Pool or trust fund?! We can get you there in three months.
我等不了那么久
I can’t wait!
你真的很着急啊 好吧
You’re really in a hurry, huh? OK…
克利夫兰 这是我能找到的离华盛顿最近的地方了
Cleveland. It’s the closest I’ve got to Washington.
那里有位玛琳·芬奇女士就要生产了
There’s a woman about to deliver there, Marlene Finch.
好 -她丈夫叫罗杰斯 是个互助会成员
Fine! -Her husband’s name is Roger, who’s an Elk.
他有一家干洗 -就他了
He owns a dry-cl… -I’ll take it!
好的 她就要分娩了 你最好快点
Oh, OK. She’s going into labour! You’d better hurry.
我们怎么才能认出彼此
How will we recognise each other?
别担心 快去吧
Don’t worry. Go, go, go!
哇哦 等等
Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute!
我给忘了 你得打♥针♥
I forgot! Your shot!
你得 你需要 我
You go to… You need… I…
奥马尔 怎么了
Omar? What happened?
他跑了 -他跑了
He had to run. -He had to run?
然后呢 奥马尔 然后呢
And? And what, Omar? And what?
而你忘了给他洗去记忆
And you… forgot to give him his inoculation?
他不能就这么去投胎过一生
He can’t go through life without that.
萨利 拜托
Sally, please…
要是他还记得怎么办
What if he remembers?
这情况可不妙
This is a pretty situation!
所以你认为在耶鲁大学及耶鲁法学院中
So you just assumed that nobody at Yale University
没人会在过去的三个月里
or Yale Law School had any interest
有兴趣借阅这六本书吗
in checking out these six books in the last three months?
不是的 我只是
No, I just…
你会成为个很好的律师的
You are going to make some lawyer!
你得交87美元25美分罚款
You owe eighty-seven dollars and twenty-five cents.
87.25 能刷信♥用♥卡♥吗
87.25. Can I put that on a credit card?
这里不是商店
This isn’t a boutique.
只收现金 不然我们要扣你学分
Cash only, or we’ll hold up your grades.
我没带那么多现金
I don’t have enough cash.
我 我得马上回家 我的车还在等我
I’m… I’m going home right now and my ride’s waiting for me.
翰迪女士 特藏室
Mrs Handy? The rare books room.
那些莎士比亚对开本 -嗯 亚历克斯 它们怎么了
The Shakespeare folios. -Yes, Alex. What about them?
有人在瞎摆弄它们
They’re fooling with the folios.
瞎摆弄它们 -还在上面乱涂改
Fooling with the folios? -And fiddling too.
去吧 快去吧 -谢谢你
Go! Go to them! -Yes. Thank you.
这里我来处理
I’ll take over here.
哦 天啊 上帝啊
Oh dear Oh! Good heavens
神啊 她一直这么可怕吗
God, is she always that awful?
你是说我妈么
Mom?
不
No.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只是没带够钱 她又不肯收信♥用♥卡♥
I just didn’t have enough cash, and she wouldn’t take a credit card.
我会被扣学分
And… I can’t get my grades.
我的车还在等我
My ride’s waiting…
什么 怎么回事
What? What?
太糟了
This is bad.
有多糟 -比我想的还糟
How bad? -It’s worse than I thought.
很糟吗 -很糟
How worse? -A lot.
根据记录 这些书从未被合法借出过
According to this, these books were never legally checked out.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
所以我不能因此罚你款
So it means I can’t charge you for them.
你绕过了系统
You beat the system.
真的
Yeah.
我是亚历克斯 -亚历克斯
Alex. -Alex?
米兰达 米兰达
Miranda Miranda.
谢谢 你真是太好了
Thank you. That was really sweet of you.
把这当做毕业礼物吧
Consider it a graduation present.
我还没毕业 -我要毕业了 就在明天
I’m not graduating. -I am. Tomorrow.
是吗 恭喜你
Oh, yeah? Congratulations.
我得走了
I got to go.
好
OK.
再见
Bye.
她不是你妈妈吧 对吗 -不是
That wasn’t really your mother, right? -No.
一帆风顺啊 -谢谢 你也是
Have a nice life. -Thanks. You too.
《今日秀》来了 他们在做准备
The Today show is here, they’re setting up.
我们还没搞定 这行不通
We’re not ready! It’s not working.
理查德冷静 这只是暴雨将来的恐慌
Richard, calm down! It’s just the panic before the storm.
科琳娜 埃莉诺·罗斯福的假发不见了
Corinne, Eleanor Roosevelt’s wig is missing.
