是吧 奶奶
Right, Nana?
她们都很特别
They all are.
在你的正确原则下一切都进展得如何啊
How’s being right-depend everything going for you?
一般般啦
Oh, you know, not that well, really.
就是好事不断 所以才给你打电♥话♥
I was on a real winning streak. That’s why I called you.
我很高兴你能给我打电♥话♥
You know what? I’m happy you did.
你是怎么想到把我带到这么个地方
Why would you think it was a good idea to take me to a place
任凭亚洲人♥拳♥打脚踢的
where Asian people beat you up?
-感觉如何 -感觉…感觉倒还不错
– But how do you feel? – I feel… I feel really good, actually.
那就闭嘴吧
So shut up, then.
-我们现在干嘛 -不要凡事都想控制
– What are we doing now? – Don’t try to control everything.
你需要学着放空 在瑜伽里这叫做无欲
You need to let go. In yoga, we call it vairagya.
别老提瑜伽
Don’t with the yoga.
怎么了
What’s up.
-你怎么来了 -最近怎么样 伙计
– What’s going on? – How are you doing, man?
这位是西莱斯特
This is Celeste.
-你好 西莱斯特 -嗨 麦特
– Celeste, what’s up? – Hi, Matt.
路易斯在吗 是吗 满堂吗
Is Louis here? Yeah? Good crowd?
满堂是你外婆那个年代的词吧 这是哪
Good crowd? Like your grandma? Where are we?
到底是什么啊
What is this?
她第一次来这
This is her first time here.
你自己来看看吧
Check it out.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-这地方真是太酷了 -你好像很惊讶
– This place is really cool. – You sound surprised.
我就是很惊讶 你竟然住在西木区
I am surprised. You live in Westwood.
-想喝点什么 -啤酒
– What do you want to drink? – Beer?
-确定 -确定
– Yeah? – Yeah.
最近怎么样 伙计
How are you doing, man?
嗨 亲爱的 要两杯啤酒
Hi, sweetheart. Can I get two beers?
别烫着你 天啊
Don’t burn yourself. Jesus.
-谢谢 -谢了
– Thank you. – Thanks.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
这真是个不错的地方
This is quite a spot.
不要吧
Oh, no.
-你喜欢跳舞啊 -对 看来你也是啊
– You like to dance? – Yeah. Guess you do too.
-你跳得很好嘛 -你也不错
– You’re good. – Oh, you’re good.
这是什么意思
What was that for?
无欲啊老兄 不要控制任何事情
Vairagya, bro. Don’t try to control everything.
我很喜欢那个标志
I really like the logo.
太好了 我也觉得它很完美
Good. Yeah, I think it’s perfect.
凯斯·哈林的风格非常酷[涂鸦艺术家]
Yeah, the Keith Haring influence is pretty cool.
是啊 确实有点那种风格
Yeah, there is a little bit of that going on.
-你是在嘲笑我吗 -不 我…
– Are you mocking me? – No, I just…
我很佩服你竟然懂艺术
I’m impressed that you know about art.
为什么 因为我是流行歌♥手
Why? Because I’m a pop star
还是因为我没上过学
or because I was homeschooled?
这无所谓 你知道你有什么问题吗
Whatever. Do you know what your problem is?
-轻蔑优先于查证 -什么
– Contempt prior to investigation. – I’m sorry?
你觉得你比谁都聪明
You think you’re smarter than everybody,
而这一点正是你的小黑屋
and that is your dark little prison.
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
小黑屋
Dark little prison?
你不了解我的生活 也不了解我
You don’t know my life. You don’t know me.
你知道真正的小黑屋是什么吗
You know what’s a dark little prison
是要靠穿露脐装谋生
is having to wear midriffs for a living.
那才叫小黑屋 等等
That’s a dark little prison. Give me a break.
我在说什么啊
What am I talking about.
妈的 搞毛啊
What the fuck?
-我又开始抽烟了 -看出来了
– I started smoking again. – Yeah, I can see that.
我不知道规则是什么 但是我肯定犯规了
I don’t know what the rules are, and I’m sure I’m breaking them,
可是我真的很想你
but I really miss you.
进来坐坐吗
Do you wanna come in?
维罗妮卡和那个画廊的助理
Veronica’s actually pretty good friends
是很好的朋友
with the assistant gallerist there,
他很喜欢我的作品 所以…
and he really liked my stuff, so…
-我也不知道 再看吧 -这很好啊
– I don’t know, we’ll see. – Jess, that’s so great.
