The day Corinne and I got married, at the altar, you told me you were in love with her.
你是谁 中情局的 -你否认吗
What are you, ClA? -Do you deny it?
不
No.
菲利普
Philip…
菲利普
Oh, Philip!
我只是个傻乎乎的新闻工作者
Now, look, I’m just a dumb newspaperman.
我相信周日过后是周一 春天过后是夏天
I believe Monday follows Sunday, I believe that summer follows spring.
我相信上帝和政♥治♥透明
I believe in God and glasnost
我相信的是能触碰到的东西
I believe in things you can touch.
我这一生中
In my whole life,
还从没见过
I have never met
比你更阴险或更聪明的无赖
a more devious or clever scoundrel.
滚 在我把你扔出去之前
Now get out of here before I throw you out!
菲利普
Philip
菲利普 菲利普
Philip! Philip!
你为什么要这么做
What did you do that for?!
他一副要杀了我的样子
He was trying to kill me!
他年龄比你大一倍 身材全走样了 又是心脏病高发的年纪
He’s twice your age and in his heart attack years.
你可能会杀了他的 -他只是昏了过去
You could have killed him! -He’s just passed out.
你怎么能
How could you?!
你是站在谁那边的
Whose side are you on, anyway?
当然是你啊 但是没有菲利普我是撑不过这23年的
Yours! But I could never have made it through the last 23 years without Philip.
他睡得跟小孩一样熟 我们能 -不
He’s sleeping like a baby. Can’t we…? -No!
我的年龄足以当你母亲了 回你的房♥间 亚历克斯
I am old enough to be your mother. Now go to your room, Alex!
回我的房♥间
Go to my room.
菲利普
Oh, Philip!
亲爱的菲利普
Dear Philip!
如果你出了什么事 我
If anything ever happened to you, I…
我肯定是疯了
I must have been out of my mind
原谅我 亲爱的
Forgive me my darling
我会在午夜时过去
I’ll be there at midnight
来吧 睡美人
Come on, Sleeping Beauty.
天呐
Oh, God! Oh…
脱掉鞋
Shoes off…
什
Wha…?
路易
Oh, Louie!
“路易”
“Louie”
菲利普 你怎么在这
Philip?! What are you doing here?
我也不清楚
I’m not sure.
不管刚才发生了什么 -是奇迹
Whatever just happened was… -A miracle.
我们差点 我们可能会
We almost… We could have…
我们还可以继续 -我要走了
We still can. -I have to go!
晚安 -不 我不会让你离开
Good night. -No! No, I’m not gonna let you go.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
我想知道拥有自己心爱的女人
I’m finding out once and for all what it feels like to hold the woman I love,
拥有自己一辈子爱着的的女人
have always loved,
是什么感觉
and will always love, till the day I die.
我爱你 科琳娜
I love you, Corinne.
你为什么从来不告诉我
Why didn’t you ever tell me?
怎么告诉你 -这么多年
How could I? -All these years,
路易一直夹在我们中间
Louie was always there with us.
每时每刻
Every moment.
在你心里
In your heart.
在我心里
In my heart.
在空气里
In the air.
但是我现在感觉不到他
But I don’t feel him here now.
不是吧
No.
妈妈
Mother?
米兰达
Miranda
米兰达
Miranda…
早上好 -我不敢相信
Morning. -I don’t believe this!
太神奇了 太好了
This is amazing! This is wonderful.
我得走了
I have to go.
记得汇报细节
I want details.
祝贺你 亚历克斯去哪了
Congratulations! What happened to Alex?
米兰达 嘘
Miranda! Psst!
米兰达
Miranda
你好
Hi.
全体起立
All rise!
本院现在开庭
This court is now in session,
本案由尊敬的哈里森·芬威克法官审理
the Honourable Judge Harrison Fenwick presiding.
早上好
Morning.
请坐
Please be seated.
请书♥记♥官调出案件 -法官大人
The clerk will call the case. -Your Honour,
美国政♥府♥对劳伦斯·加伯的诉讼
the case of the United States versus Lawrence Garber.
如果没有这项证据 对托尼·博尼诺的指控就没戏了
Without that evidence the counts against Tony Bonino are out the window
博尼诺是有组织犯罪活动中最狡猾最有权势的一员
Bonino is one of the most cunning and powerful individuals in organised crime
我请求上前一步说话 法官大人 -亚历克斯
Request permission to approach -Alex…!
我知道你和安东尼·波尼诺的事
I know about you and Anthony Bonino.
没关系
It’s all right.
退下去
Step aside.
你还在受贿吗
So, still on the take?
年轻人 我不认识你 也不知道你想要什么
Young man, I don’t know who you are or what you want,
不过你犯了一个严重的错误
but you’re making a grave mistake.
我建议你转身离开 一句话也别说
Now, I suggest that you turn around and walk out of here without saying another word,
不然你会有大♥麻♥烦
or you’re going to find yourself in big trouble.
我曾经崇拜过你 你个王八蛋 你居然释放了博尼诺
I worshipped you, you son of a bitch. You let Bonino walk!
马歇尔 把他拉下去
Marshall, step him back!
他隐瞒了对托尼·博尼诺不利的证据
He suppressed evidence against Tony Bonino, and…
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
那本来能判他终生监禁 196♥4♥年5月18日
..it would have put him behind bars for life! It was May 18th of 196♥4♥.
那真是路易 是吧 -在那个 见鬼的
It is Louie, isn’t it? -And, and… shit!
罗斯福岛 -罗斯福岛
Roosevelt lsland! -Roosevelt lsland!
我的相机 我死的那天
My camera! The day I died!
休庭到1点
The court recesses until 1 o’clock!
相机 把相机拿来 科琳娜 -放了他
The camera. Get the camera, Corinne! -Let him go!
亚历克斯
Alex
亚历克斯
Alex…
上帝啊
Oh, God!
并不是我不爱你了
It’s not that I don’t love you.
我爱你 一直都是
I do. I always will.
但是
But…
人是在变的
people change.
不会像你变化这么大 不过
Not as much as you, generally, but
我们都变了
we’ve both changed.
你不再是我的丈夫
You’re just not my husband any more.
昨晚我发现了关于自己的一个事实 如果不是因为你
Last night I found out something about myself that I never would have known if it…
我还不会知道
wasn’t for you.
我爱菲利普
That I love Philip.
我真心希望某一天你能原谅我
And I only hope with my whole heart that some day you’ll forgive me.
原谅我们
Forgive us
亲爱的 能听见我的话吗
Oh, darling, can you hear anything I’m saying?
抱歉 女士 现在是他的注射时间
Excuse me, ma’am. It’s time for his injection.
这小玩意早就该注射给你了
Just a little something you should have had a long time ago.
现在可感觉好多了
I feel better now!
我这是在哪里
Where the hell am I?
在医院 和我们一起
In the hospital. With us.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是杰弗里斯夫人 米兰达的妈妈
You’re Mrs Jeffries. You’re Miranda’s mother.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
嘿 朋友
Hey, pal.
你可把我们吓得不轻
You gave us quite a scare.
头感觉怎么样
How’s your head?
还在运转 我觉得是
Still on. I think.
米兰达
Miranda
嗨
Hi.
你一点都记不起来了么
You don’t remember any of it?
不
No.
我记得的最近一件事是菲利普邀我去你们家吃晚饭
The last thing I remember is Philip inviting me to your house for dinner.
我们正在从冰箱里拿玉米
And you and I… getting the corn out of the refrigerator.
之后就变得有点