打他 打他 打他
Hit it, hit it, hit it!
-上 查派 上 -去拿钱
– Go, Chappie. Go! – Get the money!
你 出来
You, out!
让他睡觉 查派
Make him sleep, Chappie!
-让他睡觉 -晚安 睡吧
– Make him sleep! – Good night! Sleep!
现在你可以睡去了 进去 查派
You go sleepy-weepy now. Get in, Chappie.
快 查派
Come on, Chappie!
已执行代码
工作站
已安装
你知道你干了什么吗
Do you realize what you’ve done?
我的天
Good god.
如果我没看错的话
If I’m seeing these images correctly,
现在警方机器人似乎
it looks like the police droids
开始帮助罪犯了
have now begun helping the criminals.
-查派 -我们正在联♥系♥…
– Chappie. – We are trying to contact…
-拿到第二个了 爸爸 -还有一个 去拿
– Got the second one, daddy! – There’s one more. Get it.
-乖 查派 真乖 -你去睡吧
– Good, Chappie, good. – You can sleep.
你去睡吧 快 查派 快快快
You can sleep. Come on, Chappie. Go, go, go!
三名疑犯疑似正在
Three suspects are robbing an armored car
一个警方侦查机器人的协助下
with what appears to be
抢劫一辆武装车辆
the help of a scout police robot.

Oh, no.
你跑不了的 所有人都会知道
You will not get away with this. Everyone will know!
快走快走 三个都拿到了 查派 我们走
Let’s go! Let’s go! That’s three. Chappie, let’s go!
求你了
Please.
-查派 你在干什么 -怎么了
– Chappie, what are you doing? – What’s the matter?
忍♥者 拿好钱袋 我们走
Ninja, grab the bag. Let’s go!
你想睡觉吗
Are you sleepy?
查派 快
Chappie, come on!
-求你别伤害我 -查派 快上车
– Please don’t hurt me. – Chappie, get in the van!
-查派 -我们走
– Chappie! – Let’s go.
你可以睡觉了
You can sleep now.
可以去睡觉了
You can sleep.
求你别杀我
Please let me live.
查派
Chappie!
对不起
I’m sorry.
快 快来 小子 我们上车
Come on! Come on, boy! Let’s get in.
我以为你想睡觉
I thought you were gonna sleep!
我们能单独谈一下吗
Can I talk to you in private?
请给我们一点时间
Could you give us a moment, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
老天 这次真是搞砸了
Oh, god. This is certainly a fuck-up.
夫人 听我说 这是迪昂干的
Ma’am, listen. This is the work of Deon.
是他写的恶意程序干的
It’s the work of some rogue program that he’s been writing,
昨晚他带了个机器人过来
and last night he brought a droid in here,
有感情的机器人
and it was sentient.
你见过这样的事吗 你知道这件事吗
And have you seen this? Do you know?
这是犯罪 那就是个怪物 看
It’s committing crimes, the monster. Look at that.
侦查机器人几乎无人能敌
The scout model is nearly indestructible.
我拒绝了他
I told him no!
行 这比没做出来后果严重多了
Okay. That’s a lot worse than just failing to work.
我们利用现在的情况
So let’s use this situation
凸显另一种机器人的能力
to make a certain other robot shine.
必须在造成更大损失前
This thing has gotta be destroyed,
毁掉这东西 彻底粉碎 而迪昂
crushed before it does any more damage, and Deon…
必须除掉他
Deon’s gotta be removed.
他给整个公♥司♥ 给你的名誉 造成了损失
He has cost this company dearly. And your reputation.
不能让这件事给你抹黑
You do not want this to be your legacy.
去干
Do it.
-毁掉那个机器人 -谢谢你 夫人
– Destroy that robot. – Thank you, ma’am.
-让它灰飞烟灭 -谢谢
– Burn it to ash. – Thank you.
各位
People,
我是米歇尔·布拉德利
this is Michelle Bradley.
我授权启动穆斯
I authorize the launch of the Moose.
我授权启动穆斯
I authorize the launch of the Moose.