-我真替你感到高兴 -是啊
– I’m so happy for you. – Yeah.
是啊 这很好
Yeah, it’s great.
-我差不多该回家了 -是啊
– I should probably get home. – Yeah.
见到你真高兴
It’s really nice to see you.
你该走了
You should go.
我们能在这躺一会儿吗
Can’t we just lie here a little bit?
我不敢相信我竟然有了孩子 却不是和你
Can’t believe I’m having a baby and it’s not with you.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们现在有件棘手事情需要解决
Hey, we have a massive problem on our hands.
我什么…什么也没看出来
I don’t… I don’t see anything.
这是个阴♥茎♥和一个屁♥股♥
It’s a penis and a butt.
真的吗 我没…没看到啊
Really? No, I don’t… I don’t see it.
这个是阴♥茎♥ 这里阴♥茎♥插♥进♥了屁♥股♥
There’s a penis, and there’s the penis going into the butt.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 这是鸡♥巴♥…鸡♥巴♥插♥进♥了屁♥股♥
Oh, my God, it’s a cock… It’s a cock… It’s a cock in a butt.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 这真是太糟了
Oh, my God. That’s really bad.
这不是个笑话 西莱斯特
This isn’t a joke, Celeste.
标志里竟然有同性恋的肛♥交♥
There’s homosexual butt sex in the logo.
莱丽当我们是傻子吗
Does Riley think we’re stupid?
到底是哪些变♥态♥想出来
I mean, who are these sick people?
莱丽和经纪公♥司♥流行风的代表
Neither Riley nor a representative from Pop Form,
现在都联♥系♥不到…
the marketing company responsible, could be reached…
给你
There you go.
-还有什么需要再叫我 -谢谢
– Let me know if you need anything else. – Thanks.
谢谢你愿意和我见面
Thanks for meeting me here.
我也不知道我穿的是什么
I don’t know what I’m wearing.
-你有点像疯猫夫人 -是吗
– You kind of look like a crazy cat lady. – Yeah.
她不能买♥♥好衣服
She just can’t buy anything nice,
因为会被猫咪糟蹋掉
because they’ll just ruin it, you know?
-西莱斯特…-不 让我说两句行吗
– Look, Celeste… – No, let me just say something, okay?
我不知道你那边的情况怎样
I don’t know what’s going on in your other situation,
但是这次唱片的事 我真的搞砸了
but for the record, I fucked up.
我和你在一起的时候漫不经心
I was cavalier with you,
把一切想当然
and I took us for granted.
我知道这或许听起来很疯狂
And I know this sounds crazy,
但是我总是会懈怠 除非我…
but I would be remiss if I didn’t just…
如果你愿意 我觉得我会做得更好
If you were open to it, I feel like I could do better,
和你一起 我们两个一起
with you, with us.
如果还有机会的话 拜托告诉我
And if there is still a chance, I’d love to know.
杰西
Jesse.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我做不到
I can’t.
昨天晚上你为什么过来
Why’d you come over last night?
-不知道 -不 你一定知道
– I don’t know. – No, I think you do know.
那是个错误 我不应该去的
It was a mistake. I shouldn’t have come.
你这个该死的懦夫
You fucking coward.
我有孩子了
I’m having a baby.
我必须找到一种和维罗妮卡相处的方法
I need to figure out a way to make it work with Veronica.
-我正试着改变 -你怎么不为我改变
– I’m trying to change. – Why didn’t you change for me?
我觉得你不想让我改变
I don’t think you really wanted me to.
我所做的一切都是在等着你长大
All I did was wait for you to grow up.
我一直支持你 我他妈的担了所有代价
I rooted for you. I fucking paid for everything.
我为你付出了一切
I did everything for you.
对 所以我们永远不平等
Yeah, and I was never your equal.
我以为你就喜欢这种感觉
And you know what, I think you preferred it that way.
等等 我知道我的成功让你不爽
Wait. Wait. I know that my success was never okay for you.
-你想怎样 -我想要你承认你错了
– What do you want? – I want you to admit that you’re wrong.
我哪错了
Wrong about what?
你想让我怎么做
What did you expect me to do,
坐在一边等着你先找到合适的人吗
sit around and wait for you to meet someone first?
这就是你想要的吗
Is that how you saw it happening?
我也没想过会这么快 但我遇到了
Look, I didn’t expect to meet someone so fast, but I did.
我有机会得到幸福 我不想把它毁了
I have a real chance of being happy. I don’t wanna blow that.