让机器人有人类一样的思想
It makes the robot have a mind like a human.
但还是像初生的孩子
But it’s like a child in the beginning.
像个婴儿 但比婴儿聪明
Like a human baby, but smarter.
人工智能能让它比任何生物学习都快
Its AI is capable of learning much faster than any organic intelligence.
-但它需要人教 -需要多久
– But it would have to be taught. – Well, how long will that take?
-我不知道 还未试运行过呢 -够了
– I don’t know! It’s untested. – Enough.
这是你们唯一的选择 它们是我造的 我向你保证
Look, this is your only option! I created them, I’m telling you:
它们无法关闭 你也无法入侵其它的
You cannot switch them off and you cannot hack the other ones.
求你 我不想死
Please, I don’t wanna die.
插上运行一下就好 快速断路 开关一下
It’s just plug and play. Quick release. Snap on and snap off.
它的腿为什么掉了
Why is this one’s legs off?
它本来要被送去销毁了
It was scheduled for destruction.
-为什么 -因为它坏了
– Why? – Because it’s damaged.
电池和底盘熔在一起了
The battery’s fused with the chassis.
什么
What?
意思就是没法换电池
It means you can’t change the battery.
那能撑多久啊
How long will it last?
大概撑五天吧 直到电池没电
Last nearly five days, until the battery dies.
这玩意儿只能用五天啊
This thing will only run for five days?
大概是的
Roughly, yes.
那是什么
What is that?
安全钥匙 有它才能给驱动器上装软件
It’s a guard key. You need it to install new software in the drives.
快点 哥们儿
Come on, man.
还记得我说它还需要学习吗
Remember how I said it has to learn?
我必须回来 帮你们教它
I have to come back and help to teach it.
否则这也没用
Otherwise, this is pointless.
好吧 你赶紧启动吧
Fine. Just switch it on.
现在就给我启动 朋友
Switch the thing on now, my friend.
启动
Now!
给它点空间 给它点空间
Give it space. Give it space.
没事的 给它点空间
It’s okay. Give it space.
拜托拜托 把枪放下
Please, please, please. Put the gun down.
哥们
Dude.
过来
Come on.
嘿 出来吧
Hey. Come on out.
过来过来 小家伙
Hey, come here. Come here, little buddy.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
过来
Come here.
来 赶紧给我出来
Come… get the fuck out!
拜托 它还不懂英语呢
Please! It doesn’t understand English yet.
它听不懂你的话
It doesn’t understand you.
你就给了我一个弱智机器人
You gave me a retarded robot?
你吓到它了
You’re scaring it.
你去厨房♥吧
Just go in the kitchen.
忍♥者昆 去厨房♥啦 这事我来处理
Ninjie-Kun, just go in the kitchen. I’ve got this.
我会处理的 你去喝杯啤酒什么的
I’ll get it. Just go get a beer or something.
嘿 出来吧
Hey. Come on.
快来
Come on.
他听不懂我的话吗
Can he not understand me?
成功了
It worked.
嘿 电脑小子
Yo, computer boy.
我说话它能听懂吗
Can he understand me when I speak?
不 还不行
No. No, not yet.
但快了
Soon.
嘿 没事的
Hey. It’s okay.
-过来 -出来吧
– Come. – Come on.
-出来 -这就对了
– Come out. – That’s it.
-没错 来 -过来
– Here we go. Come. – Come on.
来吧 没人会伤害你的
Come. No one’s gonna hurt you.
看 这就对了
See? That’s it.

Come.
过来
Come.
好的
That’s good.
好的 过来
That’s good. Come.
我知道你听不懂 没关系的
I know you don’t understand, but it’s okay.
来 好的
Come. Here we go.
-没事的 -真是疯狂啊
– It’s okay. – It’s some crazy shit, eh?
你想要这个
You want that?
你喜欢这个吗
You like that?
他好可爱
He’s so cute.
像个婴儿
Like a baby, eh?
这是手表
That’s a watch.
这是手表
That’s a watch.
手表
Watch.
手表
Watch.
-这太神奇了 -手表
– That’s amazing. – Watch.
等等 等等
Oh. Wait, wait, wait.
我去取样东西
I’m just gonna get one more thing.
很好
It’s good.
-嘿 -没事的
– Hey. – It’s okay.
这是什么 看这个
What’s this? Hey, look at this.
看这个 听
Look at this. Listen.
这是鸡
That’s a chicken.
没错
Yeah.

Chicken.

Chicken.
尤兰迪
Yo-lan-di.
尤兰迪
Yo-lan-di.
没错 很好
Ja, good.
迪昂
Deon.
迪昂
Deon.
你看起来好开心
You look so happy.
像个开心的小家伙
Like a little happy chappie.
没错 这就是你的名字了 查派
That’s it. That’s your name. “Chappie.”
不不不 他才不能叫
No. No, no, no. No, his name is not…
-查派 -没错 我喜欢这个名字
– Chappie. – Ja, I like that.
真好
That’s good.
-查派 -好吧
– Chappie. – Okay.
-鸡 -鸡 没错
– Chicken. – Chicken. Yeah.
这是在搞什么啊
What the fuck is this?
我们只是在 调♥教♥它
We’re just orienting it.

Chicken.
-给我过来 -别别别
– Come here! – No, no, no.
等等 等等 我得把安全钥匙取出来
Wait! Wait! I need to get the guard key out of his head.
再让我看见你我就调♥教♥调♥教♥你
I’ll orient you if I ever see you again.
他是我的 他很特殊
He’s mine! He’s special.
我不想和你吵 但我明天要见他 你答应了的
I don’t want any confrontation, okay? But I want to see him tomorrow. You agreed.
你答应了的 就让他来训练一下机器人吧
You made an agreement. Let him come train the robot.
拜托你遵守诺言让我来看他 求你了
Please, just let me come and see him like we agreed. Please.
好吧好吧 我会回来的
Okay, okay. I’m coming back.
查派 我会回来的
Chappie, I’ll be back!
嘿嘿嘿 你去哪了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where are you?
你跑哪去了
Where’d you go?
你到底要干什么 迪昂
What the hell are you up to, Deon?
这是怎么回事啊 启动
What the hell is this? Open.
侦查员22号♥ 安全钥匙插入
“Scout 22, guard key installed.”
希曼
He-man!
宇宙巨人
And the masters of the universe!
我是亚当
I am Adam,
埃坦尼亚王子
prince of Eternia and defender
辉克堡秘密的守护者
of the secrets of Castle Grayskull.
这是太空虎
This is Cinger,
我最胆大的朋友
my fearless friend.
我可以召唤来神秘的魔力
Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me
只要握住魔法之剑大喊一声
the day I held aloft my magic sword and said:
辉克显灵
By the power of Grayskull!
希曼
He-man!
希曼来啦
I have the power!
你还看开卡♥通♥啦
Oh, so you watch cartoons?
不不不 朋友
No, no, no, my friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!