这些家伙是怎样?
What’s up with these guys?
嗑太多猫薄荷了
Hopped up on catnip.
都怪那个猫婆婆 让他们失心疯
Cat ladies, such enablers.
好吧 抬起你的脚来 我们继续往前
Okay, stay on your toes, team. Let’s move.
哦 不会吧…
Oh, boy.
小喵喵想让老奶奶疼吗?
Does schnookems want attention?
哦 小可爱
Oh, lovely.
好可爱的猫啊 好可爱的小喵喵
Beautiful pussycat. Beautiful puss.
哦 小可爱
Oh, dear.
嘿 跟上脚步好吗 小喵喵 – 你管的真宽
Hey, try and keep up, schnookems. – Go play in traffic.
摇摇你的尾巴 我准时到了
Shake a tail, I’m on the clock.
好吧 我有这些玩意
Here’s what we got:
一个新型的晶片和 噢 还有个按钮可以当做小配件
One fresh microchip, and, oh, a thingamajig with a button on it.
好的 他看起来像是珍珠猫的党羽
All right. It looks like one of Kitty’s henchcats.
当我说”秘密行动”时 大家都不准动
The key word here is “stealth.” No one makes a move till I say so.
不好意思 我是只猫 我想我天生就懂得如何靠近猎物
Excuse me. I’m a cat. I think I know a thing or two about stealth.
我不是在和你讲话
I wasn’t talking to you.
我是在和菜鸟讲 – 别说话 当木头
I was talking to the rookie. – Less talk, more rock!
大家快趴下…
Everybody down on the flo…!
快闪啊 警♥察♥来了!
Beat it, it’s the cops!
我头上套着的是内♥裤♥?
I have underwear on my head, don’t I?
我说了秘密行动 你竟然害我们唯一的线索飞了
I said stealth! You just lost us one of our leads.
噢 嘿!最近好吗?
Oh, hey! How’s it going?
快点告诉我 – 不 告诉我才对
I want answers. – No, I want answers.
不 告诉我才对
No, I want answers.
不 告诉我才对
No, I want answers.
我会给你们答案的 我跟百科全书一样问不倒的
I’ll give both of you guys answers. I’m an encyclopedia of answers.
好啊 那珍珠猫在哪里?
All right. Where’s Kitty Galore?
她在…我…谁?
She’s… l… Who?
让专业的来
Let me at him!
这样是正常的吗?
Is it supposed to do that?
搞什么?
What the…?
我想你不该这样子干的
I’m going to guess, no, it’s not supposed to do that!
看起来不妙
This is not good.
哈哈 你们这群笨蛋
Ha-ha! You fools!
五分钟内猫沙和便便将会填满这个房♥间 你们都玩完了
In five minutes this room will fill up, and you’re all gonna drown in kitty litter!
你没想到我有这招吧!傻蛋!
Bet you weren’t expecting that, suckers!
但是你也在这房♥间里面
But you’re inside too.
不 我这么厉害
No! I’m long gone!
当然会平安无事
Outside, safe and sound…
就让你们在这里慢慢淹死吧
…while you losers are in here, trapped in a rising tide of…
我是说…. 我
I mean, I…
快带我离开这里 我就跟你说你想要的情报
Get me out of here! I’ll tell you anything! Anything!
有了这家伙 我想我不是这房♥间里最笨的动物了
And with that, I am officially no longer the dumbest animal in the room.
那个窗户 我们可以从窗户出去
The window! We can get out the window!
如果我们可以好好配合就能离开这里 我们要来个猫狗叠罗汉
If we all work together, we can reach it. We’ll form a dog-cat pyramid.
你踩我的背 然后凯瑟琳踩你的
You step on my back, Catherine will step on yours.
她居然要踩我 那我也要踩回去
She’ll scratch me. How about I get on her back?
是吗 那你来踩看看啊 看你会发生什么事?
Why don’t you just try it and see what happens?
我来踩
I’ll do it!
什么味道呢?有人偷偷便便吗
Goodness. Someone made a schtinky.
你为什么就不能像正常动物一样在院子里跑就好
Why can’t you go in the yard like a normal animal?
跟狗一样 追着自己的尾巴跑吗?
Like a dog, rushing in without thinking.
你们两个想活还是要继续吵?
You two wanna live or keep fighting?
怎么可以让老奶奶留在外面呢?
Does schnookems need to be let outside?
哇哦 你看到了没?
Whoa. Did you see that?
有啊 看到了
Yeah, I know!
等等 我们在说什么?
Wait, what are we talking about?
你们这群家伙是疯了吗? – 珍珠猫在哪里?
You guys aren’t mad, are you? – Where’s Kitty?
最好快点讲 不然这些狗会把你的皮剥下来 做成他们最爱的包包
Start talking, or these dogs are gonna rip into you like a bag of Snausages.
好啦 好啦
Okay, okay!
听着 我不知道珍珠猫在哪 但我可以告诉你这个
Look, I don’t know where Kitty is, but I can tell you this.
