你还能有什么选择?
What choice have you got?
你想去坐牢?
You wanna go to jail?
不 我不想去坐牢
No, i don’t wanna go to jail.
出去! 快离开这!
Get out of here! leave it!
快离开! 快走! 快离开!
Leave it! go! leave!
上面怎么说?
What does it say?
上面说他们付给他们自己150万美元
It says they pay themselves a million and a half dollars…
每人超出信托范围了
Each, out of the trust.
超出了相应的收入了 老天爷啊!
Out of the income of the trust. jesus christ!
这就是他们为什么要除掉Mina Dunne和董事会的其他成员
Which is why they got rid of minadunne and the re
这可能不只是违规了 这可能只是令人厌恶
It’s probably not even illegal.it’s probably j you didn’t.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
是我♥干♥的 不 你没有干
I did this. no, you didn’t.
是我♥干♥的 不 你没有干
I did this. no, you did not.
我该怎么做?
What do i do?
你把文件给我 我把它还回去
You give me the file, and i’ll take it back.
还回去? 怎么了?
Take it back? what?
你还不知道这些是什么人吗?
You didn’t know who these people were?
你陷在里面了
You married into it.
从早餐后 我逃离了事故现场
Since breakfast, i’ve left the scene of an accident…
我刚才还使一个我从来不认识的家伙破产
I just bankrupted a guy i don’t even know…
对我的老板们撒谎
Lied to my bosses…
在工作地点制♥造♥了假警报
Pulled a false alarm at work…
发现我是欺骗慈善团体的其中一员
Discovered i’m a party to defrauding a charity.
现在我又坐在这里
And now i’m sitting here…
企图伪造一份财产继承权
Seriously contemplating forging a power of appointment.
嗨 先生! 先生 把你的手伸出来
Hey, mister! mister, hold out your hand.
什么? 把你的手伸出来
What? hold out your hand.
你有多少只手?
How many hands you got?
两只
Two.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 上帝 这是那份文件
Oh, god. it’s the file.
靠!
Shit!
等等 不 看 这是 这不是那份财产继承权
Wait. no, look, it’s it’s not the power of appointment.
这是一份出庭的通知 那小孩在哪里?
It’s a notice to appear in court. where’s the kid?
看这个
Look at this.
这是个电♥话♥号♥码
It’s a phone number.
和你在一起的是谁? 是你做的吗?
Who’s that you’re with? is that your business?
她是你的秘书吗? 不 她是一位律师
Is she your secretary? no, she’s a lawyer.
不是你妻子? 不是
Not your wife? no.
离开事故现场的家伙
Guy ieaves the scene of an accident.
欺骗他妻子的家伙 我能取回我的文件吗?
Guy cheats on his wife. can i have my file back, please?
我要花上半个小时去我的开户银行
It’ll take me half an hour to get to my bank.
如果我的信用在我到那的时候还没有恢复 我就毁了那份文件
If my credit’s not on by the timei get there, i d
说定了 Okay
That’s the deal. okay.
明白了 Okay
Understood. okay.
相当快啊 嗯? 太好了
That was pretty fast, huh? it was great.
听着 我要你尽快恢复黑掉的他的信用
Listen, i need you to turn it backon as fast as yo’t tell me that.
太精彩了 不是吗? 要2个小时!
Amazing, wasn’t it? two hours!
2个小时! 是的 非常棒
Two hours! yes, it was great.
但这太糟糕了 我要你马上就把它给恢复了
It was terrifllc. i need you to turn it back on right now.
三十分钟 okay? 你能做到吗?
Thirty minutes, okay? can you do that?
那就有点难了
That’s a llttie harder.
求你了 不要和我说那些
Please, man. don’t tell me that.
求你了 做做好事 现在就为我做做好事吧
Please, do something. do something for me here.
伙计 你必须做些什么了
You gotta do something, man.
我会尽力的
I’ll do my best.
嗨 Babe 你怎么样了? 我要见你
Hey, ba be, how’s it going? i need to see you.
这个 现在不是 一个恰当的时候
Well, it’s not a a great time right now.
我要马上见你 出什么事了吗?
I need to see you right now. is something wrong?
我只是要见你 十分钟后在Refugio见
I just need to see you. meet me at refugio’s in ten minutes.
我到时会到的 不要迟到了
I’ll be right there. don’t be iate.
Okay 好的 Okay 亲爱的 谢谢
Okay, fllne. okay, honey, thanks.
没问题
All right.
