不 别打了
No! Stop!
-快 -我的包 我的包
– Come on! – My bag! My bag!
我来了结你
I’m gonna finish you off.
了结你们这些混球
Every single pathetic scum lot of you.
忍♥者
Ninja!

Fuck!
天 快离开
Jesus, dude! Get out of way!
来个集束炸♥弹♥怎么样
How about a cluster bomb?
快躲开
Move out of the way!
爽爆了
This is too good.
我们来了
Here we go.

No!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck mother!
贱♥人♥
Bugger!
你 我要杀了你
You! I’m gonna kill you!
液压设备 良好
通讯 良好
断线
断线
电池 003 良好
执行器 良好
断线
断线
动力 良好
末端执行器 良好
断线
自动修复 良好
自动伸缩 良好
查派
Chappie!
快走 快走
Let’s go! Let’s go!
这边 妈妈
No, Mommy!
快进去 妈妈
Inside, Mommy!
怎么回事 我看不到了
Whoa. What’s going on? I can’t see.
上车 制♥造♥人
Get in the car, Maker!
混♥蛋♥
Hey, baba.
那辆车归我
I want that truck!
出来
Get out! Out!
跑 迪昂 去
Run, Deon, go!
查派
Chappie!
不 制♥造♥人 制♥造♥人
No! Maker! Maker!
没事的
It’s okay.
走走走 快
Go, go, go! Come on!
备用视野 红外线视野
Backup visuals. Infrared.
你会没事的 我想出办法了
You’ll be okay. I’ve solved it!
我们把你的意识导出
We’ll get your consciousness out.
尤兰迪
Yo-landi!
在这里停下 爸爸 停下
Stop here, Daddy! Stop!
你在干什么 去拿神经头盔
What are you doing? Getting the neural helmet!
我来了 朋友
I’m coming for you now, mate.
我的头盔 我的头盔
My helmet. My helmet.
忍♥者 忍♥者
Ninja. Ninja.
忍♥者 退后 退后
Ninja, get back! Get back!
我得去工厂 让我的制♥造♥人连上其他头盔
I have to get my Maker to that other helmet at the factory!
我的头盔坏了
My helmet’s broken!
我去引开那东西 带她走
I’m gonna draw this thing away from us. Okay. Take her!
-不 不 忍♥者 -快走 查派
– No! No, ninja! – Go, Chappie!
-快走 -忍♥者 别离开我
– Go! – Ninja, don’t leave me!
忍♥者
Ninja!
贱种
Hey, poes!
那是谁
Who’s that?
我的天 瞧瞧你
Oh, my gosh, look at you.
还以为自己是英雄呢
You think you’re a hero.
-忍♥者 -不 妈妈
– Ninja! – No, mommy!
你要干什么 你要干什么
What you doing? What you doing?
来啊 来啊 杀了我啊
Come on! Come! Come on, do it!
来啊
Come on!
杀了我
Do it!
杀了我
Do it!
杀了我
Do it!
不要 妈妈 妈妈
No, mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 求你
Mommy, please.
醒醒 妈妈
Please, mommy.
你的死期到了
This is your day of reckoning.
怎么回事
What the hell’s going on?
快好起来 快好起来
Come back. Come back.
不 不 不 不可能
No, no, no. Impossible.
醒醒 妈妈 妈妈 求你了
Wake up, mommy! Mommy, please!
妈妈
Mommy?
过来
Come here.
制♥造♥人 制♥造♥人 是谁伤害妈妈的
Maker! Maker, who did this to mommy?
我知道是谁
I know who.
我讨厌他 为什么 他们为什么要伤害别人
I hate him! Why? Why do they do the hurtings?
我要去踩碎他
I’m gonna crush him!
爸爸 待在这里 查派去踩碎那个人
Daddy, stay there! Chappie’s gonna crush the man!
查派
Unh. Chappie.

You!
你是那辆车里的那个人
The man from the van!
你在这里等着 我去抓车里的那个坏人
Wait here. I’m gonna get the bad man from the van!
你这个逆天悖理的怪胎 逆天悖理
You godless freak! Godless!
你杀了妈妈
You killed mommy!
你伤害了我的家人们 为什么
You hurt my peoples! Why?
不 不准用枪
No. You don’t use guns.
我要踩碎你 坏人
I’m gonna crush you, bad man!
你伤害了我妈妈 我要踩碎你
I’m gonna crush you for hurting my mommy!
不准开枪
No shooting with the arm.
不准伤害别人
No hurtings!
不准使用暴♥力♥
No violence!
我要给你上一课
I’m gonna teach you a lesson.
你这个超级大坏蛋
You are a very bad man.
现在我原谅你 坏人
Now I forgive you, bad man.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
等等
Wait.
别睡去 迪昂
Don’t go to sleep, Deon.
别去另一个地方
Don’t go to the next place.
坐到椅子上
Get in the chair.

Please, quickly.
查派
Chappie.
怎么了
Ja, what?
有一个问题 看
There’s a problem. Look.
-只有一个机器人 -我给你换个新身体
– There’s only one droid. – Let me get your new body.
该死 查派 救你自己就好
For Christ’sake, Chappie, just save yourself.
不不不 制♥造♥人
No, no, no. Maker.
制♥造♥人 你会没事的
Maker, you’re gonna be okay.
你要坚强
You have to be tough.
坚强点
You be tough.
没事的 别睡过去 迪昂
It’s gonna be okay. Stay with me, Deon.
警♥察♥过来了
Whoa. The police are here now.
是/否
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
一定要成功啊
Please work.
打开门 快
Get it open. Come on.
制♥造♥人 请慢慢来
Maker, please take it slow.
你是人类 会觉得很迷惑
This will be very disorientating for a human.
我的天 我…
My god. I’m…
这没用
This isn’t working.
有角锉之类的东西吗
Do you have an angle grinder or something?
你还好吗 制♥造♥人
Are you okay, Maker?
制♥造♥人 你觉得疼吗
Maker? Do you have pain?
不 查派 我 我还活着
No, Chappie. I’m… I’m alive.
我不知道这意味着什么
I don’t know what this means.
你会一直活下去
You will live forever.
查派 现在我们得帮你了
Chappie. We have to help you now.
快想啊 该死 快想
Think, damn it. Think.
没事的 制♥造♥人 你得救了
It’s okay, Maker. You got saved.
这里也没有其他尸体
And there’s no more bodies.
不 查派 等等 我知道了
No, chappie. Wait. I know!
文森特在这里上传过他的程序
Vincent uploaded his program here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!