这地方看起来很安全
This place looks pretty secure.
我们现在有什么计划能混进去?
So how exactly are we planning on getting in there?
等一下
Wait a second.
我知道怎么做
I know what to do.
这招是布奇教我的
Butch taught me this.
这是个小小的把戏 我喜欢把他叫做 “我丢你捡”
This is a little maneuver I like to call “Fetch a Stick.”
我们没有多少时间了
We haven’t got much time.
找找看有没有头长得像腊肠一样的东西
Look for something that resembles a bologna with a head.
真好玩啊 这个
Okay there. Yikes.
凯瑟琳,我真希望这次 不要像追自己尾巴一样徒劳无功
Catherine, I sure hope we’re not chasing our tails here.
现在是..?
What the…?
你在找我吗 亲爱的
Is this what it’s come to, darlings?
猫和狗一起并肩作战?
Cats and dogs working together?
你可以说我老古董 但我还是喜欢猫狗彼此讨厌的时代
Call me old-fashioned, but I preferred it when we all hated each other.
别担心 我们仍然讨厌你
Don’t worry. We still hate you.
看来伟大的母亲也无法喜欢那张脸
Not even a mother could love that face.
猫底 这里是探员4…
MEOWS! This is Agent 4…
嘿!你想干嘛? – 凯瑟琳!
Hey! What are you doing? – Catherine!
不 我的项圈
No! My collar!
在这寂静的
In the still
夜里
Of the night – Shoo-doop, doobie-doop
我紧握着你
I held you
我不知道 也许我对那孩子太严厉了
I don’t know. Maybe I was too hard on the kid.
看看我找到啥 一些棉线 一些树枝 一些橡皮筋
Let’s see, some thread, some twigs, a rubber band…
不对喔 两条橡皮筋才对
Scratch that, two rubber bands!
实在太幸运了 你说对不对
What a lucky… You talking about lucky…
你刚说我们要找的是什么? – 一张蓝图
Wait, what are we are looking for? – The blueprints.
那只猫说的 你表哥尼奇把蓝图放在你这里
The cat on the ferry said your cousin Nicky gave you blueprints.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
我还是自己来吧 – 这是我家耶
Let me look. – This is my house!
你会弄坏我的房♥子 我的保险理赔不含这个
You’ll ruin this place. My insurance doesn’t cover this.
这就是为什么我的房♥东说不可以养宠物
This is why my landlord said no pets.
你总是有办法的 布奇 你总是最耀眼的那个
Well, always great having you over, Butch. You’re the life of the party.
嘿 为什么珍珠猫的名字会写在我家的壁纸上
Hey, what’s Kitty Galore’s name doing on my wallpaper?
这不是你家壁纸 这是一张超大卫星的蓝图
That’s not wallpaper. That’s a blueprint for a giant satellite dish.
这比我们想像的还要凄惨
This is worse than we thought!
也许她只是想看免费的HBO频道
She’s trying to get free HBO.
这就是为什么珍珠猫想干掉你
This is why Kitty’s after you.
你的表哥尼奇把图藏在你这里
Your Cousin Nicky stashed this here.
项圈 启动相机
Collar: Camera.
总部 收到讯号♥没有?
HQ, you getting this?
我的老天爷 他足足有三楼这么高
Holy lawn log. That thing is three stories tall.
如果这个装置真的完成了 那我们最大的噩梦就成现实了
If this device is real, it’s our worst fears come true.
卢兄 猫底在这 我们刚刚收到 从凯瑟琳那发出的求救讯号♥
Lou, MEOWS here. We just picked up a distress signal from Catherine.
她和你的探员迪格斯在一起
She’s with one of your agents. – Diggs!
他们追踪线索找到珍珠猫藏身地点 游乐园
They were chasing a lead on Kitty’s hideout, a place called Playland.
你在找的地方叫 查克的大观园
You’re looking for one Chuck the Magnificent.
泰博 我传送蓝图资料给你 布奇 快去救我们的探员
Tab, I’m sending you a blueprint. Butch, go get our agent.
收到!我希望那孩子平安无事
Copy that! I just hope the kid’s okay.
看你们能拿我怎么办啊
So this is how it ends for me.
在马戏团帐篷里 把我和猫绑在一起 这计划真棒啊 珍珠猫
In a circus tent, chained to a cat. Great master plan, Kitty.
不要抱怨我的计划好吗 尤其是你还没听我说明 不是吗?
Bup-bup-bup. Don’t judge my master plan until you’ve heard the whole thing, huh?
你知道的 再20分钟 我将会开始播放…
You see, in 20 minutes, I will begin broadcasting…
野性的呼唤!
…the Call of the Wild!
而在地球上的每只狗 都会变成疯狗 直到永远!
And every canine on this planet will become a mad dog, forever!
好像我真的得相信我听到那个怪声音之后
Like I’m supposed to believe a bunch of weird sounds…
会让我”变成疯狗 直到永远”!
…are gonna make me a “mad dog, forever.”
噢 看来你已经清楚的很了
Ah. So you do understand.
我还以为 这些复杂的事 对狗来说很难理解
I was worried the whole thing was a tad complicated.
你知道的 狗嘛
You know, for a dog.
小豹 给我们的好朋友看看 我们的模拟投影装置
Paws! Let’s show our friends what we have up our metaphorical sleeve.
狗的听觉一向比较灵敏 总是被当做是最大的优点之一
A dog’s sensitive hearing has always been considered a tactical advantage.
