Stage dive. I was the first.
看,那些乐队没政♥治♥色彩,但是他们不承认政♥治♥
See the bands are not political, but their disavowing of politics
这本身就是一种政♥治♥色彩
in and of itself, it is political.
我属于这空白的一代[Richard Hell的专辑]。
I belong to the blank generation.
还有相关性!还有时事性!
And relevant! And timely!
John,Hilly可是个现代沙龙客
John, hilly is a modern-day salonist!
像我以前从来没嗑过的药
Like a drug I never did before.
哦,不不不,我喜欢那样
Ooh, no no no, I like that!
是呀,呃,对,
It’s true, uh, yeah,
当代的Mabel dodge[上世纪初著名文学艺术赞助人],对吧?
modern-day mabel dodge, right?
Gertrude Stein![被誉为现代文学的首席沙龙女主人,毕加索、马蒂斯、塞尚、菲茨杰拉德、海明威等人都是沙龙的常客]对!对!
Gertrude Stein! Yeah! Yeah!
毕加索画老态龙钟
Picasso painted gertrude Stein
坐在沙龙里椅子上的Gertrude Stein
sitting in her chair in her salon of old.
你应该画画Hilly
You should draw hilly
坐在CB里的沙发上
sitting on his couch at CB’s.
伟大的朋克教父!
The grand curator of punk!
母亲总是说
Mother always said,
“你必须侧耳倾听。”
“you have to listen to hear.”
请给我50美分
50 cents, please.
谢谢,Annie
Thank you, Annie.
你明天第一个上,Annie
You’re up first tomorrow, Annie.
Shirts,再是 Ramones
Shirts, then Ramones,
然后是Dictators
then dictators.
你恐吓他们了
You scare them.
是呀,可能吧
Yeah, probably.
这个地方初具雏形了
This place is starting to happen.
你问我的话,我觉得那些音乐
It’s still shit-ass music,
还是不着四六
you ask me.
那又不是乡村大剧院[一个电台节目]
It’s not the Grand Ole Opry.
把Conway Twitty[上世纪乡村乐巨星]带到波维利街很难啊
It’s hard to get Conway Twitty down to the bowery.
某一天
One day.
那时候我和这些兄弟可能就不会上前了
Maybe me and the boys’ll hang back till then.
不吓那些孩子
Stop scaring the kids.
让你把这里发展成,呃
Let you grow this place into a, uh,
什么东西的
something.
然后,当你出名了,老Twitty出现了,
Then when you’re famous, and old Twitty shows up,
我就会回来,还会带上我所有的朋友
I’ll be back and I’m bringing all my friends.
免费入场
Admission on the house.
别忘了,我们就在这个街区
Don’t forget, we’re right down the block.
谢了,leslie
Thanks, Leslie.
没人这么叫我
Nobody calls me that.
除了我奶奶
Except my grandma.
好吧,小子们,让我们离开这
All right, boys, let’s get the hell out
挂着朋克名号♥的酒吧
of this punk-ass excuse for a bar.
你想重新比赛的话,你知道在哪里可以找到我的
You want a re-match, you know where to find me.
哦……
Oh…
还有
One more thing.
扫扫那该死的厕所
Clean those fucking toilets.
他们只是……你不能……
They just– you can’t–
那个臭……
it’s the sm–
恶心死了
they’re disgusting.

Cool.
太他妈酷了
Fuckin’ cool.
真♥他♥妈♥酷毙了
Fuckin’ fuckin’ cool.
Hilly!
Hilly!
Sire records[一间美国唱片公♥司♥]
Sire records.
这是合同
This is the contract.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你生气啦?
You pissed?
我是气死了
I’d be fucking pissed.
你总是他妈的生气
You’re always fucking pissed.
开什么玩笑?我为你们骄傲
Are you kidding me? I’m proud of you guys.
不能相信我们要签合同
Can’t believe we got signed.
我们逊毙了
We suck.
