怎么能 怎么能
What to do? What to do?
啊 小豹 该是轮到
Aha. Paws! Time to call in…
麦克杜格尔双胞胎登场了
…the MacDougall twins.
我早就想看看加菲猫穿衣服来是什么样
I always wondered what Garfield would look like in a dress.
居然被自己的同类背叛
Betrayed by my own kind.
看来只有我们才能这么亲了 小美味
I guess it’s just you and me, Scrumptious.
等等 小美味去哪了?
Wait. Where’s Scrumptious?
小美味 小美味
Scrumptious? Scrumptious?
小美味
Scrumptious?
我在这里 在这里
I’m here! In here!
你这畜生 把他吐出来 把他吐出来
You animal! Spit him out! Spit him out!
如果他有天被吃掉 吃他的人只能是我
If anyone eats that mouse, it’s gonna be me!
珍珠猫
Kitty!
好了 小美味 不要出声
Okay, Scrumptious, not a squeak.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes!
我有惊喜要给你
I have got a surprise for you!
珍珠猫 你看好了喔
Kitty, now, watch carefully.
关于上次说到的开场 现在你要从这里进去
For our big opening, you are gonna go in here, like this.
然后把第一支剑 插入第二个插槽
Now, let’s see. Sword A into slot B.
然后观众又会惊声喊叫
The crowd “oohs” and “ahhs”…
然后我再把四号♥剑 插入到
…as I put sword D into slot…
七号♥洞吗?
…seven?
然后我就会开始念魔法咒语 “咘啦咘啦咘啦”
And then I say the magic words, “Abracadabra…”
然后就
And then:
塔-嗒
Ta-da!
噢噢噢
Ooh, ooh! Ooh.
好像不是这样子的
That was wrong.
你说够了没 现在快点告诉我们珍珠猫在哪里
Enough pussy-footing around, Tinkles! Where’s Kitty Galore?
好啦 小声点 大家都被你吓到了
All right, everybody, chill.
有个方法可以打败珍珠猫
There is one way to defeat Kitty Galore.
首先:立刻放了我 – 什么!这不可能
Step one: Release me immediately. – What? Forget it.
再来:我要求一架飞机 – 不可能
Step two: I need a space shuttle. – No.
噢 好吧 你们真没幽默感
Oh, all right. You guys are no fun.
听着 我可以帮你们打败坏蛋 这可是个高尚的专业工作
I can’t help you fight other villains, all right? It’s a professional courtesy thing.
我会被反对 嘲笑 还会丢掉我的退休金
I’d be blackballed, laughed at. I’d lose my pension.
不过 我会这样说
However, I will say this.
在猫眼里 你将看透一切
A cat’s eye reveals everything.
什么?那是什么意思?
What? What’s that supposed to mean?
那是个谜 夏洛克
It’s a riddle, Sherlock.
我本来是想装神秘的 噢 算了
I was trying to be mysterious. Oh, never mind.
所以现在 快滚
And now, leave!
我本来计划逃狱的 你懂的
I’m planning my escape, you know.
是喔 祝你好运了
Yeah? Good luck with that.
什么?好运?干嘛祝我好运?
What? Good luck? For the great Tinkles?
一个邪恶的天才才不需要好运呢
An evil genius doesn’t need good luck.
虽然 我有护照和快艇可以用
Although, I could use a passport and a speedboat.
猫咪独占鳌头
Cats rule.
来吧 就该这样子
There. That ought to do it.
谢默斯: 为什么叮当先生要这样说?
What was Tinkles talking about?
“在猫眼里 你将看透一切” 这根本没道理啊
“A cat’s eye reveals everything.” That don’t even make no sense.
叮当他根本不知道珍珠猫在哪里 他只是在装神经病而已
Tinkles doesn’t know where Kitty Galore is. He’s manipulative, he’s psychotic.
这就是猫科典型的个性
In other words, your typical feline.
什么 难道追着一颗球就不傻吗 而且还乐此不疲
Psychotic is chasing a ball when it’s just gonna be thrown again.
真是毫无意义的一件事
What a pointless activity.
这个游戏可是最刺♥激♥的户外运动
The game of fetch is one of the most exciting outdoor sports…
第二棒的就是追着松鼠跑 可不可以请你俩闭上嘴
…this side of squirrel chasing. – Would you two please muzzle it?
所以 珍珠猫叫我们摆平的那只笨鸟呢?
Now, where is that stupid bird Kitty wants us to knock off? Ha!
找到了
There you are.
什么?发生什么事了,安格斯? 换我看了
What? What’s happening, Angus? Let me see.
邓肯 你安静点好吗
Duncan, would you be quiet!
完成任务后 我可以吃冰淇淋吗?
After the mission, can we get ice cream?
可以 可以 可以 我们会买♥♥冰淇淋的 现在给我安静点
Yes, yes, yes, we can get ice cream. Now be quiet!
