Mister bar–
你想点什么?
What are you trying to get?
那个山寨布莱德利库柏是谁?
Who is the discount Bradley Cooper?
他请我和丽兹喝伏特加苏打水
He’s getting vodka sodas for me and Lizzie.
你看的戏怎么样?
How was your play?
结束了 然后我们就来这里了
It ended. And then we came here.
自然是这样
Naturally.
我没说谎
I’m not lying.
我不认为你在说谎
I don’t think you are.
调酒师先生 -很好 太好了
Mister bartender. -Good. Great.
(梅西:我们在隔壁酒吧)
怎么了?
What?
我真想戒了
I really want a quit!
那就戒吧
Do it!
不行 我戒了
No, I quit.
今晚谁在照看萝拉?
Who’s with Lola tonight?
我父母
My parents.
你的未婚夫呢? -在芝加哥
Where is your fiancé? -Chicago.
他为什么是你的未婚夫?
Why is he your fiancé?
他为什么是我的未婚夫?
Why is he my fiancé?
是啊 到底是怎么回事 他为什么是你的未婚夫?
Yeah. What’s going on there in terms of, like, why he’s your fiancé?
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
你走路像波浪号♥一样
You walked in a tilde out here.
波浪号♥?
A tilde?
是的 就是 西班牙语字母“n”上的注音符
Yeah, like the Spanish accent over the “n”.
我知道波浪号♥是什么
I know what a tilde is.
我知道怎么旁敲侧击
I know how to soft step.
可我现在不想 我想听听你为什么要结婚
I just don’t want to right now. I want to hear why you’re getting married.
因为我想要承诺
Because I want commitment.
看起来好像不是这样
It doesn’t seem like that.
我知道
I know.
可是我想在成人世界里站住脚跟
But I want to be firmly planted in adult world.
我想抛开一切其他的事情
And I want to– I want everything else to be shut down.
我想建立稳定的家庭
And I want to build something.
他是你的灵魂伴侣吗?
Is he your soul mate?
你相信灵魂伴侣吗? -我相信
Do you believe in soul mates? -Yeah, I do.
我认为 在地球上 我想我们都有很多灵魂伴侣
I think, on the Earth, we all have, like, a ton of soul mates.
我想对于你 也许是一个特殊情况 你只有几个…
I think for you, maybe it’s like a special case where you only have a few…
他们可能真的是你的灵魂伴侣
who, like, could be and really are your soul mates.
但世上的大多数人不是你的灵魂伴侣
But most of the people in the world aren’t your soul mate.
有多少灵魂伴侣?
How many soul mates?
对你来说 有四个
For you, like, four.
四个?
Four?
对 四个灵魂伴侣 -我可能还没遇见一个
Yeah. Four soul mates. -I probably haven’t met any of them.
不 你有 上帝把他们放在你走的路上 所以你们会遇到
No, you have. God puts them, like, on your path so you’ll cross.
你有多少?
How many do you have?
大约一千两百个
Like, 1,200.
你遇见他们了吗?
Have you met any?
是的
Yes.
多米诺
Domino.
天啊 好多血
Oh, my God. That’s a ton of blood.
你为什么想去芝加哥?
Why do you want to go to Chicago?
因为我想要改变和…
Because I want change and…
我觉得我想上大学 芝加哥有更多选择
I think I want to go to college and there are a lot more options in Chicago.
我觉得我的整个人生在那里展开
And I just feel like my whole life is happening there.
你绝对应该上大学 -我就知道你会这么说
You should definitely go to college. -I knew you would say that.
不过你应该在这里上 这样我就能和萝拉一起玩了
But you should go here so Lola and I can hang out
在你忙着学习和写作文的时候
when you’re busy studying and doing your essays.
我那天晚上做了个梦 梦见我在用大学申请应用软件
I had this dream the other night that I was working on the common app.
萝拉也在 我无法集中精力
And Lola was there, and I couldn’t focus.
然后你进来了 你说
And then you came in and you were like,
“你准备好提交申请了吗?” 我就…
“Are you ready to turn it in?” And I just…
惊慌失措
freaked out.
我惊慌失措的原因是我根本还没开始
I was freaking out because I hadn’t even started it.
