can’t–
快打开保险库!
Move it! Move it!
圣·米格尔四号♥警车,总部呼叫,收到了吗?
San Miguel four, this is control. Rudy?
圣·米格尔四号♥警车收到,杰茜,请讲
San Miguel four. Go ahead. Jessie.
看来你们有所发现
Looks like you’ve got something.
「科罗拉多州,乔治·亚当,1742」在热点警讯里
“Colorado, George Adam, 1-7-4-2” is a hot plate.
是一辆绿色科迈罗的车牌,七月七日于丹佛市被偷
It goes with a green Camaro stolen in Denver on July 7th.
现在是一辆1972年产大♥陆♥车的车牌
Well, it’s on a ’72 Continental now.
警长已经出发
The Sheriff’s on his way.
– 就这些? – 先生,钱在哪里?
– Is that all? – Where’s the money, mister?
那就是全部的钱,先生,本地是个小镇
That’s all there is. It’s a very small town, sir.
你是个优秀舞者吗?
You a good dancer?
– 先生,我不明白 – 你这是在悬崖边跳舞
– I don’t understand, sir. – You’re dancing sideways.
你在下面藏了什么?
What are you hiding down there?
– 什么都没藏 – 快拿出来!
– Oh, nothing. – Pick it up!
– 里面是什么? – 债券,不可转让的债券
– What’s in there? – Bonds. Non-negotiable bonds.
最好如你所言
Better be what you’re saying.
快点打开!
Open it up fast!
是,先生
Yes, sir.
– 早安,夫人 – 早安
– Morning, ma’am. – Morning.
请妳出示驾照,可以吗?
May I see your driver’s license, please?
当然可以
Oh, certainly.
快停车!放下引擎盖!快停车!
Stop the car! Put down the hood! Stop the car!
查理,看呐,我们击垮了他们!
Look at that, Charley. We creamed them!
可恶的臭差佬!
Hot damn! Creamed pig!
发出以下紧急通告
Get this on the emergency band.
崔斯·库赛斯镇发生银行抢劫案
There’s been a bank robbery over here in Tres Cruces.
警长,你没事吧?
Are you all right, Sheriff?
场面很混乱,两位警员受伤
It’s goddamn shambles. Two officers down.
我们需要帮助,派所有单位及救护车出动
We need help. All units. And an ambulance.
– 杰茜,妳明白吗? – 是,长官
– You got that, Jessie? – Yes, sir.
最后看见疑犯们驾驶一辆1972年产大♥陆♥车开往南方
The suspects were last seen heading south in a ’72 Continental.
黄色车漆,四扇门,科罗拉多州车牌
Now, that’s a yellow four-door with those Colorado plates.
总共三人,其中开车的是个女人
There are three occupants. A woman’s driving,
他们携有武器,很危险
and they’re armed and dangerous.
杰茜,通话完毕
Over and out, Jessie.
警长,你确定你没事吗?
Are you sure you’re all right, Sheriff?
– 他怎么样? – 无论如何,他还活着
– How is he? – He’s alive, anyway.
孩子,坚持住,救护车随时就到
Stick in there, kid. Ambulance will be here in a minute.
我看到了他们的车牌!「乔治·亚当,1472」
I got their license! I got their license! “G.A. 1-4-7-2.”
不对,是「乔治·亚当,1742」
Uh, no, it’s “G.A. 1-7-4-2.”
– 对!「乔治·亚当,1742」 – 谢谢你
– Right! “G.A. 1-7-4-2.” – Thank you.
警长,您的额头有血,您不会死吧?
Sheriff, you have blood on your forehead. You’re not gonna die, are you?
孩子,快回家去吧
Get along home now, son. Go on.
里面的人开门!我是霍顿警长!
Open up in there! Sheriff Horton!
– 门怎会锁起来? – 撞开它!
– How come the gate’s locked? – Bust into it!
– 亲爱的,继续开 – 嗷!
– Keep going, honey. – Ow!
我…噢,我…
I’m– Oh, I’m–
蕾汀,怎么了?
What’s the matter, Nadine?
甜心,轻一点,真的很痛
Cool it, sweetie. It really hurts.
真的很痛
It really hurts.
亲爱的,小心
Easy, honey.
小心
Easy.
好吧,小心点
All right. Easy, just easy.
好样的
Atta boy.
小心点
Easy. Easy.
查理,拜托!我们不能在这里耗一整天!
Hey, come on, Charley! We just can’t sit here all day!
– 查理,我想… – 好的
– Charley, I want– – Easy. All right.
蕾汀,我们会带妳去看医生
We’ll get you to a doctor, Nadine.
– 你认识他吗? – 我可不愿认识他!
– You know him? – I should hope not!
我们很快就能鉴定他的身份
Well, we’ll identify him soon enough.
只要我们得到指纹就行
Soon as we get a set of prints.
你打电♥话♥给联邦调查局
You call the F.B.I.
我们不是联邦诸蓄银行
We’re not a Federal Reserve Bank.
联邦调查局对本银行没有管辖权
They don’t have any jurisdiction here.
那你最好去联络地方检察官办公室
Well, better get ahold of the D.A.’s office then.