移开 清空地面
Move it out! Clear the deck!
移开 我们离开 快
Move it out! Let’s move! Move! Now!
穆斯启动 倒计时5分钟
Moose launch in t-minus five minutes.
快 离开这里
Come on, get out of here.
我♥操♥
You motherfucker.
我要那个机器人
I want that robot.

Go!
所有人离开 快快快
Everyone out! Go! Move! Move! Move!
走 走 走
Go! Go! Go!
出发
Let’s go!
再见了 王八蛋
Yippee-ki-yay, motherfuckers!
我可以收手了 可以收手了
I’m going home! I’m going home!
爸爸 我们能去你朋友那边
Daddy, can we go and get my new body
拿我的新身体吗
from your friend with the fresh one?
爸爸 现在过去吗
Daddy, we go now?
对不起 小子 没有新的身体
I’m sorry, man, but there is no new bodies.
对不起 查派 真对不起
I’m sorry, Chappie. I swear.
没有新身体是什么意思 我们有钱了啊
What do you mean, no new bodies? Daddy, we’ve got the monies.
我需要你帮我们抢劫
I needed your help with the heist.
你说谎了
You lied to me.
你对我说谎了 爸爸
You lied to me, daddy!
别激动 查派 那个时候你不一样…
Just relax, Chappie. At the time you were different and, like…
你对我说谎了 爸爸
You lied to me, daddy!
-查派 -你说谎了
– Chappie. – You lied!
-为什么说谎 为什么 -停下来 查派
– Why you lie to me? Why? – No! Stop, Chappie!
侦查机器人 22号♥
我来抓你了 迪昂
I’m coming to get you, Deon.
快 快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on, come on, come on!
-为什么 爸爸 -不 查派 查派 停下来
– Why, daddy? – No, chappie! Chappie, stop it!
别拦我 阿美莉卡 你对我说谎
Leave me, Amerika! You lied to me!
-查派 -查派 不
– Chappie! – Chappie, no!
-不 查派 停下 -你说谎 爸爸
– No, Chappie! No! – You lie, daddy!
你准备让我就这么死去 爸爸
You were gonna let me die, daddy!
你准备让我死
You were gonna let me die!
为什么你们人类总是这么做
Why you humans do this?
为什么你们都说谎
Why you all lie?
我们能想出办法的 查派 对不起 孩子
We can find a way, Chappie. I’m sorry, my boy.
真的 对不起
I swear, I’m sorry.
查派 听我说 我知道你很难受
Chappie, listen, I know how you feel
但是现在有东西过来了 来伤害你了
but there’s something headed our way now, coming to hurt you.
-什么 -没时间解释了
– What? – I don’t have time to explain.
一旦那东西过来了
When this thing gets here,
不杀掉你它不会罢休的 查派
it’ll stop at nothing until you’re gone, Chappie.
你在说什么 伙计
What are you talking about, dude?
不 不用了 迪昂
No. No, Deon.
反正我也要死了 我的电池就快用完了
I’m going anyways. My battery’s gonna finish.
不 查派 不要这样
No, Chappie! No!
我们会想出办法的 查派
We’ll find a way, Chappie.
我要死了 妈妈
I’m going, mommy.
快回去 撤撤撤
Get back! Back up, back up!
朋友
Yeah, man!
我来了
I’m here…
来拿我的钱了 忍♥者
For my fucking money, Ninja!
我不止要拿回我的两千万
I don’t just want my 20 million…
他来杀我了
He’s here to kill us.
我还要你们的机器人
I want your robot.
你们的所有东西都归我
I want everything!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this shit!
查派 快做点什么
Chappie, do something!
查派 帮帮我们
Chappie, help us!
你这是在挠我痒痒 小子 就是挠痒痒
Oh. That just tickles, boys. That just tickles.
阿美莉卡
Amerika!
来啊 小流氓
Come on, little gangster.
干得好
That’s it.
那是我的钱
That’s my money!
飞起来 飞起来 飞起来
Yep. Fly up, fly up, fly up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!