好了
Okay.
加油
Come on.
如果改变…
What if you change the…?
-它稳定了 -一切都好吗
– It’s stable. – Is everything okay?
它稳定了
It’s stable.
上帝啊
My god.
我想我成功了
I think I’ve cracked it.
当然 要确定
Of course, to really know,
我必须在现行系统上测试
I must test it on a live system.
我必须测试一下
I must test it.
好了
All right.
抱歉抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
-那个哨兵在哪儿 -有事吗 什么
– Hey. Where’s the Scout? – How’s it, sir? What?
哨兵 22号♥ 要销毁的那个
The Scout, man, 22 for demolition.
他们正在准备捣碎
Guys are prepping the compactor.
-很快就可以开始销毁了 -太好了
– It goes in soon. – Oh, thank god. Um…
-先别毁了他 好吗 -没问题
– don’t destroy it yet, okay? – Ja, sure.
等我的回话 但先别毁了它 好吗
Just wait for me to tell you what to do, but don’t destroy it, okay?
-你好 女士 -早上好 迪昂
– Hello, ma’am. – Morning, Deon.
好了 说吧
All right. Let’s have it.
-你有什么想法 -我想我成功了
– What are you proposing now? – Ma’am, I think I’ve cracked it.
世界上唯一一个像样的完全的人工智能
The world’s first proper, full artificial intelligence.
这是一个可能比人类还聪明的电脑系统
This is a computer system that might be smarter than a human.
我可以给它展示一幅画
I could show it a piece of art,
这个东西 这个系统可以评价那幅画
and this thing, this being, could judge that art.
它能判断自己是否喜欢
It could decide if it liked it.
它可以谱写音乐作出诗篇
It could write music and poetry.
好了 停下
Okay. Stop.
拜托 迪昂
Please, Deon.
你有没有意识到你是在向
Do you realize you just came
一家上市武器公♥司♥的首席执行官
to the CEO of a publicly-traded weapons corporation
推销一个能写诗的机器人
and pitched a robot that can write poems?
如果您能听我解释
Well, if you just let me explain…
迪昂 特拉华尔很高兴有你这样的雇员
Deon, Tetravaal is very happy with you.
哨兵非常成功
The Scouts are a huge success.
听着 这不会花费您一分钱
Ma’am, look, it won’t cost you anything.
楼下有一台昨天要销毁的机器人
A droid downstairs was written off yesterday,
已经无法再修复了
smashed beyond repair.
请让我把这个安装上
Let me install this on it.
-拜托让我试一下 -不 很抱歉 迪昂
– Please just let me test it. – No. No, I’m sorry, Deon.
你知道这一类的保险要求
You know how insurance works for those,
所有繁琐的程序还有书面报告
all the red tape and the paperwork.
非常感谢您能抽出时间
Thank you for your time.
所有新进雇员
All new employees,
请向人力资源部报道进行入职培训
please report to human resources for orientation.
该死
Shit.
嘿 比尔
Hey, Bill.
不要让生活控制你
D.Wilson 首席开♥发♥人员
各部门注意 各部门注意
Attention. Attention.
请将您的安全通行证放在醒目位置
Remember to have your security pass visible at all times.
能帮下忙吗
Hey. Can you give me a hand over here?
快点快点
Come on. Come on.
快点
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
好戏开场
Yep. Showtime.
怎么样啊伙计
What’s up, homes?
拜托 有什么事吗
Please! Hey, what is it?
你被打劫了 我的朋友
This is you getting hijacked, my friend.
欢迎来约堡
Welcome to Joburg.
这些就是让穆斯很特别的地方
And these are all part of what makes the Moose unique
并且我认为非常适合您的警♥察♥部门
and I think perfect for you at the police department.
具有压制敌人目标的战略能力
The strategic ability to neutralize the enemy’s targets.
重要目标 比如雷达装置
High-value targets: radar installations,
飞行器 燃料储存地
aircraft, fuel storage locations.
-飞行器吗 -是的长官
– Aircraft? – Yes, sir.
我们要消灭敌人的飞行器吗
We’re taking out an enemy’s aircraft?
我们要面对的是城市犯罪
We are talking about urban crimes here?
行凶抢劫 劫车 游荡罪等
You know, muggings, carjackings, loitering.
我考虑的是所有的目标 长官 从低到高
I’m talking all kinds of targets, sir. Low to high.