我必须 我必须走了
I gotta i gotta go.
Okay? 我过会见你
Okay? i’ll see you in a bit.
你要告诉说我的信用没有了 我不能得到那笔已核准的贷款了
You’re gonna tell me my credit’s offand i can’t get t
是的 查查看
Right. check it.
嗯 就在这里
Well, right here.
嗯 奇怪了 你是对的 你的信用又有了
Well, that was strange. you’re right. your credit’s back on.
然后?
So?
哦 这真是奇怪了
Oh, this is so weird.
在那里的 我想我看见过的
There you go. that’s what i thought. i knew i saw that.
我知道
I knew it.
我不能帮你 你说这话什么意思?
I can’t help you. what do you mean?
你刚才看见的 还有点问题
You just saw. there’s still a problem.
不 不 不 现在全搞定了
No, no, no. it’s all taken care of.
问题都解决了 看看电脑
It’s all been solved. look in the computer.
上面说你已经破产了
It says you’re bankrupt.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
如果这是错误的话
If it is a mistake…
清掉记录是不会超过三个月的
Then clearing it up shouldn’t take more than three months.
Ron 我今天和某个人产生了点纠纷
Ron, i’ve been having a bit of a tussle today with someone.
是谁并不重要 但是重要的是
It doesn’t matter who. but what does matter…
他闯进入了我的记录
Is that he got into my records.
我不知道是什么做的 这个其实也不重要
I don’t know how, and that doesn’t matter either.
这是事实 但是 你已经看见他所做的了
It’s true, but you’ve seen what he did.
他就像个电脑巫师
He’s got some kind of a computer voodoo.
我不知道 但是他做了 不是吗?
I don’t know, but he’s got it, doesn’t he?
肯定有人给你制♥造♥麻烦了
Someone sure caused you some trou ble.
我需要这笔贷款 Ron
I need this loan, ron.
我的生活需要它
I need it for my life.
现在 在昨天和今天之间什么事也没有发生
Now, nothing has changed between yesterday and today.
我仍然是同一个人 昨天我还没有破产
I’m still the same guy. i wasn’t bankrupt yesterday…
今天我也没有破产!
And i’m not bankrupt today!
对不起 Gipson先生
I’m sorry, mr. gipson.
电脑说你破产了
The computer says you are.
现在它不会说了!
Now it doesn’t!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
出什么事了?
What’s wrong?
你知道我父亲有个20多年的情妇吗?
Did you know that my father had a mistress for 20 years?
不要撒谎
Don’t lie.
我不知道已经有20年了
I didn’t know it was 20 years.
我母亲知道了
My mother knew about it.
为什么她不离开他?
Why didn’t she leave him?
因为她非常爱他
Because she loved him so much.
她应该离开这个虚伪的 欺骗她的男人?
She decided it’d be hypocritical toleave a man for chon of the law?
但她又非常享受这种奢华的生活
When the expensive life she enjoyed so much…
这种生活是由一个骗她的男人支付的
Was paid for by a man whose job wasbased on findingfor example..
这是你的法律观点?
Is that your opinion of the law?
你认为法律是什么 Gav
What do you think the law is, gav…
在这个级别的比赛中 我超过了我父亲
At this level of the game, at myfather’s level for example..
在这个级别的比赛中
At your level of the game?
这是个大♥麻♥烦 Gavin
It is a big, vicious rumble, gavin.
建立这个律师事务所
The peopie who founded this law firm…
和维持它的人
And the people who sustain it…
都知道怎么玩这个游戏
Understand the way the world works.
如果你想继续过现在的这种生活方式
If you wanna continue to live the way we’ve been living
你不得不去偷
You have to steal.
我可以嫁给一个诚实的男人
I could’ve married an honest man.
我可以和一个说中世纪英语的教授
I could’ve lived with a professor of…
一起生活 比如
Middle english, for example…
如果他是一个有道德的 在普林斯顿大学有职位的人
If he was a morai man and had tenure at princeton.
但我没有
But i didn’t.
我嫁给了一个华尔街的律师
I married a wall street lawyer.
这意味着我嫁个了世界上的任何一个人
Which means i married someone who lives in a world…
这个世界就是当一个人被逼到绝境时 他就会不顾一切
Where when a man comes to the edgeof things, he hp you, gavin.
的去做些事让自己生活下去
To staying there and living there.
你能住在那儿吗 Gavin?
Can you live there, gavin?
你能和我住在那里吗?
Can you live there with me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!