还带了那只驴送我们
They brought that donkey back for us.
小驴真可爱 是吧 麦克
That’s a lovely donkey. It’s nice, isn’t it, Mike?
这就是我们俩现在的奋斗目标
So that’s what we’re working towards at the moment.
我们特别想去旅游
We really want a holiday.
我们希望能留下一段美好的回忆 对吧
We’d rather have the memories, wouldn’t we?
也对 谢谢你们了
Fair enough. Thanks again.
不好意思 我要跟我同事说两句话
Excuse me. I just need to speak to my colleague for one moment.
哥们 你在干什么
Mate, what are you doing?
他们不想买♥♥保险
They don’t want a policy.
当然了 你要让他们想听
Of course they don’t. You gotta make them think they do.
那旅行怎么办
What about the holiday?
去他妈的旅行
Fuck the holiday.
对 去他妈的旅行
Right. Fuck the holiday.
您参加过战争吗
Did you fight in the war, sir?
-参加过 埃及 -我十分感谢您
– Yes. Egypt. – Well, I’d like to thank you for that, sir.
感谢上天能让您平安回来
I’d like to thank the Good Lord that you came back safe and sound.
但是 抱歉我问下
But, and pardon me for asking this…
如果您没有完成任务
what’s the point of fighting and surviving
平安返回的话
coming back to your wife
这些像是组建幸福的家庭
and building this lovely home
还有那只送给她的小驴
for her donkey
还都有什么意义呢
…if you’re not gonna see the job through?
-什么意思 -如果您不存钱
– What do you mean? – If you don’t put this money aside…
突然间去世
and you die suddenly,
所有的家当也都跟你消失了
then your wage packet dies with you.
您的妻子还会继续生活 她该怎么办
Your wife will go on living. How is she gonna cope?
政♥府♥会照顾她吗
Is this government gonna look after her?
灯不亮了他们不管
They can’t keep the lights on.
街道脏了他们也不管
They can’t keep the streets clean.
政♥府♥什么力都出不上的
They will do nothing
她必须要靠自己
and she’ll be on her own.
我接触过很多孤身女人
I mean, I’ve sat with so many widows who used to be…
她们曾经的生活十分美好
…full of life.
她们的丈夫去世后
Their husbands died
不到一个月 她们就瘦成皮包骨了
and within a month, they were a bag of bones.
他们买♥♥不起吃的 穿的
They can’t afford to buy food, clothes.
连肥皂都买♥♥不起
They can’t afford to buy soap.
肥皂 她们都没法让自己干净些
Soap. They can’t afford to keep themselves clean.
她们哭着告诉我
And they beg me, they say to me,
“一定让每个妻子都知道我经历的一切”
“tell every wife what I now know. ”
如果老了没钱了
Which is that old age is a living hell
那么老年岁月就像是人间地狱
if you are old and you are poor.
如果因为你没交这份钱
If that happens because you didn’t make provision,
一切变成这样的话
then the big question is,
我们战争又是为了什么
What the hell did we fight a war for?
沃玲夫人 两周的旅行
Mrs. Waring, is a two-week holiday…
值得你悲惨生活二十年吗
…worth 20 years of misery?
我能跟我老婆单独说两句吗
Could I just speak to my wife a moment, please?
当然可以
Yes. Of course.
太厉害了
That was amazing.
让他们看到可怕之处
Let them smell the wraith.
-你这么做多长时间了 -四年
– How long you been doing this? – Four years.
三个月成为最佳销♥售♥ 去三次冠军酒会
Top seller in three months. Been to three winners balls.
-冠军酒会是什么 -最佳销♥售♥的冠军酒会
– Winners balls? – Yeah. Balls for the best salesmen.
特好玩
Amazing, fantastic.
东西随便吃 酒随便喝
Free food, all the booze you can drink,
还能跟美女跳舞
and birds on tap.
一周见一对这样的老不死
You get yourself a pair of lemons like this once a week
你也能去那酒会
and you’ll be down there too.
-我们想要 -没问题
– Actually, we would like to – Of course.
有几份材料需要你们签名
There’s a couple of things you need to sign.
付莱迪·邰乐
Freddie Taylor.
-朱莉 -你都没认出来我
– Julie. – You didn’t recognize me.
-对啊 -你以前说过会每天给我写信的
– Yeah. – You said you were gonna write to me everyday.
十年都没听过你的消息了
I haven’t heard from you in 10 years.
12岁那年之后发生太多事了
A lot’s happened since I was 12.
