I promised my maker…
查派 你本来表现很好的
Chappie, you were doing so fucking well.
你为什么非要搞砸这一切
Why do you have to fuck it up during the little test?
不 不 不 没事 没事
No, no, no, it’s okay, it’s okay.
-我答应过的 -好 好
– I promised. – Yeah, yeah.
没事的 这个问题我们以后再担心
It’s okay. Hey. Let’s worry about that later, okay?
交给我吧 好吗
I got this, all right?
你
You.
你表现不错
You’re doing well.
如果真有人不尊重你
If somebody really disrespects you,
你不用枪也可以收拾他们
you can deal with them without using a gun.
真的吗
Serious?
你就把刀子捅进去 他们就可以放松睡觉了
Just stick the knife in. They can relax and go to sleep.
你可以让他们睡着
Ja, you can just make them go sleepy-weepy.
这是好事 感觉非常棒 查派
It’s like a nice thing. It feels nice, Chappie.
拿着这把刀
Take the knife.
拿刀
Take the knife?
让他们睡着
Go sleepy-weepy?
像这样吗
Go like this?
你想睡觉吗 阿美莉卡
Want to sleep, Amerika?
不想
No.
你想睡觉吗 爸爸
You want to sleep, daddy?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
爸爸不累 爸爸睡过觉了
Daddy’s not tired. He’s already slept.
怎么了 爸爸
What is it, daddy?
真正的黑帮用这个
Real gangsters use this.
-真棒 -我做对了吗
– Nice! – I got it?
再来一次
Do it again!
哇靠
Oh, shit!
砰 真棒
Boom! Nice!
真棒 查派
Nice, Chappie.
你现在很帅 查派 让我们看看
You look nice now, Chappie. Let’s see you.
我也有闪闪了
I’ve got blings?
小混混
Gangsta.
我们要准备打劫的事了
We’re gonna do stuff to get ready for the heist.
不 可是
No, but…
不 不 不是犯罪
No, no, no. Not crimes.
-黑帮特别任务 -黑帮特别任务
– Like, special gang stuff. – Special gang stuff.
你想参加吗
You wanna come with?
我想参加
I wanna come with!
好了 查派
Okay. Chappie.
你现在的任务是把爸爸的车弄回来
Now, your job now is to get one of daddy’s cars back
这样我们就有钱了
so we can get the money.
我找谁去拿车
Who do I get the car from?
找那个偷爸爸车的坏男人
I told you, from the naughty man who took daddy’s car from me.
你带着枪 用枪指着他
So now you’re gonna take the gun and you point it at him.
但你不用开枪
But you don’t have to shoot him.
要吓得他以后再也不敢偷爸爸的车
Give him a fright so he never takes my car again!
吓得他以后再也不敢偷爸爸的车
Give him a nice big fright!
很棒 查派 好
That’s good, Chappie. Okay.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我现在就带你去找那个杀千刀的混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna show you now. He’s a fucking cock. Asshole.
那个混♥蛋♥就在那里
Hey. Hey, there’s the dick right there.
-搞定他 -我来搞定他
– Go get him! – I’m gonna get him!
我来搞定那个混♥蛋♥
I’m gonna get the cock!
我来搞定他
I’m gonna get him!
搞定他 把车弄回来
Go get him! Bring it home, man!
喂 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Cock!
请问出了什么事 警官
What seems to be the problem, officer?
你不能偷爸爸的车
You don’t steal cars from daddy!
不能
You don’t…
偷爸爸的车
steal cars from daddy!
不 别 我做什么了
No, don’t! What did I do?
你这贼
You thief!
请不要伤害我
Don’t hurt me!
不 天啊 你在干什么
No! Jesus! What are you doing?
-不能偷爸爸的车 -谁的车
– You don’t steal daddy’s cars. – Whose car?
天啊 靠
Jesus Christ! Fuck!
爸爸 我把你的车弄回来了
I got your car, daddy!
查派 过来
Come here, Chappie!
-过来 -别管车子了
– Come here! – Leave the car.
贼 贼
Thief! Thief!
-快 -你这贼
– Come on! – You thief!
-快进来 -但我把车弄回来了
– Get in. – But I got the car!
你是怎么回事 关门
What’s the matter with you? Shut the door.
贼
Thief!
天啊 查派 你是怎么回事
Jesus Christ, Chappie, what the fuck is wrong with you?
怎么了 爸爸
What, daddy?
你把车砸坏了爸爸就卖♥♥不掉它们了
Daddy needs the cars nice so he can sell them.
为什么要砸车
Why smash the car, man?
我懂了 能让我再来一次吗
Okay, I see. I see! Please, may I go again?
查派 就是她
Chappie. That’s her.
就是那个贱♥货♥偷了爸爸的车
That’s the slut that took daddy’s car.
我来搞定她
I’m gonna get her.
-你好 警官 -贱♥货♥ 下车
– Hi, officer. – Slut! Get out. Out!
你为什么要偷爸爸的车 不乖
Why you steal daddy’s cars? You naughty!
这是我的车
It’s my car!
这是谁的 是不是爸爸的
Whose is this? Is this daddy’s?
不要偷别人的东西
Ha-ha-ha. Don’t steal people’s things!
下车 你这酒鬼
Hey! Get out, you alcoholic.
-快下车 -我没有喝酒
– Out, out, out! – I haven’t been drinking!
你是不是为了酒而偷车
Are you stealing cars for alcohol?
这是我的车
That’s my car!
我自己也有车了
I got my own one, guys.
真是好孩子 看看
That’s my boy! Yo, check this shit out!
我是坏蛋 我是坏蛋
Yeah, I’m a pimp! I’m a pimp!
现在我们要把车卖♥♥给国王
Now we’re gonna take the cars to the King.
然后国王会给我们特殊的装备
And the King’s gonna give us special tools,
这样我们就可以打劫了
so we can do the heist!
我们就可以有更多的钱了 查派
Then we’ll get even bigger monies, Chappie.
我不能打劫
I can’t do the heist.
打劫是犯罪
Heist is a crimes.
爸爸 看 这里有狗
Daddy, look. There’s dogs here.
是的 查派 它们是来打架的
Ja, Chappie. They’re here to fight.
咬掉它耳朵
Bring me the ear!
有警♥察♥
There’s the police!
快跑 警♥察♥来了
Run! It’s a cop!
他是好人
Hey, he’s good!
他不是警♥察♥
He’s not a cop!
国王住在这里吗 爸爸
Is this where the King lives, daddy?
是的 你想和我们一起去见国王吗
Yeah, you wanna come see the King with us?
是的 我想上去
Ja, I wanna go to the top.
你不能去 查派
Well, you can’t, Chappie.
因为你不跟我们一起打劫
Because you’re not doing the heist with us.
你只能留在这里
You stay here.
下次吧 查派
Maybe next time, Chappie.
好 那我在这里等
Okay. I’ll just chill here, guys.
我在这里放风
I’ll just keep guard here.
天啊 真高啊
Jissis, it’s high.
嗨 金
Hey, King!
-老兄 -伙计
– My brother. – My man.
还好吗
What up? What up, man?
我们把货带来了
We got all the stuff.
全都停在外面了
Parked out back.
我们拿到忍♥者的车子了吗
We have the cars? From Ninja?
全在这里 老大
Yeah, it’s all here boss.
这是你的炸♥弹♥
Here’s your explosives.
再送我们点赠品吧
Hook us up with some more shit.
就那些吧 搬到我车上
We’ll take those? Take them to my car.
它死了 查派
It’s dead, Chappie.
是的 它去了下一站 爸爸