这几个月来 珍珠猫到处窃取高科技
For months now, Kitty has been stealing technology…
从太空总署
…from, like, NASA…
五角大厦
…the Pentagon…
你现在看到的是比尔盖兹他家的猫 视窗先生
You should’ve seen what we got from Bill Gates’ cat, Mr. Windows.
而我只是中间猫
Now, I’m just the middlecat.
我把他们要的给信鸽
I take the parts, give them to pigeon couriers…
然后他们会飞到一个秘密地点
…and they fly them to a secret location.
那是哪里?
Which is where?
我怎么会知道 我都说那是秘密地点了
How would I know? It’s a secret.
听起来她像是在制♥造♥什么 – 到底是什么呢?
Sounds like she’s building something. – But what?
谁知道一只发疯的老猫会干出什么事情来?
Who can understand the mind of a crazy old cat?
我知道啊 – 什么?
I know! – Wait, what?
你知道她在制♥造♥什么吗?
You know what she’s building?
不 我是说我认识一只发疯的老猫
No. I know a crazy old cat.
好了 伙伴们
Okay, guys.
这只猫是个笨蛋 但他能带我们找到珍珠猫
This cat is nuts, but he might lead us to Kitty.
除非你埋的狗骨头不想再见到阳光了
Unless you want a bone buried where the sun don’t shine…
让我负责跟他谈话
…let me do all the talking.
DlGGS: 是的长官 船长 队长 大人物
Yes, sir, captain. Captain. Mr. Man.
多拍点马屁 迪格斯
Keep pushing me, Diggs.
现在看好你的脚步并跟紧 事情会变得很毛
Now, watch your step. And stay close. Things could get hairy.
如果真的会很毛 那我不想进去 我已经都有羽毛了 不想再多长毛
If I grow any hair, I am leaving. I can’t do hair and feathers.
这里真的毛毛的 不过我喜欢 什么 什么
It’s just miserable but I like the… What? What?
等等我 别丢下我啊
Wait up! Don’t leave me!
嘿 小鸟鸟
Hey, birdy-birdy. Mm.
看看我的刺青
Check out my ink.
噢 真可爱 他真的好爱他妈妈
Oh, how cute, he hearts his mommy.
噢 真是可爱
Oh, what a cute…
我们可以走了吗?
Can we leave now?
你看起还真美味
You look tasty.
美味 为什么?我体态的确很美没错
Tasty? Why, thank you. I try to keep fit.
叮当先生
Mr. Tinkles.
我们需要你敏锐的观察与感应 来找到珍珠猫
We need the insight of your twisted mind to locate Kitty Galore.
如果你想制♥造♥毁灭世界的机器… – 你将永远不可能得到关爱 知道吗
If you were to build a doomsday device… – You’ll never find love, you know.
我还能教你怎么坐下呢 说点别的吧
I can tell by the way you’re sitting. So apart from the others.
他们不会让普通的猫跟来 对吧
They wouldn’t invite any ordinary cat, would they?
是的
No.
你是个猫底的探员
You’re an agent. With MEOWS.
在自己兄弟姊妹间当起间谍?
Spying on your own brothers and sisters?
淘气的小姑娘
Naughty little girl.
但却是非常特别的一位
But that takes a very special kind of feline.
某人敬业 为人驱策 而且很愤怒
Someone dedicated, driven and very angry.
但是对谁呢?爸爸吗?
But at who? Daddy?
你老爸是谁啊?凯瑟琳
Who’s your daddy, Catherine?
闹够了
That’s enough!
布奇 你看起来又老又肥
Butch! You look old. And fat.
而且过了这么多年 居然还是当个小小探员
And after all these years, still only a field agent?
听好了 你这老怪猫 我们是来问你珍珠猫的
Listen here, you freaky cat. We’re here to talk about Kitty Galore.
你算哪跟葱?
Who the heck are you?
看你左耳膨胀
That bulge under your left ear…
我想你是被植入了身份晶片
You were implanted with a RFID microchip.
我猜你是头警犬
I’m guessing police work.
真的 年轻有力倒被解雇了
My, my, so young to be dismissed from the force.
告诉我警官 你讨厌我吗?
Tell me, officer, do you hate me?
你是不是很想一口把我咬下嚼一嚼再吐出来
Do you wanna chew me up and spit me out…
是不是跟你现在被对待的情形很像
…as has been done to you in relationship after relationship?
噢噢 换我了 换我
Ooh! Ooh! Do me next! Do me!
猜猜我脑袋正在想啥颜色?
What color am I thinking of?
最后这只鸟 跟我很像
The last bird who stood this close to me…
好 我喜欢他公♥司♥那盘鲜花摆饰
…well, I enjoyed his company with a plate of Fancy Feast…
而且还有个装牛奶的盘子
…and a nice saucer of milk. Th-th-th-th.
毛球
Hairball.
我刚刚想的是蓝色 怪怪猫
I was thinking of blue, Creepy McGee.
我本来想的是黄色 但是黄色好像太明显
Originally I was thinking yellow, but yellow’s so obvious.
臭狗
Dogs.
嘿 珍珠猫 我有好消息
Hey, Kitty, I got news.
这个世界是怎么了
What is the world coming to?
猫和狗怎么可以并肩作战
Cats and dogs can’t work together!