对不起 队长 但是他又来了
Who? That Reverend Briegleb.
谁? 那位Briegleb牧师
He’s asking about Christine Collins.
他在询问关于Christine Collins的事
Well, you tell that son of a bitch
那么你告诉那个狗日的
to get the hell off of police property,
滚出警察局
or I’ll have him arrested for disturbing the peace.
否则我就以妨碍公务逮捕他
I tried. He said he won’t leave, him or his friends.
我试过 他说他不会走的 他的朋友们也不会
What?
什么?
Oh, what the hell!
哦 真他妈的!
Jesus!
老天!
Oh, Jesus jumped down.
哦 我要跳楼了
YBARRA: Captain?
队长?
Ybarra? Yeah.
Ybarra? 在
Listen to me. You’re to do nothing except get back here.
听着 你什么也别做了 马上回来
Sir, departmental policy requires that
长官 部门政策规定
all allegations of homicide have to be investigated.
杀人犯的所有陈述都必须被调查
These are kids, for Christ sake.
这些可是孩子啊 看在老天的份上
Departmental policy is what I say it is.
部门政策就是我说什么 就是什么
Now, I’m ordering you to get your ass back here with that kid, you got that?
现在 我命令你带着那小孩快给老子回来 你明白吗?
You don’t talk to anybody and you bring me that kid. You got it?
你不要和任何人交谈 带上那小孩 明白?
Nobody!
不要和任何人说!
Captain Jones. Boys.
Jones队长 大家好
What the hell have you done with Christine Collins?
你到底对Christine Collins做了些什么?
And don’t try and lie your way out of it,
别想靠撒谎摆脱窘境
because several of her neighbors saw her being driven away in a police car.
因为她的几个邻居都看见她被警车带走了
Mrs. Collins has been placed in protective custody
Collins夫人被保护性拘留了
following a mental breakdown.
她有心理障碍
A what?
有什么?
She’s getting the best treatment available.
她正在接受所能得到的最好治疗
And that will be all.
而这就是事情的全部
NURSE: Next.
下一个
Go on. Move up. For what?
跟上 走 这是干吗?
Medication.
药物治疗
Medication for what? The kind that’s good for you.
治疗什么? 对你有好处的治疗
Help you relax.
帮助你放松
Well, I don’t want to relax. Come on.
那我不要放松 来吧
I’m not gonna take something… We can force feed you
我不要喝这些 我们可以强迫喂你喝
if that’s what you want. I don’t know what it is!
如果你想那样的话 我不知道这是什么!
I don’t know what it is. Dr. Steele? Take it. Orderly.
我不知道它是什么 Steele医生? 拿着 按顺序
Dr. Steele?
Steele医生?
I understand. Come on.
我明白 来吧
NURSE: Ladies, keep moving. Come on.
女士们 继续走 跟上
I don’t wanna take anything that I don’t know what it is.
我不想吃任何我都不知道是什么的东西
There’s nothing wrong with me that I need medication.
我根本没问题 不需要药物治疗
There’s nothing wrong with you.
你根本没问题
No, there’s nothing wrong. No.
是 没问题 没有
You’re fine. Yes, I am.
你很好 是的 我是
Well, then you shouldn’t have any trouble signing this.
那么 你在这个上面签名应该也没问题
By signing it, you certify that you were wrong
签了字 你就证明你是错的
when you stated the boy returned to you by the police was not your son.
关于你说警局归还给你的 那个男孩不是你儿子
It further stipulates that the police were right
里面进一步讲明了警方
in sending you here for observation and it absolves them
送你到这儿接受观察是对的 并且警方不承担任何责任
of all responsibility. Sign it.
签吧
I won’t sign that.
我不要签
I won’t sign that.
我不签
Well, then your condition is not improved.
那你的病情就没有好转
Sign it, and you can be out of here first thing tomorrow morning.
签了它 你就能在明早第一时间离开这里
But I wasn’t wrong.
但是我没错
He’s not my son. My son is still missing.
他不是我儿子 我的亲生骨肉仍杳无音信
Mrs. Collins, you’re becoming agitated.
Collins夫人 你情绪很激动
Yes, I’m, yes… I’m not signing that, because he’s not my son!
