Ja, it’s gone to the next place, daddy.
在现实世界里
Out here in the wild,
生活是残酷的
life is hard.
你看到那边那只狗没
You see that dog there.
你不是那只狗
You’re either that dog,
就是这只狗
or you’re this dog.
查派 如果想活下去
If you wanna survive, Chappie,
就必须战斗
then you must fight.
我不用
Ja, but not me.
我是钛合金做的
I’m titanium.
我不会死 爸爸
I’m gonna live forever, daddy.
这里显示了什么
What does that say there?
电量低
“Low battery.”
电池 动力 能源
Battery, power, energy supply.
我需要新电池
I need a new battery.
这块电池换不了 焊死了
That battery’s stuck. It’s melted together.
这块电池取不出来
That battery can’t come out.
电池没电了你会怎样
What you gonna do when that battery runs out?
我会死 查派会死吗
I die? Chappie die?
迪昂给了你残缺的身体
Deon, he put you in a broken body.
迪昂是我的创造者 这说不通
Deon’s my maker. It doesn’t make any sense.
他不是为了让我送死才制♥造♥我的
He wouldn’t make me just so I could die.
迪昂爱我 爸爸
Deon loves me, daddy.
过来 过来吧
Come here. Come here.
我可以给你找个新身体
I can get you a new body,
但这么做需要很多钱
but it takes lots of monies.
只有打劫才能得到那么多钱
The type of monies that you get from doing the heist.
-我不能打劫 -你必须这么做
– I can’t do the heist. – You have to do it.
你想要做哪只狗 查派
Now, which dog do you wanna be, Chappie?
这只
That dog…
还是那只
Or that dog?
这才是我的好儿子 查派
That’s my good boy, Chappie.
好孩子
It’s a good boy.
天啊 又是你
Oh, my god. Again?
我来拿我的作品
I’m here to collect my creation.
他太重要了 不能留在这里
He’s too important to leave here.
他不在
He’s not here.
什么 他去哪里了
What? Where is he?
我不知道 他和忍♥者一起出去了
I don’t know. He went out with Ninja.
他们出去一整天了
They’ve been gone all day.
去干什么了
Doing what?
可能犯了一箩筐罪
Probably committing an assortment of felonies.
他现在可能已经是一个通缉犯了
He’s probably a wanted criminal by this stage.
查派
Hey, Chappie!
我给你的小鸡带了个朋友
I brought you a friend for your chicken.
你看
Look at this.
查派 你在干什么
Hey, Chaps, what are you doing?
怎么了
Hey?
查派 你为什么不跟我说话
Chappie, why won’t you talk to me?
我是你的创造者
I’m your maker.
拜托
Come on.
迪昂 你想要什么
What do you want, Deon?
我才不想要那只破鸡
I don’t want that bloody chicken.
我对那破玩意没兴趣
Not interested in that shit.
是吗
Oh, really?
那你对什么感兴趣 查派
What are you interested in, then, Chappie?
贩卖♥♥毒品 游手好闲吗
Selling narcotics? Being a deadbeat?
迪昂
Deon,
你为什么要对他这么严厉
why are you trying to control him like this?
随他去吧
Just let him be.
爸爸和我说了 迪昂
Daddy told me about you, Deon,
你给了我一个会死的身体
about how you made me in a body that will die.
你什么意思 查派
What do you mean, Chappie?
我过几天就要死了这是真的吗 迪昂
Is it true that I will die in a few days, Deon?
这块电池快没电了
That this battery will die?
这是真的吗
Is it true, Deon?
是的
Yeah.
但你是我的创造者
But you my maker.
你为什么创造我 然后让我去死
Why’d you just make me so I could die?
我没有
I didn’t…
我不是为了让你去死才创造你的 查派
I didn’t make you so you could die, Chappie.
我想活下去
I want to live.
我想和妈妈在一起
I wanna stay here with mommy.
我不想死
I don’t wanna die.
你的存在完全出乎了我的意料
You’ve become so much more than I could ever have imagined.
我怎么会知道你会成为
How was I supposed to know that you would become…
你呢
You?
拜托 就是这里
Come on, come on. There we go.
替换文件 创世
Alternate file: Genesis.
太好了
Yes!
中♥央♥处理器故障
跟你那些丑八怪说再见吧 迪昂
Say goodbye to your daggy, little monsters, Deon.
查派 查派
Chappie? Chappie!
不 查派
No! Chappie!
天啊 发生了什么
Oh, my god! What’s happening?
天啊 是他的中♥央♥处理机
Christ. It’s his cpu.
-查派 -别碰他
– Chappie? – Don’t touch him!
滚开
Fuck you, dude!
-退后 -好 好 好
– Stand back! – Okay, okay, okay!
冷静 你是老大
Yo, chill. Okay. Hey, boss.
放轻松
Take it easy, man.
退后
Step back.
我要带他离开这里
I’m taking him away from this place!
一对王牌
Two aces.
怎么了
What do you want?
说出来你也不会信的
Hey, man. You’re not gonna believe this.
机器人警♥察♥全部下线了
The cops have gone offline.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 现在是自♥由♥活动时间
Yeah. It’s open season down here.
我知道了
No, I got it.
苏拉
Hey, Thula!
机器猪下线了
The robot pigs are offline!
这个城市是我的啦
This city belongs to me!
我要大闹一场
I want every-fucking-thing!
我们走
Let’s go!
大都会区机器人警♥察♥纷纷下线
It’s mayhem downtown as police droids across the Metro area…
没错 就是这样
There it is. There it is.
市中心陷入一片混乱
…have begun shutting down.
南非共和国警方目前尚未发布任何声明
The R.S.A.P. has not yet issued a statement,
但城市已乱作一团
but the city is tearing itself apart.
请返回住所 否则将使用橡胶子弹
Return to your homes or rubber bullets will be used.
请散开
Please disperse!
哨兵62号♥
请散开
Please disperse…

Come on.
所有哨兵已下线
太好了
Yes!
烧了这条狗
Burn the dog!
快给我接通米歇尔·布拉德利的电♥话♥
Get Michelle Bradley on the line right now!
派出每一位警官及后备警员
Activate every single human officer and reservist!
现在 快点
Now! Do it!
目前抢劫犯
With robbers
已卷走近一百万元
making off with close to 100 million rand.
目前仍无迹象表明机器人警♥察♥
There is no indication the robotic police
何时将重新上线
will come back online.
是否删除创世 是
“Are you sure you want to erase Genesis?” Yes, I would.
正如画面显示
As you can see,
损坏机器人随处可见 其名誉…
there are broken droids and utter disrepute…
目前警方仍无法调查…
So far the police have been unable to investigate
暴♥乱♥愈演愈烈…
as the rioting continues unabated in…
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
恶意文件已删除
请重启系统

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!