Cats rule.
计划的下一个步骤
Now, the next phase of my plan.
-小帅哥 -干嘛
-Scotty? -Yeah?
有你的包裹 接着
I have a package for you.
哇
Whoa!
老婆 等一下 她去哪了 在里面还是外面
Oh, Caroline… Wait. Where’d she go? In or out? In or out?
老婆 我告诉你
Honey, honey.
-你绝对不会相信的 我的实验有新发现了 -好的
-You won’t believe it. A breakthrough. -All right!
-再过几个小时 我的实验就可以发展出一套 -哇
-I am just hours away from… -Whoa!
爸 妈 你们看 我赢得今天晚上表演赛的优待票了
Mom, Dad! Check it out! I won free tickets to a game tonight.
-什么 -酷
-What? -That is so great.
-乌拉圭对战查德 -我不记得你有参加抽奖活动
-Uruguay versus Chad. -You never entered a contest.
可不可以去 拜托嘛 拜托 我好想去
Can we go? Please, can we go?
问我
Um, oh… Me?
-拜托嘛 爸 我真的好想去 -是啊
-Please, I really want to go. Come on. -Yeah.
妈 系好安全带 爸 快点开车 不要迟到了
Hurry, buckle up! We don’t want to be late!
-鸟儿已经离巢了 -再说一次
-The birds have left the nest. -Go again.
我说甜甜圈没果酱了
The jelly is out of the donut.
-你在说什么 -全家人都出去了
-What are you saying? -The family has gone.
嘿 小卢
Hey, Lou.
嘿 原来是你 你上哪儿去了
Hey! It’s you. Where have you been?
到处逛逛
Around.
这个星期真是太刺♥激♥了
This week’s been amazing.
我打败了一只小猫 吃掺了水的狗食
I beat up a kitten, I’m on wet food…
-史考特说我是他最好的朋友 -太好了
-and Scott says I’m his best friend. -Terrific.
不准说出去 被布奇知道就不好了 他会大发雷霆
Don’t tell anyone. Butch won’t like it. He gets mad about that stuff.
我知道 但是他没生气啊
Yeah, I know. But he’s not mad.
有的时候 生气只是掩饰
Sometimes mad is a way of hiding…
-悲伤的一种方法 -什么 他为什么悲伤
-how sad you are. -What? Why would he be sad?
我不能够告诉你 他曾经被人类伤害过
It’s not my place to say. But a person really hurt him once.
可怜的布奇
Poor Butch.
好了 我们到了 我不是说我们到得了吗
Here we are. I said I’d get us here.
希望莫布托会上场 他是查德最棒的独腿前锋
I hope Mbuto plays. He’s the best one legged forward ever.
-是这里吗 -是这里啊 奇怪 怎么没人野餐呢
-Is this the right place? -Where are the tailgaters?
爸 这是表演赛耶
Dad, it’s an exhibition game.
我们太早到了 都没人
Are we early? Nobody around.
这样就能最早吃到辣热狗
That’ll make us first in line for chili dogs.
辣热狗 辣热狗
Chili dog! Chili dog!
嗨 要给你多少钱
How much do I owe?
抱歉 没听见
I’m sorry. Didn’t catch it.
-嗨 -你免费
-Hello. -No charge for you!
-什么 -这怎么回事
-What? -What is it?
-天呐 这什么东西 -把它丢回去
-Oh, my God! -Take it back.
猫族万岁 猫族万岁
Cats rule, cats rule
我们天下无敌
Yeah, we kick butt
小子
Kid.
-小卢 -哦
-Lou! -Oh.
布奇
Butch.
怎么了
What’s up?
教授研发成功了 我已经汇报总部
Professor’s done, I filed my report and…
小子
Kid…
总部对你的印象深刻 要我给你这个
they’re impressed with you. They wanted me to give you this.
但是 这个是
But this is for…
任务结束以后 你凭这个就能进特工学校
When this job ends, you’ve a spot at the academy.
你不负所托 干得好
You pulled it off. Good work.
-别闹了 像你一样当一个正牌探员 -对呀 不妨试试
-I get to be a real agent like you? -Well, you can try.
-我们可以搭挡 -不要高兴得太早
-Partners! -Don’t wet the paper yet.
但是你毕业以后 就能去很多很多地方
But if you make it, think of all the places you’ll see.
说不定可以去缅♥甸♥
Maybe Burma. Yeah.
或者是丹麦 还是什么的
Or Denmark. What was her name?
或者是帕沙第纳
Or Pasadena.
等一下 我不能留下来吗
Oh. Wait. So I wouldn’t stay here.
这要视任务而定
You go where they need you.
布奇 发现敌军
Bogey in the wire.