是的 我 是 我不要签字 因为他不是我儿子!
Orderly!
护理员!
He’s not my son! Orderly!
他不是我儿子! 护理员!
My son is missing!
我儿子失踪了!
The patient is becoming hysterical! No! My son is missing!
这位病人情绪异常激动! 不! 我儿子失踪了!
See to it she is sedated properly.
照顾一下 她真的需要镇静
Get her out of here. No! No! No!
带她出去 不! 不! 不!
Next! No!
下一个! 不!
No, no! NURSE: Orderly, hold on.
不 不! 护理员 抓住她
Stop it!
住手!
No! Open your mouth. Open, open your mouth.
不! 张开你的嘴 张开 张开嘴
ORDERLY: Easy! NURSE: You got her?
放松! 抓紧她了?
God! Swallow it.
老天! 咽下去
Stop it!
住手!
Move back.
后退
You! ORDERLY: Get her out of here!
你! 带她离开这儿!
ORDERLY: Come on, you got her?
来吧 你抓住她了?
Stay out of this! This is none of your business! This is police business!
别管这事! 这与你无关! 这是警方的事!
All of you! You’ll stay out of it if you know what’s good for you!
所有人听好! 脑子清楚的 就别掺合进来
You’d think you were in enough trouble with the law already,
你觉得做个婊子 法律找你的麻烦还不够多
being a whore, wouldn’t you?
是吧?
Attacking a staff member. Room 18.
攻击职员 18号房间
No, no! Stop it! No!
不 不! 住手! 不!
No! No!
不! 不!
CAROL: No! Stop it!
不! 住手!
Come on, kid.
出来吧 孩子
MAN: I don’t know. I’m not sure. I think so. He was pretty close.
我不知道 不确定 我想应该是 他离的非常近
Excuse me.
打扰一下
It’s all right, I can take it from here. But I got…
这样吧 这儿由我来吧 但是我有
We need him for questioning.
我们有问题要问他
MAN: Like I said, it was dark.
正如我说 天是黑的
Thanks. Come on.
多谢 来吧
Brady, Ross.
Brady Ross
You’ve just been requisitioned for backup. I’ll explain on the way.
你们俩被征用做助手 路上跟你们解释
BRADY: Yes, sir.
好的 长官
NURSE: I’m not sure. She said she’d had the croup before. This could be pneumonia.
我不清楚 她说之前得过义膜性喉炎 这次也许是肺炎
NURSE 1: I keep telling her that, and she doesn’t want to.
我一直都这么对她说的 但她不想要
NURSE 2: You have to insist.
你只能坚持了
You shouldn’t have done that.
你不应该那么做
PATIENT: Please, let me out! ORDERLY: Get in there!
求求你们 让我出去! 快过来!
Wanted to.
应该的
Felt good.
感觉很棒
PATIENT: Let me out! No! Please! No! ORDERLY: You got her?
让我出去! 不! 求你们! 不! 你抓紧她了?
I lost two babies to back alley doctors.
我两次被江湖医生整流产
No choice.
没办法
Never had the chance to fight for them.
从来没机会反抗
You do.
你要反抗
Don’t stop.
不要停止
I won’t.
我不会的
Fuck them and the horse they rode in on.
操他们和他们的马子
That’s not exactly language for a lady.
这种语言对女士不合适
Hell.
管他的
There are times that’s exactly the right language to use.
这个时候用这种语言正合适
Yeah?
是吗?
When you’ve got nothing left to lose.
当你一无所有的时候
You’re not supposed to be here!
你不该到这个地方!
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯 嗯
Stay there. Check the house. Check the barn.
就在这儿 检查那个房子 检查仓房
It’s all clear.
一切正常
DETECTIVE: Clear here.
这儿也正常
Bring me that shovel.
给我那个铲子
YBARRA: All right. Let’s go.
好了 来吧
Come on.
过来
You’re gonna show me.
你要证明给我看
Come on. Show me.
来 证明给我
This it?
这儿吗?
You sure?
你确定?
Yeah.

Dig.

You put them in the ground, you can take them out of the ground.
你把他们埋起来 你也能把他们挖出来
Go on. Dig.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!