–车程的确不好 –对
That drive is pretty bad. – Right.
我不想耽误你的工作
I don’t mean to keep you from getting to work or anything.
我只知道若我不开车过来 我就再也看不到你
I just knew if I didn’t start driving, I wasn’t gonna see you again.
我不想要那样
Didn’t want that.
仅此而已
That’s all.

Okay.
我得去喂牛了
Well, I have to go feed now.
动物们会奇怪我去哪了
Animals’ll be wondering where I’m at.
手必须随时放在可见的位置

Hi.
你一定费了不少波折 星期天赶来这里
You must have some real pull, getting in here on a Sunday.
我猜你吃过午饭了 但是…
I guess you’ve had lunch, but…
你带了奶昔吗?
You got a shake in there?
巧克力和香草各一杯
Chocolate one and a vanilla one.
我要香草
Vanilla.
–吸管在这 –谢谢
There’s a straw. – Thank you. Thank you.
很好喝
It’s good.
所以 这里面如何?
So, how’s it goin’ in here?
就如你所想象的
About what you’d expect.
吵闹、孤单
It’s noisy. Lonely.
没有隐私
No privacy.
你知道 我太太离开我了
You know, my wife’s gone.
不 我不知道
No, I didn’t.
在我停止工作 开始变得疯狂后
After I stopped working and started getting crazy,
她交了个笔友
she got a pen pal.
一个被关怀俄明州监狱里的男人
A guy in prison in Wyoming.
他们书信往返一整年
They wrote back and forth all year.
他假释之后 她就搬去跟他一起住
Then he got furloughed, and she went to live with him.
她给我写了一封信
She sent me a letter.
他们住在一个农场
They’re living on a farm,
养了40只猫
and they got 40 cats,
她从没这么开心过
and she’s never been so happy.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
她从另一个镇寄信给我 所以我无法找到她
She mailed me the letter from another town, so I couldn’t find her.
但你想去找她吗?
Would you wanna find her?

Yeah.
不 我不知道
No. I don’t know.
一个坐牢的男人
A guy in prison.
我不敢相信她找了个囚犯
I can’t believe she found a guy in prison.
我就是个囚犯 我有哪里不好?
I’m a guy in prison. What’s wrong with me?
那男人犯了什么罪?
What’d the guy do?
她不告诉我
She won’t tell me.
也许是个杀人魔 那可是怀俄明州
Probably an axe murderer. It’s Wyoming.
你有收到我的信吗?
Did you get my letter?

Yeah.
你从来没回信
You never wrote back to me.
我想回的 我…
I meant to. I…
我一直打算回的
I kept meaning to.
你想象不到 收信的感觉有多好
Man, you wouldn’t believe how good mail feels.
我想我告诉过你了
Think I told you that.
我只是不知道该说什么
I just didn’t know what to say.
是这样的 你不需要说什么特别的
That’s the thing, is you don’t have to say anything special.
我已经说过 那件事没关系了
Told you it’s okay about what happened.
他们反正也会逮到我
You know, they would’ve got me anyway.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
但我说真的
And I mean this.
你可以讲任何事情
You could talk about anything.
讲讲天气
Talk about the weather.
你的一天
Talk about your day.
只要你把这些装进信封
Just so you put it in an envelope,
放进邮箱
and put it in the mail.
不需要是巨幅鸿篇
Doesn’t have to be a tome.

Okay.
太好了
Awesome.
别工作了
Stop working.

Dad.
能给我一瓶啤酒吗?
Can you get me a beer?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
什么?
What? Aw, man.
…如果你不需要开车 那就别开
…if you don’t have to drive, well, then don’t drive.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我离开了家…然后去了银行
I left the house and… Whatever. I go to the bank
去兑现这张支票 我真不应该 我应该待在家的
to cash this check, and I shouldn’t have. I should’ve stayed at home.
除此以外 一切都应该会没事
Instead of this one, that would’ve been fine.
已经…
It’s been…
越往北走会越冷
It’s colder if you’re up a little north.
我不知道
I don’t know.
无论有多少…
It doesn’t matter how many…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!