-哪里 -47B区
-Where? -47-B.
看到了 是斑纹猫 要攻击吗
It’s a calico. Should I take him?
不必了 我跟小卢去
Negative. Me and the kid got it.
好耶
Yeah!
最后一次任务 送完这卷带子就到牙买♥♥加去
This is my last job. Deliver this tape, and I’m off to Jamaica.
-这是什么 -走开
-What’s this? -Get off me. Okay.
被你们抓到了
All right, you got me. Ow!
住手 请你不要乱碰
Stop. Please don’t pull on the duct tape!
你好 启动了吗 近一点 镜头转过来 你会不会拍
Is this on? Closer! Turn the camera over! Where did you come from?
你们这些没有大脑的狗党蠢材
Hello, my puny-minded dog-faced opponents.
怎么 启动了 可是我看到红灯在闪
What? Yes, it’s on. Because the red light’s blinking.
重来一次
Start over.
你们这些没有大脑的狗党蠢材
Hello, my puny-minded dog-faced opponents.
你们一定在想
I’m sure you’ve wondered…
到底是谁会击败你们
about the identity of who it is that’ll defeat you.
谁才有智慧赢得这场
Who it is that possesses the intellect to win…
机智跟实力的竞赛
in this chess game of wits and might.
就是我
It is I!
认识这些人吗
Recognize these humans?
如果要他们活命的话
If you want to see them alive again…
午夜前把配方
bring the formula and all notes…
还有布洛迪教授所有研究笔记 带到第九街码头
regarding Mr. Brody’s research to the 9th Street Pier at midnight.
谁敢违抗 他们一定活不成了
If you refuse, well, they will be put to sleep!
镜头别晃 白♥痴♥
Still the camera!
等你们到午夜喔
You have until midnight to comply.
-要去救他们 对吧 -超过我们的能力所及
-We’re gonna save them, right? -This is over our heads.
-要联络总部吗 -不必了 我们过去
-You calling headquarters? -No, we’re going there.
现在可以按紧急钮了 坐稳
Now, we can push the big button. Hang on! Yeehaw!
-导航系统 -没问题
-Nav systems. -Check.
-卫星定位系统 -没问题
-GPS. -Check.
如果一切都没有问题 我们准备起锚
Raising anchors. We’re go for launch.
要出发了 坐稳
Hold onto your tail, kid!
速度是每秒625尺
Velocity at 625 feet per second.
可以把头伸出窗外了
You are clear for EVA.
狗特工在第二月台登船
Canine transport loading at platform 2.
第282空降奇娃娃部队和简报室联络
282nd Airborne Chihuahuas, report to your briefing.
就是这里了 欢迎光临总部
This is it, kid. Welcome to HQ.
翻滚 坐下 躺下
Roll over! Sit! Lie down!
翻滚 坐下
Roll over! Sit!
卵巢切除和结扎手术在三楼
Spaying and neutering reversals on level 3.
-这些只是为了防御而已 -哦
-For defensive purposes, of course. -Oh.
我想也是
Of course.
所有人员请自行清理排泄物
Personnel are required to curb themselves.
请记得清扫大便
Remember to scoop your poop.
试音 试音 这里是总部 请载入资料
Testing, testing. You’ve reached headquarters. Please log in.
老虎 你在干嘛
Tiger, what are you doing?
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
认识这些人吗
Recognize these humans?
如果要他们活命的话
If you want to see them alive again…
午夜前把配方
bring the formula and all notes…
还有布洛迪教授的所有研究笔记 带到第九街码头
regarding Mr. Brody’s research to the 9th Street Pier at midnight.
谁敢违抗 他们一定活不成了
If you refuse, well, they will be put to sleep.
召集代表
Assemble the delegates.
安静 安静 请安静
Order! Order, please.
各位代表 各位代表注意 请安静
Delegates. Delegates, please! Order!
无论如何不能放弃配方 我们必须牺牲布洛迪家人
We cannot give up the formula. Sacrifice the Brody family.
不行 不行 人命关天 不能牺牲他们
Nein! Lives are at stake. We cannot deem them expendable.
各位代表注意 请安静
Delegates, please! Order!
给我安静
I must have order!
请不要玩飞盘
Please, no Frisbee!
史帝夫 维持秩序
Steve, crowd control.
坐下
Sit!
各位代表 现在该投票了
Now then, delegates. It’s time to vote.
-等一下 等一下 我能不能先说句话 -小子 安静
-Wait! Can I say something first? -Kid, quiet!
我听说特工必需要保护人类
I was told it was an agent’s job to protect people.
-他们是我的家人 -小卢 不要说了
-They’re my family! -Enough!
各位代表 该决定了 要救人还是夺配方