How’s shit?
谁给你教的
Where did you learn that?
-这些人吗 -嘿
– From these guys? – Hey, hey, hey.
你说话注意点 招人打的 贱♥人♥
Watch your mouth. Before you get yourself shanked, bitch.
你说话注意点 招人打的 贱♥人♥
Better watch your mouth. You’re gonna get yourself shanked, bitch.
查派 拜托尊重我一点 是我造了你
Chappie, please, have respect for me. I’m your maker.
拜托 请让我和他单独待一会儿
Please. If I could just have a moment with him.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你可以去
You know, surely you can go
别的屋子称毒品吧
and count your narcotics in another room.
你来我这儿 还对我指手画脚
You come in here, tell me where to go, where to do my work?
-我不是想命令你 -闭嘴
– I don’t mean to impose. – Shut your mouth.
-我要把你的舌头割下来 -抱歉抱歉
– I’ll cut your tongue out. – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
好了 阿美莉卡 阿美莉卡
Okay, Amerika, Amerika, Amerika.
也许确实不该在孩子面前称毒品
Maybe you shouldn’t count drugs in front of the kid.
我去工作了
I gotta get this shit done.
等我弄完 你最好已经走人了
By the time I finish, you’d better be gone.
好的 绝对的
Okay. Absolutely.
查派
Chappie.
听我说 是我造了你
Listen to me, I’m your maker.
把你带来了这个世界 好吗
I brought you into this world, okay?
这事很严肃的
This is serious.
你不能学这些人的生活方式
Mustn’t engage in these people’s lifestyle choices.
-什么 -无意冒犯 好吗
– What? – No offense, okay?
不许称毒品 不许抢劫 不许犯罪
No counting narcotics, no robberies, no crimes.
查派 不许犯罪
Chappie, no crimes.
好的 你得向我保证
Okay. And you’ve gotta promise me.
什么叫保证
What is promise?
就是你向我保证
It’s that you promise me
你的创造者 你绝对不会做这些事好吗
your maker, that you’ll never do any of those things, all right?
保证了就必须遵守诺言的 查派
You can’t break a promise, Chappie.
-查派保证 -好的 太好啦
– Chappie promise. – Good! Yes! Yes.
嘿 别再乱讲了
Ha, ha. Hey! Hey, stop lecturing him.
好了 你说要教他什么东西的
Come on. You said you’d teach him stuff.
当然 来查派 坐这里
Yeah, sure. Okay. Come. Chappie, sit here. Come on.
我给你带来了可以培养你思维
I brought you things to help nurture your mind
发展能力的东西
and develop your abilities.
运用你的思维是很重要的好吗 好的
It’s important to use your mind, okay? Here we go.
-这是什么 -这是一本书
– What’s that? – That’s a book.
上面有故事 你看
It has stories, you see? Look.
查派想要
Chappie wants it.
讲的是一只黑绵羊[害群之马]的故事
That’s about a black sheep.
-查派的书吗 -是的 是你的了
– Chappie’s book? – Yeah, it’s yours.
-查派有故事了 -哦 哇哦
– Chappie’s got stories. – Oh, wow.
查派有书了
Wow, Chappie’s got a book.
来 查派 给你看这个
Come, Chappie. I’ll show you this.
-你看 这是个画架 -画架
– See, this is a easel. – Easel.
这些是你的颜料 看
These are your paints. Look at this.
看见没
See that?
-蓝色 -没错 就像蓝天一样
– Blue. – Yeah, like the sky.
蓝色 就像蓝天一样
Blue like the sky.
听着查派 在生活中
Listen, Chappie, in life,
会有很多人跟你说 你干不了这个 干不了那个
lots of people will try to tell you what you can’t do.
你永远都不要听他们的
And you must never listen.
如果你想画画 你就可以画
If you wanna paint, you can.
你想做些什么 就去做
Anything you wanna do in your life, do.
查派想画画
Chappie wants to paint.
别让别人剥夺你的潜能
Don’t let people take away your potential.
我又没阻止他画画
I’m not stopping him painting.
去画吧 查派
Go. Paint, Chappie.
把颜料涂在这上面 像这样 明白吗
Paint your colors on here, like this. See?
-明白 -玩去吧
– Yeah. – Let’s have fun.
我想要
Yeah, I want it.
给 给查派 给
Give. Give it to Chappie. Give.
应该怎么说
What’s the word?