然后你说…
And then you were like…
“没关系 你有很多时间”
“It’s okay. You have plenty of time.”
我留着斜刘海
And I had side-swept bangs.
你的斜刘海是不是很难看? 所以现在你的眼泪快涌出来了?
Did the side-swept bangs suck? Is that why you’re tearing up right now?
你知道我和萝拉的爸爸结过婚吗?
Do you know I was married to Lola’s dad?
不知道
No.
他离开了
He left.
我想谢谢你对萝拉这么好
I want to thank you for being so kind to Lola.
这是世界上最容易的事
Easiest thing in the world.
我想要你在萝拉的生活中
I want you to be in Lola’s life.
但我不想让你再当我们的临时保姆了
But I don’t want you to babysit for us anymore.
为什么?
Why?
因为我想让你享受你二十几岁的年纪
Because I want you to do your 20s.
我感觉有些事你不想对我说
I feel like there are things that you just, like, don’t say to me.
我看不出你是在压抑想要亲近的愿望
And I can’t tell whether you’re, like, holding back a desire to be close
还是压抑想要疏远的愿望
or a desire to be distant.
在我看来 是压抑想要亲近的愿望
For me, it’s holding back a desire to be close.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你得离开 从那个门出去
You have to go. And you have to go out that door.
该死 他说明天回来
Oh, fuck, he said tomorrow.
多米诺 看着我 -不
Domino, look at me for a second. -No.
是我
It’s just me.

Hey.
你的朋友们怎么样?
How are your friends?
我明天会亲吻玛格
I’m kissing Margs tomorrow.
安德鲁? -很好 太好了
Andrew? -That’s great. That’s awesome.
你能给我讲讲其他课吗?
Can you tell me the other lessons?
不行 现在不行
No. Not right now.
什么?
What?
为什么?
Why?
因为我没有课可讲了
Because I don’t have any lessons.
每次你问我 我都是临时瞎编的
Every time you asked me for a lesson, I just pulled something out of my ass.
我现在不想那么做
And I don’t want to do that right now.
等等 那么你一直在骗我?
Wait. So you’ve been messing with me?
大卫 你现在能不能滚开?我不想说话
David, can you please fuck off right now? I don’t want to talk.
我没有课 我什么都不知道
I don’t have any lessons. I don’t know shit.
我不明白我为什么以为你知道得很多
I guess I don’t know why I thought you know shit.
你连女朋友都没有
You don’t even have a girlfriend.
你现在想挨揍吗?所以你才这么说?
You want to get your ass kicked right now? Is that why you said that?
一点不好笑 -我没想好笑
That’s not funny. -I’m not trying to be funny.
不是只有你会这么刻薄
You’re not the only one who can be mean.
大卫 你不刻薄 你只是很讨厌
You’re not mean, David. You’re just really fucking annoying.
嗨 安德鲁
Hi, Andrew.
你好吗 酷人?嗨 约瑟夫
What’s up, chiller? Hey, Joseph.

Hey.
嘿 你还能拿一件东西吗?
Hey, can you hold another thing right now?
那要看是什么东西了
It depends on what that thing is.
好吧 在这等着 等一下
All right. Wait right there. Hold on.
是什么?
What is it?
是…
It is…
只是一个魔域13阶魔方
You know, just a MoYu 13-by-13.
是送给你的 是你的
It’s for you, it’s yours.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much for this.
你确定你能拿吗?是的 你可以
You sure you can hold it? Yes, you can.
安德鲁 你太客气了
That’s really kind of you, Andrew.
嘿 萝拉 你去坐在那个桌子旁边
Hey, Lola, why don’t you go sit at that table over there
在其他人来之前给我们占个位置
and claim our territory before everybody gets here.
听着 我们还没告诉萝拉
Listen, we haven’t told Lola yet,
不过我们不需要你当临时保姆了
but we’re not gonna need you to babysit anymore.
为什么?
Why?
原因很多
Lots of reasons.
其中之一是我完成了我的庭审
One of them being I finished my trial.
我们和解了
We settled.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
对 所以 我会休息一段时间
Yeah. So, I’m actually gonna be taking some time off.
我们不再需要临时保姆了
We won’t need a sitter anymore.
多米诺在哪?
Where’s Domino right now?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!