我最爱吃冰淇淋了
I love ice cream.
注意!人类
Attention, humans!
这里是船长 安格斯
This is your captain, Angus MacNot-a-cat!
前面有只鲸鱼正在唱歌♥
There’s a whale up front and he’s taking song requests!
他还做了糖果要分给大家
And he’s made of candy.
快去 快
Go now! Go.
发生什么事了?
Something’s up.
噢 你好啊 小红点
Oh, hello, little red dot.
嘿 来抱抱 这个是…
Hey. Hold up. What the…?
谢默斯,你在干什么?
Seamus, what are you doing?
凯瑟琳
Catherine?
小心!是麦克杜格尔双胞胎
Look out! The MacDougall twins!
麦克杜格尔?
The MacWhats?
凯瑟琳 小心
Catherine, look out! – No!
迪格斯 你为什么要这样做 – 我也不清楚
Diggs, what’d you do that for? – I’m not sure.
凯瑟琳,保护鸽子
Catherine, protect that pigeon.
我去对付那只猫
I’ll get the cat!
等等 我喜欢苏格兰 还是输个精光
Wait! I love Scotland. And the Scotch tape.
你跑哪去了 还有那个勇气之心
Where’d you go? – And Braveheart.
项圈 发射激光
Collar: Laser!
玩的开心点
Have fun!
什么?
What…?
强棒出击!
Batter up!
快看 鲸鱼喷水了
Look! There’s the whale.
布奇 如果你不是很忙的话 来帮我个小忙
Butch, if you’re not too busy. Need a little help!
迪格斯 不要动
Diggs, hold still.
我要用激光 现在别伸爪子出来
I’ll use my laser. Now, don’t move a paw!
喔耶 小狗狗
Yippee ki yay, little puppy!
嘿 凯瑟琳 我们有只落水狗了
Hey, Catherine! We got a doggy overboard!
快帮帮忙 我快滑下去了 – 迪格斯
Do something, I’m slipping! – Diggs!
不 我不敢 我讨厌水 我从来没
No! I can’t. It’s the water. I never…
我等等再帮你叫心理科医生 现在我需要你帮我
We’ll call Dr. Phil later. But right now I need some help.
听好 你这幸运猫 因为我还没痛扁你一顿
Take that! And you’re lucky I don’t smack you upside your cat head.
踢他的风笛 布奇
Kick him in the bagpipes, Butch!
你躲不过我的 你这只弱鸟
I’ve got you in my sights, you wee bird!
你想干什么?
What are you doing?
轮到我了吧
Now it’s my turn.
别着急狗狗 我还想留点乐子慢慢享受
Now, don’t be hasty, dog. I was just having a wee bit of fun.
乐子?
Fun?
妈 妈 你看 他又出现了
Mom, Mom! It’s happening again.
什么?
What?
宝贝 什么都没有啊
Honey, there’s nothing there.
嘿 我当你是好朋友才跟你讲 – 谢默斯
Hey! Just a friendly reminder. – Seamus!
你的任务应该是要保护…
Your mission is still to protect…
我!
…me!
凯瑟琳,振作点
Catherine, snap out of it.
对不起 对不起 我从来没看到这么多的水…
I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’ve never seen so much of it.
噢 天啊 我不想看到都不行 我也想帮你 但是…
Oh, God, I can’t even look at it. I wanna help you, but…
这没什么 – 迪格斯 不
Here goes nothing! – Diggs, no!
没有勇气就没有荣耀
No guts, no glory.
而且没有刹车
No brakes!
抓到你了
Gotcha.
听着 你那身奇怪套装能帮你度过难关吗 毛毛脸
Take that! How’s your fancy suit working out for you now, fur face?
等等
Wait.
珍珠猫在哪里?
Where’s Kitty Galore?
正在准备 野性的呼唤
Preparing the Call of the Wild.
很快的 你的狗脑袋将不再灵光 他将会抓狂的崩溃
Soon your feeble canine brains will feel her wrath, and dogkind will crumble!
都给你说就好了
Smack him around!
你的鸟生活要结束了
Your pecking days are over, bird.
珍珠猫知道你的伙伴尼奇把蓝图交给你了
Kitty knows your pal Nicky gave you the blueprints.
蓝图?什么蓝图?
Blueprints? What blueprints?
放开我 放开我
Let go, let go.
先停一下 迪格斯 我问他个问题
Stand down, Diggs. I’ll question him from here.
才不要 – 够了喔!我说退下
Negative. – That’s enough! I said stand down!
我要让他尝尝我的厉害…
I got him, pops. I know what I’m…
嘿 安格斯 我们现在可以开始吃冰淇淋了吗?
Hey, Angus. Now can we get ice cream?
迪格斯 你又搞砸了
Diggs! You’ve ruined everything.
你先是让鸽子跑掉 接着又害我们困在猫沙
First you let the carrier pigeon get away. Then you almost drowned us in kitty litter.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!