请 请把颜料给我可以吗 迪昂
Please, may I have the paintings, Deon?
这是在搞什么呀
What in the name of the lord?
没错 把颜料涂在这里 画在板子上
That’s it. Put your paint in there. Put it on the board.
防护钥匙原来在这
There’s the guard key.
查派在画画
Chappie is painting.
查派 我太为你骄傲了
Chappie, I’m so proud of you!
好孩子
Good boy!
你这次捅了大娄子了 朋友
You just made a big mistake, my friend.
很漂亮 对吧
Looks nice, doesn’t it?
没错 继续画吧
There you go. Go on. Wow.
好 继续啊 别害羞
Okay. Go on. Don’t be shy.
你画了那辆车
You painted that car.
-车 -干得漂亮
– Car. – Well done!
-那是车 妈妈 -棒极了
– It’s a car, mommy. – That’s amazing!
棒极了 查派
That’s good, Chappie!
再画可以吗
Paint more?
查派
Chappie.
-开什么玩笑 -我们只是在教
– Are you serious? – We were just teaching…
-我们只是在教 -我要个杀人机器
– We were just teaching… – I need a killing machine!
-他不是来画画的 -不 别碰他
– He’s not here to paint! – No! Just leave him!
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -我们只是在教他
– Stop it! Stop it! – We were just teaching him.
-抱歉 非常抱歉 -不要
– I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. – No!
你干吗
What are you doing?
他只是在教他画画
He was just teaching him to paint!
他只是在教查派
He was just teaching Chappie!
-是啊 把他教成个娘娘腔 -他是我的
– Yeah, to be a poes! – He’s mine!
我要报♥警♥ 告你虐待他
I’ll call the police on you, I swear, for mistreating him!
你准备怎么说 说你偷了个警方机器人吗
And tell them what? You stole a fucking police robot!
你是个恶棍
You’re a filthy person.
你就是个差劲的烂人
You’re a terrible, shitty person. Oh!
你是怎么回事
What’s wrong with you?
他需要学习 他还只是个孩子
He needs to be taught. He’s just a kid.
他已经比你这辈子都要聪明了 你这个庸人
He’s already smarter than you’ll ever be, you philistine!
查派 别让这个野蛮人毁了你的创造力
Chappie, don’t let this barbarian ruin your creativity!
好好培养你的创造力 查派
Nurture your creativity, Chappie.
也许他不只是个到处冲人开枪的
Maybe he’s more than just a stupid robot
傻子机器人
who shoots people.
就让他去做他自己的事
Just let him do his stuff.
他是个孩子 你难道不明白吗
He is a kid. Don’t you understand?
尤兰迪 咱们讲好的 咱们这次打劫
Yo-landi, we said we’re doing this heist
是因为这是咱们唯一的出路了
because it’s the only way to get us out of shit
不然希波就得干掉我们
before Hippo kills us!
死翘翘你不明白吗
What part of “dead” don’t you understand?
我们想要打劫成功
The only way we’re gonna pull off this heist
只能靠查派帮我们
is if Chappie helps us.
-有事吗 伙计 -我说得对吗
– What’s up, man? – Am I right?
什么时候 稍等 稍等
When? Hold on. Hold on.
-尤兰迪 我说的对不对 -对
– Yo-landi, am I right? – Yes.
是雷蒙德
Hey, yo-yo-yo. It’s Raymond.
他说后天会有现金运输
He says there’s a cash-move day after tomorrow.
多少现金
How much?
六亿美金 早上7点沿N1公路往南
Six hundred million. Heading south on the N1, 7 A.M.
好的 N1往南 早上7点
Okay, south, N1, 7 A.M.
好吧 打电♥话♥给金
Ok. Let’s call the king.
我们需要聚能弹♥药♥
We’re gonna need a shaped charge.
跟他说一切照旧
Tell him we can do the usual.
还有去把面包车开过来
And get the Van.
-面包车 -没错 现在去开
– The Van? – Now. Yeah.
尤兰迪
Yo-landi.
我会解决这件事的
I’m gonna get us out of this.
我保证
I promise.
你在干吗呢 小家伙
Hey, what you doing there, little guy?
画画
Paintings.
不错
Oh, that’s nice.
-查派 你看到那个房♥子了吗 -查派的房♥子
– Chappie, you see the house? – Chappie’s house?
为了帮助你理解跟爸爸妈妈住在这

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!