Sounds nice.
只要蜗牛不爬到我身上
As long as they don’t try and sneak in any snails.
-法国人吃蜗牛是吧 -是的
– They eat them, don’t they, over there? – Yeah, they do.
-法国人吃的东西真奇怪 -不
– They eat weird food, the French. – No.
法国食物是最好吃的
French food’s supposed to be the best in the world.
-真的吗 -是的
– Is it? – yeah.
这儿有个女人把胸部露出来了
Hey, there’s a woman here with her knockers out.
天哪 她们都走光了
God, they’re all at it.
这就是我的梦想 拍这样的照片
That’s my ambition, to take pictures like those.
什么照片 黄色图片吗
What, porno?
这是《国家地理》杂♥志♥
That’s National Geographic.
我想去旅行 见识其他的文化
I wanna travel the world, see other cultures
把我拍摄的图片刊登在这样的杂♥志♥上
have my own photos in a magazine like that.
-祝你好运 -这有什么不对的
– Good luck with that. – What’s wrong with that?
这里的人不做这样的事
People from around here don’t do stuff like that.
那玛丽呢
What about Marie?
总得有人照这样的图片 为什么我不能
Someone’s gotta take these pictures, why not me?
-不知道 就是觉得行不通 -你想干什么
– Don’t know. It’s just not how it works. – Well, what do you wanna do?
和其他人一样 工作 结婚
Work, get married, the usual.
你真的想那样生活吗 结婚然后等死
Is that really what you wanna do? Get married and die?
在葬礼上人们说
And at the funeral what they say about you
“他支持雷丁球队 爱吃洋葱”
is “He supported Reading football club and liked onions”.
-我不知道 -看吧 我跟你不同
– I don’t know. – See, I’m not like you.
我从来不想买♥♥一幢房♥子
I never wanted to buy a house
然后和初恋情人结婚生子
and marry the first boy that came along.
-谁 我吗 -我们那会儿才12岁
– Who, me? – We were 12.
你得学会放手
You have to move on.
你在我未婚妻的房♥间做什么
What you doing in my fiancee’s room?
-什么也没做 -想抢我的女人吗
– Nothing. – Trying to steal my bird?
上帝 我没有
God, no.
冷静点 伙计 我开个玩笑
Calm down, mate, I’m only kidding.
晚点见 宝贝儿 亲我一下
See you later, sweetheart. Give me a kiss.
好的 我们走吧
Right, let’s hit the bricks, mate.
付莱迪 带上这个看看吧
Freddie, take this for some more travel ideas
可能会改变你去康沃尔郡旅游的主意
once you’ve been to Cornwall.
-只看看女人的胸部也行 -谢谢 再见
– Or you could just look at the tits. – Thanks. see you.
外套
Jacket.
给你的茶 亲爱的
Tea, dear.
陵园路口
不 不 不行 不行
Oh, no, not now, not now.
我已经遭警告了 我会被解雇的 走开
I’ve already had a warning. I’ll get fired. Piss off.
-站台变更 请穿过 -小老二
– Platform alteration. will pass…? – Little willy.
请前往斯温登的乘客到2号♥站台等候
Will passengers for Swindon please go to platform 2?
小老二
Lovely little willy.
-睾丸 -把它放下
– Testicles. – Put that down.
-睾丸 生殖腺 -最后那条消息是假的
– Testicles. Gonads. – That last message was spurious.
请前往斯温登的乘客到2号♥站台等候
Will passengers for Swindon please go to platform 2?
-你在干什么 -走 我们去喝一杯
– What are you doing? – Come and have a beer.
我有工作要做
I’ve got a job.
大中午我才不去喝酒
I’m not going out drinking during the middle of the day.
学学付莱迪
Taking a leaf out of Freddie’s book.
有点出息好不好
Gonna make something of my life.
要是我表现好
If I play my cards right,
有一天我就会成为站长
I could be station manager here one day.
查理在这呆不了多久了
Charlie can’t have very long.
他差点把哨子吞了
He nearly swallowed his whistle yesterday.
-怎么会那样 -他太激动了
– How did that happen? – He was getting agitated.
列车晚点了 司机在跟人聊天
The train was late and the driver was talking.
他使劲吹口哨 结果假牙飞出来了
He blew hard and his teeth came out,
他想把它装进去
and he tried to put them back in quickly.
他把假牙吸进去 希望没人注意到
He sucked them back, hoping no one would notice.
结果他的哨子掉进喉咙了
Then his whistle went down his throat
他开始咳嗽
and he started coughing.
他的假牙就飞出来了 掉在了地上
His teeth flew out and went on the floor.
没人想要捡起来
No one wanted to pick them up,
所以他只好弯身去捡假牙
so he had to bend over and his back went.
这太可怕了 总之 我怕我以后会像他那样
It was awful. But anyway, that could be me one day.
一想到我们去喝酒
Think on while you’re out drinking
泡妞浪费生命我就
and shagging birds and wasting your life.