不过现在 却变成了他们的最大梦魇
But now, it will be their downfall.
看好.
Observe.
你看那只小狗已经失控了
Look at the little doggy losing control.
他们甚至认不出自己的主人 人类更是摸不着头绪
They’re even turning on their owners. Humans have no idea what’s happened.
这只狗已经彻底疯掉了
Their dogs have all gone mad!
只有一个地方可以让疯狗呆着
And there’s only one place for a mad dog.
不 不 不要是狗笼
No, no. Not the kennels.
是的 就是狗笼
Yes, yes, the kennels!
在里面他们将永远孤独
Where they will be forever alone…
多余 失宠
…unwanted, unloved.
是不是很熟悉啊 迪格斯警官
Seem familiar, Officer Diggs?
真有你的 珍珠猫 不过这世界上的狗狗多的是
Nice try, Kitty. But there’s a lot of dogs in this world.
你能怎么办 挨家挨户的让他们听怪声吗?
What are you gonna do, go door-to-door with your sound?
这还不会累死你那九条命吗?
That would take you the rest of your nine lives.
你说的对 除非我有个卫星
That’s true. Unless I had a satellite.
你怎会以为我故事讲完了呢?
Why do you think I’ve been telling you this?
我可是有很多时间可以让卫星定位的
I got time to kill until my satellite’s in position.
然后 当我发射讯号♥
Then, once I beam the signal…
它们就会立即透过电视、广播、手♥机♥传遍整个地球
…it will instantly broadcast from every TV, radio and cell phone on earth!
好了 表演结束
Okay, show’s over.
不不 我不会让你称心如意的 珍珠猫
No, no! You’ll never get away with this, Kitty!
噢 我总是期待有个人能对我说 “我不会让你称心如意的”
I was hoping someone would say I’ll never get away with this.
这样才能让我在这么做时 感到无比的满足
It’ll make it so much more satisfying when I do!
现在 把屁♥股♥坐好放松一下
Now, sit back and relax.
也许你想要喝点水啊?
Perhaps you’d care for a drink of water?
不 不要水 不要水
No! Water. Not water.
不要给我水
Anything but water.
拜托 珍珠猫 我不会游泳
Please, Kitty. I can’t swim.
那更好 我喜欢你不会游泳
Perfect. I don’t want you to swim.
我就是要你淹死
I want you to drown!
我们快到游乐园了
We’re almost at Playland.
噢 要我选的话 我第一个一定选过山车
Oh, if there’s one ride we should go on, it’s the roller coaster.
我们可不是去那里玩的
We’re not going on any rides.
别害怕 我会握住你的狗掌的 大宝宝
Don’t be scared. I’ll hold your paw, big baby.
一定有个办法离开这里 – 凯瑟琳,听着
There’s gotta be a way out of here. – Catherine, listen.
也许这是我人生的尽头了 所以我想 我能跟你说 我有点喜欢你
Since this is the end, I guess I can say I think I might like you.
迪格斯 停下 – 不 嘘 先让我讲完
Diggs, stop. – No. Shh. Don’t say anything.
我知道这有点反常 但是我觉得我们之间正在萌芽
I know it’s uncomfortable, but I think we’re buds.
就是这样 我要说我喜欢一只猫
There, I said it. I like a cat.
心情整个轻松起来
I feel so free!
不 别说了 我可以用你的项圈
No, stop! I can use your collar!
不 它做不来任何事 甚至不能赶走跳蚤
No, it doesn’t do anything. It’s not even good for fleas.
不 如果我把它松开…
No, if I could just get it loose…
这样我就能用它来开锁
…I can pick the lock.
干的好 现在换我
Nice work! Okay, now me.
不要啊
No!
不用担心 迪格斯 我会救你离开这里的
Don’t worry, Diggs. I’ll get you out of here.
不 凯瑟琳 没有时间了 你必须先去阻止珍珠猫
No, Catherine. There’s no time. You gotta stop Kitty.
我不会抛下你的 迪格斯
I’m not leaving you, Diggs.
加油 凯瑟琳 你办的到
Come on, Catherine. You can do this.
噢 看来你欠我很多喔
Oh, you owe me bigtime, dog.
关于我刚刚讲的有点喜欢猫那件事…
Yeah, about what I said before, about liking cats…
从没发生过 – 谢谢你
Never happened. – Thank you.
嗨 珍珠猫 抱歉 我练习花了太多时间了
Hey, Kitty! Sorry, practice went a little long.
你在哪里 小女孩
Where are you, girl?
查克 你真是够笨的 原来钥匙在这里
Chuck, you’re a grade-A doofus. Here they are.
珍珠猫
Kitty?
你在这里吗?
You in here?
不要担心 珍珠猫 每个人都会有怯场的时候的
Don’t worry, Kitty. We all get stage fright sometimes.
我们一定可以一起努力撑过的
We can get through this together.
表演时间快开始了
The show must go on!
再给我五分钟就好
Just need five minutes.
也许要十分钟
Maybe 10.
爆米花 你有没有想要啊? 你知道路边摊 最棒的地方在哪吗?
Caramel corn. You have any idea what the street value of that is?
是谢默斯的声音? – 在这里
Is that Seamus? – Over here!
我们这么努力的拯救世界 没理由不给我吃刨冰吧
There’s no reason we can’t save the world and get snow cones.
嘿 大家好啊 – 凯瑟琳
Hey, guys. – Catherine!
菜鸟 – 布奇
Rookie! – Butch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!