你知道上面是什么意思吗?
Do you know what it means?
Michelle 我必须和你谈谈
Michelle, i gotta talk to you.
过一会 你做什么
Just a second. what the hell
看看这个!
Read this!
这是那份文件上的内容 他还有那份文件
It’s from the file. he’s got the file.
帮帮我
Help me.
我要一杯
Can i have a…
波旁酒 不加水 好的
Bourbon, straight up? sure.
能加个橘子花边吗?
Can i have a twist, please?
我不是这里的合伙人
I’m not a partner here.
那事实际上我用不着烦心
That actually doesn’t bother me.
合伙人必须把生意介绍进来 我只须做我的工作
Partners have to bring in business. i just gotta do my job.
如果我不喜欢这里了 我可以离开
If i don’t like it here, i can leave.
你不喜欢什么了? 看着你变成他们中的一员
What’s not to like? watching you become one of them.
我一直认为你在说服一个 老人签署财产继承权
I always thought you were cutting a pretty big corner…
从而在事业上走捷径
By convincing a dying old manto sign a power n said that…
不是这回事 你不是那样吗?
It wasn’t like that. are you sure it wasn’t like that?
当然
Of course i’m sure.
怎么了?
What?
我去看望他的时候 他的状态很差
He was in pretty bad shape when i went to see him.
我的意思是 这是 也许他没有
I mean, it was may be he didn’t
也许?
May be?
也许他没有完全理解 没有完全理解?
May be he didn’t understand exactly.
他没有完全理解他签署的东西
He didn’t know exactly what he was signing.
Walter和Steven说
Walter and steven said that…
Simon对他的朋友们过于信任了 还有
Simon put too much faith in his friends, and…
董事会等于装在自己口袋里了 如果我们能掌控和管理那笔钱的话
The board was in his pocket, and itwas better for t
那样也许对基金会更好
If we could just help control and manage the money.
Delano说的?
Delano said that?
听起来好像不怎么合乎情理? 那意味着什么?
Doesn’t that sound reasonable? what’s that supposed to mean?
那意味着如果没有了那份文件
That means that without this file…
你将会比你岳父大人 和他的合伙人有更多的麻烦
You’ll be in more trouble thanyour fatherinlaw
你是公♥证♥律师
You’re the attorney of record.
你会为此去坐牢的
You could actually go to jail for this.
你需要那份文件
You need that file.
我该怎么做?
What am i gonna do?
从那个人入手
There’s this guy.
他能解决那些
He helps out with things that need…
需要解决的事
Helping out.
比如?
Like what?
比如 比如
Like things. like…
在人们没有必要去做某事的时候
Getting people to do things you want them to do…
你让他们去做你要他们做的事情
When they don’t necessarily want to do them.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我需要帮助
I need help.
你真的相信在Simon Dunne虚弱的都无法读
Did you really believe that it served simon dunne…
那些文件的时候 他会签署文件吗?
To sign those papers when he was too weak to read them?
是的 其他方式我就做不到了
I wouldn’t have done it otherwise. yes.
是的 我做了 你想做正确的吗?
Yes, i did. do you want what’s right?
当然了
Of course i do.
正确是你应该为你的职业 你的妻子
And what’s right is your job, your wife…
你的生活着想
Your life?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
不要走开
Don’t go anywhere.
嗨 你去哪里? 我出去一下
Hey, where are you going? i’m going out.
我在一个酒吧里
I’m in a bar.
你要陪吗?
You want company?
那香槟情结给了你后遗症
That champagne feeling gave you a hangover.
你喝酒了吗?
Are you drinking?
今天法庭的事怎么样了?
What happened in court today?
我在一个酒吧里 这能告诉你什么?
I’m in a bar. what’s that tell you?
这告诉我你现在非常生气 这种怒火
It tells me that you’re really angry, and that anger…
驱使你去了你本不该去的地方
Has gotten you into the one placein the worid yoyou mr. finch?
振作点 离开那个酒吧
Come on. leave that bar.
振作点 离开那个酒吧
Come on. leave the bar.
对不起
I’m sorry.
要杯Coke酒?
Can i have a coke, please?
快进来
Come on in.
喂 你告诉Roberta
Look, you tell roberta…
我要在午餐前加一个甜饼
That i said one cookie before lunch is okay.
做好点
Get better.
Banek先生 你是Finch先生吗?
Mr. banek. are you mr. finch?