我认为您需要一个能够
I do believe you need a weapons platform
精准并可靠地发射高爆性弹头的武器平台
that can fire high-explosive warheads with precision and reliability.
请容我补充 长官
And might I add, sir,
这一切都在将人类操作员的掌控之下
all under the control of a human operator.
听着 布拉德利小姐
Look, Miss Bradley,
警♥察♥部门对哨兵非常满意
the police force is very happy with the Scouts.
非常非常满意
Very, very happy.
-我们刚订购了新的机器人 -谢谢您
– We just ordered new droids. – Thank you.
并且很成功地降低了犯罪率
We’ve been very successful at bringing down crime.
但这个家伙 我们不需要
But this? No, we don’t want this.
你看看 这完全是过度杀戮
I mean, look at it. It’s overkill.
昂贵 笨重 还很丑
It’s expensive, it’s big, and it’s ugly.
情况得比现在糟得更多
It’ll have to get a hell of a lot worse for us
我们才会考虑这个
to even consider this.
更为糟糕
A hell of a lot worse.
我想就这样吧
No, I think we’re done here.
非常感谢 斯蒂坎普局长
Well, thank you, Commissioner Steenkamp.
我们马上给您送那批哨兵
We’ll get you those Scouts.
快醒醒
Wakey, wakey.
求你了 求你了 我没多少钱
Please. Please, I don’t have much money.
闭嘴 我不想要你的钱
Shut up. I don’t want your money.
我们知道你是谁 我的朋友
We know who you are, my friend.
我们知道你做机器人
We know you make the robots.
不 你们肯定弄错了
No, there must be a mistake.
这事
I mean…
别跟我们装傻了
Stop playing dumb with us!
我们知道你有什么电视遥控之类的东西
We know you have some kind of TV remote thing
可以把这些机器人关掉
to switch those robots off.
-你说什么啊 -它是个机器
– Excuse me? – It’s a machine.
肯定就有开关
It’s got an on-off switch.
-也许车里就有遥控 -去查查货车 阿美莉卡
– Maybe there’s remote in the van. – Ja, check the van. Amerika.
-把他的脚剁下来 -好主意
– Cut his feet off. – That’s a good idea.
-不不不求你 救命啊 -哥们 这是好主意
– No, no, no! No, please! Help! – Yo, man, that’s a good idea.
把脚剁下来你就可以给自己弄台辆椅坐了
We cut your feet off, you can get yourself a nice, funky wheelchair.
听我说 他们关不掉的
No, please listen. You cannot switch them off.
胡扯 它们是机器
Bullshit! It’s a machine.
它们装着固件锁 一直处于开机状态
They have a firmware lock. They’re always on.
-打死他吧 -求你 求你 不要啊
– Just shoot him, man. – Please! Please, don’t! No!

Yo!
你们一定得过来看看
Y’all gotta see this.
我的神啊
Jesus Christ.
这个他不就关掉了吗
He managed to turn this one off.
到处都是胳膊腿什么的
There’s legs and shit all over the place.
他是正要组装吗
Was he gonna build it or something?
你们说
You know what?
要是能让他改编这个坏小子为我们做事多好
What if we get him to program this bad boy to fight for us?
黑帮终结者一号♥ 哥们儿
Like an indestructible robot gangsta, number one, son.
哥们儿 我们已经知道货车后面你想要
Listen, my friend, we know about your little buddy
藏着不告诉我们的小伙伴了
in the back of the van you’re trying to hide from us.
我没想藏什么
I wasn’t hiding anything.
要么你改编货车机器人的程序为我们服务
Either you reprogram that robot in the van to work for us,
要么我们现在就杀了你
or we fucking shoot you right now.
你什么意思 改编程序
What do you mean exactly, “Reprogram him”?
-别装傻 -哥们 你知道我们什么意思
– Don’t play dumb! – Dude, you know exactly what we mean.
把那个机器人变成史上最霸道的小混混
Turn that robot into the illest gangsta on the block.
我们用他干几票赚点钱
We use him to make some moves and make some real money.
我车里的那个是个实验品
The one in my van is a test.
虽然还没试运行过 但如果成功
It’s never been tried, but if it works, you can
你就可以训练他做任何事 我发誓
train him to do what you want I swear.
什么叫如果成功
What do you mean, “If it works”?
这是我在研究的一个新项目
It’s a new project I’m working on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!