Thousands of you covered in dog allergy.
你们一定会问
You’re all asking:
“他怎么能把过敏症 散播到全世界”
“How can he spread the allergy to the world?”
翻开征服世界手册第三页 就知道了
Open your World Domination pamphlets and I’ll show you.
进入下水道 利用附图B的地图
Enter the sewers and with the maps in appendix B…
就能够遍及全国 一半侵入住家
you’ll cross the nation. Half go to homes…
把病传染给人类 另外一半
infecting every human, while the rest…
翻页
Turn the page.
搭飞机 船或轻气球
Will stow away on planes and boats…
偷渡到世界各地 除掉了狗
to infect the world. With the dogs gone…
猫就能征服人类 而你们也能得到丰富的奖品
cats will overthrow the humans and you’ll be given your reward:
一块十六磅重的高级乳酪
16 pounds of Monterey Jack…
还有澳洲大♥陆♥
and the continent of Australia!
-澳洲大♥陆♥ -耶
-Australia! -Yeah!
打开下水道入口
Open the sewer hatch!
好了 就这么办
Okay, here’s the plan.
老鼠快跑
Flee across the world!
渗透全世界 让全体人类都染病
Go forth and infect everyone!
分工合作
Be all you can be!
我的计划快要成功了
My plan has come full circle!
你们没有什么好害怕的 除了捕鼠器
You have nothing to fear but mousetraps…
还有我
and, well, me.
哇哦 耶
Woo-hoo! Yeah!
他吃了加里
He ate Gary!
快跑
Run!
那是什么
What’s that?
结束了 丁哥
It’s over, Tinkles!
狗 在哪里
Dogs. Where are they?
小卢 快关上入口
Lou, the hatch. Close the hatch.
爱薇 趁现在
Ivy, now!
该洗澡了
Bath time!
投降吧 你们输了
Surrender, you’re finished!
快点 快跑
Let’s go!
我要去赶飞机了
I have a plane to catch.
小卢 小卢
Lou? Lou!
爱薇 你去找皮克跟萨姆 我去找小卢
Ivy, go find Peek and Sam. I’ve got to find Lou.
乖狗狗
Good boy.
不要动
Hey! Stop!
我要压扁你
Stop. I need to crush you.
好 我解开了
I’ll get you.
你是怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
-史考特 快走了 -你也会讲话吗
-Come on, we have to go. -Can you talk too?
史考特
Scotty!
过来 我要替你抓痒
I’ll scratch that for you!
我要压死你
I’ll squeeze you like a tick!
快点 亲爱的
Come on, honey!
快点 我有个礼物给你哦
Come here. I got a Milk-Bone for you.
哈
Ha!
被我抓到了
I’ve got you now.
-快放我下来 臭毛球 -我只是想抱抱
-Put me down, hairball! -I just want a hug!
我来了 布奇
I’m coming, Butch!
小猫咪 快点过来
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
你来晚了一步 小狗
You’re too late, Puppy.
我要征服全世界
I’m king of the world!
快抓住他
Get him, Lou!
我投降了 请不要伤害我
I give up. Please don’t hurt me.
把脚掌拿开 丁哥
Get your butt off my face, Tinkles!
刚才我说到哪儿了 对了
Now, where was I? Oh, yes.
现在 最后一击
Now the final crushing.
-嘿 -什么
-Hey! -What…?!
狗党万岁
Dogs rule!
这只是个小挫折
This is a minor setback.
你完了 毛球
You’re finished, Fluffy!
布奇 我们赢了
Butch! We did it!
-快点 史考特 -快点
-Come on, Scotty! -Come on! Quickly!
小卢
Lou!
快点
Come on!
小卢
Lou!
等一下 小卢呢
Wait. Where’s Lou?!
小卢
Lou!
小子 小子 我们赢了
Kid, we did it.
人类得救了 你说得对
We saved them like you said. You were right.
我的事你也说对了
And you were right about me.
小子
Kid?
小卢
Lou?
哦 不
Oh, no.
小卢
Lou?
小卢
Lou.
小卢
Lou?
小卢 你醒一醒
Come on, Lou, wake up.
你不是驴蛋
You’re not a loser, Lou.
你是我最好的朋友
You’re my best friend.
醒一醒
Wake up.
你也是我最好的朋友
And you’re my best friend too.
小卢
Lou?
小卢 小卢
Lou? Lou!
爸 妈 他还活着
Mom, Dad, he’s alive!
爸 妈 他还活着 快点过来
Mom, Dad, he’s alive! Come quick!
他醒了
He came back!
-你有权 -你有权
-You have the right to… -You have the right…
-你有权保持沉默 -你所说的话都将作为呈堂证供
-to remain silent. -Anything you say can be used…
天呐
Oh, my God!
你有权聘请律师 狗律师
And the right to a dog attorney.
他没事
He’s fine!
-再来一次 -真有运动精神
-Try this again. -Athletic.
去拿 小卢 快
Get it, Lou! Come on!
很好 你愈来愈厉害了
Nice! You’re getting good.
头要向前倾
Put your head forward.
好耶 爸
All right, Dad!
-小卢 快点 去检回来 -这次应该是三垒安打
-Lou, go get it. -That’s a triple.
嘿 小子
Hey, kid.
总部那边没事吧
Hey! Everything go okay at HQ?
他们对我言听计从 这里呢
They’re eating out of my paw. How’s things?
-好极了 要不要玩球 -不了 还得去办正事
-Great. Want to play some ball? -No, I gotta get back to work.
小卢 快点 快点 快把球捡回来啊
Bring it here. Find the ball.
小卢 快点来呀 小卢
Come on! Go get it! Come on!
他来了 他来了
He’s got it! He’s got it!
小卢好乖 好棒 小卢好棒喔
Bring that ball! Bring that ball back!
你一定会是优秀的特工
He would’ve made a great agent.
没错 丁哥 你实在是一只大坏猫
That’s right, Mr. Tinkles. You have been a very bad kitty.
我要把你训练得听话一点
I’m just going to have to teach you how to behave.
搬过来和我一起住吧 还有我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Now you’re going to have to live with me and my sisters!
哦 丁哥
Mr. Tinkles!!!
你看我们替你做了什么
Look what we made for you!
对呀
Yes!
-不要皱着眉头嘛 -我受不了了 太搞了
-I could eat you with a spoon! -I can’t take it!
不应该这样子的
This can’t be happening.