你好 你好
How are you? how are you doing?
你看上去很紧张 是的 有点
You look nervous. yeah, a little bit.
不必紧张 请坐
Don’t be. have a seat.
你最欣赏的是谁?
Who’s your god?
现在还是在名人堂? 任何时候
Now, or hall of fame? whenever.
哦 我想就是那个拍大众汽车广♥告♥的家伙
Well, i’d say it’s the guy who did the volkswagen ad.
是说一个警♥察♥给个缩在甲壳虫里 的家伙开超速罚单的广♥告♥
The one where the cop is giving thespeeding ticket tle back, you know
够经典
Classic.Doyle gipson.
他不该告诉你他在保险业做的
Shouldn’t have told you he was in insurance.
这样找太容易了 我告诉我的客户
Makes it too easy. i tell my clients…
“不要告诉任何人关于自己的任何事”
“never tell anyone anything a bout yourself.”
搞定 这就是他的州保险执照
Yeah. here’s his state insurance license.
还搞到了他的社会保险号♥
And that gives me his social security number…
这就能提供所有的信息了
Which gives me everything.
你♥他♥妈♥的不知道 我知道
You don’t fucking know. i do know.
就是那个还带个小鬼的 小鬼 是的
It’s the one with the little kids. the little kids, yeah.
嗯 他无所事事
He’s sittin’ around, you know.
我不知道该怎么形容 就像一个印度小鬼?
I don’t know what he is. like, an indian kid?
可爱的 黑黑的小鬼 就像 “我是泰格伍兹”
Cute little black kid. like, “i’m tiger woods.”
“我是泰格伍兹”
“i’m tiger woods.”
你出了个小车祸 而另外那个家伙发了疯一样
You had a fender bender, and the other guy’s going postal.
这不该是做事的方式 我不想杀死任何人 你懂吗?
That’s not the way to do things. idon’t wanna kill and of thing before
我只是
I’ve just…
以前从来没有做过此类事
Never done this kind of thing before.
这是什么事?
What kind of thing is that?
我只是想取回我的文件
I just want my file back, you know.
你能取回你的文件的
You’ll get your file back.
怎么做 详细点?
How, exactly?
这就像那个当狗瞎叫的时候
It’s like the dog collar thatgives a little e
能产生电击的狗脖套
When the dog barks.
你不必去杀了这条狗 你只是要狗安静下来
You don’t kill the dog. you justwant the dog tou
我们现在要折磨一个动物? 我说
Now we’re torturing an animal? i mean
万事俱备 我可以动手了吗?
We’re all set. may i?
还有其他方法来
Is there any other way to
嗯 当然有
Well, sure.
打电♥话♥给他 对他友善点
Call him up and just be nice to him.
算了 动手吧
All right, do it.
你们是拍广♥告♥的吗? 是的 你也是?
Are you guys in advertising? yeah. you too?
不 但是
No. but
我希望你们不要介意 但是我被你们谈话的内容吸引了
I hope you don’t mind, but i wasintrigued by you
我听出你们是拍广♥告♥的
I just thought you were in advertising.
我想给你们个我的关于”泰格伍茲广♥告♥”的梦幻版本 好吗?
I wanna give you my dream versionof a tiger woods
洗耳恭听 说吧
By all means. go ahead.
在一个高尔夫球场上有个黑人
There’s this black guy on a golf course.
所有的人都把他当成球童使唤
And all these people are tryingto get him to ca
但是他并不是球童
But he’s not a caddy.
他只是想要玩一轮高尔夫
He’s just a guy trying to play a round of golf.
其他人给了他一张五美元的钞票
Then these guys give him a fivedollar bill…
然后要他去俱乐部给他们拿些雪茄和啤酒
And tell him to go to the clubhouseand get ’em ciga
他拒绝了 回家了
So off he goes, home…
回到他的妻子和小儿子身边
To his wife and little son…
他正教他儿子打高尔夫
Who he teaches to piay goif.
我们看到其他的孩子们在玩跳房♥子
We see all the other little boys playing hopscotch…
然而小伍兹却在球洞区苦练
While little tiger practices on the putting green.
我们看到其他的孩子们在吃冰淇淋
We see all the other kids eating ice cream…
然而小泰格在雨中练习长传球
While tiger practices hitting long balls in the rain…
他的父亲也在给他做演示
While his father shows him how.
然后声音渐强
And we fade up…