-你们快走开 我要工作 -再见
– Now piss off, I’ve got stuff to do. – I’ll see you later.
再见
See you later.
请到斯温登的乘客到1号♥站台等候
Will passengers for Swindon make their way to platform 1?
列车马上就要进站了
Their train is about to arrive.
戴礼帽的先生
The gentleman in the bowler hat,
希望您知道
will you please be made aware…
你是个娘娘腔
…you are a massive queer.
-好了好了 -你们滚出去
– It’s done. It’s done. – It’s not done. Get out of the way.
你不该对着喇叭瞎喊
You can’t say things like that.
-回见 -我还会再来的
– See you later. – I’ll come and see you later.
放开我的领带
Leave my tie alone.
那个戴圆顶礼帽的先生我很抱歉
Sorry to the gentleman in the bowler hat.
我们不知道你是不是娘娘腔 但是
We don’t know whether you’re a queer or not, but…
-舞会上有乐队演出 -太棒了
– Hey, you know there’s a band on. – Oh, brilliant.
你们看 免费酒宴
Look, free booze.
-免费小妞 有的忙了 -是啊
– Free birds. gonna get messy. – Yeah.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
肯德里克先生 让我为你们介绍我的几个朋友
Hello Mr. Kendrick. I wonder if I could introduce you to a couple of friends of mine.
-这是布鲁斯 这是保罗 -你好
– This is Bruce and Paul. – Hello.
我们叫他司诺克
We call him Snork.
-我的鼻子可以 -在这儿不能说
– I got a nose… – Not now.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
辣妹都在哪儿呢 听说这酒会上有辣妹
Where’s all the fit birds? We were told there’d be fit birds here.
付莱迪说你原来也是我们村的 陵园路口的
Freddie said you’re from our neck of the woods, cemetery junction.
-那儿还是像垃圾场吗 -我还住那儿呢 老伙计
– Still a dump? – I still live there, mate.
-你的意思不是说那里是垃圾场吧 -我就是那个意思
– I don’t think you mean it’s a dump. – Yes, I do.
你该考虑跟我们一起工作
You should think about a job with us,
如果你不想一辈子呆在厂里的话
if you don’t want to end up in a factory.
呆厂里怎么了
What’s wrong with a factory?
当个本分工人也不错啊 呆工厂里没什么
It’s a good, honest job. Nothing wrong with…
还是用干干净净不沾油污的手赚钱比较好
Better to bring home a wage packet with clean hands, though.
但你肯定不想一辈子都呆在这个小村子里
You don’t want to live in cemetery junction all your life.
亲爱的 你对它的印象过于糟糕了吧
I think you’re remembering it worse than it was, dear.
我对它的评价很公正
I remember it exactly as it was.
我很高兴你把在维基兰工作作为自己的目标 年轻人
I appreciate you making the vigilant your home, son.
-谢谢夸奖 先生 -晚上玩得愉快
– Thank you, sir. – Enjoy the night.
-你干什么 他是我老板 -他是个混♥蛋♥
– What are you doing? He’s my boss. – He’s a prick.
-你跟他争什么啊 -因为他是个混♥蛋♥
– Why are you arguing with him? – Because he’s a prick.
就是 都没请个美女来 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, ain’t invited no decent birds, the prick.
永远别因我的事业感到羞愧 老婆
Never be ashamed of my success, dear.
我不是羞愧 我只是觉得这样好像
I’m not ashamed. I was just worried it sounded like…
听起来 你为我的成功事业感到羞愧
It sounded like you were apologizing for my success.
如果你觉得我赚的钱不干净
And if you’re embarrassed by the money I’ve made myself,
觉得我的钱让你蒙羞的话
if you’re embarrassed by the money I’ve made,
也许下周一
Then maybe on Monday,
你可以把自己的裙子和首饰退掉
you’d like to take back that dress and that jewelry.
今晚万众期待激动人心的时刻到了
Yes, it’s that time in the evening you’ve all been waiting for.
我们要欢迎几个新伙伴的加入
We have a couple of fellas in tonight who’ve just started
让我们鼓掌表示欢迎
…so welcome to them.
这是他们第一次参加精英酒会
This is their first time at the winners ball.
按照惯例 有个小奖章要送给他们
And, you know, we always reward them with a little token
上面写着”欢迎加入维基兰”
…that says, “welcome to the Vigilant”
现在请看看你们面前
Now, you should find in front of you
自己的名片
your very own business cards.
上面有你们的名字
Your own name on there.
让我们为戈登·达利玛 克里斯·瑞格斯
A big hand, please, for Gordon Dallimar…
托尼·韦登以及付莱迪·邰乐鼓掌
…Chris Riggs, Tony Widden and Freddie Taylor.
今晚我们不仅要欢迎新人
But this isn’t just a celebration of new blood
也要送别老员工
it’s a fond farewell to old blood as well.
杰克·本特利
Jack Bentley.
杰克 来吧 站起来
Come on, Jack, stand up.
这是他的 真不敢相信
This is Jack’s… can you believe this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!