什么 肯定在的 我们会找到的
What?! It’s got to be here. I’m sure we’ll find it.
也许可以用玛米·艾森豪威尔的假发代替 -不行 她是共和党的
Mamie Eisenhower’s hair might work. -Wrong party. She’s a Republican.
检查过维修部吗 -没呢 我这就去
Have you checked Maintenance Department? -No. I’m on my way.
路过《今日秀》片场的时候
Oh! When you go by the Today show set,
看看韦拉德·斯考特戴得什么
casually see what Willard Scott has on his head.
科琳娜 你的电♥话♥ -说我不在
Excuse me. Corinne, telephone. -I’m not here.
你女儿的 -哦 我在了
It’s your daughter. -Oh! I’m here.
你好 亲爱的 -嗨 妈妈
Hello, honey! -Hi Mom
你在哪
Where are you?
我在新泽西收费路口
I’m on the New Jersey turnpike.
我有点迟了 不过我会回家吃晚饭
I’m running a little late. I’ll be home for dinner.
太棒了 你一个人吗 还是带了那个缺根弦的家伙
Great! Are you alone, or are you bringing the missing link with you?
妈 我们几个月前分手了
Mom, we broke up months ago.
我从没觉得他合适你
Well, I never thought he was right for you.
我知道 我得走了
I know. OK. I have to go.
小心点 甜心 拜拜
Be careful, sweetheart. Bye-bye.
你是对的 在维修部找到了 -很好
You were right! Maintenance had it. -Great.
看看我发现了什么 -什么
And look what I found. -What?
杰奎琳·肯尼迪的耳环
Jackie Kennedy’s earrings!
它们和恐龙牙齿放在一起
They were with the dinosaur teeth.
我们搬家的存货清单把它们给弄混了
inventory got ’em mixed up when we switched buildings.
科琳娜 你才应该是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Corinne, you should have been a first lady.
我曾经是
I was, once.
我能走了吗
Corinne, can I go?
当然 明早6点见
Sure. I’ll see you tomorrow morning at six.
6点 这只是展出开幕 又不是奶牛厂
Six? This is the opening of an exhibit, not… a dairy farm.
你说得对 那6点半见
You’re right. I’ll see you at six thirty.
6点半
Six thirty.
再见 乔·约翰 -杰弗里斯夫人
Good night, Joe. See you, John. -Ms Jeffries.
嗨 帅哥
Hi, handsome.
我又做那些梦了 关于路易的春梦
I’m having those dreams again. The X-rated ones with Louie.
贝利医生 你会吃惊的 -还有呢 你感觉怎么样
Dr Bailey, you’d be shocked. -What else? How have you been feeling?
棒极了 周六是路易的生日
Fantastic. It was Louie’s birthday on Saturday.
我烤了个樱桃蛋糕给他
I baked him a cake with little cherries in it.
你答应过不再给路易做吃的
I thought we agreed that you were going to stop cooking for Louie.
那是他的生日
It was his birthday.
给他做吃的让我开心
It makes me happy to feed him.
埃及人也为亡灵做饭
The Egyptians fed their dead.
不会一直做到他们死后23年
Not after 23 years.
你最初来找我时跟我说
Now, when you first came to me
要放下对路易的羁绊
you told me that you wanted to free yourself from your attachment to Louie.
你想要继续生活 重新体验爱情
That you wanted to move on, that you wanted to experience love again.
我们都明白这就意味着
And we agreed that that meant
你得和活人
a fruitful relationship with a man
发展一段有成效的恋情
who has a body.
现在 你能做到吗 科琳娜
Now, can you do that much, Corinne?
你能忍♥住别做那些
Can you refrain from these activities that, uh
让你的幻想停不下来的事吗
perpetuate your fantasy?
我会试试
I’ll try.
这是你最爱的薄荷饼 晚安
Here’s your favourite -Peppermint Patty. Good night!
它跃出水面像海鸥一样冲着天空鸣叫
He raised a gull-like cry in the air
它喷气了
Thar she blows!
它喷气了
Thar she blows!
它身体浮出水面的部分像座小雪山
A hump like a snow hill!
那是莫比敌大白鲸
It is Moby Dick!
♪ 我曾以为人生会更美好♪
♪ My life was so much better ♪
♪ 在我与你分别的那天♪
♪ On that day I said goodbye ♪
♪ 我告诉自己我自♥由♥了♪
♪ And I tell myself I’m free ♪
♪ 但我只是在自我欺骗♪
♪ But I’m only fooling me ♪
♪ 因为不论我做什么♪
♪ Cos no matter what I do ♪
♪ 我都无法忘怀你♪