现在,你们要做一张好专辑
Now you gotta make a good record.
你觉得我们会成为摇滚巨星吗?
You think we’re gonna be rock stars?
你们已经是了
You already are.
♪Johnny Thunders And The Heartbreakers的《All By Myself》
[Johnny Thunders And The Heartbreakers’ All By Myselft]
♪ All by myself
♪ all by myself
♪ all by myself
♪ like everybody else

生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
你不唱个生日歌♥?
You’re not gonna sing?
如果你想道歉,我接受
If you wanna apologize, I accept.
如果不想的话,就闭嘴
If not, then shut up.
是,夫人
Yes, ma’am.
[Phone rings]
CBGB.
……今晚我们开到几点
…what time we’re going on tonight.
Zeke想知道我们今晚开到几点
Zeke wants to know what time they’re going on tonight.
我还不知道
I don’t know yet.
那混♥蛋♥不告诉我
Bastard won’t tell me.
好的,今晚见
Yep, see you tonight.
这些对你是好消息
This is good for you.
“The Ramones是朋克的典范。”
“The Ramones are the apotheosis of punk.”
Frank又上升了
Frank rose again.
“他们是对失败的也有闪光点的一种承认。”
“They are an acknowledgement of the failure of glitter.”
是啊
That they are.
“音乐的简洁是智慧之魂,
“Brevity is the soul of wit,
“Ramones的音乐本质上是上道的。
“and it is right at the heart of the Ramones’ music.
他们不能被指责就拖出了一个数字[可能指53rd and 3rd这首歌♥]
They cannot be accused of dragging out a number.”
你就指着他们不会互相残杀吧。
You just gotta hope they don’t kill each other.
打给Leslie
Call Leslie.
号♥码在墙上
Number is on the wall.
Hilly Kristal?
Hilly Kristal?
我的理解是,呃
My understanding is that there is a, uh,
你租金上有点问题
problem with the rent.
如果你没付租金的话,我就来收
And when the rent doesn’t get paid, it comes to me to collect.
但是你瞧,我被迫把租金加倍
But, you see, I’m forced to double it
来弥补我的日常开销
to cover my overhead.
所以我们现在有个叠加的问题…
So now we have a compounded problem…
那里有多少人?三个
How many are there? Three.
他们带家伙了吗?是
They packin’? Yeah.
租金就快到了,
The rent check’s on its way,
但是我就是…
but I’ll just…
要考虑多出来的部分
Need to think about the doubling part.
没什么好考虑的,Kristal先生
There’s nothing to think about, Mr. Kristal.
你们渴吗?不要废话!
You guys thirsty? Cut the shit!
你生意那么好
You have a strong business that operates
几乎每天都客满
to full capacity almost every night.
让我来跟你解释解释吧
So let me explain something to you.
我不是个很有耐心的人
I’m not a very patient man.
所以我建议就快给老子钱吧。
So I suggest you give me what I came here for.
感觉怎么样,Leslie?
How you been, Leslie?
我从来没感觉那么爽过
I haven’t been feeling so good.
我觉得我肚子里有条蛔虫
Think I got a tapeworm.
跑出来叫我来这里
Quit calling me that.
你知道你搞的是谁吗?
Do you guys know who you’re dealing with?
进车里去!
Get in the fucking car!
走,我们走!挤一挤挤一挤
Go, let’s go! Scooch over.
那是什么?!敲诈勒索
What was that?! A shakedown.
纽约风啊
New York style.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你付过租金了,对吧?
You paid the rent, right?
一切都好吗?
Everything all right?
那是当然
Why wouldn’t it be?
上周我写了一张付租金的支票
I wrote a rent check last week.
所以那只是一个误会咯?
So it was a misunderstanding?
好吧,我没寄出去
Well, I didn’t send it.
什么?!
What?!
为什么不?我就是忘记了。
Why not?! I forgot.
爸爸!什么?
Dad! What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!