Hold it! I can’t!
你别去
You are not going!
我马上回来
I’ll be back.
啊( ⊙ o ⊙ )
Aah!
也许雇佣一个瘾君子当三把手是个错误
Maybe it was a mistake to hire a junkie as the third hand.
快点
Hurry up!
好极了
Excellent.
这么贵的琴就这样交代了
So much for the lucrative world of piano delivery.
看到没?我很快的~
See? I was quick!
啊哦
Uh-oh.
我这么多年的生活
[Nixon] In all of my years of public life
我从没获利
I have never profited–
从公共服务中获利
never profited from public service.
我从没有歪曲正义
I have never obstructed justice.
大家都会知道的
Because people have gotta know
你们的总统是不是一个坏蛋
whether or not their president is a crook.
好吧,我绝不是坏蛋
Well, I’m not a crook.
我已经赢得了一切,我有——
I’ve earned everything I’ve got–
一切的权力
[man] All right.
就在那儿了哥们,没办法
Right there. No way, man.
[Laughter]
如果你们不是我的邻居
If you guys weren’t neighbors,
我就把椅子扔到你们的账单上。Bert
I’d put that chair on your bill, Bert.
去你的Hilly
Bert fuck you, hilly.
这个桌子是斜的
This table, it tilts.
他们在耍酒疯
They shorted us on the hard liquor order.
如果我们不付帐的话,他们肯定要砍了我们
If we don’t pay the bill, they’ll cut us off.
Lisa~嗨~
Lisa. Hi.
你离开那个烂男友
You leaving that rotten boyfriend
回去去上学了吗?
and going back to school?

No.
如果你为了钱来的话……
If it’s money you came for–
见过这个吗?
you seen this?
没有
No.
有关Television这个乐队最好的事情
“The great thing about this band, television,
就是他们绝对没有音乐细胞
“is that they have absolutely no musical
或者是社会的特性
“or socially redeeming characteristics
而且他们还知道这一点
and they know it.”
是谁写的?乔希?费根鲍姆。
Who wrote that? Josh Feigenbaum.
这货是谁?这是很有分量的人
Who’s he? He’s important.
所以很多人会读到这个
So people are gonna read this
他们会被各种谈论
and they’re gonna start talking.
所有乐队都想要在这演奏
And bands are gonna start showing up wanting to play here.
乐队们都有粉丝。甚至不好的那些也是的
And all bands have fans, even the shitty ones.
所有人都想加入乐队有自己的粉丝
And everybody wants to be in a band and have fans,
所以新的乐队就会诞生并且开始表演
so new bands are gonna start up and show up.
你根本不清楚这会发生什么
You have no idea what’s about to happen here.
所以……
So…
给我一份工作
Gimme a job.
薪水很低
The pay sucks.
音乐很烂
The music sucks.
但是至此这是
But far be it from me
我能想到反驳Josh Feigenbaum的词
to refute the words of Josh Feigenbaum.
你想在这做些什么
What do you expect to do around here?
你在这做些什么呢?
Well, what do you do around here?
你想来打工还是打架啊?
Do you want a job, or do you want to fight?
打工
I asked you for a job.
好吧
Fine.
好的
Okay.
那你首先要知道
To start with,
乐队们会在四点到六点来检查
bands will sound-check from 4:00 to 6:00.

Yeah.
我将在七点半发布阵容
I’ll post the lineup at 7:30.
而且乐队们别按顺序来
And bands don’t get to decide the order.
斗争、出局。明白~
They fight, they’re out. Got it.
有其他事儿么?
Anything else?
是的,骑车客从不付他们的账单
Yeah. Bikers don’t pay for their drinks.
什么时候?很多时候
When? A lot.
从来没有。为什么呢?
Ever. Why not?
道上规矩
Policy.
CBGB.
收集服务,是Hilly吗?
Collection services. Hilly Kristal?
等下。是收藏夹Bill
Hold on. Bill collectors.
你被录取了
You’re hired.
清理过道10
Clean up on aisle 10.
他没给我说话,对吧?
Oh, he is not talking to me, is he?
不,他在给你说
Yes. He is.
呃……14
Uh, fourteen.
13……
Thirteen.
[Coughs]
Eleven.
Twelve.
Idaho,啤酒在呢?
Idaho. Hey. Where’s the beer?
这没有啤酒了。你什么意思?
There’s no beer. What do you mean?
Hilly没有付账
Hilly didn’t pay the bill.
因为这样咱们这也没电♥话♥
Same reason there’s no phone.
我们不需要电♥话♥,我们有投币电♥话♥
We don’t need a phone. We have a payphone.
但我们是酒吧,我们需要啤酒
We’re a bar. We need beer!
哦我的上帝!看那!
Jesus Christ. Look at this!
请问?……那有个炒鸡大的老鼠好么!
Will you–? Look at the size of that rat.
不要指他!为什么?
Don’t point at him. Why?
那样会激怒他的。谁?
It upsets him. Who?
Bert.
那只老师叫Bert?
Bert. Bert the rat?
我们约好了。
We have a deal.
你在胡说些什么?
What are you talking about?
如果我喂他的话他就不会打我的。
He doesn’t bite me if I feed him.
Hilly花了钱去灭蟑螂
Hilly spent a fortune on exterminating cockroaches
但你却他妈的喂胖老鼠?
and you’re feeding the fucking rats?
嘘!
Shh!
他在听呢
He’s listening.
你这样会使他抓狂的
You’re gonna make him mad!
辣椒酱呢?Bert喜欢它
How’s the chili? Bert likes it.
如果Bert不迟他的话
If Bert doesn’t eat it,
我不知道这还能养活谁?
I know can’t feed it to anybody else.
好吧,Bert喜欢就行
Well, as long as Bert likes it.
赶走BERT!就现在
Get rid of Bert. Right now.
以及找到一些啤酒
And find some beer.
我喜欢Lisa
I like Lisa.
我特别喜欢Lisa
I like Lisa a lot.
嘿拿着吧,Television乐队。
Hey! Here you go. Television.
看看吧,就在拐角
Check ’em out. Right around the corner.
拿着吧,T乐队
Here you go. Television.
在CBGB
CBGB’s.
我更喜欢地底下的
[Woman] I prefer the term underground rock.
底下的,代表着遮遮掩掩
“Underground” implies secretive.
这有我有些珍贵的事情
There’s something precious about that to me.
朋克。反过来说,就在你脸上写着呢
Punk, on the other hand, it’s in your face.
这是讽刺。片面。
It’s sarcastic, ironic, cutting.
所以你是一个朋克。
So you’re a punk.
是的,我也是
Yeah. I am too.
我是一名插画家,我在画一本漫画
I’m an illustrator, and I’m starting a magazine.
是啊,这就是所谓的朋克。
Yeah, it’s called punk.
你所谓的朋克杂♥志♥
And your punk magazine
让卢瑟看起来胜利了一半
is going to hold forth the losers as winners.
神化的怪胎和地下的弃儿
Deify the freaks and outcasts of the underground–
我在说市中心的音乐
I mean downtown music scene.
好吧
Yes.
所以你如果不遵守上帝的意思
Thou shalt keep no gods,
尤其是Eric Clapton和zeppelin这种老化石
especially fossils like Eric Clapton and zeppelin.
你想来帮忙写这个漫画么?
You wanna write for the magazine?
反正从牛津得到的学位也没什么用。
What’s a degree from Oxford for anyway?
让你父母的朋友震惊吧
To impress your parents’ friends.
我是John。我是Mary。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!