-我一直都很忙 -是吗 怎么了
– I’ve been busy. – Really? What’s been happening?
我破音了
Well, my voice broke…
在家工厂工作 现在遇到你了
I worked in a factory, and I just bumped into you now.
-就这样 你怎么样 -老样子
– That’s it. What about you? – Nothing much.
-我搬走了你还哭了 -对
– Made you cry when I moved away. – Yeah.
-被迫无奈去学拉丁语 -不错啊
– Forced to learn Latin for no reason. – Nice.
-有了台相机 -是啊
– Got my camera. – Yeah.
对了 我订婚了
Oh, and I got engaged.
吃醋了吗
You jealous?
是啊 我一直都想要台相机
Yeah. I’ve always wanted a camera.
你在这工作吗
Do you work for this lot?
刚开始 地区代表 你呢
Just started. District agent. You?
我来找我爸爸 他在这工作
No. I’m just meeting my dad. He works here.
-你♥爸♥爸是哪位 -他是地区经理
– oh, who’s your dad? – He’s the district manager.
你是朱莉·肯德里克 那就对了
Julie Kendrick. Of course.
要不咱们出去约个会吧
Why aren’t we start going out?
对我事业肯定很有利
That’d have been great for my career.
你从什么时候起还有事业了
Since when did you have a career?
从我买♥♥这条领带起
Since I bought this tie.
-领带很漂亮 -谢谢
– Lovely tie. – Thanks.
你啊 怎么样
What you? How goes it?
麦克 她是
Mike, this is
-朱莉 -见过我老婆了
– Julie. – Met the missus?
-我们认识 -以前认识
– Yeah, we know each other. – Well, we used to.
挺好 我有事找你
Lovely, need a word.
-爸爸知道你在这吗 -知道
– Dad know you’re here? – Yeah.
-那等会见 -待会见
– 0kay, see you later. – Okay, see you later.
见到你真开心 付莱迪
It was good to see you, Freddie.
是啊 很高兴见到你
Yeah, absolutely lovely to see you.
我不知道你
I didn’t know you were…
和老板女儿在一起了吗
banging the boss’s daughter?
帮助是不小
It all helps.
-早上好 珍妮 -早
– Morning, Janine. – Good morning.
明天见 兰
See you tomorrow, Len.
明天见 哥们
See you later, mate.
再问他一次 不要放弃
Ask him again. Keep asking him.
我们一定攻破他的防线 快说
We’re gonna break him. Come on! Talk!
没事吧
All right?
电视节目
-有人吗 -在这呢
– Hello? – In here.
你好 皮尔森先生
Hello, Mr. Pearson. All right?
你好 付莱迪
Freddie, nice to see you.
-你父母怎么样 -还没离呢
– How’s your mom and dad? – Still together.
-挺好的 谢谢 -新工作怎么样
– Yeah. Good, thanks. – And what about your new job?
还不错
It’s all right.
真为你高兴 付莱迪
Good for you, Freddie.
老爸 跟他说说你的新工作
Told him about your new job, dad?
就是整天坐家里看电视
Sitting on your ass all day watching telly.
-我后背还是很疼 -还没好呢
– It’s my old backache, like, you know? – Still bad, is it?
-再喝瓶啤酒吧 -那太好了
– Well, have another beer. – Oh, cheers. I will.
我知道你肯定喝 没用的老东西
Yeah, I know you will, you useless twat.
你不应该跟你♥爸♥那么说话
Hey, you shouldn’t talk to your dad like that.
够幸运的了 我一般都不跟他说话
He’s lucky. I don’t usually talk to him at all.
-那他也是你♥爸♥ -干♥你♥屁事啊
– He’s your dad, though. – So it’s fuck-all to do with you.
再见 皮尔森先生
See you later, Mr. Pearson.
现在我们有请来自伯明翰
Now we ve got Mr. and Mrs. Wade
海普海斯郡的韦德夫妇
from Hype Hayes, Birmingham.
然后我约了她
So I asked her out.
陵园路口
-布莱恩 路易斯 你们好 -他们来了
– Hello, Brian, Louise. – Here they come.
-你还好吧 -还好 你呢
– You all right? – All right. How are you?
-你好 司诺克 -你好
– Yeah, Snorky. – Hello.
三个培根三明治
Three bacon sandwiches.
-三个 -我要两个
– Three… – I want two.
-他要两个 他在减肥 -减肥
– Two for my friend on a diet. – On a diet

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!